Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113495 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
FYI wathoni's son saw erica's TINY yansh
so who should act their age now?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
ICONS no sharing of votes I beg una

VOTE Laycon to 32052

and Laycon alone

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by YourBoss1: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
lymelyte:
It is completely obvious now that the shit they play for us is recorded and not live as they claim to be
Is very easy to see it isn't live.
There was a time a housemate mentioned the time, and they were like two hours behind.

You can even deduce this by the time of their activities. Maybe some events are like though, like the party.

But I am betting even that is a few minutes behind. They have to edit stuff so not everything gets on air I guess..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Praise dey para
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Donzie1995:
I'm not bro, girls will always be girls but real men don't have time to gossip anyhow. Trust me if Laycon haven't or don't talk about Erica they will respect him more.

forget this thing, talking about someone or something makes you get over the person or the thing fast than just bottling it up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Medunah:

Lol same thing I've been saying

Both of them in finals will make it an easy win for laycon
This is another reason we are happy with their ship, they want ship and they have it, we iCONs want 85milla and we shall have it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
InSanety:

What exactly was the terrible thing Erica said? Some of una no fit hear Erica name, without assuming the worst.

Wet noin Erica talk?

Walancolombo said, "I'm 29-years old and I have a son, I don't have time to chase men"

Erica: "You are 29-years old and with a son, so act your age"

What os the bad thing here? Parroting what Wagbayi said?

Did she call the son a bastard? Did she say he had leprosy? What is the bad thing Erica said about Wyoming's son?

Thank God Erica even reminded us today that she grew up with a single mother and she can never insult children with single mothers, because she can relate. Insulting Wathoni's son would have been as bad as insulting herself

What bad thing did she say?
Erica did not do well . It was a shade , implying Wathoni is immature /bad mom / bad example . Not explicit but a shade all the same . If someone said that to Erica's mom, she won't take it . Lets admit flaws

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:
Hnm, e be like Kidd’s proposed kumbaya moves might not be swallowed hook,line and sinker by everybody shocked shocked

The one that Praise and Laycon are bringing up all sorts of reasons why it won’t work for all of them to eat at the same time,

They are not having any of it

Kikiki

UnBooed gang angry

Kidd just threw an innocent shot. Who else is not boo0ed up other than you and Laycon cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
They are all missing Ka3na now...cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
scondy:

people dont get what she is feeling....

having her son out of wedlock was most definitely the last thing she wished for , it must have been a disappointing period to her , her parents and close family and friends. Despite that low point in her life, she got a son she dearly loves. That doesn't mean she wont keep wishing she never made that mistake although she is glad to have her son. It is a mixed feeling she would have for the rest of her life. Having that son hinders her from relationships she would normally have been able to have or certain goals she had would be distorted.

when u diss someone with a subject that was a turning point in their life, it hurts deeply.

so all this people spewing thrash that she is milking the situation.....sit back and reflect.

Funny thing is Erica is 26, she never even get steady relationship sef talk less of getting married...so she doesnt know what life has in stock for her yet. And note, I am not saying getting married is all to life. But I m sure it's an aspiration she has. Life issues arent what to diss pple with.

Life happens, dont taunt pple with their miseries.

Now I am sure we need the clapping emoji really bad. Nice post kiss

She clearly said her son is her weakest link and Erica had to poke her there, when her existence was made possible through the same means.

People keep saying Wathoni brought it up first, yes she brought it up first but in different context.

Wathoni brought it up first at the closet to tell her she has a lot of things to focus on and not fight with her because of a man.

Erica brought it up later in the argument to shame and degrade her. As simple as that, I watched it.

I blame Wathoni for not firing back at her at that moment. That's the biggest mistake she ever made.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na food matter dey make praise para like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Well, I guess you are right. Yeah, Wathoni gotta move on. Their reunion is gonna be crazy. Not like this boring shit they did this year.

The reunion this year was absolute rubbish, I can't count the number of times I wanted to drag Venita and Jackie off my screen. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Agbgift:

Pls this is too low for you as a lady.

Is that one a lady?

I don talk am say the bitterness wey some people for this thread get for their heart, it is enough to make a normal human being sick.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vickmanny22:

he really do not want anything from her again even her greetings, don't blame him, he just don't want to pretend that's his ok with her greetings when he is not, moreover if he starts greetings her back it may lead her to start getting close again to him
Well, that's true knowing Laycon is emotional.. Make Erica mind her business sef abi na by force to greet him ni..?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
When you are truly over someone, you can sit or even gist with them normally, without feeling uncomfortable. That that Ikorodu Aristotle is living in the same house with someone and refusing to at least acknowledge their hellos is not only childish, but irritating.

You asked her out and she turned you down. She didn't kill anyone. She'll keep being in his face.

It's time for voting.

VOTE Erica to 32052.

SMS votes, web votes, DSTV or GOTV App. Or even on their website.

Please give her some votes. God bless you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kidd's new regime oooo. Boys dey para . Hunger things loading

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
The time is 10:00PM

Let's Start pumping votes for the god in human body.

Laycon all the way

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
MizzD:

They are not having any of it

Kikiki

UnBooed gang angry

Kidd just threw an innocent shot. Who else is not boo0ed up other than you and Laycon cheesy cheesy

I died cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vickmanny22:

forget this thing, talking about someone or something makes you get over the person or the thing fast than just bottling it up.
Okay o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
3gpvids:
FYI wathoni's son saw erica's TINY yansh

so who should act their age now?
lol...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kidd does not know what to do with Praise anymore.
His look is killing me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:
Kidd's fans in my group are planning to vote Brighto.

Erica fans you're on your own.

Hear ye

Hear ye

Make we no hear excuses on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Praise complaining that those in situation ship are Enjoying food

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
So this is why Laycon doesn't eat. Ehya

6 - 8 times! Guys dey chop o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Laycon don't let things go..

Please don't fight sha.....

Cos you are staying Till Day 71

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:
Hnm, e be like Kidd’s proposed kumbaya moves might not be swallowed hook,line and sinker by everybody shocked shocked

The one that Praise and Laycon are bringing up all sorts of reasons why it won’t work for all of them to eat at the same time,
The decision is not sensible. What if I'm not hungry when others want to eat? What if I'm hungry when others are not?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Praise don dey para Laycon also on the side dey throw him by the side...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
InSanety:

What exactly was the terrible thing Erica said? Some of una no fit hear Erica name, without assuming the worst.

Wetin Erica talk?

Walancolombo said, "I'm 29-years old and I have a son, I don't have time to chase men"

Erica: "You are 29-years old and with a son, so act your age"

What os the bad thing here? Parroting what Wagbayi said?

Did she call the son a bastard? Did she say he had leprosy? What is the bad thing Erica said about Wyoming's son?

Thank God Erica even reminded us today that she grew up with a single mother and she can never insult children with single mothers, because she can relate. Insulting Wathoni's son would have been as bad as insulting herself

What bad thing did she say?
You dey mind all these i-miscreants
Abeg make we channel votes to Erica joor.

Kidd fans,abeg no fall hand ooo wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
They are starving my laycon oh cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mariinee:
Who did you support the one before that? lipsrsealed
Why you dey ask like this na? Are you trying to psychoanalyze me based on my choices? cheesy

Efe, Teddy A, Mike, Kiddwaya.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
I support praise on this. Those doing the ship stuff are d cause of this thing. Instead of the ladies to cook general cooking, they are busy doing boo up with food. This set of ladies are the most lazy females I have ever seen in d history of BBN in terms of cooking

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's time ooo

Elites and wayademgang please VOTE Erica

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.