Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5078497 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
phelonrays:

We Stan as iCONS, and iCONS we Stan

But would through like %35 of my vote her way, she's a beautiful soul... embarassed embarassed embarassed

God bless you!...

We love laycon by the way... wink

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
zicoraads:
They must obey and do what the HOH wants. undecided

Amen? Amennnnnn!!!! cool grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Crixxx:

That they decided to search bags. It should be last year grin
Yes and kayode was just showing us the plantain on top of the kitchen cabinet.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
kodded:
mehn who turned my prince into a delawood embarassed

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Neo want host concert

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
So Neo knowns Erica no dey wear pants some times

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nmezor:
So Neo knowns Erica no dey wear pants some times

She kinda look shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
tonididdy:

Prince wants out obviously

Does it have anything to do with Tbaj accepting to deputize Kiddy?

Tbaj's way no pure though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beorn1:

My own is, they'd hustle for food. That house is a jungle when food is involved. They shouldn't relax and expect to get food. These HMs are always hungry so if anyone dulls, he won't get food.

We're on the same page, as always. wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

December came early ... cheesy
Harmattan catch this your post ...E Dryyyyyyyyy tongue

Nengi hoards food for herself and ozo in her cheeks cheesy
Their two go come share am for shower
grin grin
Chai, walahi u r wiketh grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

tongue tongue

Then Why you come dey shalaye

So two liners na shalaye for that bush wey you come from?.. tongue

Oponu!..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:

As a gentleman..... I don't kiss and tell grin
You can make your points without those questions but if you can't, then let it slide

Tomorrow now if God wants to place me in a higher position beyond imaginations, someone will come and dig up the post abi..... grin dalu oO
grin

Meat weh escape today, tomorrow is another hunting game.

Just work on some psychology u have about wooing a woman... U can approach any Woman, just like anyone of them can be interested in u... Attraction goes with different reasons /needs/wants.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Agbgift:
Wetin food nor go cause for Biggie house. Last year or so, it was plantain that went missing in Biggie's house.

grin grin grin

I remember the search for that plantain..

Was it ever found?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

She kinda look shocked grin
Abi o.Shameless lady

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
iKnee:
giddem. cheesy

You, latecomer. Let me tell onirun kolokolo to serve you chilled bottle of coke. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
tonididdy:
If biggie cannot feed these HMs they should end this show "see grown adults eating kid portions and battling for food like there is a famine in the country ".

True. It's an eyesore. And they are making millions o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:
[s][/s]
In reality Laycon won't even see Erica self, he will still be struggling with his career.. miss Photogenic 2017, please stop switching things...

Erica doesn't discriminate reason she tried as much as possible to flow along with everybody, but it was obviously misjudged.... If Lay had tried same shot at Nengi who is more strict, the end point will definitely end in severe tragedy more than this...

As a guy, nobi every shot we suppose dey shoot....!! [s][/s]

Stop typing nonsense! She doesn't discriminate yet she was telling Nengi they are the two hottest girl in the house, who dash the who.re? no breast,no yansh, straight like sugar cane, na face we go chop?

She doesn't discriminate yet she was telling Kidd that if he go for wathoni then he doesn't have taste

She doesn't discriminate, yet she said their only 4 proper guys in the house. Laycon, Bright o and Tricky- T, are goats? Yet she doesn't discriminate.

You whorica fans must really think we are dunce here. Senseless post.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
PercyJackSon007:

Ozo, Erica, Nengi, Vee etc said so
They think he's intelligent because he knows how to say rubbish in a 'sophisticated' way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

December came early ... cheesy
Harmattan catch this your post ...E Dryyyyyyyyy tongue

Nengi hoards food for herself and ozo in her cheeks cheesy
Their two go come share am for shower grin grin

What's wrong with you! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Alphagan:

Does it have anything to do with Tbaj accepting to deputize Kiddy?

Tbaj's way no pure though.
Absolutely not, apparently prince also has access to the HOH house as a guest.

It's just tbaj and Erica are forming a ship alliance he dosent want to be part of, plus tbaj is a kind of over protective chick. Prince wants to be out there and have fun but baj will watch his every move and attack him based on that.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Agbgift:
I am throwing in some votes for praise this week. Who else needs it?

Nengi needs it please
VOTE Nengi
Every little vote counts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sambaby7640:
you like Kidd because he has grown on you,but still remains TeamLaycon cause you just love being on the bandwagon. undecided
meshonu, lets see if u rnot on bandwagon, all of u always hate anyone dts close to mkin it in life
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TimiRume(f): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please guys vote for Dorathy, we need her to top the polls. Simply sms VOTE Dorathy to 32052.

Also take note of the correct spelling of her name I suspect that's what is stopping her from topping the polls. Dor(a)thy not Dorothy.

We can do this guys.

For neutrals pls vote her. She is effortlessly the classiest in the house. Loving and always cheerful. Let's encourage her by throwing in some votes for her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stephansmily(f): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
User09:

Admitted on merit means she got the course she applied for

True...but people do apply for courses they stand a chance at getting and not necessarily what they want. I know someone personally who this happened to and he ended up writing again the next year

Financial reasons? She applied for predegree while school fees payment was still ongoing for the course she was admitted for, and predegree fee is almost the same amount of that of freshers

Different years though. A lot can change in a year right at least financially. Ure beginning to get sentimental; I mean how does an admission in 2012 relate to a predegree application in 2013. If they were the same year; I would agree with u

Also i'm pretty sure i mentioned earlier there could be a myriad of reasons. Please let it go

2. She already said it on the show that she lied during the pageant

Easy for you to believe that she lied for the pageant right?. Yet not want to believe she could also have lied here(bbnaija). I mean she already admitted to telling lies before

Like I said, u've not resolved the dispute around her age as much u'ld like to think

Gosh! If I had known you all will drag this issue for this long, i wouldn’t have commented in the first place, I’m tired already undecided.

1. The same course she was admitted for and forfeited in 2012 was the same course she applied for in predegree and utme in 2013/14 which was the following year. Attached below is proof!

2. The mix up in application year was an honest mistake from me, I admit that, but if indeed it was financial constraints or whatever, she would have simply applied for a deferment which she didn’t do. Every UNIPORT student knows that for one to apply for deferment, you must have reached the age requirement and if you didn’t, the only option is to forfeit the admission and reapply whenever you turn 16.

3. I really don’t know why you guys are hell bent on proving she’s close to 30, she doesn’t even look a day older than 20 grin. She even has 1998 tattooed on her leg.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jadentica:

So two liners na shalaye for that bush wey you come from?.. tongue

Oponu!..

Olodo ...can't you see I highlighted the the first line tongue tongue

E don dey pepper your skull abii ...the one you're going personal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beorn1:

The guy doesn't eat all. I wonder how he eats so little mehn. I envy him sometimes coz I eat a lot.

See as the guy dey skinny as fvck grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Eeghe:
Billy the Kidd kiss
The Playboy who “hates” his shameless One
The Wayas
Kiddrica
The Show

We perish
hawk, has she been for us or against us?
My problem is that, I've been unable to get record of us here on nairaland..
Where art thou o ye Elitites? Asked lord knee, the slayer of Steph grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
MizzD:
I dont see the point sha

The housemates are clearly not happy

Dead this communal thing abeg Kidd

I knew it'd end in tears. They are not united, so no amount of family meeting will change it. Immediately I saw Wathoni complaining that she doesn't want to be there, I knew it'd be have a negative outcome.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
MizzD:

haha.. Sorry I wasn't shading you. Your post was just the right opportunity to talk about all these housemates claiming they will never fight on top food, lol

Mine is chicken wings. I die there cheesy cheesy

Chicken wings anytime but in my house, chicken feet and I are like 5 & 6... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
MizzD:

haha.. Sorry I wasn't shading you. Your post was just the right opportunity to talk about all these housemates claiming they will never fight on top food, lol

Mine is chicken wings. I die there cheesy cheesy

God will hill dem oooo. My babies must sha eat, eat belleful. tongue tongue

Yours is okay nau, chicken wings are easy to come by. My own na die grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vee dey do investigation o
Whorica voice dey shake

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beorn1:

True. It's an eyesore. And they are making millions o.
It's insulting.
This isn't some kid holiday camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.