Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,352 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123979 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2020
makydebbie:

It makes what sense? Which sense?

From what I just read, you are trying to say a guy and a girl cannot be friends. Because last I remember, Erica just wanted friendship with Laycon and they were great at it. Laycon spoilt it by bringing love and romantic feelings.
So you aunty, you want to tell me once I have a male friend, I shouldn't have a boyfriend because of his feelings?

Erica is a people's pleaser to me. Not a narcissist, if she was a narcissist, she would've gone home the first time. Who can put up with a narcissist in this show?
God bless you!
I blame Erica for humbling herself in becoming laycum's friend!
she gave him free highlights and set herself to be dragged by his bitter fans!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Some of you are dull, it's so unsettling.
Laycon made Erica feel important? Do you know who Erica is outside the house? Do you have a fvcking idea the brands she has worked with?
Can Laycon approach Erica outside the house on a normal day?
Na crack you dey smoke eventurarrryyy..
Tell em!!!!!
They should be greatful to Erica for boosting his morale!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Dotez:

Right in front Ozo grin cheesy grin

Actually dis is wah apen

Ozo bn wash and Negit siddon close by,while Kidd dey play tennis,later on Nengi leave dat chair den Kidd came close to Ozo con put leg for dat chair.
Nengi came back,was first reluctant to sit on d chair buh as see she say d guy no comot leg(nd probably she no wn tell am make he carry leg) she con siddon for d chair
Kidd dey give me premium entertainment lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

Many of you need to build your self worth
It is shocking to see some of the things that impress you tuehhh

Loool. Knowing your self worth shouldn't make you delusional, there are people out of our leagues.

Make everybody just dey their dey to avoid see finish in this life. God no go shame us! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
I know the general belief is that narcissism is about being proud. But if y'all would just read a little. lipsrsealed
Does Erica have "excessive" admiration of herself?
Does she have "exaggerated" sense of self importance

Note the bolded words and answer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
I knew it. Erica is a narcissist. That makes perfect sense. Who says, "I feel anyone should be lucky to have me in their lives." As per what, money?? It makes sense. She's narcissistic. That's why she was emotionally manipulating Laycon to still be her friend after choosing Kidd. It's also why she went to give that speech to Laycon before choosing Kidd. It is also why she's always smiling to appear nice and charming. I have always suspected it was a facade. Now, I have seen three glaring things to tell she's a narcissist.
Smh.

Calm down, Erica was only implying that it is better to be friends with her than being in a relationship with her because friendship lasts more.

Most of you don't watch the show that much. Una go just read twisted narrative then give biased analysis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin grin

You penetrated way too deep nauuuuu.embarassed embarassed

I've seen traces, although I know most of the time she's not intentional about it. But most times, what she sees, hears and feels is what she considers final.

No too vex, we go work on it, vote for my girllllll embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Omo, na Praise get my votes. Maybe after he leaves sha, I will consider your girl. As long as she doesn't cause trouble. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Onozboy:

Arsenal gbe eh

Carry ur wahala and go tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
User09:
If you truly watched the entire conversation between Wathoni and Laycon and did not think she was irritated by him. Then I don't know what to tell you.

Funny thing is I think he knows. What i don get is why he doesn't leave or just respects himself

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
makydebbie:
Joke of the day has to be "Erica is a narcissist".

Dey throw words around these days abeg no use laughter kill me. Even Tacha wasn't called one, it's na Erica. Dkm.
Laycum's fans would give a dog a bad name just to hang it!
narcissist ko
narcissist ni!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
ojuju calabar fans dragging erica,if dem begin drag their person now dem go dey cry.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Omo, na Praise get my votes. Maybe after he leaves sha, I will consider your girl. As long as she doesn't cause trouble. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She will not cause trouble oooooo. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Houdinee:
Why can't Laycon approach her outside on a normal day? is she a goddess?
Yes!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Does Erica have "excessive" admiration of herself?
Does she have "exaggerated" sense of self importance

Note the bolded words and answer
I see you Googled. Lmao. Anyways, she does. If you haven't seen that, I can't break it down for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Tell em!!!!!
They should be greatful to Erica for boosting his morale!
They said Laycon made Erica feel important. Na wa ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020

Wait fes, was I the only that Heard Kaisha saying she didn't care If Neo was with Vee cos she likes him and might Push for him after the House matters cheesy cheesy

Me likes Girls that try to win over a guy they like o grin it's not every time N!ggas would be the ones fighting for Babe.

She go even Beat Vee hands down Cos is Only Phonetics that one Sabi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Bomboiy:

Calm down, Erica was only implying that it is better to be friends with her than being in a relationship with her because friendship lasts more.

Most of you don't watch the show that much. Una go just read twisted narrative then give biased analysis.
Please, it's not about twisted anything. You don't understand how narcissism works and that's fine. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
bigjackass:
yen yen yen. Who told you it was because of private jet undecided
Is Erica the first female housemate to open legs in bbnaija house undecided
Gedoni dey fly jet?undecided
So you are trying to compare Gedoni's commitment to khafi to this two hor*ny fvck mates right. Last I checked Gedoni never said he's not sure he has feelings for Khafi. Kidd have said it and showed it times without number that he doesn't have feelings for her even when Erika tried to emotionally blackmail him, he still maintained his stand. Erica knows all these and still continued opening her legs for him, allowing him to choke her like a goat. All because of money. What a cheap girl.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
mcbliss2:

Yes he can, Guy got guts. And u all hate him for that. Dude will. If u have been watching him closely u will know.
And by the way, Who is Erica that Laycon can't try to woo?
Erica is a beautiful princess that he can never have or get over!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
ojuju calabar fans dragging erica,if dem begin drag their person now dem go dey cry.
God bless you for this...

See how they are tagging Erica a "narcissist"
They even forgot to call her whorica because they've deliberated on a new agenda to agend..

Let me see one fo.ol that will come preaching if I start dragging that thing of a "gourd"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:

So they should just sit and inhale the smell of his dirty boxers ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Abeg watin Wathoni tell Laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Kidd dey give me premium entertainment lol

Until Nengi spoonfeed him
Until Nengi cook better swallow with Egusi soup for am
Until dey both hold hands while sleeping
Until she do more and more for him(the list is endless)

He will continue to be a second fiddle to Ozo as far as Nengi is concern grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
bennyblings:

U don stop to hustle customer for ashewo beer parlour thread?

Leave am ...zzor former rozz ...make she dey misyarn ...when person get her time ..them go visit her parole grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Check the countries he has been to and you will understand grin
Now I get it.
No wonder cheesy
The middleast cheesy cheesy no wonder his views are archaic grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Laycon doesn’t talk to me anymore, even if I say hi, he won’t respond - Erica cries while talking with Kiddwaya.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD-IQPqjg0qTMPRVny4JA0FIb1Fo3QMrwEke1E0/?igshid=3q5lu4zadodk

Please Erica let Laycon be oo.. we don’t want friendship or even hello-hi. Brah is tryna move on oo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

Carry ur wahala and go tongue

wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Onozboy:
Abeg watin Wathoni tell Laycon

Say him boxers dey smell cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

Many of you need to build your self worth
It is shocking to see some of the things that impress you tuehhh

As in ...

Only whóres like Erica, will support her.

You can't see any sane individual, that will support a Money hungry hoe

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
I knew it. Erica is a narcissist. That makes perfect sense. Who says, "I feel anyone should be lucky to have me in their lives." As per what, money?? It makes sense. She's narcissistic. That's why she was emotionally manipulating Laycon to still be her friend after choosing Kidd. It's also why she went to give that speech to Laycon before choosing Kidd. It is also why she's always smiling to appear nice and charming. I have always suspected it was a facade. Now, I have seen three glaring things to tell she's a narcissist.
Smh.

Calm down jare...it's common with You female species to be Obsessed with Yourself and be Claiming Spec Upandan on social media.

Cos you don't like Erica now, you're making a big deal out of a harmless statement.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
#GodOfNengi we pray to you this day that nengi till day 71 and bags the 85M AMEN

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She will not cause trouble oooooo. grin lipsrsealed
Okay nah. I'll throw her some votes for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.