Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021048 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Dannyxy:
Abeg Icons vote.. Don't pay attention to this, she has wayademgeng.

VOTE Laycon
But it's true though ...lol grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2020
No sir... He mean't the person he would use as the rebound and not Erica

Cheaper:
Laycon and Tolani Convo

Tolani : I miss my sis, bla bla bla

Laycon: How do you feel being DHOh

Tolani: I just feel indifferent, I mean everything seems like a repetition here and I am not a consistent person. I feel like everyday we do same thing

Laycon: Yes but it will be okay for your fans, they will surely rest this week

Tolani: Yes, they will rest

Laycon: They can take a break because the way we feel tensiones when we are up is the way some of them will feel it

Tolani: I miss my sis and my mom, they were the only one I told

Laycon: I told my mum and brother alone, they said it will help my career.

I also left a voice note for my girlfriend,

Tolani: Hold on.. You have a gf?

Laycon: (uncertainty in his voice) I think so but I am not sure, kind of

Camera left for the kitchen.. Few minutes later

Tolani : How are you feeling now?

Laycon: I feel much better now, it has been two days now that I have haven't even think about such things. I feel peace within me.

Tolani : Wait I want to ask you something,What do you feel for wathoni?

Laycon: What? Wathoni? nothing really, I just like her vibe

Tolani: I thought you have something going on for her

Laycon: Nothing of such, I like her but not that kind of like. I am just using her to catch cruise, you know she always give some kind of leave me alone vibe, so I knowingly use that to disturb her, you know someone that wants you to let her be but you continue to disturb her. That is the kind of cruise am catching with her. I dont really like her that way.

Tolani : But do you have any other person you can develop feelings for here

Laycon: I can't do that, it will be disrespectful (to Erica) and besides it means I will be deceiving myself and people here will know I am deceiving myself. So I can't do such things. Never, not with what I went through.

Tolani: Thats is how someone usually feel until he/she start catching feeling again.

Laycon: Do such things happen? I think someone else I could have vibed with wad Lilo, she is so smart and intelligent

Tolani: Yes, she is. Maybe if they bring in new housemates, you might like one of them

Laycon: No but I don't know if they will bring

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Andrew13:
who is this one again
Your friend nextdoor

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Somebody topped polls on three consecutive weeks with every other housemates being on the poll for at least ones... Yet, Your eyes no want clear... grin

Well, We already know the one the Producers are projecting to win.... Nothing happens for nothing.. cheesy

The earlier u accept the realities on ground, the better u move on quickly to next season... grin

Alas! every year comes with record breaking.... And never done before.. cheesy

Clear all the polls and collect ur money, make drama people keep entertaining our subscription... grin

It is what it is......

All for Laycon, Laycon for all..... cheesy

Aluta continua..... cheesy

Laycon That normal Nigerian graduate, Overwhelming grace located at the appointed time... My favorite Improper Housemate of BBN5.

My ICONic Movement with light...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2020
ArchAnge1:
we vote ozo first then we can spare some for our family members

Neo
Vee
Wathoni kiss

Bleep Nengi

Wats d sudden dislike 4 Nengi recently? Just stunned tho.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

Why do I need to campaign for Erica indirectly ? grin

Even though I neither like Erica nor Laycon ...I'll pick her one billion times over Laycon grin

I thought that much is obvious ...have I ever hidden that fact ?

You're the INEC of this thread
I don't expect you to play mind game when it comes to voting result,that's what am telling you

You're saying Laycon is leading in a way to dissuade his fans from voting more,and saying Erica's fans are getting lazy to ginger them for voting

Be neutral concerning result announcement...
And support whoever you like
Cheers grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
Ok alright . It’s official .

I really like nengi . There’s something about her that’s soul touching. Nengi baby go girl , I got your back.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

Maybe he's attracted to Ozo .
Kidd gives me bisexual vibes or maybe he's experimented with a man before .
I've seen him randomly start massaging Ozo's shoulders .
He once slapped Praise's ass and felt so comfortable when praise was massaging him .

Maybe he's just not into toxic masculinity sha or he's just a free minded person ....but time will tell .
Kiddy apelpears bisexual. It's obvious to me. Not a bad thing. I'm a preacher of live and let's live
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Nilknarf:

Your friend nextdoor
OK pass this door

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Anchor535:

I won't be surprised abt d Bi.. stuff tho, I remember yday in his DS, he said " i love dat kid" I'll bring him back so passionately ...referring to Tochi,

I wondered aloud, is ds d same Kid dat bluntly said he's not feeling Erica? Yet is so emotionally wen it comes to his so called male friends. Only thing I came to a conclusion is, Kiddwaya is either bi or a chauvinist.

Note: he's 100% envious of Ozo n Nengi r/ship n d fact dat it Ozone keeps getting stronger & it ticks him off. He feels Ozo's his obstacle 4 85m.... My watch still continues

Chai!!!
Wen u see some post,u definitely know the the person behind it is watching the show vividly.u no need to argue am.

Chop knuckles abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Anchor535:

I was surprised as well grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

I've been looking into that astrology thing o...out of curiosity grin
The information I found ehn...more shocking than the one you gave me I don't want to go too deep sha
lol... You will be amazed at the research and findings.....cheesy

I hope it conforms to what u have experienced?

Did u check mine, it's weird and exactly me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Anchor535:

ozone PTSD cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Tonnyray:
How exactly do you mean? Their biggest threats are never found in the bottom 4 by the way.. And there is no way they can assess the strength of another hm except by noticing those who never fall into that bottom 4 bracket. It is only from say next 2 evictions that they can be 100% certain who is strong and who is not. Neo's case is a classical example.
They saved Praise and now he hasn't appeared in the bottom 4 again. They should have let Neo go cos he's likely to recover like Praise.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
is Dora in the house to BABY-SIT ozo?...some ppl sha
But Ozo is in the house to BABY SIT Dora,abi?Some people sha!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozone PTSD cry
Lol, PTSD in a friendship?....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
ArchAnge1:
I'm waiting for the day he will push ozo's buttons the way neo and ozo will attack him, he wouldn't recover from it

Especially neo, neo ready fight because of ozo in that house

Punk ass slave that likes to lamba[/s]
U and that ur useless fave will suffer everything u wish Kidd....
Let me see any Wayademgang/ kiddrica fan vote that rat eyes Ozo...We go get problem

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon is ahead of Erica currently sha.
Maybe more voting and less talking ...

According to a reliable source, Laycon is presently doing poorly.

Icons don't disappoint your boy. He is doing very badly. Even Wathoni is doing better.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
RAGGA40:
[color=#770077][/color] Chuckles.
LOL...you liked my post so much you had to quote me thrice? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Honestly though, that girl mesmerizes me, she was written off too early for crimes she hadn't and has not commited. She was presented as the devil when she hasn't even developed any horns. I am sure it was the handiwork of an organized haters club.

Well, i guess it's true that being raised by a grandma means having a little bit of a teacher, best friend and a parent, all in one, three powerful recipe for great upbringing...Nengi's inner power and will to shine and succeed still triumph any evil machinations of her haters club.

Just see her shinning without even trying
.... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Andrew13:
OK pass this door
You better gerrarahere now

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Dotez:

Ahswear

I'm just waiting for Thursday to come make I see update from Threebear.I normally reserve remnants vote of about 10k votes from all the premium I av access to.

I will like to give it to Neo dis time arnd
Nitori olorun forget Neo first, you can give him your SMS and MAYBE, online votes

Save your DSTV Premium votes for Ozo!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]U and that ur useless fave will suffer everything u wish Kidd....
Let me see any Wayademgang/ kiddrica fan vote that rat eyes Ozo...We go get problem

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Topsic70:
And who r these 'people' pls? Don't worry no one will beat you!

hehehe are sure no one is going to beat me?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Both erica and kidd are insecure when it comes to nengi and ozo
Erica is always going to meet nengi, even when nengi got angry at her, it was nengi she went to hug before wathoni that she had fight with
Earlier erica had gone to beg nengi that they should be friends since they are both the finest girls in the house
Kidd is always uncomfortable around ozo, always looking at ozo, last Saturday they both sat on a bed gisting with neo and some other guys, kidd checked ozo out so many times, if you notice you will never see ozo and kidd really chilling gisting
Last friday betway trivia, anytime kidds team won a point he turns to look at ozo, always in ozo business, ozo no even send the guy but he is always on ozo's case
In that house, the most respected guy is ozo and kidd knows it, like nengi said ozo doesnt need to shout to exert his authority
If kidd makes mistake and picks a fight with ozo the amount of people that will attack him, most of the housemates dont like kidd, I dont know anybody asides erica that truly likes kidd self
Kidds only friend in that house is bright and even the bright no send am like that
Ozo has real relationships with neo, nengi, prince, tolanibaj and vee, people that love him in his front and at his back
Very apt observation

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Elites no dulling ooo cry cry
Erica is not doing well on the poll...
Please do more..thanks

VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
Holla Icons! I need help on how to vote on mydstv and mygotv apps to vote, I don't seem to understand.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Go on Twitter and see how they've created fake account to paint Elites as bad people..
Please ignore them and vote massively for Erica

VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tflex01: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Bennytwin:

If someone calls you stupid now,u will flare up!
See you calling a young man you don't know gay just cos u support laycon.tueh!
After u laycon fans will claim u don't attack.what is u guys issue with Ozo sef?

Na Erica fan be that na.

Vote Laycon.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
LordTheus:

Nitori olorun forget Neo first, you can give him your SMS and MAYBE, online votes

Save your DSTV Premium votes for Ozo!!!
For now I'm still on Ozo,just waiting to here from Threebear on Thursday dat Ozo is in a safe zone.then I can help Neo out with a little token

TBH for now we don't need to drain ourselves, the goal is final.
Then in final we can go all out!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Its Ericalicious Erica all the way and she's gonna win this show!
Nengi should be competing with the likes of Lucy,Tolani baj and wathoni....

I will be here to laugh at you at the finals... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Cheaper:
Laycon and Tolani Convo

Tolani : I miss my sis, bla bla bla

Laycon: How do you feel being DHOh

Tolani: I just feel indifferent, I mean everything seems like a repetition here and I am not a consistent person. I feel like everyday we do same thing

Laycon: Yes but it will be okay for your fans, they will surely rest this week

Tolani: Yes, they will rest

Laycon: They can take a break because the way we feel tensiones when we are up is the way some of them will feel it

Tolani: I miss my sis and my mom, they were the only one I told

Laycon: I told my mum and brother alone, they said it will help my career.

I also left a voice note for my girlfriend,

Tolani: Hold on.. You have a gf?

Laycon: (uncertainty in his voice) I think so but I am not sure, kind of

Camera left for the kitchen.. Few minutes later

Tolani : How are you feeling now?

Laycon: I feel much better now, it has been two days now that I have haven't even think about such things. I feel peace within me.

Tolani : Wait I want to ask you something,What do you feel for wathoni?

Laycon: What? Wathoni? nothing really, I just like her vibe

Tolani: I thought you have something going on for her

Laycon: Nothing of such, I like her but not that kind of like. I am just using her to catch cruise, you know she always give some kind of leave me alone vibe, so I knowingly use that to disturb her, you know someone that wants you to let her be but you continue to disturb her. That is the kind of cruise am catching with her. I dont really like her that way.

Tolani : But do you have any other person you can develop feelings for here

Laycon: I can't do that, it will be disrespectful (to Erica) and besides it means I will be deceiving myself and people here will know I am deceiving myself. So I can't do such things. Never, not with what I went through.

Tolani: Thats is how someone usually feel until he/she start catching feeling again.

Laycon: Do such things happen? I think someone else I could have vibed with wad Lilo, she is so smart and intelligent

Tolani: Yes, she is. Maybe if they bring in new housemates, you might like one of them

Laycon: No but I don't know if they will bring

So he just had a close friend but it wasn't official? Understandable but he doesn't like wathoni at all? Good for him, I like how they keep addressing us when they don't even know what we're asking outside

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2020
goldenone:
Holla Icons! I need help on how to vote on mydstv and mygotv apps to vote, I don't seem to understand.

Same here self , someone should help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.