Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5042451 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
safarigirl:

IK is still bigger than Ebuka anyhow, style or not.

And outside BBA, IK does not dress with as much effort as Ebuka seems to put in his. IK no wan outdo anybody, he's just presenting. He looks peng on stage, but once he gets off the stage, he's a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.

If BBA returns tomorrow, IK will still continue from where he stopped. I don't see the purpose of the comparison between two different people.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Eeghe:

They can last oo, or even have babies together but we don’t want to be about that. They must not start doing normal everyday life stuff for mily to watch.
If we get a ship it has to be unique and entertaining not mirroring life’s predictability (boy meets girl or man meet woman)
Lilo is already looking like a thirsty heifer- not bringing anything to a game, not showing herself just plastering herself on Eric’s body- even Eric hangs out with the guys
I haate their boat angry

You mean Raft...?...
Boat is too solid... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:
I sure say na dustbin laycon see those names

Cause
You just carry person matter for head

I wonder the way you would cry if laycon wins this thing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Peppermintflav:
This Nengi babe is using Mercys formula, babe has changed up to 5 wigs in 3 days, changing clothes anyhow...hmmm

Lol its very obvious... But she doesn't have that charisma, I'm not a Mercy fan but I can say she was totally herself last year. In my opinion Nengi is very self-conscious

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
safarigirl:

She never crase yet, not one swear word has left her lips, so, e be like she collect half page of the book.

Yankee words like "I wonna gonna" never come out too

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
EwuGambia:

You mean Raft...?...
Boat is too solid... undecided
just curious, so person go see all these goats pictures for your phone

Of goats acting like people

And the person no go reason you one kind?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Which 1 is 'we all do it' again?

Some of us fvck girls without asking them out sometimes.. Ok?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin
gameboy727:
This Ka3na and money eh.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:

LMAO grin grin

Bruv.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
safarigirl:

IK is still bigger than Ebuka anyhow, style or not.

And outside BBA, IK does not dress with as much effort as Ebuka seems to put in his. IK no wan outdo anybody, he's just presenting. He looks peng on stage, but once he gets off the stage, he's a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.

If BBA returns tomorrow, IK will still continue from where he stopped. I don't see the purpose of the comparison between two different people.
IK is far more experienced.

IK was already hosting when Ebuka was hustling as a BBN contestant.
You don't bridge that kind of gap in a short time.

Ebuka growth is rapid.

If I were IK, I would be worried. And I am sure he is.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
safarigirl:

She is hustling to be rich on her own, hence all the education she has gotten, her presence in the BBN house and her movie roles

She has never said she wants to use a rich man to get rich. You may not have heard, but she is not quite used to having a man in her life anyway.
We are all hustling to be rich, so nothing special about that.

I quoted you earlier because you typed this.
Erica that says she wants to build her acting career? Erica that said she cannot be with a man that isn't rich, because she INTENDS to be rich, and wants her man to be up to par with her?
The word "intend" looks more like she wants a rich man to be rich, which is understandable.

Any objection?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
safarigirl:

She never crase yet, not one swear word has left her lips, so, e be like she collect half page of the book.

Game never start na... they are all still lovey dovey. Give them small time.... I don't know if its only me but i see a little bit of Tacha in Nengi.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
There is a reason Laycon is trending.. that is because he has a visible talent we can all tap into

We can see the talent and work he has done before entering the house

That makes him Unique when compared to the other housemates

I don't know what other house mates have done outside the house except taking and posing for selfies

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:
Girls are really free on the show, who else noticed

They easily sit on guys laps and flirt freely, maybe it's the environment, real life cheesy nothing like that

Its mostly the insure girls that are doing it now sha but it's amazing to watch
lol....cheesy

Environment is key here.... The beauty and comfort of the house can even turn a lesbian straight.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Budline1:

Next time it's budline1. There is 1 at the back. I had problems with Erica when she said a guy that isn't rich can go meet some other girls, who are the other girls pls? That reeks pride. Just like u had a problem with a guy condemning ladies with flat ass yesterday, which I came to ur defense and discard what he was saying, why should directly or indirectly put down some ladies because they don't want rich guys or they don't have ass. See, we all have different opinions and no one should be so tensed about other's opinions, it's not necessary.

I heard that part, see you can leech and still be a giver, I know some ppl like that.

I did not have a problem with a guy condemning ladies with flat ass at all.

I did not say he should not say what he likes, I simply gave him a list to dispel his notion that all guys fall over themselves for girls that look like Nengi.

It was a sad generalisation, just like you have made of Erica, and women who live alone at an early age.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:

[img]https://media./images/a05e9ec178fb2e6930273d0111792720/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:
Girls are really free on the show, who else noticed

They easily sit on guys laps and flirt freely, maybe it's the environment, real life cheesy nothing like that

Its mostly the insure girls that are doing it now sha but it's amazing to watch

everything is a game for the viewers to like them.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:

Alaye!!...no reason my matter o, cause if i enter you, you know say you go shed tears ... undecided

Just dey waka go straight bro!!....No look back o! cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Should:
my woman crush got balls. any threadmate that tries me will surely get his or her Congo shined grin cheesy
What is congo? and shining
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Budline1:

Some of us fvck girls without asking them out sometimes.. Ok?
Much better!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
People have said this severally on this forum but I'm only now realising how partial a Mod Dominique can be. How can a person convict before promulgating a law. She went already went on a banning spree before coming to make talking about ex hms a ban-able offence.

How possible is it to talk about these present HMs without talking about exHMs. How can a Miracle and Mercy banter attract a ban on a BBN thread. How come some in this same banter were banned while others were spared. Most important of all is how she ignored all other discussions on exHMs especially after the new rule.

Dominique all these makes your a partial judge and completely unworthy to be a MOD. If you can't act fair, strip your MOD badge and become a regular member.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Munzy14:

hyper ke, It depends on location 1m naira can get half plot or a full 50 by 100 plot..Location is the key.

Land in surulere cannot be same with lekki or banana Island interms of price.

Na surulere land you mention like that?

That 1M will still stress you in Mowe talk less of Surulere...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Eeghe:

Hello bro
Good to see you here
Even thought I quoted you but it was a wrong quote
Cheers
good afternoon my sister

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Olodo24:
These set of housemates are not it at all. They're too gentle. I miss Pepper Them Gang already. These ones are peace makers.

Olodo is bored. I need some drama. Make one person cause trouble na
Loud it abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kimbrielle:

This years BBN does not even look competitive at all.
Everyone is just hyping laycon.
The boy is good though,no offence but it is too early make we hear word let other housemates shine.
If it goes on like this we have our winner already and it won't be competitive like last season.
I am yet to see drama,intrigue or passion.
Nothing
Na true u talk o..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:
There is a reason Laycon is trending.. that is because he has a visible talent we can all tap into

I don't know what other house mates have done outside the house except taking and posing for selfies

I know Laycon is your guy and it makes sense to support him but I’m sorry so far I haven’t seen the entertainment he brings. He’s just there. But we continue to watch. Let’s see what he will bring before next week when voting starts. Teddy A was an aspiring singer abi na rapper and he was still voted out upon all the support from celebrities. Those tweets on Twitter don’t mean s$it. People that will vote are watching. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lhimeet:

This Lilo cheap abeg... angry
Don't go there....It is 2020 , It is high time women start going for who they like , just like men do.

If she like eric, let her enjoy abeg..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
safarigirl:

You know, people can make mistakes.

I have already responded ro it

I got one name wrong, and you are coming to tell me people don tey pass you. Did you watch another Big Brother in Africa besides the first one?

Or are you talking of the other Big Beither franchise in UK?

The first BBA was hosted by a white guy, then seasons 2&3 were hosted by Kabelo, IK took over in Season 4.

I was a child when I watched Season 1, so, my memory may be hazy here and there, but I sha don try. At best we watched it the same time, but if you were not watching BB UK and USA before BBA came, then I don't know where the "Tey pass you" comment is coming from, as if I dey follow you drag space.

Maybe e get another BBA wey you watch before the Season 1

Lol....u have accepted that u made mistake....let's forget about the matter
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:

which is the exact reason the said laycon shoild not have been in the house in the first place
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:

That makes him Unique when compared to the other housemate

Erica is an actress

Go and watch Hire A Woman on Netflix.

Eric is a fitness instructor, go to his page

Ka3na owns a store and clothing line. Go and check her IG page, she even signed Thelma as her brand ambassador.

Tolani is into A&R, half of Lagos knows her in music management. Maybe she will even manage Laycon after the show.

Kiddwaya doesn't need to do anything, his daddy is a billionaire, he's just on the show to see how the other side of the 1% lives grin

Ozo is into sports analysis and management. He has said that repeatedly, even while mentioning his first class in economics from a Norwegian University.

Prince is the current Mr. Nigeria World, a pageant guy through and through. He also dances when he can

Praise is an exotic dancer. You may have to visit the club he performs at, to see him in action, or you may be lucky enough to see him bust a few moves in the house.

These are just a few of the housemates careers and talents. If you were watching out for anybody else, but Laycon, you would know these things, but I bet the only housemate you are interested in knowing is Laycon, that is why you erroneously assume he is the only one that has a talent outside of taking pictures.

You are one of those kimberlee has called out.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Peppermintflav:
This Nengi babe is using Mercys formula, babe has changed up to 5 wigs in 3 days, changing clothes anyhow...hmmm
she's looking for her own ike but the guys are not that stupid.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Everywhere boring sha

This once wan use talk kill us undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.