Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5024615 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammsimm(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2020
SIRG120:
Starlight10 I believe you're very much learned and I must commend you for trying to be a good observer...... But on a more serious note its basically inappropriate to judge a book by its cover. Anyways coming from someone that Knows Ozoemena too well. He's Very Straight like a Ruler. Back then in Coal City, I used to be a classmate to his elder sister Miriam who is now a Medical Doctor. Ozoemena was our Junior then. He was very stubborn as a teenager mainly when he was around 14_15_16 and had girlfriends then and i believe it was as a result of peer pressure but miraculously after his suspension from school then this fine boy for their set that year automatically changed to the amazement of everyone. His Dad is very calm and over protective cos he happens to be the only son in their family but the mum no dey gree ooo na iron lady. I give credits to his mum cos he moulded him to be the decent young man he is today. Like I know this guy so well. My mum still works in one of his dads hospital in Enugu here. Those shorts he wears means nothing at all cos me sef dey wear those kain shorts and my wife no dey complain, she even like them on me. Facts about Ozoemena......... 1) He's a loner... Rarely keeps friends. 2) He's a very shy person 3) He reads a lot just like his dad..... 4) He's closer to his mum and Barrister Chidaalu his younger sister..... 5) They're stunch Catholics and churchy as well especially the mum........ 6) He's good at studying people....... 7) He currently runs a clothing line fashion Business in Coal city....... cool He's a sport enthusiast....... 9) They're from IMO state...... 10)He can be slow a times but will end up doing something perfectly..... 11) He was the social prefect in his set which was the same position I occupied during my time like I was his predecessor...... 12) Their Pupcy hold bar well well.... Aside being a medical doctor, he has other private businesses and lots of investments....... 13) He's not an outgoing person at all...... 14) His sisters no dey carry am play at all and he has a very healthy relationship with them...... 15) He's a very likeable person especially his humility and respect for people...... 16) Na church boy wey im be like he still goes to morning mass with the mum and dad mostlt whenever He's around. 17) from my calculation dem dey mostly use 2yrs senior each other for their house and He's currently 28yrs old........he was born August 1992...... and He's the only son out of three sisters and He's the third born..... 18) His family don't already begin to dey pressure am make e get married cos He's an only son and from the discussion I had with him around December last year.. He said he wants to fully live on his own before doing that cos he still lives with his parents and plans to relocate to Lagos this year and move his clothing line to Lagos......19) from my experience with him I consider him a very honest 0erson cos he hardly tells lies......20) in fact Starlight10 , no human being is perfect but the Ozoemena that I know was well raised and is very decent for that kind of life style....... I use to tell him that any woman he'll marry eventually is blessed cos He's Godfearing to the core and very smart too.
If you like market Ozo from now till next year I will never vote for him... I once voted for him but never again... Unless he stops fooling himself around Nengi

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2020
sammsimm:

If you like market Ozo from now till next year I will never vote for him... I once voted for him but never again... Unless he stops fooling himself around Nengi

Please keep your votes and keep quite
Who asked you?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Onyi99:

Who asked you?

He is giving you a true talk, you are typing who asked you in a faceless forum. Won't you go and write your WAEC.

Ozo na better swegbe... No one is voting him here, let his family vote him and be spreading that good boy campaign upandan. We didn't come to big brother to watch a foolish good boy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2020
sammsimm:

How is he fooling himself around Nengi? Explain yourself

If they say some of you are watching this show from 2go now...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammsimm(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Onyi99:

Who asked you?

You again? You once attacked me because of mumu Ozo. Anyways I won't keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Haters stay pressed. Since goodness has become a flaw, then let Ozo's goodness pepper your mahogany skulls. LMFAO

SUPERIONS, let's show these fools!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacenaija(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon is a lazy ass answer, can't wait to see him doing pushups

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammsimm(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2020
LordTheus:

[i[b]]How is he fooling himself around Nengi? Explain yourself[/b]

If they say some of you are watching this show from 2go now...[/i]
His mate(kiddwaya) has been fuccccking Erica since 1960 but ur mumu Ozo turns himself to a storyteller anytime he's with Nengi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2020
LordTheus:

How is he fooling himself around Nengi? Explain yourself

If they say some of you are watching this show from 2go now...
Ozo that a whole Segun Awosanya SEGALINK endorsed and campaigned for yesterday.The boy is good ,abeg.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

After all of this... You missed a key important detail. He is gay.

We didn't come to watch mommy's boy and good boys on big brother. He should go to the bachelor show
look Mr man. My best advice to you is to detach emotions when watching a TV show of this nature that is if truly you'll be man enough to do so cos real men are way more logical than emotional. How can you just hate someone you've never met before just like that.... I mean how do you even do that..... . even if you have to not to the point of making abominable references like the word gay. For your mind to have easily gone this dirty that clearly shows you're into such dirty practice and if I have my way I will get you arrested for this...... Its a promise....... Bloody dirty faggort

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2020
sammsimm:

His mate(kiddwaya) has been fuccccking Erica since 1960 but ur mumu Ozo turns himself to a storyteller anytime he's with Nengi
LoL. You must obviously be a toxic virgin since you hold sexual intercourse in such high regard at the expense of meaningful discourse.

You are one of the cucks who is always waiting for Kiddrica to get it on in one corner of the house just so you can wet your dick right? FOH

Keep your votes for KiddWaya. We don't need it

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2020
caprini1:
Ozo that a whole Segun Awosanya SEGALINK endorsed and campaigned for yesterday.The boy is good ,abeg.
According to the virgins, he must fùck someone else he's a dullard.

Because fúcking is a lifetime achievement to them
grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2020
caprini1:
no mind am.. Na Jealousy dey worry am..... He knows he can never be a complete man like Ozo that's why he's pouring his frustrations and bitterness away on social media......

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2020
sammsimm:

You are a disgrace,so you are abusing a man because he did not fvck on national tv
Chai!!!
I rest my case,i will never quote you again

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

He is giving you a true talk, you are typing who asked you in a faceless forum. Won't you go and write your WAEC.

Ozo na better swegbe... No one is voting him here, let his family vote him and be spreading that good boy campaign upandan. We didn't come to big brother to watch a foolish good boy

You can never be a complete man like Ozo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Who are all these ppl watching from oven?
Anyway, we have heard, we will punish him by voting seriously for him to remain and continue to pepper y'all.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2020
iCONs

Hope you slept well. Today is another day of voting.

We Move!

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammsimm(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2020
LordTheus:

LoL. You must obviously be a toxic virgin since you hold sexual intercourse in such high regard at the expense of meaningful discourse.

You are one of the cucks who is always waiting for Kiddrica to get in on in one corner of the house just so you can wet your dick right? FOH

Keep your votes for KiddWaya. We don't need it
of course, he has been given me contents back to back( fucccking Erica anyhow, enjoying HoH lodge and privileges attached back to back, winning most of the tasks etc)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:
...Ozo na better swegbe... No one is voting him here....

Speak for yourself bruh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2020
LordTheus:

According to the virgins, he must fùck someone else he's a dullard.

Because fúcking is a lifetime achievement to them
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Don't waste your energy and time on people who clearly are yet to experience the fullness of life, their poverty of mind and pocket shines through, and they will want to drag you to their level...

The Keyword... IGNORE!

SIRG120:
look Mr man. My best advice to you is to detach emotions when watching a TV show of this nature that is if truly you'll be man enough to do so cos real men are way more logical than emotional. How can you just hate someone you've never met before just like that.... I mean how do you even do that..... . even if you have to not to the point of making abominable references like the word gay. For your mind to have easily gone this dirty that clearly shows you're into such dirty practice and if I have my way I will get you arrested for this...... Its a promise....... Bloody dirty faggort

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2020
sammsimm:

Oh, that he is not fuckiing is your problem in life? Did he come to win the money or to fucck? Imagine what someone's son is asking a fellow human being to do, fccuk on live TV.
Not everyone is cheap and loose like you and your fave, Bros go and face the wall.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Nathan2016:

Same thing they said about Erica.

That kidd was the one in charge.

They should get use to the fact that those two are working together.
They are just legit jealous of kidd and erica parol.
EXACTLY
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
See as Kidd Dey press Erica Breast anyhow jeeez!!! undecided
But why is Erica so shameless?
allowing a man that has not shown the slightest pinch of commitment to turn you to a sex doll on national TV. All thanks to kayode that's always moving the camera away. See the way Kidd was pressing her breast like agbalumo. If it was Nengi that did this. Hellites yes will drag her with 500 pages. Now they are trying not to talk about it, but we will keep bringing it to your faces. Looks can be very deceiving tbvh. Erica came in with that good girl vibes with a cute smile not knowing she's just a shameless who.re while Nengi is the more decent one. The guy even still cleared her yesterday with that "I" in the Abuja and London thing and she can't still decode. God will help her Sha, I hope she gets back to her senses soon and play her game alone and stop disgracing her generations.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Crixxx:

Her mother must be ashamed. Such a disgusting slut.
Khaffi's sister
Oh please!
Take it easy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammsimm(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Onyi99:

You are a disgrace,so you are abusing a man because he did not fvck on national tv
Chai!!!
I rest my case[b],i will never quote you again[/b]
. Thank you... But u remember what happened when ka3na fuvvvvk Praise.. Madam people want contents
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2020
sammsimm:

of course, he has been given me contents back to back( fucccking Erica anyhow, enjoying HoH lodge and privileges attached back to back, winning most of the tasks etc)
Other than fucking (which is a very useless & petty achievement you clowns keep trotting out), Ozo has done every other thing you mentioned in similar vein.

Kidd hasn't won any arena games yet. Ozo has

Kidd hasn't led the house to win a wager yet. Ozo has.

At the end of the day, the only bragging right Kidd has that Ozo doesn't is fúcking. And anyone who seriously considers that as an accolade needs to get laid ASAP

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2020
galaxyball:
Does Erica have any shame letting Kiddwaya squeeze her breasts like that
Did she complain to you?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Froshloaded:

I wanted to talk, but I say make I keep quiet..

They are protecting them somehow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
I like Erica A lot but this nonsense is getting too much
If u see the way he dey press that breast anyhow hey!God

She like am like dat!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Bad Gee grin
Jadentica:

Na the breast remain for us to see well.

Kidd do the Lord's work and bring it out for us abeg... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Froshloaded:

I wanted to talk, but I say make I keep quiet..

They are protecting them somehow
Him papa don buy the show.

You guys voting for Lay Corn are only wasting money and energy. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.