Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029819 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Did you just see my Ozo?
Intelligent and Competitive, what a package .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Regardless, it's a terrible thing to say. Most people wouldn't cross that line. If I use it to highlight another narcissistic trait now, they will call for my head. grin grin grin

Well, did I lieeeee? cheesy
If Erica was the one who brought it up, I would have said she was wrong.

Wathoni did, and she used it to tell her to act her age. There was nothing wrong there.

I have seen you banter here and... lipsrsealed

You are really condemning Erica for that response?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
topboss:
Stephleena

SO KIDDWAYA NO PICK ERICA AS DEPUTY.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Misery loves company ...make Una leave them two make them enjoy jare .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Hello BluntTheApostle smiley
My Doc, how are you feeling my boy, Laycon?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Regardless, it's a terrible thing to say. Most people wouldn't cross that line. If I use it to highlight another narcissistic trait now, they will call for my head. grin grin grin

Well, did I lieeeee? cheesy

I don't know fam! All is fair in BBN gbas gbos. Lucy said more to Nengi, her votes went high

It was undue. This one is due grin cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kidd's fans in my group are planning to vote Brighto.

Erica fans you're on your own.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
FIGARO00:
He is a coded Simp
Simp wen dy finger,collect bj join.
Kidd living rent free in ur head.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
All Kiddrica haters are currently peeping the thread from their window, it's remaining just two ladies with their stubborn coconut head.

They don't want to bury their heads in shame!

Dropping motivational quotes back to back all because of the hate they have for Kiddrica.

They are now Reno Omokiri of Kiddrica, dropping nuggets in pains like...

Moral of the story, garlic of the tales, isiewu of the fact, nkwobi of the Kidd and unnecessarily quotes!

I say.... Make waaaaaaaaaay for Kiddrica

You are doing well tonight
I've not had such a good laughter in a long while
Continue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
I didn't say he "has" to. I said he "needs" to because that'd be the beat decision for him. How can you become so attached to someone you've only lived with for like a month? It's not healthy. And it reeks of poor self-esteem.

While I also think he needs to move on completely. I think he doesn't think he made the right decision ignoring her (I think it's the perfect thing for his sanity). I didn't study psychology so I am not an expert, but why do you think it reeks of poor esteem?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
All these people looking for a kumbayya reunion between our starboy Laycon and the LovePeddler from high garden should quash it please. He is dealing with the situation the best way he deems fit and should be allowed to deal with it the best way it works for him.

He is immature to continue to ignore her, we agree! Leave us and our immaturity.
He talks about her always, leave it! Is it your mouth he uses to talk the talk?

...You see this malice, we are ready to keep it till day 71.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Warrisdis grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
She will get tired soon or later.
Erica: Hi
Laycon: Hi
If she want to start any yeye conversation with him Laycon can just cut her off and ask her to respect his decision. Now that's balling.
When I was in university, I asked a girl out in my hostel she turned me down. She begged that we should maintain friendship I declined. Whenever she greet me I replied but I don't give her the chance of ever starting a conversation with me. My reply is always I'm busy can we talk later..?

Las las she left me alone.
It was that easy cos you were not sleeping in the same room on beds right next to each other. Its not easy for both of them, that's the gospel truth.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
They really want to play Hide and seek? Really? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
zicoraads:
Anyone who decides to vote Lay Corn is only wasting his time and money. Save that money and use it for something better.

Send the recharge card to your sister, cousin, niece, nephew, aunt, etc.

Kiddwaya's dad is already influencing the show.

Your votes won't count. You'll only be wasting money. embarassed
How low can you guys go, so it's now using Kidd's father status to lie. You've used all you can do to decampaign him now you ve started with this. Nawa oo. When laycon wins this show, some people will commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
badinfluence:

Now he's 'too sweet'.. You don accept am back..

Yeah
Cos he chose light and love and loyalty
Deal wirrit angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
BTW, all this kiddwaya fans attacking laycon since the beginning of the show, we icons really like Kidd, and do not attack him.

Make Una respect Una sef, our fight is with Delilah people not Kidd, Una wan dey buy market wey we no sell.

We respect Kidd, respect laycon.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hallenjay:
LIE, Y U NO CHANGE CHANEL N STOP WATCHING.
PLENTY BILLIONAIRE PIKIN WEY COM DS SHOW NO WIN, TOBI, CEEC and few odas, it'd by fanbase and never hoe reach an individual can b, stop d hate campaign. I heard dts d new trick to sway ple so u can Av ur way.. Kidd dts not even making top 5,someone ds r beghing all over Twitter to vote 4
how tobi or even ceec papa take be billionaire na wa for una oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
May Kidricca get to the final. Don't want any coalition against my boy - Laycon at the finals. This N85m sure die. cool cool

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
scondy:

ur reasoning at times ehn....lol

Deal wirrit tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dotez:

We understand ur plight.
Buh pliz always remember dat only intellectual mind can relate with most of his conversation.

Dead dat narrative.

Onye intellectual, ahuna'm gi

Guy, dey!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kidd is very smart when it comes to managing people...

Someone like Lucy will not give you stress when you make her responsible for part of the system..

Well done `Kidd..... wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
bennyblings:
Simp wen dy finger,collect bj join. Kidd living rent free in ur head.
k
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
BTW, all this kiddwaya fans attacking laycon since the beginning of the show, we icons really like Kidd, and do not attack him.

Make Una respect Una sef, our fight is with Delilah people not Kidd, Una wan dey buy market wey we no sell.

I like them together. Las las, at the finals, everybody go bear im papa name

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hallenjay:
LIE, Y U NO CHANGE CHANEL N STOP WATCHING.
PLENTY BILLIONAIRE PIKIN WEY COM DS SHOW NO WIN, TOBI, CEEC and few odas, it'd by fanbase and never hoe reach an individual can b, stop d hate campaign. I heard dts d new trick to sway ple so u can Av ur way.. Kidd dts not even making top 5,someone ds r beghing all over Twitter to vote 4
No mind dem..No matter how much bar pesi papa hold, ur family can never do it alone..if the ppl no gbadu u,Las las na 3rd or 4th u go land..Tobi is a typical example...
Icons do not be deceived..the streets says its Laycon and Laycon shall it be...
VOTE!
VOTE!!
VOTE!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She's acting like the victim when she literally brought up her kid herself.

I didn't watch it that night too but I saw the video on Twitter. I'll bring links here if I come across it again. Erica asked her why would she be fighting her over a man because whenever they had issues, she'd rush to drag Kidd into it and the next thing she says was I'm 29, I have a son, I can't be fighting over a man... She said that repeatedly and Eri had to tell her to act her age and consider her son.

Please help with the link if you see any. In the heat of the moment, people say stuff. And I think she grew up with a single mum (I stand corrected), I don't think she would say hurtful things about her son
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:

But it makes sense for them to vote BrightO, Erica has plenty fans, so her fans vote should be enough for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kiddwaya fans... Make Una no dey buy case wey no concern una.

Tor.

Icons going to the polls. E go be.

VOTE Laycon

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
zicoraads:

This is Freshloaded confirming what I just said.

Don't waste the little you have voting Lay Corn.

Kiddwaya's dad has already bought the show. sad
The last time both were up , laycon came first and Kiddwaya came sixth .
His dad should have invested more money on buying votes rather than the whole show .

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:

Erica is our wife, stop hating on her because she rejected Laycon....Simple!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:

Yes but not all.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rahkman:
good evening Aunty ..... how are you doing and the family?
Abeg I fit ask 1 favour from you?
Abeg you go fit stop to Dey support Laycon
Abeg ur support na bad luck this days.. thanks

From a concerned icon
forget dt narrative, Laycon will win ds shit and it's going to b register by ds week vote.. A wider magin, vote like final

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.