Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5038914 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Abeg we should recall Ozo for a better guy man.
Ozuor just sits there and smiles, nothing more. His head is empty upstairs. If not because he is light skinned, he will comfortably pass as one of them delawoods in the house.

The only thing he has going for him is his association with Nengi. She gives him relevance by associating with him.

Very anyhow effeminate somebody.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Onyi99:

Oga shut the Bleep up
What is you guys problem na
If you are not enjoying their conversation,then you off your tv
Better don't die because of Ozo,we still have like 2 months to go
And he is going no where,so deal with it cry

Of course Ozo will be there for as long as he wants, but he is in no way a contender for the money. He just came to complete number

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Ozo is a certified mumu. Big brother can we recall housemates. We want to recall Ozo. He is guy men hand.

Big brother we want Ozo recalled for a better housemate. He is just a woman pant with zero content and nothing to offer
And to think Ozo was a hit at first saddens me... The guy looks cool, the only thing he lacks is that BadBoi mentality... I guess he's inexperience when it comes to matters concerning women affairs which seems to be his weaknesses....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Ozo is a certified mumu. Big brother can we recall housemates. We want to recall Ozo. He is guy men hand.

Big brother we want Ozo recalled for a better housemate. He is just a woman pant with zero content and nothing to offer
don't make me love you....grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Asuito7:
Ozo is a European and Nigerian breed combined.

He get level.

Also this Ozo look like a guy that have been a leader of a Fraternity group before(probably in foreign universityg not the lout type in Nigeria)

Dude is a groom leader.

They heads are always good and CALM dude in mannerism.

Don't joke or try guys like that. I am beginning to now understand his outburst with Prince earlier.

Tell them o, most of them talking rubbish can't even keep up an intellectual conversation with him for five minutes.

That guy is an all rounder, he gives you the same energy you bring, he can be just about any level of energy and intellect to converse with you, depending on how intelligent or dumb you are. Only a very intelligent and smart person with excellent people's skill can do that.

Let them keep talking rubbish about things they can't understand....

Meanwhile, please vote Nengi oooo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
So my wife,gurl WINCH Lucy is trending on the streets.....e go shock you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Onyi99:

And that is an achievement right?
Where has yours taken you to
Nonsense
Ah ah..madam calm down with this your obsession..
Ozo no sabi you oo
Katikati

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
[s]Ozo is a certified mumu. Big brother can we recall housemates. We want to recall Ozo. He is guy men hand.

Big brother we want Ozo recalled for a better housemate. He is just a woman pant with zero content and nothing to offer[/s]

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why was the thread locked before?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
MamBi:

I thought I heard wrong and was too lazy to go back..

Seems like she is still in a funk.. undecided

Laycon told her her team lacked originality though in the Patricia task (Wathoni had just commended them for having the best presentation and Laycon had to give his verdict undecided) Then she snapped at him. Rightfully so IMO

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

Noodles is different from mop na grin grin
Mop kwa? You're not doing well grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tatiana4u:

don't make me love you....grin

Tatiana4u that way ... Our beef can never be settled.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
So we can now say the most interesting guy on that house is kidwaya.But because people feel his father is wealthy , they don't want to give him the accolades, they prefer Laykon.I can relate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
ItsCookie:

Tell them o, most of them talking rubbish can't even keep up an intellectual conversation with him for five minutes.

That guy is an all rounder, he gives you the same energy you bring, he can be just about any level of energy and intellect to converse with you, depending on how intelligent or dumb you are. It takes Avery intelligent and rare person to do that.

Compare and contrast Kidd/Nengi and Ozo/Nengi conversations grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dre11(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Aswear Erica is really hurting because of Laycon embarassed

It a serious case ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 12spices(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ozo dey boring abeg... but that nengi babe self no Sabi wetin she go yarn.... Dem no just match... undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
mariahAngel:
Nengi was making Big brother uncomfortable with her utterances about the people of Bayelsa being inherently aggressive, they had to quickly change the scene.

I was like,wtf is this bitch talking about?
must she drag Bayelsans into her ignorance?
who send am?
mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
dre11:

It a serious case ooo
Na Ebuka go settle the matter cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Na their yarns too dey boring and offish ... Biggie couldn't help but switch camera. They talk like primary one children trying hard to play love. Abeg it is high time they recall Ozo from this show
I am tired of Ozo and Nengi..... Just when I was happy that Lilo and Eric has left my screen..Then we move have Ozo and Nengi....

Honestly, I prefer Tricky-tee and Kaisha to them..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biggaboi:

Check Lucy's head!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Slynation:

And to think Ozo was a hit at first saddens me... The guy looks cool, the only thing he lacks is that BadBoi mentality... I guess he's inexperience when it comes to matters concerning women affairs which seems to be his weaknesses....

It still amazes me that same Ozo that the whole Twitter went all out for from day 1 became irrelevant on the streets of Twitter and no one con dey reason him matter anymore.
The guy fall hand gan. The expectation people had of him and all the pictures his hypers posted of him and the pre-story .... That guy didny live up to the expectation

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Abeg we should recall Ozo for a better guy man.
They can bring back Eric and take ozo away!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

His problem is that he is trying too hard to please Nengi..

From 6pm till now that I have been watching, Nengi has told him directly and indirectly that they are not match and he can never date him..

Still, he keeps trying to fit into Nengi's kind of man.

The problem is that even if they eventually date or get married, Nengi will get tired of the relationship real quick..

Bring gentle is different from being boring...

Bright O is gentle...

Ozo is boring...
Exactly, it was irritating to watch kidwaya waya ozor in that game earlier today, ozor felt like a fool.I like him but he should focus on the game and free Nengi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biggaboi:

Mop kwa? You're not doing well grin grin grin
No be me talk am ooo...na Erica talk am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
I like Ozo . I wish he was bold and assertive tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
The moderator that lock this thread, I hope u have finally use your gain to purchase RX350?

If not, 600yrs...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
ItsCookie:

That guy is an all rounder, he gives you the same energy you bring, he can be just about any level of energy and intellect to converse with you, depending on how intelligent or dumb you are. It takes Avery intelligent and rare person to do that.

You dey mind them. That's why I am not surprised at the past and current leaders Nigerians have.

If you look very well, you will see that the man majority of Nigerians disregard most is ALWAYS the BEST

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eeghe:

Laycon told her her team lacked originality though in the Patricia task (Wathoni has commended them for having the best presentation and Laycon had to give his verdict undecided) Then she snapped at him. Rightfully so IMO
Laycon was talking to tricky.. And it was bants.. Please report events how they occur..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

No be me talk am ooo...na Erica talk am
U sef no loud am na b4 her fans will come for you grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Asuito7:
Ozo is a European and Nigerian breed combined.

He get level.

Also this Ozo look like a guy that have been a leader of a Fraternity group before(probably in foreign universityg not the lout type in Nigeria)

Dude is a groom leader.

They heads are always good and CALM dude in mannerism.

Don't joke or try guys like that. I am beginning to now understand his outburst with Prince earlier.

Why do you writhing rubbish...

Ozo parents are nigerian

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
This boring two though... undecided

But I will choose their convo to seeing laycon and Erica convo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
I support ozo but he and nengi get alot of screentime

A day they get at least 7hrs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.