Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113279 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amya:
Nengi 8 years ago. She might actually be 22 o
When my baby was a baby... kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Stephansmily:

This is not the first time I’m seeing someone say this on this page and I’m really tired of seeing this lie. This is my first comment on this page, I usually come here for updates and leave few minutes after but I honestly can’t ignore this anymore.

I attended Uniport( you can check my profile if you think I’m lying). I’ve known Nengi since 2014/15 because she was in my sister’s class and she was a bit popular because of her pageant car, I really didn’t know her name I only knew her as Miss Peace because that was what was written on her car.

My sister’s set finished in 2018 or 19(though some finished much later because of our VC Prof Lale) and most of them are done with nysc while others are prepping to go.

Not sure where this news of Nengi matriculating in 2011 came from because as far as I can remember, my sister matriculated in 2015 or so.

I saw the picture of Nengi at King Jaja hostel which she posted in 2011, and it could be that she visited someone there. If you look closely, you’d see that she took the cap and the stuff she’s holding from the person behind her, besides no one matriculates in Uniport holding that stuff(not sure what it’s called), it’s reserved for those convoking.

Attached is a screenshot of the chat with my sister because I wanted to confirm if it was truly the same Nengi Rebecca Hampson.

If she says she’s 22 then she’s 22, not sure why anyone would have a problem with that. She was in the U2014 set of Uniport, which means that at the time of her admission she was 16 years old which is the age limit for admission in Uniport, so let’s die this matter please. Thank you.

Forget all this "my sister my sister" talk jare cheesy cheesy

Bring matric list or convocation list make we see as proof grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Both shows are crazy, imagine dating 20 different men and they all have to compete for your attention?

In The Bachelor, he is essentially dating 20 women at the same time, he picks some on dates to get to know them then on elimination day he gives a rose to all except the one he is eliminating who he doesn't have a connection with.

Some of the girls would sleep with him to increase their chances of getting to the final and getting a proposal. Total catfights happen regularly. Mad show. It's the same premise for The Bachelorette, though I doubt she sleeps with the men before the proposal, but I may be wrong.
That's crazy, man. Oyinbos are wild. Did you watch Too Hot to Handle?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

Me sef shock ...and she dey comment like normal person with this one ....seems d Steph moniker is to let all her demons out cheesy
The partia is too much... Livelymatilda called me last night and we spoke at length till around 10.30 pm.

Can you believe that Dominique banned her till middle of year 2021 for doing nothing?

This life no balance.. I don't know what personal beef Dominique has for her..

E be things.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Eeghe:

I agree. He is such a charmer. That’s why Erica fell for his total charm. But wait, she is not allowed to because what again? cheesy

Don't you know she is only allowed to settle for mediocrity? If she chose "he who shall not be mentioned", they would be stanning that ship till the kingdom comes. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Yes in the "Special Suit" Nigerian moral police will not allow it in Nigeria. Look at BB9JA battling cancellation rumours daily.
Lol we both know hypocrisies in Nigeria is an understatement. We are just doing ourselves. But its still good we ain't promoting such yet.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Neo more time for Eric, so that he can bend more food grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beorn1:

Your matter don tire me. grin grin grin

Lmao, honestly. I was like, what? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Neo is absolutely crazy grin grin cheesy

Very real..

He go pick Become as HOH cos he go become DHOH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
akthedream2019:

The partia is too much... Livelymatilda called me last night and we spoke at length till around 10.30 pm.

Can you believe that Dominique banned her till middle of year 2021 for doing nothing?

E be things.

Livelymatilda oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
LMAO...
Neo na idiot.. Him say HOH pass leadership, say na who go make am DHOH him go choose, make him no dey up. So on that note, he chose VEE..
After cackling for 30 seconds.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Stephansmily:

This is not the first time I’m seeing someone say this on this page and I’m really tired of seeing this lie. This is my first comment on this page, I usually come here for updates and leave few minutes after but I honestly can’t ignore this anymore.

I attended Uniport( you can check my profile if you think I’m lying). I’ve known Nengi since 2014/15 because she was in my sister’s class and she was a bit popular because of her pageant car, I really didn’t know her name I only knew her as Miss Peace because that was what was written on her car.

My sister’s set finished in 2018 or 19(though some finished much later because of our VC Prof Lale) and most of them are done with nysc while others are prepping to go.

Not sure where this news of Nengi matriculating in 2011 came from because as far as I can remember, my sister matriculated in 2015 or so.

I saw the picture of Nengi at King Jaja hostel which she posted in 2011, and it could be that she visited someone there. If you look closely, you’d see that she took the cap and the stuff she’s holding from the person behind her, besides no one matriculates in Uniport holding that stuff(not sure what it’s called), it’s reserved for those convoking.

Attached is a screenshot of the chat with my sister because I wanted to confirm if it was truly the same Nengi Rebecca Hampson.

If she says she’s 22 then she’s 22, not sure why anyone would have a problem with that. She was in the U2014 set of Uniport, which means that at the time of her admission she was 16 years old which is the age limit for admission in Uniport, so let’s die this matter please. Thank you.

Fair Point.

Can't hep but think that there are inconsistencies with her age reporting though. For instance, this morning when she was trying to calculate her age during the Drake song ( She insists a 2009 drake song came out when she was much older). I have a feeling she's maybe a few years older but def not 22

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
akthedream2019:

E be things.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm
lover boy neo wants flowers for vee,on her birthday on Wednesday.
biggie will consider it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
Uhmm I'm curious o shey dem they always Bleep each other..? grin grin
bro naija never ready for shows like the bachelor, love island, temptation island, ex on the beach grin grin

Unless they change the format.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by milann: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Eeghe:

He is all of these, I vote for him cos of these and cos he is with Erica
But, had sex on TV and he is not married, but that’s kinda cool yeah?
cheesy
but you were the same person that saw nothing wrong in two adults having sex becos u were defending erica. Hypocrisy. Learn to call a spade a spade

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
uhmm what's that about..?

Basically, couples(not married) get into the game, they are camped into male and female houses.
Then they bring plenty single guys and girls to tempt them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
That's crazy, man. Oyinbos are wild. Did you watch Too Hot to Handle?

Oyibos are crazy, No I haven't watched "Too Hot To Handle" yet. Have you seen "Love Island"? Mad show, I think it would do well in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where una dey see those kind shows sef.? grin grin grin I fear una o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
livelymatilda:

Hy guys,Kuje no sweet oooo....the beans dey worry me.
Enjoy..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
meobizy:
For some reason everybody was Kaisha's best friend. Lol. These people can say one thing and contradict themselves the next second. Kayode didn't do Tochi well, I wonder why. I believe there was more to him which was completely hidden. Eric had nothing whatsoever to contribute to the house, we the viewers saw him in and out. Lilo is the better option unless she'll come to live under another man's shadow. Today was Wathoni's longest diary session. I am surprised. Bringing back an old housemate, hmm. I prefer the show continues as it is. I don't want any twists except that mid-game chance to duck which was provided to the Double Wahala set.

angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Asuito7:

Tolani had sex yesterday with Prince. It is the truth.
But I am surprised no one is dragging her here. Mind you I have read all the pages.

Show us proof...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oboy see as Dora pack her titties grin grin

Biggie don ask her to go and change cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Biggie doesn't want to get a boner, told dorathy to go change outfit
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Too much cleavava....Dora.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
I was shocked biggie allowed Dora into the diary room with this useless outfit. Thank God she has been driven out. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dorathy has 30 seconds to change
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
akthedream2019:

Stop derailing this thread... Don't you have a job or something else to do offline?

What about you?
1. Don't you have errands to run?
2. Don't you have a life outside this forum?
3. Don't you have a job and family to attend to?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
dominique:
Chai! Tolanibaj dey fall hand sha. Prince did not think twice before he chose her as the person he wants to be hoh apart from himself but she picked Ozo, then Laycon? It will do Prince like film trick if she wins HOH and picks someone else as deputy

I was disappointed by that too
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Lmao, honestly. I was like, what? grin

That's the typical Akthedream2019 for you. He'd just finished cosigning a post I made saying good things about his fave Lucy, the next post, he's attacking me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amillionn:
I was shocked biggie allowed Dora into the diary room with this useless outfit. Thank God she has been driven out. Nonsense.

Dora is a really smart girl , she is doing all these to catch the viewers attention .. cheesy grin

All in the bid for Votes . Till day 71 delight . cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
homesteady:

Na wa oh. Which kind of lie is this? grin

From what they showed earlier, he looked like he wasn't asleep and he looked uncomfortable. I think that's why they went out to discuss.

He said he was going to tell her that he will not be sleeping in her room again because he feels uncomfortable.
Madam Tolanibaj kept asking why he is uncomfortable, he said there is no reason.
She also asked if it's because Nengi is there, but he said no.

Asuito7 this is the legit gist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.