Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021951 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:

Lucy is a woman of war, so she was ready for the consequences.
But maybe Lucy did it from a place of concern sha, we never can tell. Maybe she has heard other people saying it and she decided to tell her. I hope Big brother asks her why she did it.

Nahhhhh. It wasn't from a place of concern.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Privacy in the HOH suite! grin

I just wish this slut get pregnant on the show grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Erica DS
Warns her to not wait to get dressed until its time for her Session.

Mood?
She must win the Head of House for peace of mind.

House mood?
They were sad yesterday but better today.

Thoughts on this weeks wager?
She doesn't know much about her country, 50:50, they're sure they'll win No is No but not too sure of the Nigerian facts, she's not confident.

Who did She Vote?
Kaisha and Tochi. She voted randomly and she likes Trikytee, didn't want to put Eric up again.

Are the Romantic Relationships Genuine or Strategic?
Eric and Lilo, Neo and Vee are Genuine. Tolani likes Prince but isn't sure if he likes her back, same with Nengi and Ozo.
She is not in a romantic relationship with anyone she likes kidd they are friends, she's attracted to him and they kiss a lot but according to her there's nothing romantic there and it's not strategic.

Anything else?
Really wants to win the Head of House Challenge.

End of DS

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
I wish most Nigerian ladies can be like Erica. cheesy

I usually hate that 'What are we now?' question, after making out.

Friends with benefits, baby.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Hmmm Tbaj go fight her o cheesy

Yes nah grin grin ; I want to see something....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

But let’s be honest, that was savage.. If guy refuses when babe is ready to... she must have been very hurt undecided

Some guys have standards. They might go low sometimes but e get where them no go fit go, especially in public.... you cant blame Prince, how him wan take do if every every see am dey kiss mama Lucy for 30 secs.

His rep inside and outside the house will be deaded grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
stephleena:

sis wanted commitment so badly.. it's not coming forth, as Kidd has maintained his flirting badge in high honour.

so, she has to accept what it is.

even an open relationship.
grin grin grin grin
Kidd na sabi boy. You give him free puzzy, he lays the pipe. Straight up and no hard feelings. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

Same here..

That’s why my Ozone pot dey sweet me anyhow..

Combo of the guy I like the most in the house with the girl I like the most.... grin

grin grin grin cheesy

I like her shy smiles and the fact that she seems ready to learn. Reminds me of Nina.

I hope she discusses the bf/Ozo matter with Ozo though. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jackson105:

na congeal dey worry her.. I swear, if she wins, she will pick kidd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jackson105:
Seems like she came to Big brother house just for sex

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
innocentdude:
Nengi DS

Mood?
Sad cause 2 of her friends are gone.

Who did you Vote ?
Kaisha and Eric. She didn't think Eric would leave, doesn't understand Kaisha cause she's weird and confused. She's friends with Triky, they're from the same village and State. Tochi is her friend, she oversleeps and he wakes her up, didn't want him to go and she feels sad.

House Mood?
Calm, unusually boring, sober, mood has been down, had a faceoff yesterday.

What issues did she have yesterday?
Last week, Lucy called her and spoke to her saying she's hoarding the guys, being too close to the guys, she should stay without the guys. She's misunderstood and people think she's being flirty with everyone but she's just really cool with them cause she spends more time with the guys than girls so its normal that she'd be more attached to the guys. She feels there's an underlying problem with Lucy's comments maybe she's close to a guy that Lucy likes. She'll cut down on her playfulness cause people are starting to feel she's flirtatious.
Last night after the eviction she went to shower and heard Lucy say "All this girls in this house should pick somebody and be with the person" and felt Lucy was referring to her. She feels Lucy was childish and should act her age, she should go for a guy she likes rather than seeing her as the One blocking. Tries not to be overly playful with Ozo cause she's trying not to send the wrong signals and lead him on though she really likes him and wants to be friends with him in and out of the house.
Her Boyfriend Broke up with her cause she didn't inform him of coming here says she didn't want to jinx it cause it's happened to her before getting in and then getting cut.
If she gets out and her Boyfriend has moved on from the relationship, she will then consider Ozo as an option and wanting to be in a relationship with Ozo .
Biggy asks her if he is aware of her conditions, she says they've never talked about having a relationship, they're not that close. Biggy acts surprised and asks her again, she says they've not really had it personal and not like that. Biggy tells her she should have that talk with him and she should either address or ignore the utterances of the other Housemates, she says she doesn't want to be in a Box for 10 weeks.

Thoughts on this Week Wager?
According to her; Rape is the Only Offence that is not Justifiable. Says they'll do well in the challenge. Even if she decides to wear only pant that's not an excuse to rape her. People should never support rapists and she gives love to victors of rape, Biggy tells her the right words are Rape apologists and Survivors. She thanks him for the new words and tries to Pronounce the last word he taught her; Complacency but she Fails.

Anything else?
Grateful to still be here. Biggy tells her that having a conversation with Ozo should not be misconstrued as accepting Ozo's advances but rather giving him Clarity on their relationship once and for all.

End of DS

Lucy saying this immediately after the eviction show,one can easily conclude she was referring to Erica's situation of being mentally and physically connected to diff housemates.... Saying one is bestie the other is a good friend.....
I don't know why Nengi reacted that way....perhaps they've had some issues going on but unnoticed before then

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
innocentdude:
Nengi DS

Mood?
Sad cause 2 of her friends are gone.

Who did you Vote ?
Kaisha and Eric. She didn't think Eric would leave, doesn't understand Kaisha cause she's weird and confused. She's friends with Triky, they're from the same village and State. Tochi is her friend, she oversleeps and he wakes her up, didn't want him to go and she feels sad.

House Mood?
Calm, unusually boring, sober, mood has been down, had a faceoff yesterday.

What issues did she have yesterday?
Last week, Lucy called her and spoke to her saying she's hoarding the guys, being too close to the guys, she should stay without the guys. She's misunderstood and people think she's being flirty with everyone but she's just really cool with them cause she spends more time with the guys than girls so its normal that she'd be more attached to the guys. She feels there's an underlying problem with Lucy's comments maybe she's close to a guy that Lucy likes. She'll cut down on her playfulness cause people are starting to feel she's flirtatious.
Last night after the eviction she went to shower and heard Lucy say "All this girls in this house should pick somebody and be with the person" and felt Lucy was referring to her. She feels Lucy was childish and should act her age, she should go for a guy she likes rather than seeing her as the One blocking. Tries not to be overly playful with Ozo cause she's trying not to send the wrong signals and lead him on though she really likes him and wants to be friends with him in and out of the house.
Her Boyfriend Broke up with her cause she didn't inform him of coming here says she didn't want to jinx it cause it's happened to her before getting in and then getting cut.
If she gets out and her Boyfriend has moved on from the relationship, she will then consider Ozo as an option and wanting to be in a relationship with Ozo .
Biggy asks her if he is aware of her conditions, she says they've never talked about having a relationship, they're not that close. Biggy acts surprised and asks her again, she says they've not really had it personal and not like that. Biggy tells her she should have that talk with him and she should either address or ignore the utterances of the other Housemates, she says she doesn't want to be in a Box for 10 weeks.

Thoughts on this Week Wager?
According to her; Rape is the Only Offence that is not Justifiable. Says they'll do well in the challenge. Even if she decides to wear only pant that's not an excuse to rape her. People should never support rapists and she gives love to victors of rape, Biggy tells her the right words are Rape apologists and Survivors. She thanks him for the new words and tries to Pronounce the last word he taught her; Complacency but she Fails.

Anything else?
Grateful to still be here. Biggy tells her that having a conversation with Ozo should not be misconstrued as accepting Ozo's advances but rather giving him Clarity on their relationship once and for all.

End of DS
So las las Lucy didn't mention names sef? She just assumed and bought the trouble.

This babe get levels sha, turned fine fresh boy like Ozo to just an option.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

Lol Mahd cheesy
Tolanibaj go break something oo...She ain't Nengi cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
So the K.O Mummy Lucy gave some people's fav last night still dey pepper till now tongue

No be everybody una go misbehave reach their side especially road side boli hustler wey sabi all the gbas gbos of life (you can only relate if you sabi how market women dey yab person) cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
Something tells me Kidd's punishment will be him not participating in the HOH task today.

I hope Erica wins and picks Lay Corn as the DHOH. cheesy
Why won't Kidd participate in HOH task?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
I wish most Nigerian ladies can be like Erica. cheesy

I usually hate that 'What are we now?' question, after making out.

Friends with benefits, baby.
Mad oo..Toast to the future, BENEFIT BOYS GENG
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ericson and that wire boy... angry angry undecided

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

you confuse pple alot smh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Na lie Lucy didn’t call her
Nengi is just lying abeg
Why didn’t she speak up when Lucy was saying all that mtcheeeew
Na ozo I Dey blame mtcheeeew

Yes she did. Even spoke to Neo about it.

I honestly dont know what the organizers are trying to achieve by not showing certain important scenes.

They really need to do better

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Yes o, just like how all of these housemates claim they are ENTERPRENUERS lipsrsealed when in fact they are all 2-bit hustlers.
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Never, ever let anyone else define your happy
Free spirit personified -Erica
My BB Sunshine
Aura of amazingness, totally true to herself
kiss
All season, they must deal with you, I laikke it!

I parked on the road to watch pure bliss
Rushing home now
To read about the player’s own
Something about Erica is very familiar, to me tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
Something tells me Kidd's punishment will be him not participating in the HOH task today.

I hope Erica wins and picks Lay Corn as the DHOH. cheesy

Ah... shocked shocked shocked

If Erica picks Laycon, there will be problem in that house...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kidd and Erica might just end up surprising is all. But as it is, I respect the choices they have been making so far.

I feel it is not sensible to even commit to a relationship in just a few weeks of knowing someone.

Most of us are not just used to seeing a lady kiss and have intimate moments with a guy, without outrightly professing love, so this is strange for most people. If she was a guy, it would have most likely come across as normal.

The two of them are happy with what they have going on. If in the future they decide to define it, good. If they decide to exit the house and define afterwards, still good. If they exit and decide to not continue, it will even be better that they never started one in the first place.

Love them regardless. Two beautiful flawed souls.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Abeg who's HOH. That's my only interest now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Biggaboi:

Why won't Kidd participate in HOH task?
He was whispering to Erica yesterday when they were told not to talk. Biggie said he will be punished today.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
stephleena:

sis wanted commitment so badly.. it's not coming forth, as Kidd has maintained his flirting badge in high honour.

so, she has to accept what it is.

even an open relationship.

This thing is paining me because I don’t think she is strong enough to cope with an open relationship...

I just hope she does not get hurt in a major way...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

Laycon would reject it

5 Likes

[s]
amehrada:
So las las Lucy didn't mention names sef? She just assumed and bought the trouble.

This babe get levels sha, turned fine fresh boy like Ozo to just an option.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Prince: I felt bad when Tochi left. I shed a couple of tears. He used to call me Nwanne (Brother).

Biggie: So who did you nominate for eviction?

Prince: Tochi.

Me:

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:
From what Nengi said, I'm sure Lucy just told her what was in other people's mind but they couldn't say it to her.

I believe From the housemates POV, Nengi was "hoarding" guys. She had Ozo and Prince hovering over her and she was still doing stuff around Kidd. Those are 3 eligible bachelors oh .
Some other girls were dying for Prince, but it seemed like Nengi was holding him back. The housemates feel like Dora likes Ozo, but Nengi was holding him back. Erica and Kidd were getting closer, but it seemed like Nengi wanted to hold him back.

This is the reason why a self-proclaimed flirt like Kidd said she is his female version in the house and was giving her flirting tips.

So Madam Lucy as the elder that she is decided to talk to her about her. I doubt Lucy is looking for any relationship in this house, she just took people's wahala on her head.
This is pure truth. The others were scared of saying it out

3 Likes

CaSttLe:
Abeg who's HOH. That's my only interest now
HOH game starts by 6:30pm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

With Erica, I no de even sabi wetin to expect. cheesy

Kidd will go all ballistic. I sure say na Wathoni go be rebound babe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.