Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029728 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Okay. Lol, you have to understand it's not an isolated event.
Obviously, Laycon has his own issues - poor self-esteem, to be precise.

Lol. I know. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Sunnycliff:

You think that Kiddwaya have no fans??

probably cos we don't make noise
yes it's official..... I am team Kiddwaya grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Houdinee:
Why can't Laycon approach her outside on a normal day? is she a deity?
This will tell u the level of that girl's intelligence... smh soo low... Everyone is Albert Einstein online.

Backwards thinking.. so condescending.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
The way I see nothing attractive about Erica now ehn.
Beauty can never keep a man oh, attitude, character is what does, physical attraction is ephemeral.
Even me I still dey shock shocked
Very true brah. cool
E no shock you reach me. As it stands I'd wholeheartedly pick a Kaisha or Wathoni over her right now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Jackson105:
All this whorica fans that think people are dragging Erica because she chose kidd over Laycon should get sense.

People are dragging her because of her whorish behavior, her look and what she say contradict her actions

She say she can't chase a man, yet she is clinging to Kidd all around, even without iota of commitment from kidd.

She is proud, she said Laycon is lucky to want to have him as friend, who the hell is she?

Whorica fans power to your elbow and happy defending, because this slut on my screen will keep fvcking like dog every night, before she leave that house.

Respect to Nengi, looks can actually be deceiving.

Type rubbish about Erica and then compliment Nengi to get support from her fans,we know that pattern.

By the time Nengi rejects Aristutle she will become your number 1 enemy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Abeg nothing can keep a man, a man who wants to be kept will be kept.

You can have all the positive attitudes ever and still be trampled on. Save this tale for 2 months old babies.
advise can be taken or rejected, I have said my bit, my opinion is not a decree, if it doesn't make sense to you, then look away. Why are you now sounding like I am forcing it on you?

Do you... Wetin concern me? grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Small errand eyes I send you,you don dey piss for body...you need to be calming down
Btw, leave my future out of it
Bahaha No, you need that calming down, you were almost so explosive to the extent that you had to dragged my Dad here. There was no harm to that question na.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Mr Easy looks like a plantain seller but he has a thriving career as a musician!
Who knew laycon before bbnaija?
His songs are dead and he will forever remain an upcoming artist!
Erica on the other hand has appeared on billboards and magazines,she's a beauty queen and an actress(some people have seen her movies).
She's achieved a lot,unlike laycon and we all know that she gave him highlights on this show!
If hes that powerful,why is wathoni not trending?

I don't know Erica before BBN. The whole story about been an actress and beauty queen only emerged after he came into the house. The same way we heard about Laycon and his songs in the house.

Bottomline, they're both equal in the house. Laycon needs what Erica needs and Erica needs what Laycon needs. They're all there to achieve the same goals: fame and/or money. People who have achieved these goals won't come to Big Brother.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Lol. I know. tongue
Why is she your favorite anyway? lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:
I'm not against anyone hyping their fav, but doing that to the detriment of other housemate is disgusting.... Means you all ain't different from your respective village witches since you all share one thing in common which is "Pull them down"

If you notice me,I don't drag other housemates.
I seldom type here self,
Most of my comments are campaign for Laycon.
I just read and flow with the threads,
But I can't keep my cool when I see anyone trying to defame my favourite especially by twisting narrative...
I only attack anyone that comes for my favourite.....
Laycons fans aren't toxic...we don't just stay behind and let them ruin our kvng

PS: you're slynation
Why not collabo with the fiercenation
We'll make a great force don't you think??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
But laycon is dirty. When last did he wash that his green hoodie

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Topsic70:

....and DT has bn played out perfectly.
Laycon was like her diary, a confidant, a source of stress-sunk where she can pour out her deep emotions, but unfortunately it was one-sided as niqqaman wanted more than 'mental attraction' ship.

Its clear 4 all to see dt she missed their friendship.

And onirun kolokolo that can stop staring or discussing her with other housemates nkor?

Suddenly found a brotherhood in Kidd... grin grin grin grin

At least, you agree there was friendship between them. Your people believe otherwise.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
Kidd's fans will attack Laycon, his fans will face Erica.

Ozo's fans will attack Laycon, his fans will face Erica.

Nengi's will attack Laycon, his fans will face Erica.

If Chelsea fans attack Laycon, his fans will still face Erica.

Just critize Laycon, and watch them type epistle about Erica, all because she rejected their ikorodu gods with smelly boxer.

OBSESSION!! cheesy cheesy grin

One will start wondering if it's an Olympic game of obsession prowess between Laycon and his fans.

No be all Ozo fans dey attack Laycon(in WK 3 wen Ozo bn no dey up,I gv all my votes to Laycon)
As matter of fact I like only Ozo at first, but the way some HMs treat Laycon sometimes makes me av an interest in him

Vote wise I always choose Ozo though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2020
mizz2posh:

You guys should rest with this UK plan thing na, Neo has been to the UK, if he's that desperate for a British passport he could have hooked up with a British citizen there. I feel bad for the guy sha, he did not need to be in a ship, all these ship ship thing makes them lose the personality they came into the house with.

Neo has said countless times that he hasn't travelled out of Nigeria. Or is there something you know that we don't know?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ijayopi(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Ka3na doing wonders for Lucy.
Threebear:

Top 5 in no particular order .
Lucy
Dorathy
Ozo
Laycon
Nnegi .

Are you now satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Mr Easy looks like a plantain seller but he has a thriving career as a musician!
Who knew laycon before bbnaija?
His songs are dead and he will forever remain an upcoming artist!
Erica on the other hand has appeared on billboards and magazines,she's a beauty queen and an actress(some people have seen her movies).
She's achieved a lot,unlike laycon and we all know that she gave him highlights on this show!
If hes that powerful,why is wathoni not trending?
And who are you to say he'll remain an upcomer ...the Lord or his appointee ?
The maker of destines ?
Some of you go too far sha .

Trolling for Tacha for almost one year has made you extremely toxic .
Please start reducing your bile .

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Bomboiy:

Type rubbish about Erica and then compliment Nengi to get support from her fans,we know that pattern.

By the time Nengi rejects Aristutle she will become your number 1 enemy.

We can't see the truth and not say it

Nengi is the true definition of don't judge book by its cover... See as gal close her legs well well for the 5th week...una Erica don start to dy gbensh since the 3rd week
This says much of her esteem and persona

Besides
LayconourKvng
Laycon4Dmoney
iCons4ever

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
They wantu spin another narrative that my Laycon is dirty when he's obviously one of the neatest housemates. He even washes his flip flops from time to time something your faves don't do. Oya bring on another lie

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Jackson105:
All this whorica fans that think people are dragging Erica because she chose kidd over Laycon should get sense.

People are dragging her because of her whorish behavior, her look and what she say contradict her actions

She say she can't chase a man, yet she is clinging to Kidd all around, even without iota of commitment from kidd.

She is proud, she said Laycon is lucky to want to have him as friend, who the hell is she?

Whorica fans power to your elbow and happy defending, because this slut on my screen will keep fvcking like dog every night, before she leave that house.

Respect to Nengi, looks can actually be deceiving.

She didn't chase anybody... Kidd chose her, they spoke about leaving emotions outta their relationship for the sake of the game tho it's visible to all but they keeping it professional.... If she's a who.re like you all claimed, she would have been hitting on other guys like the way Kidd was doing to other girls.... But she kept her cool, as a royal GF , unless kissing and flirting with only one guy is now term prostitution (then I suggest you better upgrade your brain to the latest version)

Hypocrite like you, switch table and replace Kidd with Laycon, as an icon you would have sheepishly be calling Erica our wife....Adim busy mehn.... Abeg get out from here with your rubbish analysis.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Asuito7:

I am not against you hyping your favorite, but be Truthful in your hyping because some people are getting updates from here.

This laugh that Wathoni is laughing it was Brighto who made her and Laycon to laugh.

Shalom
I don't get you. Lol.. Like what are you doing? Wah?, like I should be arguing who made wathoni laugh?.

Funniest thing I have read.

They were having a group conversation, they were all cheeping in jokes.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Every Guy online dey claim high self esteem!

All of them go fit approach any babe, all to twist the unreal fact that Laycon will approach Erica outside the house before BBN, no be the same Laycon been dey simp of one instagram slayqeen dm for 4 years? grin

Alaye cleeeeeaaaarr Road abeg!cheesy grin cheesy

Even the ones wey no fit approach their assistant courserep in school then, dey claim self esteem.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Tonnyray:
Very true brah. cool
E no shock you reach me. As it stands I'd wholeheartedly pick a Kaisha or Wathoni over her right now.
braaaah, like this is not even about laycon, I just can't find the beauty again..

Boi grin...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:

Worst part of it is that they mostly underage within the range of 16-20 years disturbing the whole Nigeria with their one one naira votes.... Just try giving them like 50K to vote Laycon they will embezzle the funds grin
grin cheesy grin

As in ehn... They'll be all over the place posting and replying each other, everyday, every time.

Joblessness.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Asuito7:

I am not against you hyping your favorite, but be Truthful in your hyping because some people are getting updates from here.

This laugh that Wathoni is laughing it was Brighto who made her and Laycon to laugh.

Shalom
Nothing you have said takes away from the point of his post
Because he didn't keep tabs on who made the joke? cheesy
They were all laughing together abeg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

Many of you need to build your self worth
It is shocking to see some of the things that impress you tuehhh
That is Y some of them are tossed around with mere material things.. smh by money bags.. cheesy Especially those low self esteem ones.

Shout out to the very confident and intelligent ladies out there who knows their worth..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
CaSttLe:
But laycon is dirty. When last did he wash that his green hoodie

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Asuito7:

I am not against you hyping your favorite, but be
Truthful in your hyping because some people are getting updates from here.

Shalom

Okokobioko ....see as you shoot am dannnn cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:

[s][/s]She didn't chase anybody... Kidd chose her, they spoke about leaving emotions outta their relationship for the sake of the game tho it's visible to all but they keeping it professional.... If she's a who.re like you all claimed, she would have been hitting on other guys like the way Kidd was doing to other girls.... But she kept her cool, as a royal GF , unless kissing and flirting with only one guy is now term prostitution (then I suggest you better upgrade your brain to the latest version)

Hypocrite like you, switch table and replace Kidd with Laycon, as an icon you would have sheepishly be calling Erica our wife....Adim busy mehn.... Abeg get out from here with your rubbish analysis.....[s][/s]

I don't expect much from whorica fans, I mean a reasonable person will not support a who.re in the first place. Go and play with sand or continue hyping the dog u are supporting. But don't quote me again.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
I want Tricky T to win HOH and pick Wathoni as DHOH. I want all the popular HMs to be up for eviction. I want to see the bottom 7.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Our laycon has a high self esteem, they keep projecting their low self esteem on him.

Work on your insecurities, laycon is not you.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Acidosis:
Truth will always be truth whether it is said or not. The facts about Erica that came to light on Nigeria's biggest reality show cannot be undone now or later:

1. Erica has no self control
2. Erica will easily cheat on any man in her life
3. Erica is easy to sleep with
4. Do not judge a book by its cover. You all looked down on Nengi and people like Tacha, whereas the real sluts are the Ericas.

Going by how Nigerians criticized Tacha, Nengi, even Dorathy (after seen her big chest), these people should have slept with Big Brother and Ebuka.

Dorathy gained over 100k followers shortly after Nigerians saw her chest and sexualized her body. Surprisingly, this same girl has had no iota of sexual misconduct. She dissappointed a lot of people and won the hearts of even more.

On the other hand, Erica came with an angelic mummy's girl character and won the heart of people who thought she was anything close to decent with her perfectly rehearsed pageant smiles. Sad thing is this girl has turned her fans into prayer warriors who keep vigils and make prayers to God for her to keep her legs together as those legs can't seem to close again since week 1.
May God help una.
Perfect analysis.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2020
OffsahBoye:

If you notice me,I don't drag other housemates.
I seldom type here self,
Most of my comments are campaign for Laycon.
I just read and flow with the threads,
But I can't keep my cool when I see anyone trying to defame my favourite especially by twisting narrative...
I only attack anyone that comes for my favourite.....
Laycons fans aren't toxic...we don't just stay behind and let them ruin our kvng

PS: you're slynation
Why not collabo with the fiercenation
We'll make a great force don't you think??

And you really want me to believe that?? I no get time to type anything self, I'm kinda busy

Check my post... I support Laycon in a special kinda way, but people dragging Erica for nothing just because she loves Kidd is pure hokum to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.