Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113097 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kimzylove:
Everybody is in the house for a reason but being poor shouldn't be the reason to vote anybody.
God bless you dear
I personally think that all these laycon fans are rooting for him because they think he is poor
And some also said he is talented,they also forgot that almost all the housemates are doing well for them selves like ozo,Erica,prince,Eric etc
In terms of being intelligent Ozo is also very intelligent and i know some of these guys are jealous of him already�

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tolanibaj in the diary room. She needs to feel at home and give people fight they want to see because I feel she’s not a preacher of love. She’s a war and a fighter
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lhimeet:

grin grin grin

Compared to Efe. Laycon is decent joorh.

Leave my guy alone.
grin
but the both look ugly and poor

That's the main similarity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
ArchAngeI:
but the both look ugly and poor

That's the main similarity

Wooh! Na you sabi. grin cheesy

As you dey mention ugly, eh dey pain me cause I no fine too...
angry sad cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Onyi99:

God bless you dear
I personally think that all these laycon fans are rooting for him because they think he is poor
And some also said he is talented,they also forgot that almost all the housemates are doing well for them selves like ozo,Erica,prince,Eric etc
In terms of being intelligent Ozo is also very intelligent and i know some of these guys are jealous of him already�
it is finished grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Vee and Tolani, I used to like. Not anymore jare. Now I like Neo, Tricky T and Bright believe it or not. Rooting for that guy now grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Bright fit go escape o. He may just end up being the Cindy of this season
I actually think Keisha is the Cindy of this season. Laycon is like the frodd of this season.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Make we tell this ikorodu babe as e dey go? grin

Your YouTube subscribers go Vote for you no worry grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Onyi99:

God bless you dear

Actually, I think they are his friends. They are just doing their job and trying to gain followers here. Nothing wrong with that but they are overdoing it and it is getting irritating. I like Laycon but let’s watch him and decide ourselves na. Don’t force him down our throats angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
homesteady:

Oga just admit you said nonsense. Even when someone told you that Erica has a movie on Netflix, you were still yapping trash.

Besides, it will be silly to discount what other people are doing because it is not entertainment related.

Admit to what exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
We bonded because she's from London and I'm from America grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Viking007:
Tolanibaj, currently watching her DS, first time I'm seeing her face. She fine small o.

She's fine, but she has this dull demeanor that doesn't appeal to anyone looking at her. If she smiles more, you'd see her beauty more.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Palema007:
Really? Yet to recover from last year's backlash? C'mmon! grin grin
If He doesn't make it to the Finals, the moment he's out ends the show for me... Except someone else get my attention along the line.

I hope so too, We His Fans are ready to help him, I hope he gives more to make the work easier. smiley

Omo they tackled my guy badly grin They still do.

That Nengi carry sha. Why you no dey support her?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Imagine if this show had just slim ugly girls and guys

You go watch?

Later they will say that being curvy doesnt matter cheesy

Put just curvy girls alone and the ratings will change they will make more money

They are helping the slim ones like whites help blacks

Dont get it twisted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by newguy1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Onyi99:

God bless you dear
no u are wrong the first day we saw him I heard someone saying if anything goes missing in the house it’s probably him that took it. But from then onward the way he talks speaks volume, he already tryin to catch a niche as someone intelligent to the audience y the remaining house mate are still using pretty face to feel each other out. Pls don’t start spreading the word that he his getting fans because he his poor. Uti uwanchuku showed his support yesterday n didnt mention any poor background he him self said he was a graduate n his EP is out there promoting his music. This is not a poverty motivated likeness the boy is funny n really social pls watch more b4 saying something else

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
homesteady:

I'm not over stretching anything, it's not even up for debate. IK is like the coolest dude in the world. grin Have you seen Ebuka flirt with anybody on stage? IK will do it smoothly without thinking twice.

Ebuka is more uptight and IK is very free flowing. I guess you know which character is more interesting between uptight and free flowing.

And of course, IK is more witty. Far more witty

Gbam!!! Ebuka is not even in same league with IK when it comes to hosting events.... Ebuka has a nice fashion sense, and presents gud, but u see IK..... That guy is the total package

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
I love Tolani DS

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Beorn:

She's fine, but she has this dull demeanor that doesn't appeal to anyone looking at her. If she smiles more, you'd see her beauty more.
She literally just replied your comment. She said people think she's calm and dull but she isn't. Her craze is yet to start.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Actually, I think they are his friends. They are just doing their job and trying to gain followers here. Nothing wrong with that but they are overdoing it and it is getting irritating. I like Laycon but let’s watch him and decide ourselves na. Don’t force him down our throats angry
pause that irritation

I need 99% votes

They will create an edition for under 4k a month and another for above

Call it the poverty line of television

Cause it's now boring, rich people want poor people to succeed but its not every time that you be forcing them to see it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
For the Tolanibaj's fans, she wants you guys to call yourself T-Force. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lol they say we are Laycon's friend promoting him here grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
TolaniBaj DS

Experience so far

She's still trying to get comfortable with the people in the house and the kitchen. She is a bit guarded because she is trying to see who she can vibe with and is observing. She is grateful and humbled to be here, she has always wanted to be here. She is still observing

Thoughts on Fellow HMs

She feels there is an interesting crowd in here. Everyone is intellectual, smart, very funny, she has laughed a lot. She sees some people she could bond with, and those she could potentially bump heads with, but so far, a funny crowd.

Who do you see yourself bonding with?

So far so good, Trikky is very funny and makes her laugh. Bright is very funny, he doesn't talk much, but he is intellectual. Vee is very relatable because she is from London, and she (Tolani) is from America, so they have a lot in common. She hasn't been eating much, because she isn't sure about cooking for so many people. She hopes she will be comfortable with cooking for the group by next week, because she has been craving eba and efo

Biggie tells her to feel at home because Big brother has ensured all necessities are provided, and their needs are attended to

Isolation Experience?

She was very nervous because, she did not know how she would cope without her phone. She spoke to herself a lot, she read the Bible
, specifically psalm and Luke, she had to pray a lot. She was playing suwe with rubber. She took a lot of showers. She learnt it is okay to be by herself, she is a loner. She is already used to isolating herself, only, this time, she was not with her phone. She had to fet used to sanitizing and using face mask. She learnt to start eating breakfast, and it makes her day even better

Rate Chances after 72 hours?

So far so good, she is trying to be strategic and observe, who could possibly be a potential competition. She rates herself 100%. She is calm now, but she won't always be calm. She thinks she has a lot of supporters out there, a lot of Yourube subscribers (shoutout to them), so, yeah, she rates her chances highly cheesy

Thoughts on the HoH game

She was hoping she eouldn't be the last person. At first, she did not understand the game, until Trikky gave an example. She was not as calm as she wanted to be. She feels if she was a bit calmer, she would have gotten the 6, but it is a game of luck. She thinks there will be an improvement next wek for her. Next week, there is a chance to prove what she is capable of and who she is, she eill do better next week.

Anything Else?

Light wahala again.

Whenever there are group discussions, there are always side discussions and if Biggie can tell the other housemates to give their attention to the person speaking.

She proceeds to give shoutouts to a bunch of people, as well as welcome her new fans grin, she also says her fans are named T-Force (LMAO! The delusion is strong with this one)

Biggie will look into her first request.

Biggie thinks she can handle her second request. She says she thought she should run it by Biggie, before she shows who she is cool. Biggie says this is a social experiment, so, they should keep their fists away, and social manners on.

End of DS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by apcmustwin(f): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
I think I will like tolanibaj. Shes gonna be the resident no nonsense bitttch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
I think Tolani’s American accent is genuine. You can see she’s blending the Naija and American seamlessly. Same as Kiddwaya. But Vee on the other hand is struggling. The flow from Yoruba accent to British just doesn’t come out well. E no sweet for her mouth. She should just free herself and start flowing in pidgin and her Badagry accent and gain a few fans. What’s wrong with you Vee? angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Viking007:
She literally just replied your comment. She said people think she's calm and dull but she isn't. Her craze is yet to start.
see how you are anticipating some people being intentionally stupid on tv

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
People that always shout i want to show who i am end up not showing nothing undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Biggie is using laycon fans to catch cruise.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Eleniyan15:
I love Tolani DS
Yeah me too. I'll be adding her to my ever growing fan list of: Erica, Nengi, Wathoni and now Tolani.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
I think Tolani’s American accent is genuine. You can see she’s blending the Naija and American seamlessly. Same as Kiddwaya. But Vee on the other hand is struggling. The flow from Yoruba accent to British just doesn’t come out well. E no sweet for her mouth. She should just free herself and start flowing in pidgin and her Badagry accent and gain a few fans. What’s wrong with you Vee? angry
I don't think tolani has an American accent. She just has good diction

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Fake ass vee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheMainMan:
People that always shout i want to show who i am end up not showing nothing undecided undecided undecided
facts, anto blowed hot

Went in and tolu use baba blue lips cool her lips

Very stupid promise, be yourself, doing as if being crazy is a dress that she wears

Indiscrimination against crazy people, unnecessary attacks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Olodo24:
These set of housemates are not it at all. They're too gentle. I miss Pepper Them Gang already. These ones are peace makers.

Olodo is bored. I need some drama. Make one person cause trouble na

We saw gobe, jam double wahala that lead us to pepper that peppered us wella. Now we have been locked down and you know lockdown forces reunion grin grin

Enjoy it cause we don't know if this lockdown will be lifted for blazing fire next time cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.