Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5118954 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
If tiribear is right again tonight. Then he will be officially crowned our one and only NL deloitte

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
When you introduce dishonesty and prejudice into a system then all credibility starts to fade away and the whole system will gradually fall to pieces.

There are behind the scenes moves from kiddwaya people outside the house to favor him while he is still in big brother house.

This morning he accidentally revealed that he was given a phone by big brother to take care of issues from home.
That one, coupled with the way cameras have been desperately hiding anything xrated he does with erica under the sheets but the same cameras didnt hide bambam and teddy a and miracle and nina. And Katrina and praise

At this rate I just want that kiddwaya fellow out of the house. If they are favouring him over others then he better get his ass out and head back home with his ashaworica

Given a phone shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
IgANephropathy:
Ma, I am sure you got this very wrong. The image distributed was a property of BBNaija and Multichoice. Erica and Kidd gave up their right to publicity immediately they signed up for BBN (I would presume, if BBN lawyers did attended law school).

Only BBN has the right to sue whoever placed that video on another site without their permission. And trust me, they might still not win that litigation. As there are many loopholes regarding broadcasting rights. If not, BBN can also sue you for posting Laycon’s pictures earlier today on Nairaland illegally.

Laycons pictures were not nudes or a tape created to cause harm to the intended victim. The person who put the video on X-VIDEO wants to hurt Erica, it is revenge p.0.r.n and a hate crime. But we live in a Banana Republic so who knows.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amanda4life:
OZOS LOVE FOR NENGI IS REAL THAN KIDDAWAYA TO ERICA
And so?
Is this ultimate love?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Till day 71

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
When you introduce dishonesty and prejudice into a system then all credibility starts to fade away and the whole system will gradually fall to pieces.

There are behind the scenes moves from kiddwaya people outside the house to favor him while he is still in big brother house.

This morning he accidentally revealed that he was given a phone by big brother to take care of issues from home.
That one, coupled with the way cameras have been desperately hiding anything xrated he does with erica under the sheets but the same cameras didnt hide bambam and teddy a and miracle and nina. And Katrina and praise

At this rate I just want that kiddwaya fellow out of the house. If they are favouring him over others then he better get his ass out and head back home with his ashaworica
no vex oo..When did Kidd say that Maybe I missed jt

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nengi looking like a trophy wife kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
peacettw:

grin Well, if that is the best you can come up with following this disaster of a decision made by biggie, we are on the same page
How can you call Nengi unintelligent and say she has nothing to offer? Do you watch this show at all? Are you related to Lucy innany way? Because she said the same thing and made my baby raise her voice.

If you are truly an ardent viewer, you will know that Nengi is the best female candidate to win the show, she has given a lot and has so much more to offer in this show. She is carrying the whole content of this season on her head. She is the show itself.

See, I don't want to shalaye but please refrain from saying she doesn't offer anything to offer.... I will drag you by the hair grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

I love you kiss kiss kiss

Nengi loves you too kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
vizkiz:
Take care TrickyT.

We will not miss you

He might be saved. The HMs decides not our votes.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amanda4life:
HAUSAS SHOULD VOTE KAISHA.

ITS SO SHAMEFUL THAT MIAT OF THEM ATE WATCHING AND NOT SUPPORTING THEIR OWN
Is this an Arewa show?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fatalveli(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eviction night
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dotez:

Week 3 Ozo saved her by making her the DHOH at the expense of Nengi
Even dat same week wen Biggie ask her in DS who she go like to see win HOH,she nvr considered Ozo.

The point is Dora nvr see Ozo the way Ozo sees her
You are right. She sees him as someone she is attracted to while he sees her as a good friend. What do you think she should do other than protect her feelings?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
igasiboy98:
If tiribear is right again tonight. Then he will be officially crowned our one and only NL deloitte

We have a contradicting result from another
ojuelegba auditing firm

Let's see how it goes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
It is time!!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Asuito7:

Yes ozo and kaisha have the right to evict each.
But what did Ozo Do to her.

He punched the plantain.....

Ridiculous to say the least... lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Slynation:

Someone needs to advice her she's not built for quarrels.... Her voice hardly comes out, she will always receive gba gbos from any contender.....
For peace to reign, everybody should just avoid that bully called Lucy "They are actually giving in to what she signed up for"

I am all for saying your piece when the situation calls for it. Sometimes, silence is not golden. I draw a line at violence though...and in my experience this happens a lot to a party that lacks the ability to fully express themselves in words. Nengi lacks the words to express herself and must resist the urge to be physical in other yo be heard.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

What I will like you to present is a document stating the position of those like us who subscribed or paid to view the sexual film. What rights do we have on a material that we paid to view?

I didn't see anywhere on the Big Brother show with a disclaimer stating that videos couldn't be privately published and distributed as deemed fit by they who have paid to view the content.

If Erica has a good PR team, they can sue BB for not providing a duty of care to Erica, that tape on X-VIDEO will be there forever and could harm Erica financially, emotionally and psychologically.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
This stupid tune De make my heart beat
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
If ebuka wear skirt

No go shock me at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Show has started cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Laycon stay calm bro.

How you walk in every Sunday knowing you have nothing to worry about your fave

Of lay lay, of laycon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
No shaking. Till say 71

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
ItsCookie:

How can you call Nengi unintelligent and say she has nothing to offer? Do you watch this show at all? Are you related to Lucy innany way? Because she said the same thing and made my baby raise her voice.

If you are truly an ardent viewer, you will know that Nengi is the best female candidate to win the show, she has given a lot and has so much more to offer in this show. She is carrying the whole content of this season on her head. She is the show itself.

See, I don't want to shalaye but please refrain from saying she doesn't offer anything to offer.... I will drag you by the hair grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

I love you kiss kiss kiss

Nengi loves you too kiss kiss kiss

Again, I must not be an ardent viewer to feed off the vibes of each housemate accurately. In my screen, Nengi passes off as a dull character who resorts to her physical form as a way to garner attention which is okay if that works for you. It doesn't for me and so that makes her dull. Do we need to go into her relationship with ozo? Is there anything 'duller' than that?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adebabs21(f): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please I need link to watch live eviction sgow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Live eviction show
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
IgANephropathy:
You are right. She sees him as someone she is attracted to while he sees her as a good friend. What do you think she should do other than protect her feelings?

What I'm seeing is not her protecting her feelings
All I can see now is, dat feeling turning gradually to hatred towards Ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Table shaking fc grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beorn1:

He might be saved. The HMs decides not our votes.

Nop it not HM that decide this time ...it normal evict process
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Doroboobs nawa oh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ozo wear full suit and tie for eviction grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Table shaking grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
They should ban these housemates from wearing shades in the house especially during the live shows Cos we need to be seeing their facial expressions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.