Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5096512 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
genius43:
They won't stop talking about him, even if he dies, they will still find fault in the way he died.

iCONS Vote ooooo

Meanwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw9qZIMP9Sk
Aswear Laycon is doing BB naija a favour by being in the house, that's some talent they never seen before, and never will!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:
When Wathoni leaves the house and sees everything Laycon has been doing about this Erica stuff, she will thank her God that she shut down what ever plans he had before he even started.

The funny thing is that many Laycon fans don't like Ozo because of his own Nengi issue, but you will still see them supporting Laycon.

Ozo has never gone to demonize Nengi to anybody because she dey rebuff him advances.

NEVER.

Since he even present him problem to Biggie, nobody don hear him matter for that house again. He dey him dey, accept him fate.

He is four times the man that scrawny thing will ever be.

Na wetin make Laycoon no fit carry this him mumu Erica talk to Ozo, he dey look face well. Ozo will never sit down through such discussion.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
DoubleeDee:

Me too!

Hey bro kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
scondy:

because in her own words....he is the only person she is sure that has her back in that house and cares most about her.....loyalty over every thing....
loyalty is a 2 way streak....if someone has ur back ....u should have theirs....this isnt about any yeye feelings or romance...its about the immunity bit of the dhoh...

so let's assume laycon isnt strong and he gets evicted on sunday...does it make sense strategically in term of the game for she to have put the only person she is sure has her back in the position to be evicted?

except na today u just start to dey watch bb....

personally , I ve no problem with her choice...the above reasoning is in line with her words....

it just boils down to she saying he is the only one that cares about her bla bla bla ..is just bullshit...emotional manipulation....just want put the guy for draft and delete anytime she is ready....or use it if need be...

You are right, but the problem with your post is that you didn't even considered Kidds feelings at all... If you have been watching the show very well, you would have observed Kidd also got her back, which he has shown via his actions... "ADD THE FVCKING LETTUCE" comes to mind, And also there was a scenario were he insists "THEIR GROUP MUST GO WITH ERICA'S DECISION"

What if Kidds fanbase ain't strong and he gets evicted? Shey you no reason am like that as well abi grin just like Ozo made the right choice last week, Erica made the perfect choice this night... She could have lost like 200K fans this night oO grin And lost Kidd as well cos I trust Kidd switching to Nengi without wasting time, I'm 100% sure Kidd would've showed us a perfect example of how Laycon should've moved on thereby gaining more fans as a Real Nigga ......

So whichever way, you guys would have still dragged Erica.....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
But I thought Lay Corn's fans were saying and begging that he shouldn't be picked. They[b] wanted to vote for him and show his strength. [/b]So why the sudden U-turn and anger? cheesy

Why the hurt? You lot don't want to show how powerful you are again?

I would have been disappointed if she didn't pick Kidd, but I certainly wouldn't have been here typing epistles upon epistles like a rejected lover.

She has made her choice. And she made a wise one.

Its not to show strength.
It was just for laycon to be Ok.
Picking him would have been too emotional to deal wt at the moment he needed space..

I was praying even if he gets picked(quite unlikely,though i no trust the gal)he'd reject it(not possible cause of immunity too)
but I was convinced about her privacy stuff,she really need prick
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
XXMML33:

And Laycon is the only actor in this movie?
Na lead role Laycon dey play for this Quentin Tarantino directed movie.
Di caprio and Pitt both featured in “once upon a time in Hollywood” one got the lead role, while the other got the supporting role. Laycon being DiCaprio in this context , the other role is up for grabs.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Almost everybody that is in a situationship in the house already know what they are doing is a temporal stuff It is only that Laycon that has not realized that whatever happens in the house is not guaranteed when they leave.

Lilo that was all over Eric, less than 2 days after her eviction, she was already saying Eric used her.

This is the nonsense that Laycon wants to kill himself for. Is it conji that is disturbing Laycon or does he think this is his opportunity to find a life partner?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mranybody:
The kind vote way I go give laycon this week sha
Please do.

E nur concern us.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Vee is hands down the best female housemate this season....

She's loaded with wisdom
She carrys herself so well
She doesn't nag
Communicates very well with other housemates
She has almost a perfect relationship with Neo
She's not biased
She is not materialistic
She is a good leader
She has an amazing voice
She is a wife material (100 yards)

I simply love her personality!!! kiss kiss

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
RTSC:

Then his bad mouthing her is also a game.
He wants to win the housemates to his side.

All is fair in love and war.
buh he is a MAN and he need to start acting like one..Kidd chose Erica over Wathoni buh Wathoni even as a woman moved on and never spoke ill about kidd, even DORA took it well on sunday with that ozo DEBACLE. But Laycon 'Ericas supposed friend" has told every HMs and even biggie about it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

Ozo has never gone to demonize Nengi to anybody because she dey rebuff him advances.

NEVER.

Since he even present him problem to Biggie, nobody don hear him matter for that house again. He dey him dey, accept him fate.

Na wetin make Laycoon no fit carry this him mumu Erica talk to Ozo, he dey look face well. Ozo will never sit down through such discussion.
He never spoke to ka3na?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fayar:

Bro...u sef reason how Kidd would feel

A guy with whom she's intimate and got an emotional attraction for...atleast the whole house know she and Kidd got something going on....now tell me...how would Kidd feel if he wasn't chosen as dhoh ..e for bad for am for that house ...bad gannnn

I don't need to reason how the MF feels....
I don't need it at all....

Icons, I know y'all will see this, let's start voting for Laycon...

The only god in human body...

Laycon all the way

Laycon for 85mills

Check my siggy for more info

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
I'm enjoying this charade game, thanks to Lucy kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Nengi asked ozo to move to the bed next to her

That exchange between them, the way he walked away

Is the 2nd most romantic moment in bbn history grin

The first was when they held hands codedly
[img]https:///media/8-03-2020/9FJe-R.gif[/img]

Ozone ship passengers, remain in place, no false alarm from these 2 should get us excited

The way ozone WhatsApp groups catch fire whenever nengi and ozo talks cheesy

Wahala dey, 700 messages in one just because nengi said move next to me, imagine if they kiss

Fireworks!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Na craze, nothing else, original craze.
Funny lot.

Like their fav, the self-entitlement is provoking. Getting angry over someone else's choice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who is the content king

Laycon

Laycon all the wayyy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
galaxyball:

He never spoke to ka3na?

Read well.

I said "Demonize" for a reason, I know why I use that word, make nobody come ask me this kain question.

In that discussion, Ozo talk bad thing about Nengi?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
How are these housemates getting these charades questions correctly? I'm so clueless on embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Such statements have always made me wonder if we are to pretend that we don't like a man that we like so he can fight, which I find disingenuous. I know it's the game we are supposed to play in the name of love but it does not satisfy me in the least.

If I don't like a man, he can fight empires and nothing will change it

Sorry if I went too much off topic. I am not watching the show so forgive me, I don't know what I am talking about actually here. grin

It’s funny to see you here, but, true story
(as always)
Okay later tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mranybody:
The kind vote way I go give laycon this week sha
I swear e nogo pass 200 votes with your both simcard and maximum of 5 sms which i even doubt.... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Beorn1:

Baby, you believed that Erica would've chosen Laycon if he hadn't asked for space? Without sentiment, you actually believed that? So, you didn't see that Erica played the similar card that Ozo played last week before and after he chose Dorathy over Nengi?

When she told Laycon she'd choose him was two weeks ago when Laycon injured his leg and this current tension hadn't escalated. You don't actually know that the main reason she met Laycon was to try and pacify him because her mind was made up? Person that told Biggie she wanted privacy in the HOH lounge? LMAO!!

Errrrrmmm, maybe she wouldn't have, still doesn't make her manipulative like he claimed. He asked for space, he got one. He should deal with it. EOD!

What's wrong with your numbers, though?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

NEVER.

You just said it all.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Laycon fans: "Erica don't choose him as DHOH,we are ready to vote"... "if you choose him,it means you are leading him on and giving him false hope"

Same Laycon fans: manipulative bissh,why didn't you choose your friend

Me:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I no even know how people dey do that thing. Remember when my sister dey move like that? Omo! She knows wassup nowww ooo. Emi ika, I showed her the way. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You're razz, I swear grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Advert.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
carammel:
I'm enjoying this charade game, thanks to Lucy kiss

I just hope they will forgive her atrocities and not vote her out if she makes bottom 4
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hathor5(f): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Eeghe:

It’s funny to see you here, but, true story
(as always)
Okay later tongue

cool Later. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
This thread just dey hot anyhow. Chai
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anchor535:
post a screenshot Biko, I'm on daddy's duty. Help a friend.

Lol, have you finished vexing for Nengi? cheesy wink cheesy wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
doziefrank07:

I'm already relaxing....no voting madness for me this week

I might drop some votes for anyone that impress me sha

Bruh Ozo needs your vote care to give him some wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

I don't need to reason how the MF feels....
I don't need it at all....

Icons, I know y'all will see this, let's start voting for Laycon...

The only god in human body...

Laycon all the way

Laycon for 85mills

Check my siggy for more info

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ...then accept she made a good choice picking Kidd over laycon taking it from her point of view smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Nengi asked ozo to move to the bed next to her

That exchange between them, the way he walked away

Is the 2nd most romantic moment in bbn history grin

The first was when they held hands codedly
[img]https:///media/8-03-2020/9FJe-R.gif[/img]

Ozone ship passengers, remain in place, no false alarm from these 2 should get us excited

The way ozone WhatsApp groups catch fire whenever nengi and ozo talks cheesy

Wahala dey, 700 messages in one just because nengi said move next to me, imagine if they kiss

The last line is so true about shipping groups. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.