Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021196 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
Honestly, We need to cut Erica some slack. I don’t think It’s right for her to be judged on what she has decided to do with her body and who she has decided to share the cookie with, on a show that is Rated18.
That aside, How are even sure they had sex?

I seriously doubt if this will reduce her fan support. At this stage in the game, people have invested so much money and emotions into the game, hence her supporters can’t and shouldn’t be swayed by this.
It’s just sad that we live in a judgmental and close-minded society, where you can’t express yourself freely, even on a show R18, without someone adding their 2 cents.
Are u from Ghana? Aren't you a Nigerian?

Same people supporting Erica, did mercy shege last year... They kept vigil most nights, to see if Ike will bleep mercy... Infact it was the last receipt they all wanted to pull mercy down.

All thanks to Ike principled guy, because mercy submitted her self to Ike for sex, but Ike declined... A show of someone who genuinely love her and her reputation.

Reputation is priceless, guide it with your life.

TeddyA marrying bambam saved the disgrace..

Nina received hers till today...Her best option is to relocate out of here.... This is naija for u.

Our morals is held high, I remember what transpired between Obama and Buhari in the LGBT rights talk.

We are Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Froshloaded:
Erica is killing her game..

She is too lose for a woman grin

I'm sure thats how her mum gave birth to her, no self control..

Stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
the house mates keep dragging him back. Say whatever you wanna, that guy has been putting in work and effort to back off Erica. You think it’s easy? To be in a confined space with somebody you really like? They are in one another’s faces, reason why it might take him some time.
How can one even move on freely, when you’ve got people like praise and wathoni, who are always poking and teasing the poor guy?
If he shuts them up whenever they wanna bring up Erica's topic, what will happen?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
the house mates keep dragging him back. Say whatever you wanna, that guy is has been putting in work and effort to back off Erica. You think it’s easy? To be in a confined space with somebody you really like? They are in one another’s faces, reason why it might take time him some time.
How can one even move on freely, when you’ve got people like praise and wathoni, who are always poking and teasing the poor guy?

I feel fr my gee bt no matter the obstacle he will learn how to compose ...mk him jus stay focus hw I wish he knows how many supporters he HV outside

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eeghe:

She is gathering a force, she is living her life, she is expressing herself and making connections, she is real (she didn’t come with a vibrator cheesy).
I absolutely adore her kiss
There is nothing disgraceful about mutual sexx between people who are attracted to each other.
Even if they break up and she falls for another (and sleeps with them?) I understand her and none of my love will wane.
She might be unconsciously self destructive at worst, but what she is decidedly not is vile/evil/scheming/vindictive/manipulative. Now those are my my horrors, on BB and in life.

Sexx between a man and woman is not a sin to me (it is a joy)
So stop mentioning me asking about “disgrace”
Erica is not disgracing me by doing “it” with someone she is attracted to.
In addition to my normal votes this week, I will give her the votes you would given her (as if! cheesy) though, so Erica is fine.

Erica must be happy
Happy is good
I am here for her happiness
I am super proud of her, for going after her heart, for knowing her happy and grabbing it, regardless (cos don’t like cacu people much)
Cheers

Eeghe Jeff Bezos.. Ego Billy Billy .. I hail thee.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
according to neo, he ate okra soup and vee complained that he shouldn't have eaten the soup

He told her to fuckkk off, vee vex say she will end the relationship, neo got angry that she overreacted because of soup

The story long but that's the best I can do
Childish Neo.. Always being rude and fighting over food.. not even able to leave last piece of dodo for her. I knew food would cause their fight
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
Honestly, We need to cut Erica some slack. I don’t think It’s right for her to be judged on what she has decided to do with her body and who she has decided to share the cookie with, on a show that is Rated18.
That aside, How are even sure they had sex?

I seriously doubt if this will reduce her fan support. At this stage in the game, people have invested so much money and emotions into the game, hence her supporters can’t and shouldn’t be swayed by this.
It’s just sad that we live in a judgmental and close-minded society, where you can’t express yourself freely, even on a show R18, without someone adding their 2 cents.
You don't even need to explain anything.... The young lady is just being real to herself, Konji is constantly killing almost all the ladies in that house but they are pretending and hiding behind the Camera of how the world would perceive them... Erica collected the middle finger ever since "Those that left her fanbase already did"
BamTeddy received same treatment but that one is history right now...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Threebear:
While I'm a strong feminist ...if you think we are living in a society where a woman can have sex on national TV and get away with it , then you're pandiculating in delusion .

There was a time when religion made people kill twins and burn suspected witches at the stake...what did people do ?

They hid their spiritual gifts and transported their twins to another village.

You don't fight for change by losing your head .
You do it while keeping yourself alive and then working for a better outcome.

Any woman with half a brain would resist giving the society an ammunition to blow her to bits .
While we are all hoping that there will be a time when true equality will thrive and both genders will be held selfsame accountable for their actions ...the truth is that we aren't there yet ...not by a long shot.

Erica should have known better .

Good luck to Erica and her Elites ....

Hope you people will prove your elitism in voting and defending , because you sure have a lot of work to do .
Now I'm convinced you're not a man, but I swear if all feminists were as reasonable as you with this your points hoping for all day we can all thrive together not just "Bleep men,let them die" everyone would be feminists men sef included

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:
Laycon can't stop moving on!

Every minute of the day, he's moving on.
He has moved on Oga. Wathoni and praise are the ones trying to drag him to his vomit( that useless LovePeddler that has been banged repeatedly on live TV) I know one of them will go home this night.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
SammyFX:
[s]
Yh I know bro bt ozo has more ...even pity votes ozo will get it more ..n some laycon guys will vote ozo ..if u dnt know ..knw naw na strategy bro they no watup[/s]
Wait till the results are revealed first..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
spinna:

Childish Neo.. Always being rude and fighting over food.. not even able to leave last piece of dodo for her. I knew food would cause their fight
Alaye Calm down, why will Vee attack him for eating soup?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
if you are in the house, knowing fully well that your eviction is in their hands, you wont try to play safe?
be sincere in your judgement
Broobembem:

If he shuts them up whenever they wanna bring up Erica's topic, what will happen?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Threebear:
While I'm a strong feminist ...if you think we are living in a society where a woman can have sex on national TV and get away with it , then you're pandiculating in delusion .

There was a time when religion made people kill twins and burn suspected witches at the stake...what did people do ?

They hid their spiritual gifts and transported their twins to another village.

You don't fight for change by losing your head .
You do it while keeping yourself alive and then working for a better outcome.

Any woman with half a brain would resist giving the society an ammunition to blow her to bits .
While we are all hoping that there will be a time when true equality will thrive and both genders will be held selfsame accountable for their actions ...the truth is that we aren't there yet ...not by a long shot.

Erica should have known better .

Good luck to Erica and her Elites ....

Hope you people will prove your elitism in voting and defending , because you sure have a lot of work to do .

You are very correct about this. I'm very disappointed at Erica right now having made excuses for her previous indiscretions (unlike me). Whether or not she and Kidd are an item does not in any way excuse her actions of now consistently having sex/performing sexual acts or aggressive cuddling on live TV (I know the show is rated 18).

She should have known better like you rightly stated... Moving on jare. This girl cannor comman kill me before my time.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Coldfeets:

I don't know what planet you guys actually live in.

People do meet people and the next couple of hours, they are already _fucking themselves.

Whatever makes you people think sex is something out of this world that should not be enjoyed by two people who really wanna _fuck themselves just because of what the society might say about that.

We are no longer living in the Middle Ages, please.
Uncle/madam, do you have a partner? If you do, I would love you to spread mat somewhere in a public place, a shopping mall or a stadium will be preferable, then have at it while hundreds of eyes are watching and cheering you on.
Can you do that?

Do you have a sister? Do you wish or pray for her to be obsessed over a man who does not feel the same way about her, open her legs on TV for this same man to destroy her in so many ways.
Do you wish that on your dear ones?

Sex is a beautiful thing, it should be private and as a lady in our present society, you don't walk around with itchy coochie bursting it open for the first guy you feel you are attracted to. It's is crass immorality. It is something any sensible person shouldn't condole. It is very horrible and downright disgusting.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Are u from Ghana? Aren't you a Nigerian?

Same people supporting Erica, did mercy shege last year... They kept vigil most nights, to see if Ike will bleep mercy... Infact it was the last receipt they all wanted to pull mercy down.

All thanks to Ike principled guy, because mercy submitted her self to Ike for sex, but Ike declined... A show of someone who genuinely love her and her reputation.

Reputation is priceless, guide it with your life.

TeddyA marrying bambam saved the disgrace..

Nina received hers till today...Her best option is to relocate out of here.... This is naija for u.

Our morals is held high, I remember what transpired between Obama and Buhari in the LGBT rights talk.

We are Nigerians.
Nigerians should stop the hypocrisy and stop being judgemental I don't think we need Big brother in this country it should be taken to south Africa instead the people there are more exposed than hypocrital Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
SammyFX:

I feel fr my gee bt no matter the obstacle he will learn how to compose ...mk him jus stay focus hw I wish he knows how many supporters he HV outside
he doesn’t know he’s loved and adored outside. If he survives today, his confidence will likely be boosted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:

not when they make it seem like they are looking out for him. It’s easier said than done bruh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
youngpresidooo:
if you are in the house, knowing fully well that your eviction is in their hands, you wont try to play safe?
be sincere in your judgement
So eviction is the reason he keep discussing Erica with the housemates?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
LordTheus:
[s][/s]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
ItsCookie:

I am glad my baby girl has been vindicated time and time again.

The loose girl with battered self esteem with no iota of self control is the Whoreica of the w.horing kingdom.

You met someone under two weeks and you are opening your legs for him already to destroy you in so many different ways, worst is the fact that you know it's on national TV, a public place, couldn't wait to leave the house, you had to show the world how much of a ho.e you are, how easily you can burst it open once there is a physical attraction.

God forbid the kind of girls she will raise. God forbid our young girl sees her as a role model. God forbid I condole such crass immorality with my two eyes wild open.

Tufiakwa! Aru!!!!
Did you want to compare nengi the beautiful girl both in and out with that dickloving oronbo bwest #70bread-like ass sad

No na, self worth is expensive na, initially I wanted to pick nengi but I thought she will be fucking like rabbit in every single corner in that house but I was wrong.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stuffs4me(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
nooker:

Wow! So kaisha popsy get pepper?

Yeah.. Kaisha's dad is a billionaire with international business connections. Some say her family are richer than Kiddwaya's family.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
stuffs4me:

Kaisha will buy both Lilo and Erica.

Kaisha is a very rich but humble lady

Kaisha is a princess and the daughter of a king.
Her father is a billionaire with international connections.
Kaisha's father is friends with Bola Tinubu, Raji Fashola and other top Lagos power group.
Kaisha owns a spar and other businesses.

Kaisha's family are richer than Kiddwaya's

Dead that talk... you don't know who waya is, na why you dey talk lai this lai this...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eeghe:

She is gathering a force, she is living her life, she is expressing herself and making connections, she is real (she didn’t come with a vibrator cheesy).
I absolutely adore her kiss
There is nothing disgraceful about mutual sexx between people who are attracted to each other.
Even if they break up and she falls for another (and sleeps with them?) I understand her and none of my love will wane.
She might be unconsciously self destructive at worst, but what she is decidedly not is vile/evil/scheming/vindictive/manipulative. Now those are my my horrors, on BB and in life.

Sexx between a man and woman is not a sin to me (it is a joy)
So stop mentioning me asking about “disgrace”
Erica is not disgracing me by doing “it” with someone she is attracted to.
In addition to my normal votes this week, I will give her the votes you would given her (as if! cheesy) though, so Erica is fine.

Erica must be happy
Happy is good
I am here for her happiness
I am super proud of her, for going after her heart, for knowing her happy and grabbing it, regardless (cos don’t like cacu people much)
Cheers

God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
not when they make it seem like they are looking out for him. It’s easier said than done bruh.
Are we safe to say the other Housemates are obsessed over Erica as well?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

My dick is sore

tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jake420:

Now I'm convinced you're not a man, but I swear if all feminists were as reasonable as you with this your points hoping for all day we can all thrive together not just "Bleep men,let them die" everyone would be feminists men sef included
Are you sure? grin.. Threebear be confusing people since 1970..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Psychedelia:

You can start by having sense and getting an actual girlfriend instead of your right hand

Then, finally, studying for your Junior WAEC cool
Lol.. and by some form of your magical powers you concluded I'm a dude coz of my opinions... SMH.

P.S. Thanks for the advice on my Wassce I'm sure studying. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
And some of you will wonder why multichoice does not show you Erica and kidd making out that is because of the unnecessary backlash they will get from hypocritical Nigerians in this first place.

If you cannot watch the show with an open mind don't watch Big brother same you will condemn a lady for having sex same you want to see sex on the show and swear for multichoice for denying you that pleasure.
Aren't you all hypocrites?

You wanna watch sex on a rated 18 show what are you expecting to see before and when it happens you wanna condemn the lady and leave the guy should the guy be having sex with himself or a fellow guy before?

Multichoice should keep hiding the sex scenes since Nigerians are judgemental big time hypocrites let us keep speculating on wetin we nor see una go dey alright las las

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why the twist?
He cant shun them down when they ask him. remember praise attest to it yesterday that laycon has told him he doesn't want to discuss her anymore. so what do you say about that?
Broobembem:

So eviction is the reason he keep discussing Erica with the housemates?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Nigerians should stop the hypocrisy and stop being judgemental I don't think we need Big brother in this country it should be taken to south Africa instead the people there are more exposed than hypocrital Nigerians
We grew up like this.

If woke is our thing, our parents will be having sex right in our faces...

Maybe some people will use their nudes as profile pics.

Their is a reason y they say, if u go to rome, behave like the Romans.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
spinna:

vee is the rude one in that relationship, I think vee just needs some space from the guy, neo is clingy

Why do girls like having the last piece? Last dodo abeg I no wan laugh

Ordinary pizza they will vex that you ate the last piece

I leave the last piece for her but I know say e no get meaning

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.