Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030731 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Bennytwin:

You people still don't understand it,do you?
A light bulb can never be covered!
In Ozo,u see what u wish most men are! Calm, assertive with a good head on his shoulders.
If this show was about talent,I will gv it to praise(an amazing dancer), laycon (a wonderful musician),or vee.But I think the platform is enough for anyone to showcase their brand which they have done.
I think big brother is a social experiment geared on seeing how different people survive or relate in an enclosed space.
Looking at all the personalities there,for me Prince and Ozo has proved themselves the most to relate with people...how they help and are serious with tasks, how they lead effortlessly when called upon and how they respect boundaries.I wouldn't know what Nigerians want though,but Prince and Ozo it is for me!
Oh please!
Speak for yourself!
Ozo is NOT my kind of man!
Nengi is just tolerating him because Lucy damaged her game and her self esteem!
How can a man act so girly and confused?
Fine,he's intelligent,calm and calculative but he acts like a guy who menstruates and I can never be attracted to such a guy!
Miracle was also intelligent,calm and calculative but he was a stud!
He had that sex appeal and he was relatable and serious minded...no wonder he won!
I like prince but he allowed Tolani to bully and suffocate him into a dead relationship.
Praise is a loud fool who always has an opinion in everything.
Laycon is good but most people like him out of pity...i see nothing special about him.
Kidd is a guy most women want.
A bad boy with sex appeal,handsome,fresh and clean,intelligent,arrogant intuitive,firm...etc.
I like him and Erica and we'll see who Nigerians love at the end of the show....and after.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Chelseafan1:

Did Erica mess up again yesterday night? When I thought she'll be free from Kidd this week, Biggie still introduced visitors to the HOH lounge.

What exactly did she do yesterday night?

She didn't have sex. Kidd pressed her boobs while they were at the changing room asking her her boobs cup.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Normal person wey enter this thread be like gentleman wey enter party wey full of kolomental people. The more you stay at the party to try to have reasonable conversations with those mad people, the more mental you get grin. So what do you do? Run away from the party cos you can’t take all the kolomental yearns or you just go mental with them? For me na to go mental o. Oyibo man say if you can’t beat them, join them or when in Rome do like the Romans. So let’s go there grin
Ps: Dominique I’m a Lucifer. Just like you undecided. So please look out for your fellow Lucifer o na beg I dey beg o grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
galaxyball:

Ordinary relationship he can’t propose
but never misses the opportunity to treat her like a sex doll and some people will be screaming awwww

Shameless

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
mycar:
Sure, I have offices
Are you from Uganda cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Team Ozo don't be distracted ... please let's vote harder .

Don't save any votes for Neo or anyone .

Give them all to Ozo .

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Am not gay sorry...if being a complete man to you is being a simp, than I rather be an incomplete man
its a pity you have no shame. Your gay practice has eaten deep into your brain to the point you no longer think straight anymore. I wonder how nasty your external anal sphincter is cos am well convinced you've gotten it ruptured overtime. Don't worry your dirty sexual escapades will soon be in the open and guess what faggort, you'll go in for it cos 14 years awaits you. Shameless gay

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
tsquaure:

hahaha . N you are allowing your excessive love barr you from seeing beyond Erica's subtle power play in the house . , this argument with you( like you noted) is senseless . Moving on

Apart your fallacious narratives which has been debunked, list the 'subtle power play' Erica has done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Jackson105:

It is who then? I know Whorica fanz are dvmb, why don't u check it out? Instead of embarrassing yourself.

Teni compose and sang the Airtel 444 advert.

The person that sang it has acknowledged she did the jingle on twitter. That doesn't even sound like Teni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

Alaye you better keep reading comments just like you've been doing. Stop posting rubbish!!
if Erica was your sister,will you like the way kidd disrespect her in public? We need to be truthful sometimes and don't let the I'm a fan of Kiddrica overcloud our judgement

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Jackson105:

It is who then? I know Whorica fanz are dvmb, why don't u check it out? Instead of embarrassing yourself.

Teni compose and sang the Airtel 444 advert.

Its not Teni...

Her name is Lade Omo Oyetundun
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2020
ersonleads:
if Erica was your sister,will you like the way kidd disrespect her in public? We need to be truthful sometimes and don't let the I'm a fan of Kiddrica overcloud our judgement

Bro why u de even pity the girl na her life most kidd fans no she is a shameless being n a slut.. I jus lik how kidd plays is own game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
SIRG120:
its a pity you have no shame. Your gay practice has eaten deep into your brain to the point you no longer think straight anymore. I wonder how nasty your external anal sphincter is cos am well convinced you've gotten it ruptured overtime. Don't worry your dirty sexual escapades will soon be in the open and guess what faggort, you'll go in for it cos 14 years awaits you. Shameless gay

Haha guy u don finish this guy o calm down this things Na game we de watch.. This ppl fr this thread ehn

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
SIRG120:
Coming from someone that knows Ozoemena so well...... He's actually very Straight like a ruler. Forget about those shorts he wears. That specifically is not enough for you to be drawing such baseless conclusions. His elder sister Miriam was my classmate back in the days in Enugu. Ozo was our Junior then. He use to be very stubborn as a teenager. He even follow for boys that year wey dey jump school fence go watch champions league for outside. He was a football addict growing up Our school was boarding though. The guy na woman wrapper those days. As at 15, 16 he already had girlfriends then. But the guy changed completely after his suspension from school then. His dad is a very calm and peaceful man, e no get problem at all, but the mum na tigress. In fact na she mould Ozoemena into the man he is today. It was when they saw clearly that he has become morally sound na when they come reason buy am his first car at 18 . later they come send am go Ukraine to study Economics and he came out with first class. He used to be short tempered then as a teenager but to be honest that guy starting from 17,18 became the most decent human being you would come across. All tanks to his mum most especially. Those shorts he normally wears means nothing at all. Am surprised he could come to show like this cos he's a very shy person, a loner as well, he rarely mixes with people always with his sisters and mum. That's why he always mentions them.
you guys attended same school? Boarding school? His sister was then your classmate?
You know his Dad as a slowpoke and his Mom as 'tigress'?
He changed from being Razz to being a decent boy.?
Based on what you said about him, I'd simply add he turned gay when he changed from being razz to being a cool head..
If you're not in the same clique, I min, you knw woramin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
ersonleads:
My first comment on this thread.I read alot about this show here yesterday.Actually been watching.Erica was just so desperate,would have taken things gradually, even if you attracted to a man.she was just so desperate in getting kidd & kidd is actually sailing in that advantage of Na she carry herself come.(How would someone without pant go & sleep in same chair &allow a guy touching are bum if not desperation).This actually brought out d inner flirting beast in Kidd.A relationship built on sex will always end in shambles.kidd will always take her as a sex doll/slave because she gave him d go ahead out of desperation so make other girls nor near kidd.
My people even as Erica may not like d way kidd rough handles her even in front of other housemate,she cannot say "Stop" because the relationship is built on sex already.If she tries stoping him,Wahala done dey come be that.
On the part of kidd, he is not a gentleman at all.Even if a girl allows you to take Advantage of her body in a public show, must you concur? Their reputation is already questionable.The question is, If you can do things like this in public,what will he be doing in his private life.means he sleeps with anything on skirt & Erica sleeps with any man that is cute & rich.
They are in a relationship of sex & lust & will not end well.

Your first comment on this thread and it's about Erica.

Who is the content again...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Jackson105:

It is not teni, then who?
Like whorica, Like fans. Dumb!

It is not Teni, someone must have uploaded that junk and claimed it to be Teni. I have heard that advert on YouTube many times before it was heard on big brother, at first I was confused thinking it was Teni, only to go dig deep and later found out it was one girl like that. She is not a popular artist
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:

He has the right to support whoever he wants to support.

The fact I supported him one year ago doesn't mean I get to control his choices .

Ozo is a C Ronaldo's fan but I have no issues with him even though I support Messi .

I don't have to agree with him , just like he doesn't have to agree with me .

Choices of people must be respected.
Hahaha I knew Mike wouldn't disappoint me... King's recognize King's cool
Kiddwaya×Mike= Emperors

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
stroller9795:

In a Hotel.
But why does nengi have more pictures of hotel rooms than her house....is she a room attendant?
Doesn't she have a house?
Does she live in hotels?
Answer me o...
I will answer you. Most ladies prefer to show pictures of themselves in beautiful bathrooms of expensive restaurants, hotel rooms, elevators and even beautiful lobbys.
Even Erica herself has pictures of herself in hotel rooms too. Same with Kaisha, Katrina, dorathy and the likes.
So I don't see a problem with that oo.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Mo ni o talenu grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon is the plug, please no sharing of votes

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Royal Ninjas no sharing of vote o,

Nengi is the reason for the season.

Don't stop voting she deserves all and more.

Nothing is too big and nothing is too small.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:
Wizkid can't relate sha.
Deputy Wizkid.. I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Nilknarf:

You sha wan dip words into pesin mouth
When last did they troll Laycon with being a "rapist"..
They've been trolling Erica for weeks..and how many fvcks do we give

Since the first day here Laycon has been called different names by one guy here and nothing was done so I'm doing ×2 to his fave today...

Erica is a HIV positive, single mother of 3 kids from different father's, slut, who was deported from Italy for prostitution. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Estellie:
Oga rest jor. Did u see the video of ike sucking Mercy's boobs in the toilet?

Erica isn't a saint but I don't understand the unnecessary dragging this morning just because he placed his hands on her boob for a few seconds. She was clearly uncomfortable with it sef. With the dragging one would think she did a three.some last night or worse..

Y'all better calm down and stop behaving underaged

Abi didn't Ozo squeeze Dorothy's boobs during Truth or dare? What's the fuvking difference ni..

Of all the interesting things that happened last night, nairalanders decided to focus on this one.

Mteeeewww

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:
Team Ozo don't be distracted ... please let's vote harder .

Don't save any votes for Neo or anyone .

Give them all to Ozo .

Lamentations. Awon Jokers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
codedguy1:

You are now you quoting me again because i said something that you agree with. Even Telling God to bless me. grin

when i said something you didn't agree with, the first thing you did was to tell me to SHUT UP.

when i gave it back to you, the coward that you are called dominique to ban me.

i just got out of nairaland kuje prison this morning and you are in my mention again.

kindly stay off my mention please.

Thank you.

My fellow Red Devil, you're savage AF!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
I don watch Erica for how many weeks now. 5 I guess. Like the housemates, I have decoded her. Erica na like all those olosho wey dey go after big fish. Like those big fish you see in Abuja and Lagos. Even in London. You will find Erica and her types in the clubs that these eja nla men dey hangout. Once you take them to do the do once or twice na so dem go start to dey stalk you. Sometimes even with juju. Until you maga and fall. That’s what’s happening to Kidd. Kidd had the plan of coming here and playing with all the girls (and even guys wey wan play grin) but Erica manipulated the guy so tey he’s now a zombie just going with her flow. In real life, na so you go see some rich men being maga for olosho and wifing them and you will be wondering what happened to them. From the way she described her lifestyle in Naija and London, I decode her one time. Don’t let the smiles fool you. That’s like the most manipulative girl in that house. All that is happening to Kidd’s HOH reign now na Erica be the issue. She was so horrible during her HOH reign last week that the housemates are just taking it out on poor Kidd and making the guy look stupid on TV.

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
ItsCookie:
Hello wonderful people!

Let's remember to vote for our Nengi as we go about our work and daily activities....
She is a queen inside and out. An intelligent and smart beauty, a classy woman, a lady with a competitive spirit and an unparalleled drive to always succeed against any odd.

Nengi is the one for us this season....we love you Nengi Rebecca Hampson.. kiss kiss kiss
No be Team Ozo you be again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
The number of deranged kids who only come here to open smelly claptraps arguing rubbish is quite appalling. No meaningful updates just some jobless scallywags throwing meaningless tantrums...well hope they've gone to write their WAEC morning paper.

Team Ozo vote Ozo to 32052 now. Ozo shouldn't be struggling for d top spot.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2020
So Kidd was saying he has money than all the housemates put together.

Abeg Kidd don't let house pressure get to you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Ozo Ozo Ozo

Superions don't be distracted.

All hands on deck.

My in law can't be in the bottom 4.

You guys are all he's gat.

Everyone knows Ozo is the best.

Sms VOTE Ozo to 32052

Sms VOTE Ozo to 32052

Sms VOTE Ozo to 32052

Sms VOTE Ozo to 32052

Sms VOTE Ozo to 32052

Sms VOTE Ozo to 32052

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=ersonleads post=92982315]My first comment on this thread.I read alot about this show here yesterday.Actually been watching.Erica was just so desperate,would have taken things gradually, even if you attracted to a man.she was just so desperate in getting kidd & kidd is actually sailing in that advantage of Na she carry herself come.(How would someone without pant go & sleep in same chair &allow a guy touching are bum if not desperation).This actually brought out d inner flirting beast in Kidd.A relationship built on sex will always end in shambles.kidd will always take her as a sex doll/slave because she gave him d go ahead out of desperation so make other girls nor near kidd.
My people even as Erica may not like d way kidd rough handles her even in front of other housemate,she cannot say "Stop" because the relationship is built on sex already.If she tries stoping him,Wahala done dey come be that.
On the part of kidd, he is not a gentleman at all.Even if a girl allows you to take Advantage of her body in a public show, must you concur? Their reputation is already questionable.The question is, If you can do things like this in public,what will he be doing in his private life.means he sleeps with anything on skirt & Erica sleeps with any man that is cute & rich.
They are in a relationship of sex & lust & will not end well.
[/quote][/s]
Erica is not your problem.
Worry about yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.