Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110200 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:06am On Aug 10, 2020
E go hard before pastor say sorry for this matter because he believes he said his mind cheesy

Make we watch shaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Ginaz:
Ozo is the cause of the whole confusion . While I think he doesn’t own Dorathy anything as he has said many times he sees her as a friend , he should refrain from putting her and nengi in one sentence.

He can’t mention nengi without putting Dorathy, he pleases nengi today, go back to sooth Dorathy anger tomorrow. He’s going back and forth thinking he’s in charge but at the end lost his game .

If Dorathy is your friend , then stop the nonsense repetition. Viewers don’t need to be reminded . With the same sentence you will praise nengi to be your type . It’s emotionally painful and embarrassing.

I feel bad for Dorathy. It was ozo who brought “she is my spec and this is my friend “ Confusion in the first place .

Ozo has a need to be clarified and validated and that would be his downfall in the show if he doesn’t change. Such a confused human being. Tufiaka.

Ozo is the type that causes confusion in a relationship. The type of boyfriend you will have and confusion like COVID-19 will be showing up everyday. grin
male version of Erica.. Just that he's boring and Erica isn't..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Lhimeet:

I don't care what Twitter peeps thinks

Roasting boli is respectable and legit. Remind me what Nengi does again?

Nengi sells luxurious shoes and has a website for it online. If you must know. She's also a model and video vixen....

Then she has a rich boyfriend who can afford her the kind of lifestyle she wants. If Lucy has that kind of grace, she would fling that bole to your face... cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Agbgift:

Where on Earth has roasting of Boli become a crime? Is it not a legit job?
By the way this is nairaland and not Twitter. Not every is on Twitter.

Please don't engage someone that relies on Twitter for his opinion it will be practical waste of time...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Lhimeet:

I don't care what Twitter peeps thinks

Roasting boli is respectable and legit. Remind me what Nengi does again?

You get time for that jobless guy that create accounts every hour cheesy he go soon yan rubbish about how his past and future generations no fit afford mercedes grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Shatap Full chest, you felt something for him grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Jadentica:

Runs?

So having a rich boyfriend who can afford you the best life is runs?. If that bitter old witch could get that kind of boyfriend, do you think she would be selling bole?..

If this isn't Witchcraft I don't know what is...SMH!.. grin grin

Dude like i said earlier, honest job over Bimboism period.

Lucy is an entrepreneur already, when she gets out more jobs for people like you. Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Starlight10:
honest job any day man, what does Negi do? Like what? Runs? Is that an achievement?

She said she stays pretty for a living . It's on her Instagram.

Make of that what you will

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Agbgift:

Where on Earth has roasting of Boli become a crime? Is it not a legit job?
By the way this is nairaland and not Twitter. Not everyone is on Twitter.

Where on earth has being successful become a crime?

Is it a crime to have a rich boyfriend?

If it's a crime why is that golddigger Erica disgracing her ancestors on live TV just to clinch one?.. tongue embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Errrrmmm why is dorathy shalaying to BrightO na...

It was Bright that came to meet her. She exploded at him after what he said during the eviction show, so they are sorting out the matter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Jadentica:

Nengi sells luxurious shoes and has a website for it online. If you must know. She's also a model and video vixen....

Then she has a rich boyfriend who can afford her the kind of lifestyle she wants. If Lucy has that kind of grace, she would fling that bole to your face... cheesy cheesy

Na today?

We know say all this one na cover na

If you know, you know
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
100naira:
Shatap Full chest, you felt something for him grin
She told you that herself, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Ginaz:

Ask them what nengi does for a living. grin
The matter nor tire you?
He or she is even bragging that Nengi has a rich boyfriend that can afford everything for her.
Who roast Boli and the one who lives off her boyfriend who is better?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2020
BrightO doing the information collecting job as usual Dorathy has just downloaded information that BrightO doesn't fully know...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Ginaz:
Ozo is the cause of the whole confusion . While I think he doesn’t own Dorathy anything as he has said many times he sees her as a friend , he should refrain from putting her and nengi in one sentence.

He can’t mention nengi without putting Dorathy, he pleases nengi today, go back to sooth Dorathy anger tomorrow. He’s going back and forth thinking he’s in charge but at the end lost his game .

If Dorathy is your friend , then stop the nonsense repetition. Viewers don’t need to be reminded . With the same sentence you will praise nengi to be your type . It’s emotionally painful and embarrassing.

I feel bad for Dorathy. It was ozo who brought “she is my spec and this is my friend “ Confusion in the first place .

Ozo has a need to be clarified and validated and that would be his downfall in the show if he doesn’t change. Such a confused human being. Tufiaka.

Ozo is the type that causes confusion in a relationship. The type of boyfriend you will have and confusion like COVID-19 will be showing up everyday. grin

Heh heh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Lhimeet:

Na today?

We know say all this one na cover na

If you know, you know
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha hahahaha!

Now you have heard her legit Hustle you still dey para... cheesy cheesy grin

The thing wey dey worry una na sey the babe fine and is comfortable... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2020
aroundnaija:

You get time for that jobless guy that create accounts every hour cheesy he go soon yan rubbish about how his past and future generations no fit afford mercedes grin

Trying to paint roasting boli as a dirty hustle naim vex me. Like wtf? cheesy

Make I go watch film jare

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Beckysexy:

She told you that herself, right? undecided
She just said it indirectly cheesy

Plus we de see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Agbgift:

The matter nor tire you?
He or she is even bragging that Nengi has a rich boyfriend that can afford everything for her.
Who roast Boli and the one who lives off her boyfriend who is better?

The guy matter no be here grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 1:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Brighto low-key looks like K.O the South African singer.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Laycon has a new bed outside wetin emotions go cause ehn...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 1:13am On Aug 10, 2020
100naira:
She just said it indirectly cheesy

Plus we de see
Indirectly!!!!! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Jadentica:

Where on earth has being successful become a crime?

Is it a crime to have a rich boyfriend?

If it's a crime why is that golddigger Erica disgracing her ancestors on live TV just to clinch one?.. tongue embarassed
As you dey mention this boyfriend matter, na dey shame me pass. Even Nengi would be ashamed of this your post.
As for Erica I don't care.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Abeg Ozo and Dora, hurry up and start your bedroom gist.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Starlight10:

Dude like i said earlier, honest job over Bimboism period.

Lucy is an entrepreneur already, when she gets out more jobs for people like you. Thank me later

Bimboism because she is not roasting bole?

Nengi is an entrepreneur in her own right. She mustn't take up the meanest jobs to prove that. She sells luxurious shoes, wears and hair accessories online. Isn't that a hustle?

Abegi, haters must hate. If Lucy has the type of opportunity Nengi has, she for nor dey roast bole. She for dey do another hustle...

No be Nengi fault sey she fine come get grace join am!

Destinies are not the same.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:
Abeg Ozo and Dora, hurry up and start your bedroom gist.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Some comments are better ignored reasons why they have Hushbingo as role model...cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Laycon has a new bed outside what emotions go cause ehn...

E better make he sleep outside abeg

Be like na beside Erica bed he dey, that one na wahala on hin own. That garden is just perfect
smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2020
peacenaija:
Ozo is just making this mgbeke looks special �

That girl is damn too ugly racially. I swear. The only thing she has is the banging body....I even hate the way she talks.

One would wonder what Ozo is dying for.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Beckysexy:

Indirectly!!!!! undecided
Yes cheesy

"I was enjoying the attention and I felt hurt when she came into the picture"

This is what she told Brighto
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Jadentica:

Bimboism because she is not roasting bole?

Nengi is an entrepreneur in her own right. She mustn't take up the meanest jobs to prove that. She sells luxurious shoes, wears and hair accessories online. Isn't that a hustle?

Abegi, haters must hate. If Lucy has the type of opportunity Nengi has, she for nor dey roast bole. She for dey do another hustle...

No be Nengi fault sey she fine come get grace join am!

Destinies are not the same.. tongue

Dude almost eerybodrry sell online, please that is not a job

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Agbgift:

As you dey mention this boyfriend matter, na dey shame me pass. Even Nengi would be ashamed of this your post.
As for Erica I don't care.

Why would Nengi be ashamed that she has a rich boyfriend who takes care of her?
Isn't that what every girl desires. Besides I mentioned that because you jealous lot already assumed she is into runs because of her lifestyle.

Nengi has luxury, all courtesy her rich boyfriend and her small business by the side. She said that. Nothing to be ashamed of there... tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.