Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5096526 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
kodded:
kiddwya entered to the room and suddenly watoni and vee changed the conversation cheesy
Lol...That is some human being for you.. When they can't get you, they start badmouthing you..

Wathoni and Laycon are on this whatsapp group..

Suddenly, Wathoni and Laycon are now close because of Erica...

Wathoniooooo.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
MizzD:
Anyway, if minding one’s business was human

Ozone get PhD. cool

He is keeping his head above water grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Laycon caused the first world war
It's because of laycon buhari is president

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
MizzD:

It’s pure beef zicoradds. They desperately want he rto regret ever choosing Kidd.

None of the couples in that house have a defined relationship. Even Vee referred to Neo as her friend too. Some days ago, Kidd said something about how Neo is planning to propose to Vee onhis Birthday because she wants it and he feels Neo would do it

However Erica has a fault in this. She is the one that goes about projecting nonsense.She is refusing to live in the moment and her over-analysis is not making her see that Kidd got her back, regardless. She’s too much about public perception than what Kidd actually shows her.

No one cares for her as much as kidd does. How she consistently nags the guy for being a flirt still baffles me

I totally concur.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
eleshin:

Did you read my comment? Erica fans are blaming Laycon for tarnishing her image. Make we calm down read b4 we reply na

They are not mutually exclusive though. It doesn’t take away the fact that Laycon’s conversations with some of the housemates about Erica have been malicious and could have influenced their perception of her (and Kid).

And yes, Erica has a hand in the housemates’s current perception of her as well.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Hazardfan1:

God bless you, the only girls that do not care about Kidd are Lilo and Vee....You see the others, Erica o, Tolani o, Nengi o, Wathoni, Kaisha.....they all wanted Kidd.

Wathoni is just really mad Erica got him.

Nengi has moved to Ozo, Tolani has move to Prince, Kaisha has moved to Tricky....

Na only aunty Whatoni never get man.
exactly. even the vee sef low key will have gone for kid but i think she found out about his riches late. erica was actually attracted to eric , remember when she was even checking out the weight of his dickk and eric stylishly pushed him. she went for kid with full force when he disclosed that he used a private jet to enter lag. and kid sef made it easy for her because him sef wanted to tap on the pussyy as ashawo boy wey he be lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
[s]
akthedream2019:

Lol...That is some human being for you.. When they can't get you, they start badmouthing you..

Wathoni and Laycon are on this whatsapp group..

Suddenly, Wathoni and Laycon are now close because of Erica...

Wathoniooooo. [/s]
Wathoni continued talking about it when he entered as if he wasn’t even there

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kodded(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
iammee:

I no change story now, she still talk her mind now, she even said a guy u dont know his real color bla bla bla
did they continue the conversation yes or no ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Slynation:

One thing some people don't know is that.... Any hatred and conspiracy for any housemates will generate pity votes (Cecee and Tboss comes to mind) Erica on her own already have a fanbase, then imagine it if she starts gathering pity votes because of conspiracy in that house.... Good thing is that Kidd already knew almost all Housemates hates seeing them together.... Imagine the happiness they all exhibited when Vee told them at the Kitchen that Erica and Kidd are dragging each other... Gosh....!! that was pure hatred at the highest level

Yesterday night just triggered all Elites to pump votes x3 of what they have been voting formally.... So Icons declaring themselves winner when the game just began is the height of madness... Let them pray harder for Cubana Chief Priest/Mc Galaxy not to carry Erica matter ontop their head, if not it is finished......

stop comparing Erica to any of these ladies.. CeCe and t-boss had a solid fan base built by themselves and not being puppet to any guy in the house.

they weren't treated as sex.toy or choked like ekuke just to please a guy in the house .

or is it CeCe,that dealt with Tobi till him pick slippers run.. deal with it,your Erica's self esteem is the lowest gutters, no self confidence or security.. she needed Kidd's validation to feel whole..

no housemate is envious of their situationship, rather they're confused, Erica says one thing and her actions portrays another.. Kidd has her up in his anus, so she does his biddings.. he singlehandedly transformed her to a dog on national television.. he's her master.

weda celebs or not, only persons with little or no self esteem can relate to Erica.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
kodded:
They did

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
SammyFX:

Why will nengi wish Erica n Kidd to break up ...or wat are u trying to say

Not now any more
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jack500:

Thrash. Nengi even has higher chances than the who.re

Lol....Even when Elites are sharing votes with Kidd hitherto Nengi hardly displace her.... So everyone should enjoy their spotlight for now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kevoh(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
the thing tire me o. i am sure if laycon triky y where the ones with that money , them for rush them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kodded(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
galaxyball:

They did
lies

the first conversation was about that incident yesterday, but as soon as kiddwya came to the scene, the topic changed

.... make una no dey lie na undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:
Kidd looks stressed from all these drama. He's now a shadow of himself because of Erica. I feel for him cry

That Erica is user and evil manipulator! See how she was draining Laycon, thank God he got his sense back on time, Kidd is in her net now.

Erica an evil manipulator and a shameless dog.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iammee(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
kodded:

They did not continue bcs dey re done with the conversation. You dont expect them to talk about her all day now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
galaxyball:

They continued the conversation as if they he wasn’t there, mek una relax
leave that one make he dey lie to himself

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
I likeWathoni but she's lying here, her hatred for Erica has everything to do with Kidd. She even claimed she prefers Ka3na to Erica, lies! Prior to Ka3na's exit, she bitched to everyone who cared to listen about Ka3na. The same ka3na she's now saying she prefers to Erica.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Slynation:
Lol....Even when Elites are sharing votes with Kidd hitherto Nengi hardly displace her.... So everyone should enjoy their spotlight for now

The last time I check,they never reveal the top tier vote ranking.
So whr is all dis "displace" coming from?
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jack500:

That Erica is user and evil manipulator! See how she was draining Laycon, thank God he got his sense back on time, Kidd is in her net now.

Erica an evil manipulator and a shameless dog.
What sort of senseless talk is this
It's the same useless and stupid Laycon that started this madness..now the housemates have made Kidd uncomfortable because he chose to stay with Erica..
Now you are blaming Erica..
So Erica is the cause of it all??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hope y'all are listening to Praise? This power given to HMs to vote each other out is making HMs like Trickytee walk on egg shells.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ozo for the money

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dotez:

The last time I check,they never reveal the top tier vote ranking.
So whr is all dis "displace" coming from?
Nawa o
Where did all of you also see that Laycon topped the poll??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
kodded:
lies

the first conversation was about that incident yesterday, but as soon as kiddwya came to the scene, the topic changed

.... make una no dey lie na undecided
Nawa o

Wathoni talking with Vee, Neo

Ozone are also in the room

Kidd walks in

Wathoni continues talking “im not scared of you, I’m like what the Bleep is this if you want to talk you chill....,” continues narrating what happened whilst Kidd is standing right there

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
majamajic:

Not now any more

Nengi neva liked Kidd she was using him as.a friend nothing much ..the babe even clear him yesterday that she don't need his money ..she gt class abeg n pure maturity in tht house

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Multichoice should please stop this pattern of eviction. It makes no sense. Allow viewers to vote out the HMs.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
dominique:
I likeWathoni but she's lying here, her hatred for Erica has everything to do with Kidd. She even claimed she prefers Ka3na to Erica, lies! Prior to Ka3na's exit, she bitched to everyone who cared to listen about Ka3na. The same ka3na she's now saying she prefers to Erica.

That one is going home on Sunday smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kid and erica don't deserve eacth other. Their ship is forced and dead on arrival

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Beorn1:

I totally concur.

I just hope one day he won’t change it for her.

She’s so insecure about Kidd that she constantly needs verbal reassurance, hence the you are a flirt tantrums she keeps throwing. The day she told Kidd to his face that she’s sure the only person that got her back 100% is Laycon, I was just weak.

Like fam, what else do you want? You’d probably go hungry daily without this guy. He’s always gassing you up.

Even the blind knows Kidd has changed significantly. But eveyone, including herself, wants to desperately sell that ‘Kidd is a player/flirt’ narrative.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
exactly. even the vee sef low key will have gone for kid but i think she found out about his riches late. erica was actually attracted to eric , remember when she was even checking out the weight of his dickk and eric stylishly pushed him. she went for kid with full force when he disclosed that he used a private jet to enter lag. and kid sef made it easy for her because him sef wanted to tap on the pussyy as ashawo boy wey he be lol

I remember the first day Erica and Eric were having conversations and holding hands, until Lilo marked her territory. Kidd was in the wilderness in the first week until he dropped his millionaire tales, the girls became attracted and the guys intimidated.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Beorn1:

Erica mentioned her child and age in the same line.

The truth is
Nengi only interrupted her when she(Erica) came up with her(Wathoni) son
I watched it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Liposure:
Kid and erica don't deserve eacth other. Their ship is forced and dead on arrival
If this was coming from a neutral being,I would have believed it...but coming from you, a standby Erica,Kidd and Kiddrica hater...
Abeg shift

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.