Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063996 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
fairygeh:
I am loving Vee right now....

Do not allow anyone to emotionally blackmail you,it will end in tears
If she comes to meet you,tell her leave me alone,you have made your choice,leave me let me make my own choice
will laycon hear.praise talked and talked .for where. He didn't listen. He is obsessed .he won't listen.highest after one day .he will still run back to erica.watch and see.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

See, thank God you're here. Both ships are stressing me the fvck out. angry angry cry cry

Hope you've handled everything now? kiss
Everything is fine now, thank you.

Don't kill yourself for them o, they will sort themselves out. Move with the flow.

Have you picked baby name yet grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
from my own perspective i think Laycon doesnt know he had a huge fan base hence the eviction worries will setting..
this is more than aving feelings or whateva...a dhoh automatically excape nomination and thats a big deal if you ask me so he might be thinking of getting that chance through Erica
my opinion though

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:
Oh, Laycon has confirmed that it was Erica that came to meet him.. smiley smiley

Says he knew who she wanted but she came to him for a roundabout apology...

Laycon, you should have walked away...

What was all that sleep downstairs nonsense then?
he did try to walk out on her during the convo, but guess who said “Laycon, are you walking out on me” ? Yea! You guessed right...Erica did.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
livelymatilda:

Hope you are tall enough to slap her sha... I dey always reason you as a short woman...like 4"9 or 5"0..

Well, good luck

grin cheesy cheesy
If I no tall reach am, I go climb table or stool. She must collect that slap! angry

May God judge you for this height wey you gimme sha. angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:

When he first came to the house, a few people actually sent me texts asking for support, while using the tribal card. I told them off and some started making posts that I knew were shades. So I had to put this up.

Didn't pick him until a few days after. Bitto was ours too. But I didn't connect with him. He brought nothing to the show to deserve supporting.

I'm a good Nigerian. I don't do tribal sentiments. cheesy

Nice one ,that is why I have some sort of low key likeness for you.

Sometimes your opinions are like you are writing from my head and sometimes I totally totally totally disagree with you.

I guess that is what makes the world go round. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pls why Vee the advisor didn't pick laycon , she went for Neo

Now she want a better looking girl than her to go for laycon ahead of Kidd

She try

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
geezprince:
this isn’t about friendship or romance bro. It’s about that needless conversation and its effects on the parties involved.
Laycon wasn’t expecting Erica to pick him but the moment she brought up the conversation, she made it seem he was being considered for that deputy HOH role (deep down, she knew she wasn’t picking the guy)
Call Laycon a simp, call him a sucker for love, call him anything you wanna.... but that conversation should
Never have happened.
Are you really serious?
So Laycon is such a baby he couldn't shake it off and move on?
You guys are so audacious with all manner of ridiculous excuses just to justify Laycon's inadequacies.
Erica was compelled to speak to him because they had a previous pact.
Laycon should have simply just said no wahala, I understand and move on.
Why should that conversation traumatise him?
Abegi!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
scondy:

and yet she could not give him immunity.....that exactly is the pretense and manipulation....say what u think is right and sounds angelic out for the world to hear....do exactly what's on your mind....Erica for you....u know as pawpaw yellow inside but get green back...na so erica be.....

forming good geh meanwhile na babe wey no get any iota of sense...

Why the FVCK should she give him immunity?

He asked forspace, she go meet am to confirm if he still want the space, the slimy snake, talk say he still want the space.

If she chose him, the same you for come this place, to accuse her of not letting go, now you are asking this very stupid question. Your little rat, for waka round the house, to declare say she truly love am and na she no wan release am, and you for dey here dey declare say Erica no gree release him destiny.

Again, why the FVCK should she give him immunity?

Una go vote tire, immunity finish una there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
i am hearing pee undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

She left us with no choice ma'am! That shalaye she did with Kidd killed every defense I built up, messed with my head big time. I hate when people put themselves in situations where others get to demonize your actions because you're trying to please them. I fit tear am slap if Biggie go let me enter his house tonight! angry angry angry

The fingering?

chai.... you dey fall hand sha

you know how many fans Ka3na got after she had sex?

if housemates no commot her that week, e for hard to remove her again for a long time. it's a reality show

why would her little something something matter? na she finger herself? no be she and Kidd smooch? abegi!

After all Tbaj helped her ministry by herself person no die

when you Stan.... you Stan.... warts and all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Threebear:
Ozo is topping the poll this week . grin

What informs your optimism?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fucknengi:

Undilutedly saturated foolishness.

Ozo beats him in foolishness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Laycon too should've accepted it was what it is long ago. If he had moved on and accepted it all, he wouldn't be too hurt like this. I love the way Prince moved on.

The fact that Erica spoke about sleeping together and Laycon said he can sleep downstairs lmao. That was giving the poor boy hope abeg. But Erica fans won't see it. She led him on in that discussion making him feel like he stood a chance when she knew she's picking Kidd.

Lass lass they're all mad. Erica, Laycon and all the housemates except Nengi, BrightO and Lucy.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Are they not still friends?
She was actually mad at him throughout that week, at a point she regretted picking him.

She kept making snide remarks about how Prince was following "bumbum" up and down, even when the situation on ground doesn't call for it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
Dansuqi:

Ozo beats him in foolishness
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is Laycon the only person that has been told "NO" in this house? Why is Laycon acting like a rejected child?

Prince was told no by Nengi and she has picked Ozo over him. Ozo his rival even went ballistic on him. Did we ever see Prince crying and writing new chapters for the book of lamentations?

Why only Laycon? What sort of emotionally weak boy is this?

He is now painting Erica as a manipulative person to other housemates. Erica clearly told Kidd why she went to meet Laycon, and any sensible person will know that she told Laycon the same thing. Why did he leave out that part in his conversation with Neo and Vee?

You made a pact with someone, if you are about to go against that pact, won't your emotions want you to go and explain to the person?

If my son ever acted like Laycon, I will give him a dirty slap. This is just totally embarrassing.

Most ICONs are supporting Laycon out of pity and you guys expect Erica to not pity him?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

And the thing wey burst my head pass be say her so-called friend, Vee, dey there with Laycon, dey help am demonize her.

She will not go to her 'friend', Erica, to tell her all these things wey Laycon talk and get her own side of the entire thing. Dem go just dey paint the girl black dey go.

I no know maybe na jealousy dey worry them, but anyhow anyhow, dem go leave that house, before her, and she go still thrive.

I always knew she had no friend in Vee, even Tolani, na dance buddy them be. She's on her own in that house. If there's anyone that will rate her in that house like she dey rate them, if Kidd, Ozo and Dora.

It's too early for this, if she finds out the people she considers friend don't have her back, it'll break her. She needs to wake up biko!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
ItsCookie:
She was actually mad at him throughout that week, at a point she regretted picking him.

She kept making snide remarks about how Prince was following "bumbum" up and down, even when the situation on ground doesn't call for it.

Okay.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Y'all, stop saying Laycon should act like a man! You are pissing me off! He's human; he's allowed to be emotionally expressive. Expressing your emotions isn't weak! Laycon isn't weak! So, zip it and focus on the show instead of telling him to "man" up.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Laycon is not angry.... He is realising he is being manipulated.

You guys talking shit please listen to what Laycon is saying now...

Listen!!!

My prayers on Laycon is working... he is realising Erica is saying bla bla bla.

My prayers are working... Laycon is saying he is looking out for himself!!!
The guy is very very angry.... She already chose Kidd on Sunday, then why was he trying to influence her decision by putting words into her head to the extent of saying "He can sleep outside if picked"

Erica simply wants his Friendship but Laycon wants Love or nothing else... Erica is trying to force friendship while Laycon is trying to force Love

This two confusionists keep getting me annoyed but Lays own is the worst....

Shaah Erica was lucky she chose Kidd, she for lost about 200K fans this night grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

We have seen enough of that with Laycoon

In front of Erica, he will day, "I'm happy for you, just do what makes you happy. I won't hold anything against you"

Behind her, he will tell others, "She is an actress, she is manipulating me"

He's a vile human being, scum of the earth, the worst type there is, that will declare their love in your presence, and make you a villain in your absence.

Erica has NEVER said anything in Laycon's presence, wey she no fit talk for him absence, even to her supposed love interest, Kidd.

I swear you will do worst if someone you love plays with your emotions like this. sometimes we should tell ourselves the truth, there is a way Erica will do this and no one will blame her, you know a person loves you and you don't love him back, all you want is friendship, then you should know how to act, don't behave in a way that will be giving him hope. she knows how laycon feels about her, she should stop feeding that feeling, if truly she values his friendship and mental help. she should help him by distancing herself from him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
DoubleeDee:

Kai, you be instigator grin grin
Make I go watch my football jeje.

Lemme ooo grin

why them wan finish the girl? did she ask to be liked? or create herself to be fine?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OG316: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Do you know how many drama BrightO caused in that house by instigating it The current drama between Laycon, Erica and Kidd has BrightO written all over it...
I like to call it the brighto effect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
If they do that, the housemates will just vote out the top 8 guys wey dey bring money and keep those bottom 8 wey between them account for less than 20 percent of total votes grin
no na. Everybody will be up for eviction every week and the two with the least votes get to leave. Laidat sef eeh, the ones wey no dey bring money go go

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

We have seen enough of that with Laycoon

In front of Erica, he will day, "I'm happy for you, just do what makes you happy. I won't hold anything against you"

Behind her, he will tell others, "She is an actress, she is manipulating me"

He's a vile human being, scum of the earth, the worst type there is, that will declare their love in your presence, and make you a villain in your absence.

Erica has NEVER said anything in Laycon's presence, wey she no fit talk for him absence, even to her supposed love interest, Kidd.

Erica is a manipulator, she is a whole buffet of hypocrisy, garnished and spiced with lies, selfishness, greediness, two faced, pretender, calculative schemer, emotional blackmailer.

Laycon has never said even a bad word about till today, even once, if you have proof bring it, or wear your hypocrisy gown like you guys sugar mama, "miss pure soul, pure smile".

She will cast, Una go defend tire. She don dey cast.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mariinee:
Y'all, stop saying Laycon should act like a man! You are pissing me off! He's human; he's allowed to be emotionally expressive. Expressing your emotions isn't weak! Laycon isn't weak! So, zip it and focus on the show instead of telling him to "man" up.

But when ozo expresses his emotions he is termed weak. Kindly take your L in peace

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
mattgoners:
from my own perspective i think Laycon doesnt know he had a huge fan base hence the eviction worries will setting..
this is more than aving feelings or whateva...a dhoh automatically excape nomination and thats a big deal if you ask me so he might be thinking of getting that chance through Erica
my opinion though
Yeah your right

The way we viewers are seeing things is not the way inside the house

Laycon is pained that he is up for eviction and might leave the house and erica had the chance to save him but didn't..

It's really a big deal for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Since day one Laycon has never benefited from this relationship with Erica both in the house and outside.

Everyday is always a new episode of Erica and Ozo fans trying to twist things and turn laycon into a bad guy and a weakling. Laycon has done everything he was supposed to do today. But na still dragging dem drag am.

Was it not these same deluded guys that started shouting 'Laycon is a fool he, has gone to beg Erica to chose him bla bla bla, later it was confirmed Erica was the one that went to meet him. Laycon even said they shouldn't be having this discussion..He didn't want to discuss with Erica about it but dem still drag am.

Erica and her set of fans are so manipulative and cruel. Trying to dehumanize this gentle soul every fucking time. He's done no wrong but to care about the wrong person. Watched her back every fucking time but still get dragged for it.

Before that discussion Erica had with Laycon, everyone knew Erica will choose Kidd. I'm sure Laycon knew. But she came to meet him as if she was considering choosing laycon in anyway. Someone that knew who she'd pick. And this Whorica fans still got the guts to call Laycon manipulative..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
They are all mad... Erica, Ozo and Laycon in particular.

Bunch of lousy idiots.
makydebbie:
Laycon too should've accepted it was what it is long ago. If he had moved on and accepted it all, he wouldn't be too hurt like this. I love the way Prince moved on.

The fact that Erica spoke about sleeping together and Laycon said he can sleep downstairs lmao. That was giving the poor boy hope abeg. But Erica fans won't see it. She led him on in that discussion making him feel like he stood a chance when she knew she's picking Kidd.

Lass lass they're all mad. Erica, Laycon and all the housemates except Nengi, BrightO and Lucy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bookworm001:

But when ozo expresses his emotions he is termed weak. Kindly take your L in peace
Did you see me tagging Ozo weak? Go away.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let's settle this matter..

Like for Erica, Share for Laycon undecided

7 Likes 18 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.