Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021945 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
scondy:
It seems laycon just likes war on the streets...dude is about to cook for Erica....Poundo for that matter....person wey never cook for himself before....this boy ehn.....

I go like make kid come follow erica chop the food sef after he finish ...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
People Dey talk about spec ...mumu Dora wey Dey shapeless sef open mouth Dey talk too

Dora with her Amo amala shape

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kayode is a fooooooooool. He showed Eric
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
codedguy1:

The narrative don dey change small small.
lol... Again, prove say i change narrative or you too, go follow them do English class..

Una no reach grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Adun ni temi angry angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Immediately Wathoni talked of Erica, kayode just took the camera to Kidd and Erica kissing grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Eeghe:

Don’t be a menace cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Neobulletzz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Dora with her Amo amala shape
Andrewbaba44

Hope you good man?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Baby girl, I'll have to give you my ignore buttons, you should use them on irrelevant things biko. kiss kiss kiss

I try so hard to ignore but sometimes...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qcutie(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Erica is officially two weeks pregnant.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Andrewbaba44

Hope you good man?

Lol yes oo my broda, how yur side nah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
May all women in the world be blessed with a good guy like laycon I pray..

cry cry

Aminnnnn

Praying in tears...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Wathoni likes prince make person go call tolanibaj come room ooo grin

Prince likes Wathoni more than Tolanibaj.... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Prince, praise, Trickytee, Dora, Wathoni and Lucy were gisting...

One thing led to another and it entered the "boo'd up" convo. Wathoni asked Dorathy if booing up was in her mind before he came in. She said. Other HMs said they didn't have such idea in their mind. Praise said he didn't have such an idea in his mind and that's why he told everyone about his son and baby mama so of anyone still wants to have anything with him, it will be because she likes him along with the revelation. Wathoni asked Dorathy if she thought about getting booed up with Ozo and Dora said no. That she's the stubborn type and didn't have booing up in her mind. She said rather it was Ozo that was always in her space. Wathoni agreed.

Lucy asked Prince if what he's insinuating is that he wouldn't mind having sexual stuff with a u lady in the house despite having a baby mama. Priase said no, that he just wanted to put it out there so if anyone wants something with him, it won't be like he lied to her (olodo, no be the same thing Lucy ask you ni? )

Praise then told Prince who's quiet and calm all through that he knows 4 girls that liked him and goes forth to name them. He told Prince that Lucy liked him. Lucy who's is sleeping beside Praise objected (liar grin ), he also named Wathoni and Wathoni also was trying to deny. He then mentioned Nengi and lastly Tolanibaj. Lucy and Wathoni were still objecting when Prince said there's another person that likes him but he won't reveal it. Wathoni chipped in that she knows the person but won't reveal it.

Praise countered Wathoni that she also liked Kidd at a point. Wathoni said something I didn't hear and then said Kidd came for her and even gave her green light but she decided not to pursue the option. grin Praise said he was the only one Ka3na loved in that house, they argued it but Praise told them he knows what he's talking about and he won't go into details grin. He also said something about him and Ka3na always having issues which I can't remember. then advert kicked in

After advert, it continued. Wathoni told Praise to stop making Prince's head swell by mentioning the ladies that likes him and he will then be feeling fly, telling them another girl is also among. She then stylishly told Prince to sharap and stop feeling fly.

By then Laycon and Neo had already entered the room. Praise continued that Kaisha liked Neo so much. Neo tried to feign ignorance and Praise said that there was a day Neo hugged Kaisha and she came to tell him that she likes Neo and will shake tables coz of him. That Kaisha always opened up to him. Neo finally agrees that she told him about her feelings. The housemates were like why didn't he show it, and Neo said he couldn't coz he's the type that still keeps a friendship cordial with a girl that likes him.

Lucy then said there's a guy she likes his lips only but nothing else. He goes further to reveal its Eric and Wathoni said she knew coz Eric was amongst the 3 hottest males in the house.

They said so many things I couldn't capture.

Kayode decided to be foolish and moved away to Kiddrica and currently to Ozone reading their poems.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Have you voted for him? grin
Froshloaded:

As in

I dey enjoy the guy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
@Nazablosom don't you think @InSanety changed from how he comments?
Bro what went wrong?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Praise said 4 girls liked Prince - Wathoni, Lucy, Nengi and Tolanibaj. Lucy was denying it.
He also talked about Ka3na, that they were fighting at first, but they later became close. He said they did some things but can't go into details. He then said Dora you know it abi? grin

He also said that Kaisha told him that she likes Neo. Neo said he knows, that Kaisha even told him during the last party that she can't be 2nd option.

Lucy said she liked eric lips.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Prince likes Wathoni more than Tolanibaj.... cheesy grin cheesy
you don’t need a soothsayer to see that grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

As in

I dey enjoy the guy

The guy is lively. I love the fact that he tells you things to your face. No ass-licking.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beorn1:

One thing led to another and it entered the "boo'd up" convo. Wathoni asked Dorathy if booing up was in her mind before he came in. She said. Other HMs said they didn't have such idea in their mind. Praise said he didn't have such an idea in his mind and that's why he told everyone about his son and baby mama so of anyone still wants to have anything with him, it will be because she likes him along with the revelation. Wathoni asked Dorathy if she thought about getting booed up with Ozo and Dora said no. That she's the stubborn type and didn't have booing up in her mind. She said rather it was Ozo that was always in her space. Wathoni agreed.

Lucy asked Prince if what he's insinuating is that he wouldn't mind having sexual stuff with a u lady in the house despite having a baby mama. Priase said no, that he just wanted to put it out there so if anyone wants something with him, it won't be like he lied to her (olodo, no be the same thing Lucy ask you ni? )

Praise then told Prince who's quiet and calm all through that he knows 4 girls that liked him and goes forth to name them. He told Prince that Lucy liked him. Lucy who's is sleeping beside Praise objected (liar grin ), he also named Wathoni and Wathoni also was trying to deny. He then mentioned Nengi and lastly Tolanibaj. Lucy and Wathoni were still objecting when Prince said there's another person that likes him but he won't reveal it. Wathoni chipped in that she knows the person but won't reveal it.

Praise countered Wathoni that she also liked Kidd at a point. Wathoni said something I didn't hear and then said Kidd came for her and even gave her green light but she decided not to pursue the option. grin Praise said he was the only one Ka3na loved in that house, they argued it but Praise told them he knows what he's talking about and he won't go into details grin. He also said something about him and Ka3na always having issues which I can't remember. then advert kicked in

After advert, it continued. Wathoni told Praise to stop making Prince's head swell by mentioning the ladies that likes him and he will then be feeling fly, telling them another girl is also among. She then stylishly told Prince to sharap and stop feeling fly.

By then Laycon and Neo had already entered the room. Praise continued that Kaisha liked Neo so much. Neo tried to feign ignorance and Praise said that there was a day Neo hugged Kaisha and she came to tell him that she likes Neo and will shake tables coz of him. That Kaisha always opened up to him. Neo finally agrees that she told him about her feelings. The housemates were like why didn't he show it, and Neo said he couldn't coz he's the type that still keeps a friendship cordial with a girl that likes him.

Lucy then said there's a guy she likes his lips only but nothing else. He goes further to reveal its Eric and Wathoni said she knew coz Eric was amongst the 3 hottest males in the house.

Kayode decided to be foolish and moved away to Kiddrica and currently to Ozone reading their poems.

See better update, not like the nonsense I wrote grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beorn1:

Anything boo'd up, Wathy baby is involved.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Neobulletzz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol yes oo my broda, how yur side nah
Good man
Hopefully we go see you for sport thread soon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
People Dey talk about spec ...mumu Dora wey Dey shapeless sef open mouth Dey talk too

Why shouldn't she have a spec? She no be human being?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dannyxy:
lol... Again, prove say i change narrative or you too, go follow them do English class..

Una no reach grin

You are sure indeed!!

You subtly want to make it sound like she was the one that asked him to prepare food for her.

Insanety clearly had reported, Laycon waited for Kidd to go into the diary room before he carried his big head to go ask her if he could prepare soup for her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qcutie(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
This ozo and Nengi situationship will drive people crazy this two people knows each other very well and they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
MamBi:
Updates oh, people still watching...
How did Praise scatter the house?
What did he say?
Wetin make Dora say she is not into Ozo?
Expand Lucy's comment of liking Praise from day 1..

I've done that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ozo watches kuroko no basket?? They not talking about anime this year like last

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oh No, this can't be happening. Kayode we already know Ozo's family history, we don't need to know more. Take us back to the room jare angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dande55:
Seems Laycon has more fans on Nl than on Twitter.
icons have hijacked all social media platforms
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Have you voted for him? grin

Sorry
Na Laycon get all my votes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beorn1:

The guy is lively. I love the fact that he tells you things to your face. No ass-licking.
Yeah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ozo my mummy my daddy again angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.