Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073024 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:
that hairdo, dreadlocks is an irresponsible look, some are born with it and they have to battle it at young age to get rid of it, any man that singlehandly does it to his hair, is an irresponsible man, no excuses

Marlian behaviour is sagging trouser, wearing loud unnecessary clothes, earrings, unnecessary tattoos, dreadlocks

All of them are mostly talented cheesy it's easy to form rapper with another man's lyrics na, people know the songs, why wouldn't they vibe to it grin
you're a SARS supporter. It's very obvious. Must everyone look like Ozo and Kiddy? Child of hate, this judgemental attitude of y'all is why we'll always vote to keep him in. What of the girls that are revealing so much skin? Nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2020
tsquaure:
every needs grace . So I will say grace ,intelligence, well thought out and executed plans as well as a good network is Ebuka's secret. So you are both on course. How are you dear

I'm splendid, dear. I can't be any more grateful to God for keeping me and my household safe especially in these trying times.
I do hope it's the same at your end.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Lhimeet:
[/s]

Well constructed nonsense! grin
teach me how cancel a trashy post like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2020
god forbid

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its easy to say Nengi has won the show already from the beginning.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2020
No back an forth as i always say many K's are in stock this season..

Bawo ni Eyin Temi smiley

Good Morning cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2020
I woke up to check Twitter trends...

All I saw was #LayconFC, #LayconourAristotle, #BBlaycon...etc

Is that dude that talented?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Olodo24:

Just simply put [s.] at the beginning of the trash and [/s.] at the end... Remove the dots in between.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Eric that has oblong head undecided
Be careful

Hintona:
Eric is far far far finer than Ozo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Nexus25:
I woke up to check Twitter trends...

All I saw was #LayconFC, #LayconourAristotle, #BBlaycon...etc

Is that dude that talented?

I think so.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asgard13: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Laycon na Eiye boy.... cultist...

Yesterday vibing .. guy said something like ... bird wey Dey help bird fly.... grin

Guy wan Dey fly for big brother house... grin no time cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Olodo24:
this is how
Olodo24:
you're a SARS supporter. It's very obvious. Must everyone look like Ozo and Kiddy? Child of hate, this judgemental attitude of y'all is why we'll always vote to keep him in. [s]What of the girls that are revealing so much skin?[/s] Nonsense
In the process of defending laycon,don't trash talk my babies

My babies are exceptions they are allowed to reveal as much as they want please leave them alone undecided

Good morning fellas cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:
na so grace to riches

Ebuka fortunes changed when he married young shall grow motors daughter, I wouldn't be shocked if the man is a shareholder in multichoice Nigeria, IK was doing an amazing job before ebuka, IK had better jokes, ebuka modeling is what is helping him, he uses fashion to hide his faults, ebuka is boring, ebuka doesn't know how to cause drama, his actions are so obvious, he doesnt even know how to command respect from the housemates, uti was an animal back then, go and see how he was handled, see how tacha dragged ebuka through the mud last year

The only usefulness of ebuka is that he participated in the last big brother naija and he was doing hosting gigs

Most importantly, it's so he inspires aspiring housemates that you can make something with yourself even if you dont win the show, ebuka isnt all that, make we hear word
Loud it!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2020
okabe:

Interesting
It's good when people find chemistry, yunno, that natural vibe... it was so evident yesterday especially after his rap thingy

I just hope sey e no go enter the rapper head...cos some folks laidis, small attention wey fine babe drop for dem side, fiam! dem don lose guard
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2020
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Discussing or arguing about previous housemates is derailing and such offtopic posts will attract a ban. Let's be guided pls

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Yesterday vibing .. guy said something like ... bird wey Dey help bird fly.... grin

First day he came i talk am say he resemble all those cultists for mushin lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2020
davodyguy:

Endorsed

1 million votes from me to him when voting starts
Me too... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Nengi is a lucky human
~Eric

I agree! She was already liked for being very fair, and was been watched out for if it's all she will come offer, then gbam warm personality, then gbam first female first HOH...

Her butt job is her business, she will answer to the MAKER that she corrected HIS job but as for the game, she deserves to go far

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Dansuqi:
My laycon trending on twitter
You want to give the guy bad luck like you gave tuoyo last year abi,it's good you hate igbos because anybody you support looses and Igbos win at last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vizkiz: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2020
NewDelhi:

Homesteady, they have started doing what will make him gather pity votes again grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You want to give the guy bad luck like you gave tuoyo last year abi,it's good you hate igbos because anybody you support looses and Igbos win at last.

Una sha wan bring tribalism enter this show...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asgard13: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
NewDelhi:

grin grin

They go soon shoot am ... seems his people plenty for this thread... they just Dey over hype am..
Birdman.. nza grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Finally,a true OG cool

ArchAngeI:
na so grace to riches

Ebuka fortunes changed when he married young shall grow motors daughter, I wouldn't be shocked if the man is a shareholder in multichoice Nigeria, IK was doing an amazing job before ebuka, IK had better jokes, ebuka modeling is what is helping him, he uses fashion to hide his faults, ebuka is boring, ebuka doesn't know how to cause drama, his actions are so obvious, he doesnt even know how to command respect from the housemates, uti was an animal back then, go and see how he was handled, see how tacha dragged ebuka through the mud last year

The only usefulness of ebuka is that he participated in the last big brother naija and he was doing hosting gigs

Most importantly, it's so he inspires aspiring housemates that you can make something with yourself even if you dont win the show, ebuka isnt all that, make we hear word
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Laycon has been verified on instagram
Wow!!
That's my winner!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
vizkiz:

Homesteady, they have doing what will make him gather pity votes again grin
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asgard13: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
vizkiz:

Homesteady, they have doing what will make him gather pity votes again grin

No pity vote this year... grin

On how he fly... Na Mushin straight cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
dominique:

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Discussing or arguing about previous housemates is derailing and such offtopic posts will attract a ban. Let's be guided pls

Thank you.

I don't know why people can't just let last season HMs be. Bringing that same negative vibe to this year's thread. undecided Make sure it's a 5yrs ban. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Verified with less than 40k yesterday. Grace is on our Aristotle

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Are you a cultist yourself?

You can know alot about Qur'an and Islam without being a Muslim.

You can chronicle the events transpiring abroad without even being there.

We all speak so much about heaven, is there an eye witness?

If you are inquisitive, you don't have to belong to know.

That's what knowledge is all about.

Don't conclude.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Hintona:
Eric is far far far finer than Ozo.

Depends on what fine means to you.

Facially, Eric is no match for most of the guys in that house. I believe that a lot of people agree with me on this.

Body? Well, that is debatable. You probably like a well built guy. But there are girls who like lanky guys. There are also those who like plump guys.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
god forbid

Nengi ain't winning shit!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gogetta(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
safarigirl:

Ebuka is a product of hard work, consistency and a great education.

Reducing his achievements to being a 'product of grace', is hilarious. It is not grace that gave Ebuka BL, LLB and LLM, it is his hard work, it is not grace that gave him this job as a BBN host, it is his consistency.

He could have gone to rest after the show, he could have allowed his 6th position deter him, but he did not. E no win show o, e no even reach finals, but look how far he has gone, you think he got there by just chilling and waiting for grace?

Mercy could have been more, but like a friend of mine opined, she is limited. There are parts of the industry she will never be able to explore, and it is no fault of hers, but it is what it is.

Lol.. I remember in 2006, after Ebuka left the house, he was about the only housemate who kept marketing himself. He would go on interviews saying he was open to endorsements, "Mcing" etc.. Ebuka was very intentional of his goals and purpose and that's why he is successful today.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Pity votes sef na vote tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.