Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114476 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
bennyblings:

Laycon total views for YouTube nor reach to produce $1000.

Make una dy try calm down.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

They'll learn, I only hope they do that before they start raising daughters that will tie their worth to validations from men or sons that'll think they deserve the world because they have penis. God will hill them. embarassed

Just give me your address, I'm coming with pounded yam and fresh palmwine. kiss kiss kiss
Dankè. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:

I heard that gist briefly this morning and I was so disappointed in BrightO...

He was basically calling Neo a liar and I didn't understand why.

Neo said he had never travelled but will always use the reference from his friends and family that have travelled.

BrightO says Neo is a liar and a braggart...

I am like

Unfortunately, Mr me me me me and I, Praise came to interrupt the gist to talk about himself shocked
Swears
I really wanna see him in dat bottom 4 on Sunday
He was almost there yesterday. For him mind now viewers dey feel am as e dey badmouth HMs at every slight opportunity for their back

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Shey na she be the first person to have sex on National TV?
I repeat it again "Erica will make it big after this show"

Say it without crying again... grin grin

I want to ch check something... tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Hallenjay:
submit d top 3 in der order

Did you vote Ozo cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Yeah, she's definitely emotionally manipulative. She's entitled. She also has a false sense of superiority; she believes she's better than others. She thinks she deserves loyalty from people just for being herself. But she doesn't desperately seek attention and admiration like narcissists would normally do. So, she's a covert narcissist.

Interesting! But do narcissist seek validation? Because i think she always wants to be validated.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Laycorn's prophet has spoken

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin

Rest your green head tongue

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Ok
I'll assume you're responsible for what you type and not what I make out of it....
I thought your keep trying and moving means he
shouldn't stop trying

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Many guys have been in Laycon's shoes and they move on. I know it is hard because of the close proximity and the initial mixed messages he received but or his mental health and his game he needs to be cordial and courteous with Erica from a distance.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Jadentica:

Say it without crying again... grin grin

I want to ch check something... tongue
Say it without stammering

Cry tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:

And who are you to say he'll remain an upcomer ...the Lord or his appointee ?
The maker of destines ?
Some of you go too far sha .

Trolling for Tacha for almost one year has made you extremely toxic .
Please start reducing your bile .

Haaa the bear, is this your handwriting? grin. As soon as I saw this post, Efe, Teddy A and perhaps Ike ego came to mind. Hmmm, this season is really different and I like it cheesy grin grin.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Ginaz:
Lucy is looking fine today o. Why is nobody talking about it na?

But if it’s nengi and Erica we won’t hear word . tongue
You can talk about it na, nobody is holding you grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Acidosis:

Truth will always be truth whether it is said or not. The facts about Erica that came to light on Nigeria's biggest reality show cannot be undone now or later:

1. Erica has no self control
2. Erica will easily cheat on any man in her life
3. Erica is easy to sleep with
4. Do not judge a book by its cover. You all looked down on Nengi and people like Tacha, whereas the real sluts are the Ericas.

Going by how Nigerians criticized Tacha, Nengi, even Dorathy (after seen her big chest), these people should have slept with Big Brother and Ebuka.

Dorathy gained over 100k followers shortly after Nigerians saw her chest and sexualized her body. Surprisingly, this same girl has had no iota of sexual misconduct. She dissappointed a lot of people and won the hearts of even more.

On the other hand, Erica came with an angelic mummy's girl character and won the heart of people who thought she was anything close to decent with her perfectly rehearsed pageant smiles. Sad thing is this girl has turned her fans into prayer warriors who keep vigils and make prayers to God for her to keep her legs together as those legs can't seem to close again since week 1.

May God help una.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

Many of you need to build your self worth
It is shocking to see some of the things that impress you tuehhh

grin grin grin grin

The one that floored me is the cry that Kaisha is billionaire's daughter so housemates would have loved her if they knew that..

I am just like shocked shocked damn, is this what the world has come to really?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2020
My heart is with Trikytee at this point, I can only imagine his mental state right now. I hope the housemates let him go by next week that's if he doesn't win HOH today.
I feel for Neo too because he had everything to be one of the top contenders but he killed himself with his mouth, BrightO's undoing is his mouth as well, all his thoughts about women so far have been condescending, even though it is the thought of an average Nigeria man, he could do well to keep the thoughts to himself, he will probably leave next week if he comes out among bottom four.
The voting pattern hurt Lilo and now Kaisha, it is quite unfortunate but it is what it is, its the game rule. I wish Kaisha all the best.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020
gameboy727:
BrightO was just discussing with Kidd how Neo brags and lies a lot before being interrupted by Praise.

For those who didn't watch it, you can watch it here.

https://twitter.com/fcmediaz/status/1295253640169562116?s=19
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
You are unbelievably gentle this season. I'm waiting for you to go full terminator on Kiddwaya. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2020
A little bit of history, so we don't forget.

On this thread, all laycon's fans used to do was hype their fave, we also really loved Erica, till team Delilah thought laycon was hindering their ship, and was going to be a threat to their fave, so they started calling the young man names and started spinning career threatening narratives, almost damaging the young mans career before it started, they thought their fave was a "saint", they thought it would sell, but karma played a fast one on them, well their narrative was working, till we decided to start calling them out and their folly , we started with defending, but they kept attacking, now team laycon are attacking them back with full force, they are crying. Pleassee, no be who first call police dey win case.

Notice team laycon hardly attack any other team, except when bantering, in fact, we have soft spot for Kidd, ozo and nengi, even other housemates.

All this toxicity was started by team Erica, so let them not cry foul, all in fair in love and war, a war they started and fed.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
bennyblings:

Laycon total views for YouTube nor reach to produce $1000.

Make una dy try calm down.
Did Davido and others make their money from YouTube alone??
Tell us how much Erica's *hire a woman* will produce for her

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

Say it without stammering

Cry tongue

Stammer for effect... wink

I really want to ch check something seriously... tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Dotez:

Right in front Ozo grin cheesy grin

Actually dis is wah apen

Ozo bn wash and Nengi siddon close by,while Kidd dey play tennis,later on Nengi leave dat chair den Kidd came close to Ozo con put leg for dat chair.
Nengi came back,was first reluctant to sit on d chair buh as see she say d guy no comot leg(nd probably she no wn tell am make he carry leg) she con siddon for d chair

Thanks for the updates oh... kiss

Please don't stop especially for Ozone snippets... wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
[s]A little bit of history, so we don't forget.

On this thread, all laycon's fans used to do was hype their fave, we also really loved Erica, till team Delilah thought laycon was hindering their ship, and was going to be a threat to their fave, so they started calling the young man names and started spinning career threatening narratives, almost damaging the young mans career before it started, they thought their fave was a "saint", they thought it would sell, but karma played a fast one on them, well their narrative was working, till we decided to start calling them their folly , we started with defending, but they kept attacking, now team laycon are attacking them back with full force, they are crying. Pleassee, no be who first call police dey win case.

Notice team laycon hardly attack any other team, except when bantering, in fact, we have soft spot for Kidd, ozo and nengi, even other housemates.

All this toxicity was started by team Erica, so let them not cry foul, all in fair in love and war, a war they started and fed[/s].

Are you being paid by Laycons team?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:
Kidd will still tell us what he has against OZO.
The obsession is getting scary.

Imagine telling Nengi she'll marry a dark skinned guy in front of Ozo.
Even asked her what she missed about her boyfriend .

What did Ozo do to deserve this hate ?

Remember I said this thing before but you downplayed it, I think you said it is fishy not hate.

In the presence of Ozo, Kidd is always Insecure, I stand to be corrected.
As for his insecurity I don't know why. But one thing for sure, I think Kidd has discerned that Ozo get level pass am yet he(ozo) is on a low key.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:

Interesting! But do narcissist seek validation? Because i think she always wants to be validated.
Yes, her types have a bottomless need for validation and seek constant external validation to keep propping up their self worth. It serves her ego

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Did Davido and others make their money from YouTube alone??
Top streaming sites:
YouTube
Spotify
Apple music e.t.c

If you don't have numbers how then will you make money?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
A little bit of history, so we don't forget.

On this thread, all laycon's fans used to do was hype their fave, we also really loved Erica, till team Delilah thought laycon was hindering their ship, and was going to be a threat to their fave, so they started calling the young man names and started spinning career threatening narratives, almost damaging the young mans career before it started, they thought their fave was a "saint", they thought it would sell, but karma played a fast one on them, well their narrative was working, till we decided to start calling them out and their folly , we started with defending, but they kept attacking, now team laycon are attacking them back with full force, they are crying. Pleassee, no be who first call police dey win case.

All this toxicity was started by team Erica, so let them not cry foul, all in fair in love and war, a war they started and fed.

I second this with my full strength
They never see anything
Attacking Laycon will be their worst undoing
Erica's might is dwindling and our boy keeps winning

GGiCons
LayconourBoi
Laycon4Dmoney

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Prymestrr:

Mehn Nigerian youths get time sha...I do hope you have a means of livelihood inspite of your time spent scavenging around people's social media space cry
ditto
i hope you are an employer of labour to have ample time to condemn a fellow human on a social media platform

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

We know you love him,but tell him to change his boxers na...its been over 4 weeks now
Can you show me a video when wathoni said laycon's boxers smells

Cause she actually didn't say anything like that

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Dotez:

Until Nengi spoonfeed him
Until Nengi cook better swallow with Egusi soup for am
Until dey both hold hands while sleeping
Until she do more and more for him(the list is endless)

He will continue to be a second fiddle to Ozo as far as Nengi is concern grin

Chisos, please rewind for me..

How and when did I miss the above?

When did Ozone sleep holding hands?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
Asuito7:

Remember I said this thing before but you downplayed it, I think you said it is fishy not hate.

As for his insecurity I don't know why. But one thing for sure, I think Kidd has discerned that Ozo get level pass am yet he(ozo) is on a low key.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Asuito7:

As for his insecurity I don't know why. But one thing for sure, I think Kidd has discerned that Ozo get level pass am yet he(ozo) is on a low key.

I think Ozo is the only male housemate who has not been wooed or hypnotised by his millionaire tales, Ozo is from a rich home as well. The other male housemates hang on to everything Kidd says and they believe Kidd will sponsor them on a trip to London.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Are you being paid by Laycons team?

Ask Erica's supporters that called Laycon
Ikorodu aristurtle
Rapist
No is no
Cultist
Slowpoke
If theybget paid for slandering his image too

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.