Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5011123 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2020
kendrick93:
She's the new housemate to be brought in today
Really?
I cant wait o!!!
Let her come and destroy kiddrica so that my baby's kpekus can rest!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
zicoraads:
For everything Erica went through this week, baby girl needed her man to take care of her. I sure hope Kiddwaya gave her multiple orgasms. I would be disappointed in him if he didn't achieve that last night. Baby girl needed to be taken kiaruf.
Kidd did a great job but she needs to go solo to win...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

coming from a guy who cant control himself whenever he sees me....
Lol u hit him really hard cheesy
But is he not the same guy on Amya's case shocked
If so then he could be the resident whoore here grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kidd did a great job but she needs to go solo to win...

Mba

Kiddrica must sail
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Happy Sunday, MissAnnBoleyn.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

#SNITCH#

grin grin grin Sometimes it is just necessary jare. How will somebody just start insulting me early in the morning because of a post I made?

There is no need reporting sef, the mods won't do anything.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
bigjackass:
Laycon has moved on,
Laycon has curved the bïtch. bla bla bla. Yet so called icons have not moved on. Whorica whorica, bïtch slüt since because she's fücking the man she chose to be with and who chose to be with her. Cameraman no show am since y'all think it's immoral even though no nakédness is seen, still rants upon rant. Una no well. #freekiddanderica

This is not the face of someone who has moved on, if looks could kill Kidd and Erica would be 6 feet below.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
I wish you that kind of love....smh
smh right back!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
those of you that call erica and katrina whores, pls do well to call kiddwaya and praise whores too, all them are guilty or doing sexual activities on TV.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
Happy Sunday, MissAnnBoleyn.

Awwww, Happy Sunday BluntTheApostle wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
Jadentica:
Omo!
I slept off and missed the dicking of the resident wh0re..... Na wa!

WhorErica so na Preeq you com chop for Bbnaija house...
Ashewo sharwama.. Tufia!... undecided
You should bury your head in shame!
And so?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Awwww, Happy Sunday BluntTheApostle wink
Easy on my boy today because I see that you have started again. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
After consideration of all the housemate. I have decided to pitch my tent with Laycon.

He is intelligent
He is confident(he curved one slut in the party yesterday) I saw the video clip grin grin
He has talents
He is versatile
He is playful

And I get entertained my his music all day, his music dominate my play list, that person need this money to blow, I am seeing another Grammy winner in the future.

If you have not join the winning team, pls listen to "who is Laycon" the guy dey burst my head.

Giving him #5k through voting all week till he win the money is the least I can do for this glowing career.

Laycon for the money.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
kendrick93:
She's the new housemate to be brought in today

They dere they deceive yourself ... Big brother ain't bringing in any new housemate.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
how some people still boldly support this Erica of a lady still gets me amazed. like wtf? una no get class at all.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
homesteady:

grin grin grin Sometimes it is just necessary jare. How will somebody just start insulting me early in the morning because of a post I made?

There is no need reporting sef, the mods won't do anything.

grin grin Even if they ban people, they make new accounts, you just have to take the good with the bad in here. You should ignore the people that bother you, even if it includes me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Beorn1:

Don't be discouraged, bro. Abeg. Most of us need any legit updates we can get. I'll be traveling soon and might not watch a single episode of BBN for one week, your updates will come in handy. So, don't stop please for our sake.

No wahala, I will keep on doing it.
It's not like I can even stop if I wanted, I like giving updates grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Jackson105:
After consideration of all the housemate. I have decided to pitch my tent with Laycon.

He is intelligent
He is confident(he curved one slut in the party yesterday) I saw the video clip grin grin
He has talents
He is versatile
He is playful

And I get entertained my his music all day, his music dominate my play list, that person need this money to blow, I am seeing another Grammy winner in the future.

If you have not join the winning team, pls listen to "who is Laycon" the guy dey burst my head.

Giving him #5k through voting all week till he win the money is the least I can do for this glowing career.

Laycon for the money.

This must be the alternate of that uncouth jack boy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Lol u hit him really hard cheesy But is he not the same guy on Amya's case shocked If so then he could be the resident whoore here grin
Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kodded(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Jackson105:

He is intelligent
He has talents
He is versatile
He is playful

Laycon for the money.

Time registered : August 07, 2020 cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Wait, wtf happened on this thread? Lmaoooooooo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Easy on my boy today because I see that you have started again. grin

Tell the Erica Antagonists to ease up on the girl, haba all because she said NO to Laycon?

Laycon looks so bothered in the picture below cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2020
bigjackass post=92872421:
Laycon has moved on,

Laycon has curved the bïtch. bla bla bla. Yet so called icons have not moved on. Whorica whorica, bïtch slüt since because she's fücking the man she chose to be with and who chose to be with her. Cameraman no show am since y'all think it's immoral even though no nakédness is seen, still rants upon rant. Una no well. #freekiddanderica

He hasn't..... housemate cast am last night

His fans haven't moved on either.....

Both the rejectee and his followers are stuck on the poor girl

Her cum is their nightmare

They all watch her with hawk's eyes.... looking for any and everything to drag and gossip about..... gossip in the house/drag her outside here undecided

Very exhausting for the rest of us

I don't know why I always feel this pity in my heart when I look at Laycon for longer than 2 minutes..... the boy is not bad to be honest. He just need to eat cry

I only got turned off by the over hype and the kind of fans he got himself

It's gonna be a long season angry

this team Erica and team Laycon fight has no ending in sight

if only them two housemates even know the katakata they are causing out here grin

Team Dora and Team Ozo dey learn work where those teams dey grin..... I am not aware of any fight between team ozo and team nengi YET

We dey jeje.... we no dey find trouble, na flirt we dey flirt, we no kee persin.... na them dey kuku rush us. If they break up.... them make up

To the Wayas!! grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2020
zicoraads:
After going through the events of last night, I am genuinely concerned about Lay Corn's mental health. We underestimate these things in Nigeria until it sometimes gets out of hand.

Lay Corn looked like someone who was contemplating assault when he sat on that table.

And if one thinks it is nothing, Praise's confirmation was all you needed to see that his obsession with Erica is still there. I do love the fact that other bigger and stronger HM's are in the house to prevent him if he decides to do something sinister.
I swear y'all blow everything out of proportion. Leave the mental health talk. It's obviously not your forte. Assault indeed.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iduzebaba(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2020
Who is watching vee and neo's drama.. those two ships can't last long .. the affection is just charade. Just peripheral.. they have nothing alike . Simple

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Tell the Erica Antagonists to ease up on the girl, haba all because she said NO to Laycon?

Laycon looks so bothered in the picture below cry

Doc, I am beginning to suspect your neutrality o angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2020
there is no truth in what you are saying. Have you ever be in his position before? if no, then don't bring wrong conclusions. If he was obsessed he would have danced with the lady under the guise of being drunk. He still likes Erica, yes. is it difficult for him to go on? yes, because he is in the same confined place with Erica. Don't bring a wrong picture here. For your information i am not even supporting anyone die hard. I only have a soft spot for laycon and it is the way you guys went about it. hashtagging bbnaija to get him out of the show because he only liked someone. the narative again was that he spoilt her name among the HM, lo yesterday, praise confirmed that he always tells them he doesnt want to talk about her. That he wanted to speak with him. See, Laycon is moving on and let him move on at his own pace.What annoys me most was when someone said that his failed music career, how has his music career failed? so many bad wishes for just a guy because he has more popularity than others? they said he wasnt intelligent. he proved everyone wrong on their puzzle game yesterday. Focus on hyping whoever you support and stop spoiling him because you want him not to win. the annoying part is you guys tagging anyone supporting him under bandwagon effect or a thug. Does that make sense to you?
zicoraads:

He has all the makings of everything I said there and more. He comes across as a stalker and someone who would want to harm a lady who turned him down.

The fact that we support someone shouldn't blind us to the truth. undecided

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2020
iduzebaba:
Who is watching vee and neo's drama.. those two ships can't last long .. the affection is just charade. Just peripheral.. they have nothing alike . Simple
What so happening
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Davvymavvy(f): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Ka3na and Praise did their own

Erica and Kiddy did their own

When will EriikasHawk do her own?

cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Mariinee:
I swear y'all blow everything out of proportion. Leave the mental health talk. It's obviously not your forte. Assault indeed.

Help me tell them.

Even psychologists and psychiatrists who are the mental health experts don't just jump into conclusion like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2020
jayjaycee0:

This must be the alternate of that uncouth jack boy
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Even if he was the flirt, people like you will still make excuses for him by claiming that he is in a league of his own.

Laycon was dragged for claiming that he was trying to protect Erica and Kidd from doing something in their drunken state.

If it were Ozo who was in Laycon's shoes, you people will claim that it is because he has conscience.

Your defence shows that you are one of them, so, I don't think I can engage you in any meaningful discussion here, it may not worth it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.