Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030317 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Epistemology(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
The way Wathoni is going about this son issue, trying to play the victim and turn the viewers against Erica..... her Agenda will not agend!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Narrative spinners and microwave watchers having a field day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
aduntemi:
Biko what did Erica say about Wathoni's child asides act your age. Abi kini palapala
Did they show us everything?
Nothing!! Don't mind that idiotic badmouthing element called Laycon that can't stop obsessing and discussing Erica.

Wathoni has warned him to stop bringing up Erica's issues to her, he no wan hear word.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
ItsCookie:

We are ready like yesterday.

My empress kiss kiss kiss

Yes o, beauty, brains and a good heart to go kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
we wanted him to pick nengi

Fuckkk nengi

Who are the we?

Ozo's main instagram account is shipping Ozone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
I don't understand the narrative about Wathoni. Y'all are reaching.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Erica leave laycon alone please

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
Apparently Erica has been acting rude to wathoni, and wathoni is angry, she doesn't want to hear about Erica at all.
I stan with wathoni

I will give her a few votes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Two sour losers at it again. Laycon has a lot to learn about how to handle rejection. He should be a man. No woman will take him serious like this.
He should cheer up and following prince's advice.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
MizzD:
Wathoni, you will just starve for nothing.

Better eat before you go home on Sunday.

She thinks she will continue to milk this fight.

Wathoni to Laycon - I am the wrong person to be talking to. I don't like to hear her name. Anytime i do, i remember the things she said during our fight. She said a lot of BS.

She wishes she left yesterday.. She is legit tired.

There is voluntary exit o Wathoni. Erica is MTN o, everywhere you go she will be in your face. If you cant stand her, moveeeeeeeeee

LMAO
What is wrong with you! But you are right, she can voluntarily leave, don't allow people waste money

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
because they're used to being like outdated third hand Peugeots cars, that's why they mistake every little shit as love..

desperados.. that's why they're jumping up, this much.

why are y'all so excited? because this seems like the first time your cumbag seems to be treated with respect and not really respect as per say..kid already said he has Tolani in mind already

Chile..if only, they were treated with absolute love and respect in real life,this wouldn't be so much of a big deal ..

the real respect any sensible Lady wants, is a man that owns her with his chest before the world

moral of the story: never settle for less. be a priority and not a second fiddle.

BFH!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Wathoni stop playing victim....

We heard what she said about your son. And it is absolutely nothing
That's the same thing she did to Katrina!

Victim card!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
Lol grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Erica please leave Laycon alone na, he doesn’t want a friendship with you for goodness sake. Why can’t she respect this?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I can't fault Eri girl abeg. Even me go fall, a whole full package. kiss kiss kiss

I'll. kiss
All those bitter expired maidens would do worse than Erica if they find themselves with a guy like Kidd,yet they drag her for falling in love with him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Superpower(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
News headline few months after BBN will be like.

Veteran actress Erica steps out with her billionaire husband Kidd

Microfinance Simp Ozo steps out with his queen goddess Nengi

Ikorody deity Laycon steps out with Ikorodu touts.

She will become a veteran in a few months. Do you know what that word means.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
This thread... grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by confusedentity: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
may non of my sisters or cousins never meet a a guy like kid waya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

I’m not surprised

Yesterday Whilst discussing Laycon with Kiddwaya, she confirmed that she has been trying to talk to him but he has been ignoring her.

I don’t know why she can’t leave Laycon alone
As in.. She should free the guy, that's my own, stop trying to enter his head.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon said Erica came to lash out at him, that he didn't greet or answer her greetings.

Kayode show us everything.
Even Laycon is acting like a kid. He's moving on fine but that's not to the extent of not replying her greetings or that. More so he keep on ranting about Erica and that. I hate such stuffs.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She's playing to the screen, she's an idiot! How you gonn bring up your personal issue in a fight that has nothing to do with it and get mad when it gets flung right in your face?

Lass lass, she'll come and watch Erica from home!

Una don vex. I agree it's annoying
Unfortunately I didn't watch the fight cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Superpower:
She will become a veteran in a few months. Do you know what that word means.
Lmaoooooooo. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Laycon dey chop so? He looks malnourished

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
You wanto kiss Kidd again abi? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
akthedream2019:
There is something about Stephleena/Chibabe005 that some of you don't know..

When she hate you or anything, believe me, it is a good sign that success is knocking on the door for that person..

Let me drop some proof..

1..During Bbnaija double wahala season, she hated Cee-C so much that you will think she stole her husband...

Result... Cee-C went from nobody to finish Second... She is still one of the most successful of not the most successful among her set..

2...During Bbnaija pepper demands season, it is no news as she hated Mercy.... She doesn't sleep at night.. She will be up all night waiting for Mercy and Ike to have sex so that she can use it against them... This is just to say the least.

Result: Mercy ended up as the first female winner ever and till date, the most successful among her set.. We don't need to counter her achievements.. It is so obvious.

3...Now we are Bbnaija lockeddown.... She has turned her bitter soul towards Erica just because Erica got more "sex " than she has gotten in the last 15.5 years
Which reasonable/normal lady blame Erica for having her puna filled with cobwebs and rodents.. Na wa oo.She has been pouring all sort of hatred, insults and curses on the poor Erica.

Results ..Since then....
a) Erica was a task/competition with her group that earned her about 300k plus

b).. Erica won the Hoh same week.

c).. Erica's group won the OPPO task/competioon which earn her 500k and an OPPO phone.

d) At the moment, it seems as though she has even won Kiddwaya's dick..... Oh! What a week for Erica.

So, when Stephleena /Chibabe005 hate you or your fav,you have every reason to be happy..

Thanks.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
akthedream2019:
There is something about Stephleena/Chibabe005 that some of you don't know..

When she hate you or anything, believe me, it is a good sign that success is knocking on the door for that person..

Let me drop some proof..

1..During Bbnaija double wahala season, she hated Cee-C so much that you will think she stole her husband...

Result... Cee-C went from nobody to finish Second... She is still one of the most successful of not the most successful among her set..

2...During Bbnaija pepper demands season, it is no news as she hated Mercy.... She doesn't sleep at night.. She will be up all night waiting for Mercy and Ike to have sex so that she can use it against them... This is just to say the least.

Result: Mercy ended up as the first female winner ever and till date, the most successful among her set.. We don't need to counter her achievements.. It is so obvious.

3...Now we are Bbnaija lockeddown.... She has turned her bitter soul towards Erica just because Erica got more "sex " than she has gotten in the last 15.5 years
Which reasonable/normal lady blame Erica for having her puna filled with cobwebs and rodents.. Na wa oo.She has been pouring all sort of hatred, insults and curses on the poor Erica.

Results ..Since then....
a) Erica was a task/competition with her group that earned her about 300k plus

b).. Erica won the Hoh same week.

c).. Erica's group won the OPPO task/competioon which earn her 500k and an OPPO phone.

d) At the moment, it seems as though she has even won Kiddwaya's dick..... Oh! What a week for Erica.

So, when Stephleena /Chibabe005 hate you or your fav,you have every reason to be happy..

Thanks.
Ewuooooooooooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:
Erica please leave Laycon alone na, he doesn’t want a friendship with you for goodness sake. Why can’t she respect this?

buhahahahaha.. the desperate narcist, needs someone to Fawn and adulate her.

she should face her chokee mbok!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
fitzmayowa:

That's what they are about doing with Erica already on Kidd as regards where she wants to clean and Tolanibaj saying she will be supervisor the sharing will cause issues...

Oh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
Even Laycon is acting like a kid. He's moving on fine but that's not to the extent of not replying her greetings or that. More so he keep on ranting about Erica and that. I hate such stuffs.
he said he didn't hear. You guys should listen now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gogetta(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Laycon gossiping Erica with Wathoni. Bitchboy!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Laycon needs to stop talking about Erica completely. Completely. Gosh.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:

That's the same thing she did to Katrina!

Victim card!

You will come out of the house and people will hit this thing at you. You brought your son up and she flung it back at you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.