Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030908 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Onyi99:

You must be blind to compare this guy with Ozo,i have gone through this guys page and he is nothing close to Ozo
Though he seems rich
And for your information,that dude is already in a relationship with one beautiful actress,he even posted his pictures with the actress today on Instagram (him no send Nengi again o grin)
Nengi's fans should come a take their sub.

Kiddrica we mooooove!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:
Prince is an idiot!

Some of you are bigger e-diots.

All of you making all the noise don't have Erica's well-being at heart. Even if she stops being with Kiddwaya, none of you will give her a single vote.

Erica and Kiddwaya have constantly said this to them is just fun and they'll figure out their feelings and what it means when the show ends, but somehow, some of you feel Kiddwaya is using her and she should dump him.

Prince wants her and it's obvious. Some of you are hating on her because of Lay Corn.

You said worse about Teddy and Bam. I was here through it all so your words are like sand. You were never a fan or loved her if you say you left her because of Kiddwaya.

Some of us will still love her regardless of what she decides to do or not do. It will not diminish her in any way. She will still be the star she was always meant to be.

And if you fall into the category of those who think saying you are no longer a fan, I'll repeat this: you didn't matter. And you still don't matter.
God bless you!!!
All I want is for her to win the grand prize and I will always have her back...no matter what!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dotez:

So true!!!!!!!
Why it is just so f***ked up now be say ,Ozo fit fall into dat trap now(with his peacekeeping vibes) Baba need to Abandoned and dump dat babe mehn,for real
Dora will do something she might regret if she doesn't stop with this her attitude. But Ozo should understand that she has feelings for him now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Vanessa88:

Because, he is subtlely sly
And knows the right time and who to pick his brains

The Ozone's are out of reach to him that was why he chose them as the couple to break if he could
Neither Ozo or Nengi will sit down to listen to his bullshit na those foolish ones dey always entertain his bullshit

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
badinfluence:

So why did prince's statement get to her??

Leave them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Broobembem:

It would have been possible if he was close to Nighaz in the house, but he's not.

Not even one good conversation can any of us remember seeing him have with another person in that house except Dora and Nengi.

He was quite close to Eric and after Eric left, he got closer to Neo.

I don't think he is a crowd lover. He likes his circle small..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
yunafa:
Erica should be herself....I know it's hard when your bestie's boo downplays your relationship...it could be true or it could be because he wants an edge over you. I am tired abeg.

Had been thinking to myself that Prince probably likes Erica ...and also wonder why he is not friends with Kidd (don’t think he visited the HoH suite too)
I am drawn towards this thought all over again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
chccho:
This Ozo is just too boring and dry abeg!!!!
I don't think any girl will enjoy him. Maybe Na why Nengi just Friendzone the guy sef!!!!
And of course you're the lively one with dead brain cells === CHRONIC SCHIZOPHRENIA........

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
Those that arebstill watching, abeg how is Erica feeling currently.. grin

What do you care?

You fave don comot with biggie? Ask of him nau... Mxm

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beorn1:

It's so unfair that he's not getting much backing by voters.

Yea. Maybe being immune from eviction the first week of voting contributed to it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:
Prince is an idiot!

All of you making all the noise don't have Erica's well-being at heart. Even if she stops being with Kiddwaya, none of you will give her a single vote.

Erica and Kiddwaya have constantly said this to them is just fun and they'll figure out their feelings and what it means when the show ends, but somehow, some of you feel Kiddwaya is using her and she should dump him.

Prince wants her and it's obvious. Some of you are hating on her because of Lay Corn.

You said worse about Teddy and Bam. I was here through it all so your words are like sand. You were never a fan or loved her if you say you left her because of Kiddwaya.

Some of us will still love her regardless of what she decides to do or not do. It will not diminish her in any way. She will still be the star she was always meant to be.

And if you fall into the category of those who think saying you are no longer a fan, I'll repeat this: you didn't matter. And you still don't matter.

I for one will always love Erica mainly because of her background.
If my favs are evicted, she will be the one I will stan. No shaking cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

BEG FOR HER LOVE
BABE, YOU ARE ON A LONG THING
You are cancelled!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dotez:

Neither Ozo or Nengi will sit down to listen to his bullshit na those foolish ones dey always entertain his bullshit

He clearly knows that... They are out of reach to his antics
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
You know the show is beyond boring when a whole lazy youth like me cannot watch it anymore grin. Since last week, I haven’t found this BBN interesting. There is absolutely no content. None at all. Very boring set of people. angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

Stop lying through your teeth .
Safarigirl was the one doing predictions last season , it wasn't me.
Anyone here could attest to that .
Safarigirl did all the predictions ...there was never a time I started guessing .
I was only here to collaborate Safarigirl's predictions .

Once predictions doesn't favour you people , you start creating lies to justify your delusion . grin

I don't know the stupid source that you got your source from but I'll be more than happy to let you take over this week and give us the correct prediction of the bottom 4 .
Hopefully your source comes through ...make sure you turn in your Twitter source result before Ebuka gets on stage .

Threebear, your anger is unfounded, and if you must continuously mention me on this thread, I would appreciate if you manipulated the moniker, so, I don't come here to multiple mentions.

But, for the purpose of clarifications, so, you do not constantly use me as some form of shield to protect the fact that you indeed have moments of being clueless, we have BOTH had wrong predictions, both during Double Wahala and Pepper Dem.

I will not continuously allow you to use me as the fallback guy, whenever you are called out for being a scam. Collect your shortcomings with your chest and stop using my name to boost your very liquid credibility on these streets. In Pepper Dem, when I brought the result that Miracle won, CeeC came second and Tobi was third, it was you who quoted me to ask if I was sure of my sources, and gave me doubt, that led to me changing the result I had already posted, and I was called a fraud, alongside you.

You are feeling like a god here, because I have been away and those who can counter some of the lies and half-truths you put out, have been silent, but not anymore.

I will not address you about this henceforth, but for the purpose of clarity, BELIEVE WHATEVER THREEBEAR SAYS HERE AT YOUR OWN PERIL. HE HAS BEEN EXPOSED MULTIPLE TIMES AS REGARDS SOME OF HIS PREDICTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE HERE, BUT HE NEVER TIRES OF THE ADULATION AND ADORATION, SO EVEN WHEN HE DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT INFORMATION, HE WILL COME HERE AND DROP SOMETHING, JUST SO HIS CREDIBILITY IS NOT QUESTIONED.

Stop using my name to defend yourself, Mr. Man/Woman. Defend yourself, without using me as your fallback guy. Don't mention me again for this nonsense, because your sources are not as credible as you want to deceive this thread to believe, and neither are you.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:
Prince is an idiot!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
akthedream2019:

He is not into her ? Let him tell us and the whole house about that...

Prince is doing to Tolanibaj exactly the same way he thinks Kiddwaya is doing to Erica.

Prince should tell Tolanibaj that he is not into her so that they can both go their way instead of pretending... I saw him and Tolanibaj this afternoon on Tolanibaj's bed..
Hypocrite.
Yh true
Buh make Erica sha take d advice

Premium tears loading
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
akthedream2019:

Nengi Vs Ozo....... Ozo looked pissed.

Dorathy VA Ozo. .Ozo looked pissed.

These are the closest People to him in that house,...yet, his gullible and fanatical fans don't want to accept that Ozo need to check himself asap..

You wonder why he has never really been in a relationship..

This post is only for the wise and not some hungry Rastafarians..
Ozo is a nice guy and likes maintaining good relationships with everybody but nothing more to it. There was no need for Dora's statement but it's ok. It takes one with an open unbiased mind to understand Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Eeghe:

Had been thinking to myself that Prince probably likes Erica ...and also wonder why he is not friends with Kidd (don’t think he visited the HoH suite too)
I am drawn towards this thought all over again
So now prince likes Erica because of what he said??
Congrats to prince. Like vee and neo, he has made it to the list of housemates disliked by elites.. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
MamBi:

He was quite close to Eric and after Eric left, he got closer to Neo.

I don't think he is a crowd lover. He likes his circle small..
Vee has Neo's attention. Something Ozo has been giving to Nengi wey no rate am.

But you won't see Ozo's fans calling his stupidity out, Na Kiddrica just full their mouth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
Those that arebstill watching, abeg how is Erica feeling currently.. grin
Erica's fine..unlike you!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
badinfluence:

So why did prince's statement get to her??

Let them continue..

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
teacherbim:
you didn't get it, Erica was talking directly to Wathoni,didn't behave as if she was talking to Bigie

You never met a Karen or Luclay
You definitely never met a Zainab
cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:
Prince is an idiot!

teddy loved up during the course of the game...and it was visible....he was conscious of any slight on her image and thought the toilet was coded enough....

the game part was when it just started.....was teddy grabbing bam bam' a boobs anywhere, exposing her arse for the world to see....

the manner in which a guy touches or displays affection to you shows the level of respect he has for you....

kidd is attracted to erica no doubt ...but he objectifies her...and that's no respect...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beorn1:

Sis, continuous sex would hurt Erica's chances. I'm not saying she'd leave Kidd, but stop the sex coz while I don't have anything against it, the public who are judgmental and hold the voting power, would drag her to pieces. Fact.
Abeg leave dem!
That leg nor fit close again, lai-lai.
grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
chccho:
This Ozo is just too boring and dry abeg!!!!
I don't think any girl will enjoy him. Maybe Na why Nengi just Friendzone the guy sef!!!!

This is longer news... Now stale and boring as well

Come up with something else

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please when is d task presentation starting??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Congratulations zicoraads.

I have adjudged your posts advocating for me to vote for your supported housemate as the best.

I will now proceed to give Erica my 500 votes.

Thank you our dear moderator.

God bless you and continue to bless all you do.

This is really very thoughtful of you and I am tempted to tell you I love you, even though you are male. cheesy cheesy

I appreciate this beyond words. Nagode.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beorn1:

Sis, continuous sex would hurt Erica's chances. I'm not saying she'd leave Kidd, but stop the sex coz while I don't have anything against it, the public who are judgmental and hold the voting power, would drag her to pieces. Fact.

Beorn, do you have a confirmation of this?

And what difference will the stopping of the supposed sex make? Erica has been dragged tirelessly for every single move / comment in that house even before any intimate actions with Kidd and it will continue till she leaves the house.

Those who will vote will vote her regardless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrGrimm:

Dora will do something she might regret if she doesn't stop with this her attitude. But Ozo should understand that she has feelings for him now.
Ozo knew right from time.
Buh baba no like her reach dat kind ship level
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
vickydevoka:
Erica has a good spirit n a warm heart ❤️.
A good woman from a bad mum
And how did you know that her mother is a bad mum undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
scondy:
Neo was asked this same question and he called vee immediately....

that person's name should come off easily....

what I dont get is ....a true erica fan would want her out of that relationship......it doesnt elevate her game in any way.....the guy isn't conscious of the implication of their sexual exploits on her outside the house....any guy that truly cares will be very conscious of that and would want u guys to code it .....person hustbdey grab ur boobs...neck ...anywhere anyhow...in front of anyone....

if erica na ur sis, will u be praying for the relationship to contine....? let's be objective and honest here...
Those wonz don enter d realm of fanatism but dem Neva know.

Juss let dem be!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.