Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,425 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124126 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
iCONs please ignore

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
genius43:

Differential Calculus as well as inverse Laplace transforms
I greet you Engr Sir
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:

that really really happened??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sambaby7640:
If they remove Nengi and Ozo from that house... it's dead.... those two are carrying the show...with of course help from Kidd and Erica....once those four leaves,wre evicted or disqualified...the show is as good as dead.

Your Laycon can be evicted/, disqualified without the the quality of this season's bbn entertainment reducing.

No lies detected! wink

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
ItsCookie:

We shall see grin

Drum it harder

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
MamBi:

I am wondering how this happened.

When she came in, she was very bubbly and friendly with everybody.

Now she seems to get angry quite easily..
A woman scorned can either make sleep up high in the roof tops or she'd run into her shell out of rejection

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
MamBi:

Listening to a conversation that they had in the garden today, they might have started talking about it already self

She said something about how she was not pressured to be in a relationship in the house just because everybody is doing it...

Then there was a bit about her being okay if he needs to do his thing....

Ozo replied saying has she ever known him not do his thing...

His voice was a bit low so i didn’t hear more but then Kayode took the camera off them..

Ozo's voice is usually low when he is talking to Nnegi or Dora, I strain my ears to hear him most of the time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:

friend yen yen yen..

Dora is to Ozo.. what Laycon was to erica.

Keeping her in friendzone proudly...while dancing around nengi....Dora needs a man..
see how she begged envagelist brighto nwa chineke for a kiss...grin

Ozo and erica are playing similar game...

no, ozo has cleared dora, she is the one trying to make everything dramatic

Why cant she be friends with the guy without being negative about his relationship with nengi

No guy in that house sends her, ozo is the only guy that even talks to her with her interest at heart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I'm not arguing

That's what bandwagons do

Bandwagon,pity votes,zoning or not.

Face your favourite and leave the iCons alone.

There's nothing you guys will say that'll change our mind....
If una like make una twist narration that its now
Regional zoning that's making us support Laycon (so that other regions will stop voting for him) na lie,his votes will keep increasing.
U can also call it bandwagon,we wont stop voting
You can say its pity vote that he's getting, sell your favourite story to gather sympathy votes too
You can say he has zero content, we won't argue, he's not there because of you

iCons rule......haters can go fffffff themselves

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
heartofcity12:
Dora giving Ozo some mad attitude. Something like ‘stay clear’. That’s what the girls need to show that boy. You can’t keep trying so hard to be so nice to d girls in the house. Make u too bring out a little action in u na .. Trying to be nice, boring, unromantic, too serious... turn offs. Dude doesn’t even know how to flirt.
Everybody knows that Ozo is a cautious guy, if he uses all that he's got, he might fall into a trap. Any intelligent good looking guy can relate with it, especially, the well brought up ones.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
But why are people having sleepless nights because a certain HM has a larger fan base than others. Bbn is a battle of fan base incase you don't know. Content or no content. Fan base is the main thing. So work on hyping your fav.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
wristbangle:
The prayers of Laycon's mum and icons have been answered. Ever since he started minding his business looks like he is adding weight.

Bondage no good, I swear!

TRUTH . HE HAS ACTUALLY ADDED WEIGHT.

ERICA NIT LOOKING AS BRIGHT SHE WAS LOOKIN WHEN SHE WAS BUSY PUNISHING LAYCONy

HER SUPPOSED "BEAUTIFUL SMILE HAS REDUCED DRASTICALLY

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Slynation:

Nengi is complaining oO.... She told him "you are too peaceful for my liking"

Anyways, let him be dulling himself with her, Kiddwaya has already booked to waya waya her in London grin
Nengi didn't tell him that out of nowhere, something led to that. She was talking wrt that particular event.

What is our business with their bbn afterlife?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zulo: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
RTSC:
I wonder when people say laycon is been supported out of pity.
It makes no sense.

All the other housemates like Erica, Kidd, ozo and nengi are usually hyped based on their looks as befitting contenders.

Big brother is not a beauty contest. It's not a handsomeness contest.

It's about content. The strongest contender should be the housemate that gives you the best contents.
And it's not a function of looks.

Laycon gives more active contents than all the contestants up there.

So how exactly is it pity votes?
Who ever said the best housemate should be the most prettiest or the tallest?

Ok we have heard you Oga, so tell me one content that laycon bring...

Biased post

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
safarigirl:
Laycon is sick

He's a creep

He's mentally unwell

He has rapist tendencies

And Erica is in danger with him.

He reminds me of obsessed men in those movies, that get rejected by a love interest and proceed to torment their lives in secret, while smiling to them in person. He lurks about Erica and Kidd, giving them a ghostly stare that creeps me out a lot of times.

I am very concerned for the safety of both Erica and Kidd in that house.

That man is dangerous.

I can't modify this post, so, I'll just quote it.

Having thought long and hard about this, I realise the error of this post. I apologise for some of the accusations I made on this post, particularly the one about rapist tendencies. It was spurious, ill thought-out and careless, especially considering the weight of such an accusation.

I am incredibly sorry for the post, and I apologise to Laycon, his fans, and anyone else that was offended by it.

Like I said, there is no point modifying something that has been quoted multiple times, so, once again, I sincerely apologise for it.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Exactly, it was irritating to watch kidwaya waya ozor in that game earlier today, ozor felt like a fool.I like him but he should focus on the game and free Nengi
Nengi told Ozo this evening that it seems some people are under pressure to have relationship in that house....

She was indirectly referring to Ozo..

She then told Ozo that she can be single till the end of the show and still play her game well..

She told Ozo and I quote.. "DO YOU "..She was telling Ozo that Ozo is free to have a relationship in that house and she will be fine with it..

Ozo in his usual mumu talk was asking Nengi if he has not been himself.. Nengi was so slotted of the discussion and I kuku tune my Tv to another channel because I almost broke it due to anger..

Ozo should apologize to his fans and UEFA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Hahaha. Abeg make we ignore political talk for here. Laycon bandwagon wey mumu cut amongst tribes. Na touts from all over Africa dey support am. I dey vex angry
Yul Edochie, Uti Nwachukwu, omatshola are not Yorùbá FYI

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
davodyguy:

Yul Edochie, Uti Nwachukwu, omatshola are not Yorùbá FYI

If you read well, I dismissed the tribal narrative.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

His content is to play houseboy for nengi

U wish! Laycon that if allowed will play more than that for Erica!
If Ozo is boring,then laycon is dead on arrival!
Ozo is effortlessly content and it has nothing to do with his looks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
livelymatilda:

Nengi told Ozo this evening that it seems some people are under pressure to have relationship in that house....

She then told Ozo that she can be single till the end of the show and still play her game well..

She told Ozo and I quote.. "DO YOU "..She was telling Ozo that Ozo is free to have a relationship in that house and she will be fine with it..

Ozo in his usual mumu talk was asking Nengi if he has not been himself.. Nengi was so slotted of the discussion and I kuku tune my Tv to another channel because I almost broke it due to anger..

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Yess!!!
Exactly!

You hit the stone on the head

Bbn is now a zoning something that winner is determined by geopolitical zone
true.
The show will self-destruct.. It is just a matter of time. We already know the winner before the show ends and that's a huge flaw. They are already politicizing the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
mycar:

Everybody knows that Ozo is a cautious guy, if he uses all that he's got, he might fall into a trap. Any intelligent good looking guy can relate with it, especially, the well brought up ones.

He doesn’t need to use all he’s got, just some if he’s truly got them.. There is no excuse for being boring and trying to be too nice. He just needs to be more enlightened about women.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Psychedelia:

I swear to God.
The owner of the site no even know wetin to do with himself. grin
Would you believe that this website was in existence before Instagram and Twitter? But compare the revenue grin

I tell you bro. Seun was far ahead of his time in making this site. But sadly, the site has not kept up with its peers. I dont know whether the fault is Seun's or just the fact that Nigerias economy is too poor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bennytwin:

U wish! Laycon that if allowed will play more than that for Erica!
If Ozo is boring,then laycon is dead on arrival!
Ozo is effortlessly content and it has nothing to do with his looks
OZO Content?? Since this show start, who do you believe is the most popular housemate apart from using fan base, Laycon has trended a lot

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
safarigirl:

Having thought long and hard about this, I realise the error of this post. I apologise for some of the accusations I made on this post, particularly the one about rapist tendencies. It was spurious, ill thought-out and careless, especially considering the weight of such an accusation.

I am incredibly sorry for the post, and I apologise to Laycon, his fans, and anyone else that was offended by it.

Like I said, there is no point modifying something that has been quoted multiple times, so, once again, I sincerely apologise for it.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
safarigirl:

Will you STFU

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
MamBi:

I am wondering how this happened.

When she came in, she was very bubbly and friendly with everybody.

Now she seems to get angry quite easily..

Unrequited love (especially in such close quarters ) causes bitterness in some people. And her withdrawal from other HMs is probably stemmed from the fact that she believes that they see her as a side chick and pity her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

The reverse is the case here, beautiful things and eyes are married together. Seeing him gives me joy, any time Ozo talks, others listen.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

If you read well, I dismissed the tribal narrative.
Great
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
ArchAnge1:
no, ozo has cleared dora, she is the one trying to make everything dramatic

Why cant she be friends with the guy without being negative about his relationship with nengi

No guy in that house sends her, ozo is the only guy that even talks to her with her interest at heart
Ozo is gaming her, I expect her to clear him and move on....Them swear say make no man cuddle her under duvet?..grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
yea, very deep thinking, he gave examples of how animals seek consent, God keep finding a way to vindicate that boy.

Grace opooor

Have you ever seen chickens copulating? Does the hen look like shes consenting. Animals have no conception of consent..they simply work based on God given instinct.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Geezeem:

He is noisy and trying too hard

See as Brighto dey look am.... Brighto does not make noise or talk plenty... but once he yarns...na one thousand memes e go produce..... now that is entertainment!

Noisy?, I thought u people said boring, u Laycon haters should always speak with one voice, boring and noisy are not the same thing, let's know where u stand and stop confusing thunder.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.