Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5089084 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni and BrightO sharing the same bed it may seem as though Wathoni don get boo o...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Be like Tolani and Prince no work.

Wathoni in Bright's bed.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2020
MrEnigma007:
Why are you guys forcing Nengi on Kidd, are you guys that desperate to refuse the fact that someone like Nengi might not be interested in Kidd...

She hasn't said anything to prove that she prefers Kidd but agenda must agend anyways for some people.
Is not might
Shez not,if she is she for don own dat one tey tey.

That outside BF is still causing confusion for her sha.

She likes Ozo though, she don talk dat one several times.
And dat shez ready to give a relationship btwn her and him a go if after the show are BF is still doing one kind kind.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 2:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni don move to pastor bed, this same wathoni clear laycon and prince grin grin

Does the lord not work in mysterious ways grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Sellout:
Nengi is growing on me. If I wasn't supporting Laycon, I will have stanned her. She has displaced Erica as my second favourite.

Azzzin.....I need to apologise to that babe, and itscookie.

Nengi na confam babe.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:05am On Aug 20, 2020
MrEnigma007:
Why are you guys forcing Nengi on Kidd, are you guys that desperate to refuse the fact that someone like Nengi might not be interested in Kidd...

She hasn't said anything to prove that she prefers Kidd but agenda must agend anyways for some people.
This is the same thing we have been reading here since the inception of this season. No matter how Nengi rebuffs Kidd's indirect advances, no matter how much everybody can see the bond between Nengi and Ozo grow, some certain people still think they know her more than she knows herself, they still think she wants Kidd... I am tired of reading their nonsense, so I just leave then to keep yapping...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:
Be like Tolani and Prince no work.

Wathoni in Bright's bed.

Tolanibaj don begin whine BrightO unto Wathoni matter...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Tolanibaj don begin whine BrightO unto Wathoni matter...cheesy grin cheesy

Kayode should show us Whoerica and Kidd jare. Maybe den don go HOH room ds one wey Tolani no gree comot grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 2:08am On Aug 20, 2020
superlicious:
Praise fiance
Wow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2020
100naira:
Wathoni don move to pastor bed, this same wathoni clear laycon and prince grin grin

Does the lord not work in mysterious ways grin grin

If you watch them they've been getting close of recent also this night when BrightO was doing his usual work on Kidd he mentioned Praise always looking at him some type of way because of Wathoni being around him...

I think he is beginning to really like her...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 2:08am On Aug 20, 2020
fitzmayowa:

That's the perfect way to scheme no one will see you coming if he was loud as Praise they would have figured him out...

Until we start to take all this kind of shows as a game and nothing else players who understand the game will be highly underrated and kicked out...

It's just unfortunate that BrightO will be kicked out max in 2 weeks time...
e go tey before we get to that level of understanding this big brother show. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2020
FIGARO00:
Bobo mi dead that thing, that ship is a useless ship that must never sail. Only one partner is putting his all into it, whereas the other wants it too but is shady about it thereby making the other one look like a fool.
That's nonsensical and draining jare.
You just said it all.

Buh d good thing is Ozo is aware of all this things as you can see from their travel beta drama nd even the poems.

But at the end of the day
The heart want what it want
It is what it is(in Tochi's voice).

Even Teddy A get GF outside d house buh later ended up with Bam.

The funny thing be say if Ozo gibe her small space now she go begin dey wail say he dey keep malice

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:

Kayode should show us Whoerica and Kidd jare. Maybe den don go HOH room ds one wey Tolani no gree comot grin

You know that won't happen...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni asking BrightO if he likes her...cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Are most girls natural desperate like these in the real world or these ones are just senseless?

Lilo, Erica, Tolani, Vee, Wathoni.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Vivipop:

This is the same thing we have been reading here since in the inception of this season. No matter how Nengi rebuffs Kidd's indirect advances, no matter how much everybody can see the bond between Nengi and Ozo grow, some certain people still think they know her more than she knows herself, they still think she wants Kidd... I am tired of reading their nonsense, so I just leave then to keep yapping...
Na only person wey dey watch for NL go talk say Nengi want Kidd,ahn ahn!!!

Even Prince get more chance

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni - What did you say about Praise
BrightO - He likes you.
Wathoni - What of you?
BrightO - I like you to na grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2020
fitzmayowa:

If you watch them they've been getting close of recent also this night when BrightO was doing his usual work on Kidd he mentioned Praise always looking at him some type of way because of Wathoni being around him...

I think he is beginning to really like her...
from the first week, I noticed she liked him, just that pastor no de shake body, he even went as far as trying to pair her up with some of the free guys grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Sellout:
Nengi is growing on me. If I wasn't supporting Laycon, I will have stanned her. She has displaced Erica as my second favourite.
nice but two things I don't like about her.
1.playing with guys emotions.(behaves like an ogbanje).say you want to just be friends but get jealous when he goes to see another person.she did the same to prince now ozo.
2.Her in ability to mix well with her fellow girls.has a kind of snubbish attitude towards fellow ladies.did to Erica and wathoni.
But generally not too bad.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2020
fitzmayowa:

You know that won't happen...

Camera has been on BrightWatho for more than 5 minutes, if na dem Kidd now, na 1 minute....
Useless Cameraman.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2020
MrEnigma007:

Nengi likes Ozo, but she's a good girl trying to make herself look bad, and girls with such traits has one thing in mind(to get hooked up with modaf#*?s).
Ozo is cute no doubt, but Nengi wants a gangster or a loyal fuckboy..
She sees Kidd like one but wished ozo possessed the fuckboy character..
Example, ike is a gangster that met Mercy, liked her and remained loyal still with the attitude, Mercy wouldn't have loved a rich Jeff like she liked average ike...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Dotez:

You just said it all.

Buh d good thing is Ozo is aware of all this things as you can see from their travel beta drama nd even the poems.

But at the end of the day
The heart want what it want
It is what it is(in Tochi's voice).

Even Teddy A get GF outside d house buh later ended up with Bam.

The funny thing be say if Ozo gibe her small space now she go begin dey wail say he dey keep malice
Lol, she wail that time o, even biggy wasn't spared in her tail of woes. I wish something drastic will just happen, make she sha free my boy abeg abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 2:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Ozo..Ozo...Ozo..how many times I call you,free Nengi naa,abi y u no wan get sense like this,just like I should slap him off my screen....Babe have been clearing this guy since but he keeps pushing...I dont blame Nengi at all,she's just a loyal babe...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Dotez:

Na only person wey dey watch for NL go talk say Nengi want Kidd,ahn ahn!!!

Even Prince get more chance

It's hard to argue with you pple cos Kidd has been taken by Erica, I wish Erica wasn't in that house...we for see how far.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:14am On Aug 20, 2020
100naira:
from the first week, I noticed she liked him, just that pastor no de shake body, he even went as far as trying to pair her up with some of the free guys grin cheesy

Yes o that's the genesis of the Wathoni, Kidd and Erica drama...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni be shooting blank shots, Brighto be forming clueless..
Why is the stupid camera focused on Brighto and Wathoni for the past 30 minutes? What is wrong with Kayode? Where is Ozone? Where is Kiddrica, Kayode try get sense nau
? angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:17am On Aug 20, 2020
iKnee:
Nengi likes Ozo, but she's a good girl trying to make herself look bad, and girls with such traits has one thing in mind(to get hooked up with modaf#*?s).
Ozo is cute no doubt, but Nengi wants a gangster or a loyal fuckboy..
She sees Kidd like one but wished ozo possessed the fuckboy character..
Example, ike is a gangster that met Mercy, liked her and remained loyal still with the attitude, Mercy wouldn't have loved a rich Jeff like she liked average ike...

You sabi....u too get brain.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Pastor no de just gree shake body for wathoni and na this de scatter women head grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2020
What is Wathoni trying to do to BrightO? grin grin Let her just go and sleep, she is on a long thing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:

When did u start watching this show?

This question though grin ...

I don't even know where to start undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Vivipop:
Wathoni be shooting blank shots, Brighto be forming clueless..
Why is the stupid camera focused on Brighto and Wathoni for the past 30 minutes? What is wrong with this people? Where is Ozone? Where is Kiddrica, Kayode try get sense nau
? angry

It's really annoying....I'm tired.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni don try for that house o Eric, Kidd, Prince now BrightO...cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.