Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,131 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5079431 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
youngpresidooo:
lolzzzz so drinking garri is poverty lolzzzzz... I love eating garri and i am deadly sure that the money i make monthly is more than an annual salary of many senior staffs in the federal ministry..... Leave the hate and point something else. and moreover sell your fav and stop all this bashing. you only making laykon more popular
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Thanks dear, we mustn't take things personal here. Many Laycon trolls are bent on sabotaging Erica, but not on my watch cheesy smiley
You are doing well dear..ride on

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggie2206: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Samueltemi337:
It's 30k

He said it himself

cheesy

Sometimes I just laugh at the poverty story these haters are trying to push on Laycon ..

The boy never said he is broke .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

His whole being is a Poverty Parade, just look at the clothes he brought, look at his demeanour, look at the food (garri and sugar) he eats he is trying to relate to his base, saying, look I just dey like una, a vote for me is a rebellious vote against the other housemates who are posh kids.

Wowo boys out there shebi you see as I dey pressure the girl and e no enter, I sure say una done experience am before. A vote for me is a PEOPLE'S VOTE, against the fine gitls of Nigeria.

I AM NOT FOOLED

grin grin
You won't kill me ooo
That's exactly his motive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Biggie2206:
[s][/s]

Everything you wrote is bullshit ..

Infact I don't understand where your frustration is coming from , a post filled with tears and gnashing of teeth . cheesy cheesy

Laycon's slide is 25k . That's the least you can get that slide ; if you want quality ..

So can a broke man buy a slide for 25k ? Or the dress he wore on the introduction night ? You think it's cheap ?

I'll leave you to knock yourself out .

Then why is he giving us a POVERTY TOUR?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Threebear:

There is actually .
Last week Erica only passed Nengi with 1 percent after Nengi led for 48 hours.
Celebrities are rallying behind Nengi ....if the misunderstood agenda sticks, there is every likelihood she could displace Erica .
Both girls are highly competitive and are both extremely lucky too .

The top 2 will be determined by Ozo , Kidd and Dora.
Whichever of them leaves in the penultimate week could sway the votes .

If Kidd is evicted ...Erica will win .
Kidd's fans will never vote Laycon over Erica .
If Dorathy leaves Erica or Ozo will win .
If Ozo leaves ... Nengi will win .
If Erica leaves , Kidd will win .

Sorry sir,am disappointed in your analysis.I think your forte is in giving us the results and analysing the characters of housemates but predictions is clearly not your forte or strength.alliances has never won big brother.the indices or dynamics of winning bbn has never changed and will never.whoever wins big brother is because they are individually strong enough to do so.the only time alliance worked was in double wahala when ceec was voted by teddy and lolu fans in the final but they still failed.alliance voting could have happened last year but it didn't since tacha was disq....it would still not change.whoever starts topping always win eventually no matter what....Kidd fans are not yet formidable to be able to vote Erica end bloc like lolu or teddy fans.only ozo or nengi fans can.

Laycon is not a divisive or problematic character like tacha that will provoke alliances against him...I don't see or ozo or nengi fans voting each other against laycon.mind you,once a housemate is evicted,a large number of fans and voting system collapse and its almost impossible to coalesce and vote end bloc...saying dorathy fans will vote ozo is also laughable...

Finally,laycon topping marginally according to you is not an issue after all mercy topped tacha and mike marginally but when it mattered most,she destroyed your Mikey.tacha topped mike narrowly and vice versa but when it mattered,mike was blown away.laycon's victory is an inevitability....

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
zicoraads:

Awwwwwwwwwww.

Don't worry, I don't have a private jet, but my car sometimes flies. grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss

A flying car? Now, that's something to get choked for.

Collar me Master Zico, I'm yours. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Someone should tell Erica that she is not well.

Even Beyonce did not get it all in Jay Z neither did Kim Kardashian got it all in Kanye.

Laycon's mind in kiddwaya's body my foot.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

You should check out their Instagram page, kiddrica.live, I was there till around 4am. Shipping content? oporrrrrrr. kiss kiss kiss

Did you see the morning video, when the alarm went off and Erica was trying to get out of bed before Kidd told her to come back for a sweet morning hug kiss kiss. Jehovah!!! I can wake up to alarm nauuuuu embarassed embarassed

LMAO. This got me because i am so guilty! Since i discovered that page on Monday, my Shipping life has never remained the same embarassed tongue. Na TDB things o. I also have some twitter accounts i visit for shipping content.

From the proud I'm making salad for my madam comment in the kitchen, to pulling Erica away from over-hugging BrightO, this morning's come and hug zaddy, last night's you can also have deep conversations with me, the endless feeding etc. i have even analyzed their Special-Bestie language as act of service and choking physical touch grin embarassed embarassed

ShuTI and Hacleo were my favourite BBA ships.

I have never shipped in the history of BBN, but you see these our special Besties? I die there embarassed embarassed tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by reigncalif1: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

You are easily pleased. His songs are OK, nothing special and it is not something that would set the Nigerian/Africa airwaves on fire. He may win the show, he may go on to do music but he will not be a Wizz Kid or a Davido.

am not easily pleased and laycon can actually rap well with correct English not only dat his rap is also somehow educative and u don't have right to say he will not be a davido he might be more than dat , u better use "he might not he will

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

Kidd go too use this girl experiment bad things.

See as he choke am like sadomasochist.

50 shades of grey shit.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
RTSC:
Someone should tell Erica that she is not well.

Even Beyonce did not get it all in Jay Z neither did Kim Kardashian got it all in Kanye.

Laycon's mind in kiddwaya's body my foot.

When did she say this one again..are you still living in last week??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rossycee:

That is a picture of what last borns looks like when they are like 'mummy said I should follow you', 'I will tell mummy that Bro John came to visit you'.

My annoying sister was like that, she always promised not to snitched but she always snitched even after bribing her. angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

It is very sad but this is not the way to bridge the gap. Is BB a charity project these days? If he does win, like every person who has just recently come into money, he would become arrogant like the Politicians/thugs/Yahoo boys/BB9ja winner 2019. They then start to call the people who voted for them jobless and useless.
You can't totally blame them. There is poverty in the land. People easily relate to the story of someone who is 'struggling' to make ends meet or achieve a goal. Or a "hustler' of some sort.

It worked with Efe. It worked with Miracle. It worked with Mercy. It is working for Lay Corn. It saved Lucy last week.

Just find a way to not be so boring and you are on your way.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Erica's diary session

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

You no serious.

If you see how this your comment make me laugh ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Hmmm,I'll consider that.ozo really respects laycon...am starting to regret dissing him

Now, I'm beginning to like you wink, I hope you don't deviate so we won't go back to our cat and rat fight grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Whorica dey talk like say she dey cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
zicoraads:

You can't totally blame them. There is poverty in the land. People easily relate to the story of someone who is 'struggling' to make ends meet or achieve a goal. Or a "hustler' of some sort.

It worked with Efe. It worked with Miracle. It worked with Mercy. It is working for Lay Corn. It saved Lucy last week.

Just find a way to not be so boring and you are on your way.

I see what you are saying. Mercy was not poor, was she? I heard she paid 2 million to be on the show? Most of the housemates are hustlers (Tochi is an Uber Driver). Even Rich Kidd, is suspect as why would a billionaire's son slog it out on a reality show for connections when he can easily buy connections in Nigeria? The maths is not mathing with Kidd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

His whole being is a Poverty Parade, just look at the clothes he brought, look at his demeanour, look at the food (garri and sugar) he eats he is trying to relate to his base, saying, look I just dey like una, a vote for me is a rebellious vote against the other housemates who are posh kids.

Wowo boys out there shebi you see as I dey pressure the girl and e no enter, I sure say una done experience am before. A vote for me is a PEOPLE'S VOTE, against the fine gitls of Nigeria.

I AM NOT FOOLED
As in, you sabi the Scope jare .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why are they so inconsistent with the Dairy sessions? Somebody can't even plan to watch them sef.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
innocentdude:

As in, you sabi the Scope jare .

Thank you kindly grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

How is Efe doing these day? This is the first season of BB I am watching fully. 85 million naira is a lot of money but that money can quickly disappear with bad investments and family/friends that come with their begging bowls.

My Father's late friend left 40 million naira to his son, within 2 years he was back to being broke due to bad investments. He started asking my father to pay his rent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cash prize isn't 85m .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

It is very sad but this is not the way to bridge the gap. Is BB a charity project these days? If he does win, like every person who has just recently come into money, he would become arrogant like the Politicians/thugs/Yahoo boys/BB9ja winner 2019. They then start to call the people who voted for them jobless and useless.

Personally, I would rather let the poor get rich than let the rich get richer.

it's not my money after all.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Threebear:

A huge lie.

Somehow true.it still boils down to what am saying.I don't think they really allied against laycon and they won't.there is absolutely no reason why a dorathy fan will vote against laycon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who's Demola ooo, Erica's bestie.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
reigncalif1:

am not easily pleased and laycon can actually rap well with correct English not only dat his rap is also somehow educative and u don't have right to say he will not be a davido he might be more than dat , u better use "he might not he will

I have lost hope in the Nigerian Youth then grin!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
innocentdude:

Cash prize isn't 85m .

What is the cash prize then?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Who's Demola ooo, Erica's bestie.

There's a bestie somewhere?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
kosssy:
The man that can't stop drinking garri even when presented with good food. What story is he trying so hard to sell? Efe 2.0 loading... SMH..
What do ur posh housemates eat in the house? Chicken curry?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

I see what you are saying. Mercy was not poor, was she? I heard she paid 2 million to be on the show? Most of the housemates are hustlers (Tochi is an Uber Driver). Even Rich Kidd, is suspect as why would a billionaire's son slog it out on a reality show for connections when he can easily buy connections in Nigeria? The maths is not mathing with Kidd.
Kidd claim that he hired a private jet for 3.5 million just to come to Lagos from Abuja for the BBN due to the lockdown.

That is definitely not a poor man.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
RTSC:

Personally, I would rather let the poor get rich than let the rich get richer.

it's not my money after all.

The best entertainer should get the price fund!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.