Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5027882 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Myway20:
I am a university graduate. I finished NYSC in 2009 so do the maths. I even read computer science. My husband is an accountant! we are both gainfully employed and ww support Laycon fully.
He has bleeped up in some ways and may still do because nobody is perfect.
I picked interest in him the first time i heard him speak in the house which was when he did his 'motivation' rap thing and when I heard he is a graduate (not the one of the best graduating stuff thing). I like him and never did coz of the bandwagon stuff.

You guys should deal with it!
Go to job vacancy section and properly drop your CV, than using indirectly to search for work here.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Broobembem:
Bbnaija intelligent housemates so far.

1. Ozo

2 Kiddwaya
3. Lucy.
4. Prince.
5. TrickyT/Kaisha

Argue all you want. You can't change the truth about the aforementioned names.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Jadentica:

Get showmax. They are warming up to knack..

It's only a matter of time before Dem fvck!

How is showman different from dstv
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Amya:
This year BBN had the potential to have been a good one but Team Laycon and the bandwagon mentality spoilt everything. Can't wait for this BBN to end so I can go back to hyping Mercy and Ike.

One thing is sure though, Mercy will still outshine this year's winner whoever that happens to be.

Hoping for a great BBN devoid of overhyped malnourished rappers next year.
You sound so pained sorry dear. Na like Dem like Laycon Dem no kill person. You are talking about bandwagon and you are mentioning mercy, like mercy of all people. Mercy and tacha fans had and still have the most bandwagon in BBN history. The fact that your fav doesn't have the most fan base and obviously cannot win the ultimate prize doesn't mean you should be this pained tbh. Last year, I supported Mike and kept hyping him even though I knew either mercy or tacha would win. So support your fav in peace without hating the ones with the most fan base. Know this and know peace.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Myway20:
I am a university graduate. I finished NYSC in 2009 so do the maths. I even read computer science. My husband is an accountant! we are both gainfully employed and ww support Laycon fully.
He has bleeped up in some ways and may still do because nobody is perfect.
I picked interest in him the first time i heard him speak in the house which was when he did his 'motivation' rap thing and when I heard he is a graduate (not the one of the best graduating stuff thing). I like him and never did coz of the bandwagon stuff.
I also don't drag or abuse other hms! Everybody is there to play the game the way they know how to do it best.

You guys should deal with it!
leave them , I already said it yesterday, that talk is just so childish and shallow.. Says so much about their own intelligence grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Amya:
This year BBN had the potential to have been a good one but Team Laycon and the bandwagon mentality spoilt everything. Can't wait for this BBN to end so I can go back to hyping Mercy and Ike.

One thing is sure though, Mercy will still outshine this year's winner whoever that happens to be.

size=12pt] Tatiana4u borrow me your bucket [/size]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2020
It's not Ozor but Ozo !!!
Don't waste your votes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Zyxzzzz post=92727957][/quote] Dont be like ozo!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Amya:

Tatiana4u borrow me your bucket

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2020
MzCherry:

How is showman different from dstv
showmax is like Netflix but its owned by dstv

Dont waste your money on it

If you have Netflix, you dont need showmax

Only difference is football and bbn but it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Laycon fans are All Yoruba agberos... they think say na by noise to win ...
bbn is not tribal shit... is entertainment. And the more the Yoruba tribe always target one Yoruba in the hOuse to hype every year makes the prize keep elude them...

Laycon “ might” Dey last 5... but winning the cash is what I can bet anything on...

I don’t reply louts and agberos...

Any layconist on my mention is a big fool.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Aristotle is not Einstein's mate

Einstein was more educated and smarter

Newton is the king of them all but his name isn't sweet

Aristotle no join if we wan look intelligence, he was a philosopher, there was a mad man then that was more intelligence than Aristotle, google and educate urself

I dey plenty WhatsApp groups, almost 28, laycon, prince, ozo, nengi, dorathy

Guess the groups with the most local fans? Na for laycon groups I dey see things like their father

All the razz naira Marley people are laycon fans
The people you call razz have fighting/winning spirits.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
[s]
Bannylove13:
bbn is not tribal shit... is entertainment. And the more the Yoruba tribe always target one Yoruba in the hOuse to hype every year makes the prize keep elude them...

Laycon “ might” Dey last 5... but winning the cash is what I can bet anything on...

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Tatiana4u:
img

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Aristotle is not Einstein's mate

Einstein was more educated and smarter

Newton is the king of them all but his name isn't sweet

Aristotle no join if we wan look intelligence, he was a philosopher, there was a mad man then that was more intelligence than Aristotle, google and educate urself

I dey plenty WhatsApp groups, almost 28, laycon, prince, ozo, nengi, dorathy

Guess the groups with the most local fans? Na for laycon groups I dey see things like their father

All the razz naira Marley people are laycon fans

Bro, nawa for you o.

You are comparing Einstein (a scientist) to a Aristotle, a polymath? Seriously?

Aristotle's status as one of humankind's greatest minds is evidenced in part by his monolithic nicknames: "the master" or, simply, "the philosopher." He was a polymath who made fundamental contributions to diverse fields of study, including logic, rhetoric, ethics, physics, story, poetry, government, metaphysics, geology and zoology.
https://bigthink.com/stephen-johnson/historys-greatest-polymaths-and-the-advice-they-left-behind

Do you know who pioneered the field of Zoology? Aristotle

Who forged the basic concepts of biology? Aristotle.

Who is regarded as the first serious scientist? Aristotle

Who is regarded as the father of biology? Aristotle

Who is regarded as the father of political science? Aristotle

Who is regarded as the inventor of science? Aristotle

EVERY generation of biologist must rediscover Aristotle for itself
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22329870-700-was-aristotle-the-inventor-of-science/#ixzz6UtNve2P2

Please, this is not about Laycon. Never mention Einstein and Newton and their generation of scientists whenever they are talking about Aristotle. These scientists owe Aristotle their place in history.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Tatiana4u borrow me your bucket
manage this one...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Which intelligence does laycon have cos I don't see it. Sincerely I don't. Because he raps or spit bars, that makes him intelligent. Please you people stop this narrative. Ozo is far more intelligent than Laycon, Only that Ozo is just stupid

Naah man, I think you are mixing things up a bit...few weeks back i had the same notion as you...but then I've observed that dude called Laykon, and take it from me man, he really is intelligent.

I've always been of the notion that to be intelligent and to be brilliant are two different things....some people are brilliant but ot intelligent, while some are intelligent but not brilliant...some are both...those to me are the geniuses. (Its just a theory i have). I believe brilliant people can read stuffs, learn stuff and know it well....but its not as easy for them to figure things that they have no prior knowledge of as an intelligent person would. To me an intelligent person is someone that can figure stuffs that they dont necessarily have prior knowledge of...

Ozo is brilliant.....no doubts bro...but that guy is not particularly intelligent.. even ozo during his time as HOH was always eager to pick this so called mumu Lehkon on his team...I've watched a certain task, they were both on the same team and were asked one complicated question like that (something about the year an event in sport happened)...the other team were already laughing that they had lost...Ozo looked very lost even with his previous job of being a football analyst...Lehkon said they should give it a try and not loose hope...I watched this guy use logic to subtract and add years together and said the final answer he got...Do i need to mention that he was correct to the utter shock of both his team mates and the opposition.... undecided

Secondly hope you know it's not everything that goes on in that house that you see.....cause many housemates have said it that the guy is good..and I dont believe they are ICONS inside the house. You think Erica who schooled at covenant and in the UK has not met smart people before she tagged the guy intelligent?...or is it praise or vee...?...or Neo?....

Just watch the show without a biased mind...and maybe uwd see more... undecided As for me i dont stan anyone...I dont know how y'all get emotional about this stuff. I watch for fun.. undecided

Shout out to the Vaseline and engine oil crew...no worry Erica go still give us content... undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Broobembem:

Very annoying, unlike last season when we had lots of teams hyping their favs with reasonable reasons.

Just like someone initially said, most of Laycon's fans are rascals with zero reasons to support him, just bandwagon effect, anywhere belle face, nothing atall.

NO means NO!

Same with tacha and mercy fans. Last yr bbn spoilt the show. It's now about how many influencers you have bought before entering the house.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2020
What a beautiful morning, woke up to see that Ozo is still peppering the wailers association. cheesy

I'm happy, no publicity is bad publicity.

Well.. enjoy the pepper Ozo is dishing outwink

By the way, Vote Ozo cool

Good morning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Broobembem:

Go to job vacancy section and properly drop your CV, than using indirectly to search for work here.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Lucy,Dora and praise....gossip loading.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Amya:

The Hype is unnecessary, I was looking forward to enjoying to show but the hype is spoiling the whole stuff. I notice most people don't really watch the show .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
naso
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Broobembem:

If you need a job,i I can employ you and pay your salary conveniently to the glory of God! Learn how to relate to people.
Don't quote me again.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
ebunchi:

The Hype is unnecessary, I was looking forward to enjoying to show but the hype is spoiling the whole stuff. I notice most people don't really watch the show .
what hype is unnecessary, nobody asked you not to hype your favorite

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Their faves:

Erica- I learn so much from listening to laycon, he is so smart.

Ozo- laycon is very intelligent.

Kidd- when you are good, you are good, laycooon, you are fvvvvvckin very good.

Nengi- wise laycon.

Vee- laycon is very intelligent, i fear that laycon.

Other's have said same, but I highlighted the above, because you support them most.

If you say laycon is not intelligent, but your fave, a fellow housemate, who you support, says laycon is intelligent, therefore can we assume that you are foolish, or your fave is foolish?.

Mtcheww iranu grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Funny fact:

Laycon's hype train is also in the house.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
EwuGambia:

Naah man, I think you are mixing things up a bit...few weeks back i had the same notion as you...but then I've observed that dude called Laykon, and take it from me man, he really is intelligent.

I've always been of the notion that to be intelligent and to be brilliant are two different things....some people are brilliant but ot intelligent, while some are intelligent but not brilliant...some are both...those to me are the geniuses. (Its just a theory i have). I believe brilliant people can read stuffs, learn stuff and know it well....but its not as easy for them to figure things that they have no prior knowledge of as an intelligent person would. To me an intelligent person is someone that can figure stuffs that they dont necessarily have prior knowledge of...

Ozo is brilliant.....no doubts bro...but that guy is not particularly intelligent.. even ozo during his time as HOH was always eager to pick this so called mumu Lehkon on his team...I've watched a certain task, they were both on the same team and were asked one complicated question like that (something about the year an event in sport happened)...the other team were already laughing that they had lost...Ozo looked very lost even with his previous job of being a football analyst...Lehkon said they should give it a try and not loose hope...I watched this guy use logic to subtract and add years together and said the final answer he got...Do I need to mention that he was correct to the utter shock of both his team mates and the opposition.... undecided

Secondly hope you know it's not everything that goes on in that house that you see.....cause many housemates have said it that the guy is good..and I dont believe they are ICONS inside the house. You think Erica who schooled at covenant and in the UK has not met smart people before she tagged the guy intelligent?...or is it praise or vee...?...or Neo?....

Just watch the show without a biased mind...and maybe uwd see more... undecided As for mei dont stan anyone...I dont know how y'all get emotional about this stuff. I watch for fun.. undecided

Shout out to the Vaseline and engine oil crew...no worry Erica go still give us content... undecided

*clap emoji*

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
ArchAnge1:
u no ask if they know what is intelligence in the first place

Aristotle was a great thinker, he wasn't intelligent, he said many stupid things, Einstein was intelligent but they aren't smart enough to know which is which

Don't waste ur time on such people
Na Wa OOOOOO.

This is a very stupid thing to say.

Kai Jude. embarassed

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Bannylove13:

uti uwuachuku,

yul edochie,
daddy freeze and a huge chunk of south Africans that follow BBN are Yorubas too,right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Bannylove13:

Lol, see painment from an OBVIOUS TRIBALIST.

Go and tell YUL EDOCHIE that he is a Yoruba AGBERO.

Dey there dey reason like mumu. When you can't understand the MOVEMENT, then you resort to insults.

The train has moved past you bro. grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2020
ChristoBam:
See the way twitter normal today cuz Laycon dey low-key. Pages no fly again like previous days. Instagram bloggers sef dey lament.

Just imagine BBnaija this year without laycon. We'd be watching Kidd and Erica kiss and talk all day. Ozo and Nengi with their boring talks( and Ozo fans desperately trying to squeeze content out of everything). Them for end the show for the 5th week.

And some deluded people had the guts to compare Ozo with Laycon regarding contents? I'm so shocked!! No Ozo fan has been more emotional or typed more on this thread or anywhere than when they're attacking Laycon. Anytime laycon does anything pages fly like anything. Sometimes 10 pages in less than 5 minutes...The past few days was crazy like hell. Just because of one man.... Laycon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.