Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124575 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Thank God for noodles in the BB House, these lazy lots would have starved. Only Brighto takes time to make better swallow but it looks ,like he is on strike now. It may be that they don't want to eat anything heavy because it is late in the night, I don't know. I haven't seen them cook serious stuff since ka3na

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Allnacruise:
Ozo/Nengi/Erica/Kidwaya Stans

question 1;

If to say na your favourite get the largest fan base, will you blame it on bandwagon effect

Question 2;

If people supporting laycon for being deficient in looks are called "bandwagoner"

What will you call people supporting your favourite because of their good looks

PS: Content is relative

Whatever each and every one deem as content from their favourite is content....

Your opinion doesn't count

Remove Nengi fans from this mix.

We no get time for all these nonsense.

How many Nengi fans have you seen shading Laycon?

We no just send anybody aside Nengi..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Houdinee:
I greet you Engr Sir

I greet you too Sir.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Laycon on a Garium Sulphide +H20 level..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:
Neo is a top class chef,a master at cooking noodles...Erica need some lessons

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Jadentica:

Remove Nengi fans for this mix.

We no get time for all these nonsense.

How many Nengi fans have you see shading Laycon?

We no just send anybody aside Nengi..

Done

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Biggie2206:

Mehn , I go don almost run mad ..

I no think say dem don chop beans for that house , I fit mad if I no chop beans at least once in three days. cheesy grin

All their grains na branded & packaged types in packets.

I no sure say that type dey for beans
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexusjr(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Ozo and Nengi's CONTENTS since the show started grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Allnacruise:
Ozo/Nengi/Erica/Kidwaya Stans

question 1;

If to say na your favourite get the largest fan base, will you blame it on bandwagon effect

Question 2;

If people supporting laycon for being deficient in looks are called "bandwagoner"

What will you call people supporting your favourite because of their good looks

PS: Content is relative

Whatever each and every one deem as content from their favourite is content....

Your opinion doesn't count

I seriously would advise you to kindly remove Nengi fans from your narrative. They don't have the time and energy to waste on such meaningless "drags". They are too busy loving Nengi to care...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 12:09am On Aug 12, 2020
kendrick93:
in diary sessions, she said she's a good cook but doesn't like cooking for crowd
Okay... I think some days ago, two female HMS were discussing about how they don't like cooking for crowd,cant remember their names..

But make dem dey shame small small, noodles everyday..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2020
heartofcity12:

That means you don’t know the meaning of touts and gangsters. Stop trying to paint Ozo like what he’s not. Was the house full of touts last season coz no guy like Ozo was there?
I am being honest my dear, I vowed not to have any favorite this season, even hated him when Ebuka introduced him on stage but he surprised me, I thought he was gonna be overly carried away by his look but he proved me wrong. People are calling him boring because he is not showing off.
I like his character and that is the only reason I defend him. He is a role model to many young men and I appreciate him for that.
He is the only person that has something reasonable to do with the price money if he wins, according to him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2020
I may have to finally concede that Laycon will win this year' Big Brother. I know that sometimes,, social media can be deceptive as there are people who make things happen that you don't even hear about. However, the love people have for Laycon cannot be quantified. The only person close to him in terms of fans is his crush ERICA. The others are just managing. I would have loved for more competition but it is what it is.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Vivipop:

I seriously would advise you to kindly remove Nengi fans from your narrative. They don't have the time and energy to waste on such meaningless "drags". They are too busy loving Nengi to care...

Done

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Kayode hasnt shown erica or kidd in hours

Argue main content let me hear

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Laycon using 6 cubes of sugar on garri

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

But you were siding Erica just yesterday.

Of course, I like Erica because Erica is still my number one favorite housemate in that Big Brother House.

And I have no problems whatsoever with Erica, whether she is playing the Laycon nigga or not.

But I always hate it when men allow themselves to be emotionally controlled by a woman.

That is why I got so pissed off with Laycon when he was displaying the typical reactions of a jilted lover.

A man should be in control of his emotions.

And to do that, he needs to be strong both on the inside and on the outside.

That's the way I see it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Afam4eva:
I may have to finally concede that Laycon will win this year' Big Brother. I know that sometimes,, social media can be deceptive as there are people who make things happen that you don't even hear about. However, the love people have for Laycon cannot be quantified. The only person close to him in terms of fans is his crush ERICA. The others are just managing. I would have loved for more competition but it is what it is.

Well I think it's still early, anything can still happen.......

The dynamics might change along the line....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:15am On Aug 12, 2020
kendrick93:
Laycon using 6 cubes of sugar on garri
The sugar we have nowadays are of low quality. I can use en entire pack of St Louis sugar to drink garri.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
This guy Laykon hardly eats. Most times, he just watches as others gather to prepare something to eat.

This night whilst Neo, Vee, Tolanibaj, Ozo were making noodles with eggs and veggies mix to eat, he claims he is hungry. Neo encourages him to break some eggs that he he will make omelette for him.

Lo and behold, rather than share in the nourishing meal Neo made, Laykon decided to go and drink Ijebu garri with cold water shocked shocked.

TrickyTee said that the garri is somehow sour. But Laykon no even send. He said he will drink the garri with chicken. Eeeeeuw!!

No wonder the guy looks so lean and malnourished

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
georjay:

Well I think it's still early, anything can still happen.......

The dynamics might change along the line....

Of course, anything can happen but it will have nothing to do with fans changing their minds. The only thing that can happen will be either from the organizers through disqualification or through Laycon by voluntary exit. Anybody that's expecting fans to change ship in the 4th week should forget it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Mad ooo ��

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Same question my wife asked today....
I'd run mad without swallow for one week. The highest I think I have stayed without eating swallow was eight days, Singapore did me in with their coloured and sweetened food. I had to purge my stomach to enjoy good vegetable soup immediately I came home.

So I ask again, how do these housemates do it? I may take a cue from them grin.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
How can people eat noodles morning, afternoon and night? Are they alright? The way they are hustling for it is even iirritating as Bleep!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:
Lucy should stay in bb house ooo
She really adjusted some people
Nengi can now greet other girls , the area girl in Erica jumped out this evening
Lucy don't go , at least she brought out the area girls in Nengi and Erica
They were forming mummy's girls , can't believe nengi can nag for 30 mins non stop on a national TV ,
I still respect Dora !

Exactly my thoughts.

These Hms are not being their real selves and definitely need someone like Lucy to shake up things. Who knew "ever smiling" Erica can erupt like that? Who knew "I'm unaffected by others" Nengi can get angry that fast? Now, I'm waiting for Lucy to shake up Wathoni so we can actually see that girl for what she really is. Even Vee should be put in her place so the rest can see she's not as she portrays herself.

I know Lucy won't win the money but let her gather winnings and rattle the game of some Hms before leaving.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Vee can observe

See how she is looking at nengi and ozo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Biggie2206:

Mehn , I go don almost run mad ..

I no think say dem don chop beans for that house , I fit mad if I no chop beans at least once in three days. cheesy grin

When Lilo was still in the house, they ate beans but I think it was Ka3na that cooked it.. Lilo really liked beans..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Vivipop:
I'd run mad without swallow for one week. The highest I think I have stayed without eating swallow was eight days, Singapore did me in with their coloured and sweetened food. I had to purge my stomach to enjoy good vegetable soup immediately I came home.

So I ask again, how do these housemates do it? I may take a cue from them grin.
My dear, I can't stay for 3 days without eating swallow and almost all my friends can attest to this..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:23am On Aug 12, 2020
toseen7:

She no fit cook.

I've seen her make stew and efo riro in that house. She can cook. I guess she's being lazy like most ladies in that house are.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2020
cuteboy2:
This guy Laykon hardly eats. Most times, he just watches as others gather to prepare something to eat.

This night whilst Neo, Vee, Tolanibaj, Ozo were making noodles with eggs and veggies mix to eat, he claims he is hungry. Neo encourages him to break some eggs that he he will make omelette for him.

Lo and behold, rather than share in the nourishing meal Neo made, Laykon decided to go and drink Ijebu garri with cold water shocked shocked.

TrickyTee said that the garri is somehow sour. But Laykon no even send. He said he will drink the garri with chicken. Eeeeeuw!!

No wonder the guy looks so lean and malnourished
as in, dey soak garri, I have never seen him eat healthy balanced food...how you go enter biggie house no chop... Annoying something

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Afam4eva:

The sugar we have nowadays are of low quality. I can use en entire pack of St Louis sugar to drink garri.
Whole pack?
Diabetes is calling oh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly my thoughts.

These Hms are not being their real selves and definitely need someone like Lucy to shake up things. Who knew "ever smiling" Erica can erupt like that? Who knew "I'm unaffected by others" Nengi can get angry that fast? Now, I'm waiting for Lucy to shake up Wathoni so we can actually see that girl for what she really is. Even Vee should be put in her place so the rest can see she's not as she portrays herself.

I know Lucy won't win the money but let her gather winnings and rattle the game of some Hms before leaving.

Vee is not escaping eviction this week , that's for sure
She is forming super couple , if not for betway, Guinness uniforms , the village dressing in Vee for show very well

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2020
kendrick93:
Whole pack?
Diabetes is calling oh
I'm immune to diabetes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.