Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5081797 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

By next BB I am sure you must have gotten one. But if not? Paying for it would be my small contribution towards your BBN journey kiss

Aww, thank you.

I'n flatterd by your faith in me cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
I know how many people have said negative things about HMs I like. I don't go about quoting them. What's my business. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If you don't know me, you'll eventually know I can't be bullied from saying my mind.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amya:
Please who knows Kiddwaya WhatsApp group link make I join. I'm sure Uncle Waya will release enough funds for our voting needs. I don't have shishi to contribute to any HM this year. Rich HMs only.

People are not seeing this kiddwaya as a strong contender. I'm just shaking my head.
Aside from Daddy's money, I've been seeing some celebrities rooting for him, even Bobrisky.

Please notify me if you get the link grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
safarigirl:
E no get the kind yansh or breast wey Kiddwaya never see for this life, na wetin make these babes no dey freak the guy.

When you are a billionaire son, female attention cannot be your problem, na people wey no too hold bar, dey rate some girls.

Kidd always looks bored whenever they are doing their little antics. Na so e tell Dora make she arrange cloth yesterday, today, when Ka3na was twerking on Ozo, he just looked genuinely bored

Man must be jaded with all these things.
what if he's gay? No be him say him dey bond with Tochi and Brighto?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NihiIist(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rossycee:
Praise said he wants to go and drink gari..
grin
Na wah o... How you people sit in front of a tv 24/7 watching other people live their lives beats my imagination. Wtf is exciting about someone wanting to drink garri again. Just when I thought I've seen it all here. When others are hustling here and there , some are at their place of work...

#joblessness.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
aroundnaija:

K
they didn't qoute this one and he's replying with "K'
Orishirishi

K kee you there

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lashnikov: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Olodo24:
And there's no way Ka3na will be 27. That woman na 30s. Even Eric dey lie for him age. Nengi own been even make headlines. Nigerians and football age sha
Some people look older or younger than their age, na normal thing, but this Lucy's own is too glaring
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kimzylove:

Seriously... He's always never interested.
Always looking innocent tho.
you know, as a billionaire kid, he has never really been surrounded by commoners grin, he is just intrigued and genuinely curious as to how the 99% live.

He wants to learn the ways of the less privileged, so, he will know how best to help them with all his connect.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amya:

Wetin we for do.

Nne link me to the WhatsApp group too if you find it. Time adiro tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
homesteady:

People are not seeing this kiddwaya as a strong contender. I'm just shaking my head.
Aside from Daddy's money, I've been seeing some celebrities rooting for him, even Bobrisky.

No wahala. Let me go and search on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
homesteady:

He also has the backing of 2 Baba, probably because of the Benue connection.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amya:
I'll talk about who I want. When I was talking about Mike last year you were one of those liking my post and cheering in the background. Bleeding hypocrite.

Liking your post? shocked Are you okay? grin

Cheering you in the background? You're definitely not okay. cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
NihiIist:

Na wah o... How you people sit in front of a tv 24/7 watching other people live their lives beats my imagination. Wtf is exciting about someone wanting to drink garri again. Just when I thought I've seen it all here.

I said this many years ago too(even used the phrase “over my deaxxxx body”), and then I watched, and watched...finally becoming the sick addict quoting you now cheesy. Watching BB affects every facet of my life (negatively) but I still watch.
It’s my very best thing to watch on TV, followed very distantly by football and voice and talent shows.
Please forgive us/don’t judge us...na “useless” we dey, we no kill pesin cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
safarigirl:
[s] E no get the kind yansh or breast wey Kiddwaya never see for this life, na wetin make these babes no dey freak the guy.

When you are a billionaire son, female attention cannot be your problem, na people wey no too hold bar, dey rate some girls.

Kidd always looks bored whenever they are doing their little antics. Na so e tell Dora make she arrange cloth yesterday, today, when Ka3na was twerking on Ozo, he just looked genuinely bored

Man must be jaded with all these things. [/s]
Trash...That one is a billionaire doesn't mean he will get more pussy than the ordinary man.

What if he doesn't fancy women?

What if he is a gay?

What if he has some insecurities issues ?

Some guys no carry pussy for head the way you carry dick for head.

This Kiddaway that I am looking at is not feeling well Whatever it is, I dunno know.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
NoraPibowei:
Erica is the most prettiest girl in the house and should be at the to,Eric or either Kiddwaya should be at the top Ozo no fine pass those two.
Erica is the prettiest, Eric is like Jonny Bravo Ozo is finest IMO

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
kayode just wants to be mischievous..
why's the camera fixated on Lucy and her blond bushy hair?

I'd rather watch paw patrol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
she is married and from her confidence, you can see that she has all the attention she needs

Are you married?

Wouldn't you visit ashewo tread today to beg for girl number so you wouldn't feel alone

Who is really seeking attention here grin
Deputy national chairman of ashawo thread has spoken!.....

drum rollsssss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

I said this many years ago too, and then I watched, and watched...finally becoming the sick addict quoting you now cheesy. Watching BB affects every facet of my life (negatively) but I still watch.
It’s my very best thing to watch on TV, followed very distantly by football and voice and talent shows.
Aptly put.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
thatigboman:
people are judging brighto prematurely. He has 2 issues.
1st, he told biggie that he forgot his toothbrush and toothpaste at the hotel, which was making him uncomfortable
2nd, he told tochi last night that he had a friend they auditioned together, but the person didnt make it, which was weighing him down.
It's not everbody that has strenght to be shouting like a mad man like neo or engage in childish banters like prince and praise.
Brighto is far better than the so-called laycon that hasnt brought anything to the table.
BrightO is really draining.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Awnnn...Lilo is teaching Eric how to play Ludo...and staring at his body at the same time.Kayode please give me like 5 mins.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
gameboy727:
He also has the backing of 2 Baba, probably because of the Benue connection.

Yeah, that's true.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amya:
I know how many people have said negative things about HMs I like. I don't go about quoting them. What's my business. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If you don't know me, you'll eventually know I can't be bullied from saying my mind.

Really? Even the A list celebrities making over 200 million. You didn’t quote and insult those people you thought were saying negative things about those A list celebrities? shocked

The internet never forgets o angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
Deaddd
Lie!
this your igbo brother is a case

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Olodo24:
what if he's gay? No be him say him dey bond with Tochi and Brighto?

Why do you guys always assume attractive men who aren't enamored by women, are gay? It is concerning.

Praise has the fattest ass in that house, and gives a mean whine, but I don't see Kidd thirsting after him.

He actually said he is bonding with Tochi and Eric, not BrightO, Tochi, because he probably has an interest in transport business, (I even think they look alike from behind), and Eric because, just like him, he is a fitness enthusiast.

It is not so puzzling, why he will bond with those guys, except you are saying there aren't heterosexual men who generally prefer having drama free moments of bonding, on shared interests, with other guys.

In which case, I would tell you you were lying.

Guys who easily get female attention, especially wealthy ones, do not think much of women, beyond sexual gratification. This is why, it is sometimes difficult for them to make genuine connections with women, however, when they do, they can be very intense.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
NihiIist:

Na wah o... How you people sit in front of a tv 24/7 watching other people live their lives beats my imagination. Wtf is exciting about someone wanting to drink garri again. Just when I thought I've seen it all here. When others are hustling here and there , some are at their place of work...

#joblessness.
For the fact that you go out everyday doesn't mean you are better off.. Some of us are still working from home so get it into your thick skull.. Mr jobful, I wonder what you are doing on this thread since you claim to be so busy..
Hisses

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Biggie left him without a toothbrush and deodorant and the guy’s confidence has taken a dive. Very horrible of Biggie angry
heard he has got those now, lets await his A-game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Casmiry(f): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

I said this many years ago too(even used the phrase “over my deaxxxx body”), and then I watched, and watched...finally becoming the sick addict quoting you now cheesy. Watching BB affects every facet of my life (negatively) but I still watch.
Please forgive us/don’t judge us... na “useless” we dey, we no kill pesin cheesy
grin wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Same thing cheesy grin
I always thought it was weird, but see who is weird now, Me grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Tolanibaj has no drama oo
But I am ready to be wrong about this
she is Lolu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
NihiIist:
[s]

#joblessness[/s].
Says the jobless troll of ashawo thread... He who creates multiple monikers in a matter of seconds to troll his targets

You are lucky Aro didn't pursue that case... We for read about you for front page

Oloriburuku, omo ale jati jati

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
eleshin:

Lol that girl gat truck load of drama.... Just wait and see... Hopefully she'd stay long enough to unleash her drama.
akuko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eeghe:

I said this many years ago too(even used the phrase “over my deaxxxx body shocked”), and then I watched, and watched...finally becoming the sick addict quoting you now cheesy. Watching BB affects every facet of my life (negatively) but I still watch.

Me I accept. I’m a lazy Nigerian youth. I nor get job and I nor get school. Wetin I go do again for house for this lockdown? I go watch people living their lives na before I go crazy by overthinking this life grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.