Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5096322 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rahkman:
Erica lied about camp nou

You can’t be absolutely sure she lied. She didn’t say she had a date with Messi and neither did she say she watched Messi play. She was taken to Camp Nou as part of her sightseeing. Her host could have sold her that dummy probably to hype his own relevance or not to dampen her spirit when she requested for a selfie with Messi. She talked about wanting to show off to her friends with the pic. That’s gullible enough.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tigerrrr(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Innocentchild:
grin Messi was training after losing a match cause he no get house or what and they let you in the stadium after all the fans had left?
If you didn't hear something shut up. She said she visited camp nou after the game one of the travel beta guys had a way to let her in the tunnel to snap with players but they weren't in the mood.. Probably after a bad game.. I have seen people snap with players there. ok?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
safarigirl:
omo, even me wey be rooted Nigerian, I don reach Togo and Benin, if not for security issues, I for go Cameroon this January.

No be just border here? Who want travel go travel, forget all this yarns
na so

Optimism is your middle name
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Munzy14:

You sabi how far..Nice one.

I tire for all this ones up there forming awwwwwwnnn travelbeta ambassador..smh.

Anyone who roll with these money bags will understand what they do with all this slay queen....Money is good..cheesy
Someone that hasn't achieved reasonable fame becoming a brand ambassador. She's probably the favorite sidechic to Oga travelbeta. It comes with its perks.

I know wetin dey play nau

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
its no secret

Nairaland works for most girls cause they can hide behind cute moniker and no picture

On Instagram many for here will be ignored wink

For instance mention an active nairaland girl that is famous on Instagram

None

You're right my guy!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
I don't even tune to other channels again... na bbn 24/7... embarassed embarassed embarassed

And i am not like this bfr o... undecided

dunno what is hooking me with these guys... embarassed undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spacks(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kimzylove:
Biggie should bring doctor for kidd, he can barely eat.
This Tochi sef...
kiddwaya is just acting a script, he's much fine grin its part of the drama to draw attention cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Kiddwaya has covid19
guy u bahd!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
safarigirl:
meaning?
Side chicken to Oga travelbeta.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Kiddwaya has covid19
God forbid.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Neo- I know I'm a talker

So he knows cheesy

Wahala dey, he is being himself cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
its no secret

Nairaland works for most girls cause they can hide behind cute moniker and no picture

On Instagram many for here will be ignored wink

For instance mention an active nairaland girl that is famous on Instagram

None
We still have good and well to do ladies here...Forget av met some nairalanders physically on business connect, you will be surprised at the calibre of people that visits here, just that am not a show off...Some things are just private sha.

The incognito setting makes it a nice play to hide and become a teen atimes..cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
na so

Optimism is your middle name

I have never been an optimist, I'm a realist.

And I am telling you that realistically, leaving the country is not as difficult as you want it to seem.

You no gats reach Dubai, Lucy wey dey Cross River since, for fit enter Cameroon, because they share a border and you don't need as much documents to go there, as some make it sound. You don't even need passport, just ID.

I know many people in Law School that went to Cameroon from Adamawa last year, and dem no bring passport

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tigerrrr(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amya:
She's probably a travelbeta candidate. Probably has dealings with oga at the top.
I'm gutted this is coming from a female. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Drop tacha in this house for 2 days

People go throwaway remote

This kind kumbaya, get as e be
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
Neo- I know I'm a talker

So he knows cheesy

Wahala dey, he is being himself cry

I told someone here recently. You can't fake what Neo is doing, he is an original talk talk.

All his friends will be tired of him sef, he said something like that when he was going for his first dairy session.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
CallMeAthena:
That Ammya woman is a troll.
Because she said the truth....smh for some ladies...cheesy

Amya of all is now a troll? hahahaha double standard people plenty here..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
person wife cheesy

She is coming for you

I will like the comment grin
snitch cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
does she look like who men use

Na wa

Those Ogas never go for the wild looking ones. It's innocent looking ones like Erica that they keep. I love Erica, I'm just saying what goes on in this naija.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amya:

Side chicken to Oga travelbeta.

E no easy

Not everyone can achieve such great heights in life. Side chic work wey go carry you go all these countries, better pass some people wey their only reward na public embarrassment from oga madam.

I wish her many more illustrious sugar daddies, make she dey enjoy herself dey go. Na God do am for her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
person wife cheesy
She is coming for you

I will like the comment grin
grin And I will be watching from side line...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Munzy14:

We still have good and well to do ladies here...Forget av met some nairalanders physically on business connect, you will be surprised at the calibre of people that visits here, just that am not a show off...Some things are just private sha.

The incognito setting makes it a nice play to hide and become a teen atimes..cheesy

True. This anonymous setting is just the best. I'm very active on Twitter, but I can't be posting most of the things I post on this thread on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Munzy14:

Because she said the truth....smh for some ladies...cheesy

Amya of all is now a troll? hahahaha double standard people plenty here..

So plenty. grin grin I speak my mind and that makes me a troll. These people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Munzy14:
The way these ladies are travelling eeeh....All thanks to sugar daddies of Nigeria o....Is una work o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
safarigirl:

I have never been an optimist, I'm a realist.

And I am telling you that realistically, leaving the country is not as difficult as you want it to seem.

You no gats reach Dubai, Lucy wey dey Cross River since, for fit enter Cameroon, because they share a border and you don't need as much documents to go there, as some make it sound. You don't even need passport, just ID.

I know many people in Law School that went to Cameroon from Adamawa last year, and dem no bring passport
you have to be at least be futher from the center of your country x 4 before we can say you traveled

For instance, Togo is not travel, cotonu is not travel

Dubai is travel, sound africa is travel

American, Europe is abroad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
wetin jude mean?
I done follow you discuss ways to soak garri b4?
I no understand that statement
grin grin
las las u go deh alright.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
wetin jude mean?
I done follow you discuss ways to soak garri b4?
I no understand that statement
grin grin
las las u go deh alright.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tigerrrr:

I'm gutted this is coming from a female. Smh.

Don't be gutted, my dear

Na women wey nobody dey spoil, and dem no get money take spoil themselves dey always make unfounded accusations like that.

You no enjoy, so, another person no fit enjoy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
safarigirl:

E no easy

Not everyone can achieve such great heights in life. Side chic work wey go carry you go all these countries, better pass some people wey their only reward na public embarrassment from oga madam.

I wish her many more illustrious sugar daddies, make she dey enjoy herself dey go. Na God do am for her.

Abi. Some people are career sidechics and are happy. Who am I to judge.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
ArchAngeI:
I sure say you no get and may never get a passport
Hahahaha no be everyone go post theirs on NL for months na...You know you have esteem issues na..

Some things are normal for easy life, na poverty make person see am as achievement.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nenji talk true better to return and build house then to feed a landlord, No be lie, nigerians enjoy cheap rent, na only food dey expensive for nigeria

Even light self, una never see 40k light bill for single room b4 cheesy una dey scream

Water bill? Local county levy cheesy

Travel na cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
safarigirl:

Very bitter people.

They think all women should languish in nothingness and only a man can rescue them. Disgusting idea from an impoverished mind.

Later they will say women are bitter.
Wonderful...lol...You are indirectly referring to yourself. ..I have never seen a female online that jealous and dislikes most females like you always do... especially if they are beautiful and endowed .

Na God go help you..

Don't deny it... Internet never lies.. Receipt plenty ooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.