Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029052 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
Oh well! 20+ pages, i'm that lazy enough not to read.

Just turned on my TV all to see Brighto's DS.

Great! Has Kidd done his? Any idea!

Go through my posts, I updated his DS and many others.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
She's narrated The cause of her fight with Wathoni, stating that she[Wathoni] asked Kidd about chasing someone in the house, because she[Erica] said she doesn't chase guys.

Again she said, Wathoni doesn't behave like a woman of 29 with a child, she's a coward and behaves too immature. I think I'm smarter and wiser than her, she bragged.

Her DS is over.

Eeghe, this is the kind of twisted narrative I warned you about.

If you wan update, update well next time, no dey post like say you and the babe get quarrel, except you follow for people wey dey crush on Kidd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
InSanety:
My Favorite Parts of Baby G's (Erica) diary Session

"I've seen Neo two or three times on this show, but I've not seen someone like me before"

"Wathoni is behaving like a Secondary school girl that is fighting over a man....man that does not even like you"

"How can she (Wathoni) say I don't pick her, so, I don't like her? In the first week when she was DHOH alongside Nengi, she did not pick me for her own teams and I wondered why this girl does not like me. Why will I pick someone that has not picked me before, in my own team? I don't want negative energy around me, so, I did not pick her"

"Why will I insult her (Wathoni) for being a single mother? I agree up with a single mother and I turned out just fine"

My BEST Diary Session she had had so far!

Cc: Eeghe

Your babe is smart. I know say world people go come here try discredit her, but she talk am as e dey hot and e sweet me die
she dey talk like pikin

How old is she again?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Good Evening Icons
I hope we are all doing good..
After HoH game today, if Laycon does not win, we should be ready to Vote massively for him...

No sharing of votes please!!!

Nobody is Laycon's friend...

All of them are beefing each other low key in that house...

All our votes should be for Laycon....

Don't help Vee, she is an enemy...

I repeat all our votes should be for Laycon, no sharing of votes please smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Thank Mr Grammer Police. kiss

Thanks

Grammar

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
User09:

Now u're projecting. I'm sure u know there are plenty of reasons why she could defer/not take the admission(except of course you know her personal reasons).

I'm sorry but this does not solve the dispute around her age as much u'ld like to think

Me sef tell am....when "it could be" don dey enter the matter ....e don be as e get cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

Okay we've heard..

Anything else ? grin
yes,vote Dora and take this fake girl off my face,everything fake,are you a fake man
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Thank you!!
But you have to be confident about who you stan!
I'm just saying.....
I Stan Erica....yeah.
But that won't change how I don't like the fact that she's a bit too free with kidd.
None of the Housemates are perfect either and all of them get dragging material.
I will stan her here on NL and with votes.

Meanwhile,that i-miscreant still wailing on my mention, doh ooo!!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beorn1:

Go through my posts, I updated his DS and many others.
Thanks man!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Onozboy:

Commot brighto from that list
cheesy I don't even want him out. I really like the guy. I'm only guessing based on last week and the noise here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
InSanety:
My Favorite Parts of Baby G's (Erica) diary Session

"I've seen Neo two or three times on this show, but I've not seen someone like me before"

"Wathoni is behaving like a Secondary school girl that is fighting over a man....man that does not even like you"

"How can she (Wathoni) say I don't pick her, so, I don't like her? In the first week when she was DHOH alongside Nengi, she did not pick me for her own teams and I wondered why this girl does not like me. Why will I pick someone that has not picked me before, in my own team? I don't want negative energy around me, so, I did not pick her"

"Why will I insult her (Wathoni) for being a single mother? I agree up with a single mother and I turned out just fine"

My BEST Diary Session she had had so far!

Cc: Eeghe

Your babe is smart. I know say world people go come here try discredit her, but she talk am as e dey hot and e sweet me die
She said she's ready to give it to anybody this week.. grin

Honestly she's the life of the show...gives everyone something to talk about...maybe a bit too confident buh that's okay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
He will only find more success
And I'll be happy for him.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
It’s final: intelligence na for your pocket as a man. If you don’t groom yourself to stay interesting to a woman, she won’t look your way twice. See attractive, well brought up, intelligent and observative Ozo is having a well-composed diary session as usual. My ‘cousin sister‘ and her two friends have dozed off after complaining of how boring the guy’s sessions always are. It seems the guy na marriage-only material regarding woman matter.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
ukaface:
she dey talk like pikin

How old is she again?

Be careful of wetin your children dey consume if na so dem dey talk.

Her words were honest, and her observations were precise.

If she talk anything wey viewers never observe, point am out, or fade.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Can they open the voting lines already?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
InSanety:

If you wan update, update well next time, no dey post like say you and the babe get quarrel, except you follow for people wey dey crush on Kidd.

I saw it too
Lol
I watched the DS
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
InSanety:

You are insane bro.

What's the difference with what I wrote and what you wrote up there? E be like say craze dey worry you abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
kinkie:
she's probably worried over the viewers opinion about her statement on wathoni's son, so she needed to clear that up, so she will not be cancelled. wink
And to be honest, wathoni just manipulated the whole situation. she brought up her own son first, and erica just replied her based on that. She did nothing wrong.
She has done that b4 tho. She mentioned it during her last DS. This is damage control.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
InSanety:

SUB AIYE cheesy cheesy cheesy

we all know who this sub belongs to grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chibabe005:
Hmmm..

Nengi choosed ozo as hoh

ozo chooses Nengi

the feeling is mutual.

chose

feelings are
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stephansmily(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
User09:

Now u're projecting. I'm sure u know there are plenty of reasons why she could defer/not take the admission(except of course you know her personal reasons).

I'm sorry but this does not solve the dispute around her age as much u'ld like to think

Drop the ‘plenty’ reasons, I’d like to know.

My argument wasn’t really about her age but the fact that she didn’t matriculate in 2011, but then if she says she’s 22, why are you all so pressed?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ozo is very expressive.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
tonididdy:

She's prolly pregnant
Pregnant báwo.... The sex was just last week.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Zzor:
I enjoyed ceecee and tacha set,this set is boring,no fights nothing nothing, just yeye and fake ship.Only One person will have my vote
I still tell people till today

Last year big brother is the best big brother ever

All round entertainment
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by harriet412(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:

Kindly correct me

She said wathoni is manipulative. she has been going around telling other people she spoke ill of her child.. She said during the fight, wathoni made mention of her child and age, so she told her to act like a mother and act her age. She also said she had a single mother herself and she wouldn't use that against somebody else.

She said she has issues with wathoni because she's disrespectful and not because of Kidd while wathoni is fighting her cos of Kidd..

She said she was happy she's not talking to wathoni, she doesn't need such vibe around her.
She called her a coward, said she's immature and so on

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

I don’t even think that is Nengi’s real age cheesy

Who knows really?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I Stan Erica....yeah.
But that won't change how I don't like the fact that she's a bit too free with kidd.
None of the Housemates are perfect either and all of them get dragging material.
I will stan her here on NL and with votes.

Meanwhile,that i-miscreant still wailing on my mention, doh ooo!!!! grin

Alexaondeek I hate you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ozo and "I feel like" are like 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
harriet412:

She said wathoni is manipulative. she has been going around telling other people she spoke ill of her child.. She said during the fight, wathoni made mention of her child and age, so she told her to act like a mother and act her age. She also said she had a single mother herself and she wouldn't use that against somebody else.

She said she has issues with wathoni because she's disrespectful and not because of Kidd while wathoni is fighting her cos of Kidd..

She said she was happy she's not talking to wathoni, she doesn't need such vibe around her.
She called her a coward, said she's immature and so on

What are those "So on"?

Post it for Everyone to read.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ozo and "I feel like" are like 5&6.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
Ozo is very expressive.

Hmm why do u say so na....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
Can they open the voting lines already?

I love how you have no hope of your fave winning HOH grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.