Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,793 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5109708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Nengi stopped smiling as soon as dora came grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
MizzD:
Eeghe and Blackhawk I hope you are not crying

grin grin grin grin

Stephleena was right after all..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
carammel:
Kidd does not even have any defense, he is just acting clueless. undecided
Fvckboiz nor dey play defence lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Bbnboymay:

You guys and your relationship fantasies. Did she come here to have Kidd's back, dude is being himself and if she can keep up with his personality, she should leave him ALONE! JEEZ!!. Her complaint made no sense, even kidd was confused, she very much has everything in her head.

It's not about relationship. What's my biz with what they have together? I'm talking about their friendship. Erica and Kidd are together. They kiss, they make out. They are partners in the house. Kidd at least owe her some level of loyalty until they are enemies.

Kidd might honestly not have known about the shade Wathoni threw at her, but if he knew and didn't have Erica's back, then it's wrong. Unless loyalty means nothing to you, in that case, your friends should be wary of you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Rossycee:

Please what did Erica complain about and why is she crying?

Erica said she cant chase man. Wathoni shaded her by saying Kidd has not chased any girl in the house.

Kidd agreed that he didn't actively chase anyone in the house embarassed

Erica felt disrespected that Kidd agreed with her cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Dotez:

Nope
Kidd disrespected Erica by Confirming what whatoni said when she clearly knew what Whatoni was on to.

He should av stay silent
What's the point of being with a guy who can't stand up for you in public? you are by yourself. he is making her look stupid on TV.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
gbazgbos:

Awwwww!! Don't cry baby, come here

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Look under the table see nengi and ozo legs cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Look under the table see nengi and ozo legs cheesy

Guy you dey see things
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Wathoni eating her food peacefully after shaking the ship.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Kayode go back to the HoH room

Urghhhhh angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Helloflife:
I actually understand Erica right now.
It hurts to want something from someone who does not want to make a commitment.
I'm crying right now cry

Erica is not even asking him for commitment, she just expected him to have her back. I think Kidd might have honestly not understood the sub.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2020
carammel:
Kidd does not even have any defense, he is just acting clueless. undecided
He's gat so many defense but he does not want to hurt her further..... He's not ready to own her in public, the agreement was to just vibe and see what happens when they get outside. For tonight, Erica was not expecting Wathoni to ask that question immediately she claimed she does not chase guys. Devil Wathoni was even more specific, he narrowed down Kidd's question to the house and baba fell for it. D tin enter Erica well....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Laycon been dey signal Wathoni.. make he free the girl. She been reject you before.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Erica should calm down, she acts desperate.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Erica just fvcking say it Kid you chased me!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
fitzmayowa:

It's obvious now the person crying did the chasing...cheesy grin cheesy

Erica didn't chase Kidd... They met at the middle. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Kidd v'got no remorse atall.

Nigha is just too real

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
genius43:
Erica you chased Kidd sha......

Make we no lie....

we cant say she chased him o.....

it's just a case of kidd whine am ...she enter work .....so na fling level the thing take start....

u know all those parole....if na outside world....d day Kidd reason her side ...go call her up say...babe how far? show up na...let's get it kicking....loool.....

so she didn't categorically chase him .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
fitzmayowa:
I don't think anyone should pity her, she said it herself that Kidd is not a serious person and its just fun and games for them...

If she says that how come she is now shading tears over Kidd acting the way she already tagged him...cheesy cheesy cheesy

At a point she was so proud of calling Kidd a Playboy, she said he's her special friend,Bestie and all sorts of name

She proudly took the position Kidd threw at her,FWB and she's supposed to be contented without seeking commitment from who you said you're just having fun

Am not seeing Kidd as someone that'll change his stand....
Erica baby you'll be fine as you've been since the 80's
I like you but I fault this decision you made
Playbois won't change for any reason
It'll take time and perhaps more tears if he'd eventually do

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Dis one dey talk anyhow
Ozo no even give am face again.

U nvr see anything grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Also, these guys are humans... There is NO WAY a man or woman will do nothing wrong in the public eye for 4 weeks straight...especially when you scrutinise every aspect of their lives 24/7.

It's surprising how people "unstan" their faves after an unexpected action...but I get it, fans need to drag their rivals to portray them in a negative light.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Beorn1:

It's not about relationship. What's my biz with what they have together? I'm talking about their friendship. Erica and Kidd are together. They kiss, they make out. They are partners in the house. Kidd at least owe loyalty until they are enemies.

Kidd might honestly not have known about the shade Wathoni threw at her, but if he knew and didn't have Erica's back, then it's wrong. Unless loyalty means nothing to you, in that case, your friends should be wary of you.
In as much as I get your point of view, understand that even your very own blood dont owe u muffin, talk less a game.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Beorn1:

Erica is not even asking him for commitment, she just expected him to have her back. I think Kidd might have honestly not understood the sub.

This is the part they were just about clarifying, cos Kidd also mentioned that Erica didn't defend him on something.

till kayode shamed me

Now i would not know how they concluded the matter. Chim
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
scondy:
but to be factual....kidd no try .....even if u r catching cruise with the babe...u shdnt be always quick to say it in public....its disrespectful....and then u ll act all cozy with her in private .....

Exactly. Kidd owes Erica some loyalty whether they are dating or not. It's not too much to ask. But Kidd genuinely might not have understood the shade like he said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
ntyce:
When Laycon and Bright said Vee and Neo's ship is the only legit ship, they were right.

With day 70 is still far, I see a lot of realignment...

Erica might end up with Ozo, Kidd with Nengi..

New HMs are also coming in...

Oga, Perish that idea oooo

Does Nengi's neck look like a play thing for Kidd to strangle?

Let him remain with Erica, ndi Billi Billi ship....premium tears something grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Okay it's official,Erica is confused.
Shebi you said that Kidd was your "special friend", now you are upset that Kidd agreed with wathoni that he didn't chase you.
And throughout the whole night, she's been saying "you know we are together". You are no longer friends?
Erica just wants Kidd to throw away his cred and admit he chased her, well did he? Erica is obviously the one obsessed with kid but doesn't want to admit.
Laycon that chased you, you shenked him and ran after kid, now you sobbing like a preteen. undecided

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Emekus92(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Beorn1:

Kidd is not a lover... If you watch u will c he don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Rosalinda1988:
THUNDER FIRE THE 5 PEOPLE THAT LIKED THIS POST

crying is free. Keep crying
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2020
But ozo has control damm

He is high and he is still mannered

Na this guy una dey insult

He is very woke

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2020
scondy:

we cant say she chased him o.....

it's just a case of kidd whine am ...she enter work .....so na fling level the thing take start....

u know all those parole....if na outside world....d day Kidd reason her side ...go call her up say...babe how far? show up na...let's get it kicking....loool.....

so she didn't categorically chase him .....

Another angle.

My POV in the chase is commitment levels sha, and that particular chase is still on.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Nengi is talking kidd down

Oboy this is sexy

Ozo is smiling

Nengi just indirectly told kidd that she isn't intrested in his money

When Nengi talk that thing, I sat back with a smile...

My smile was bigger than Ozo’s own... grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.