Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,227 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123809 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
lymelyte:
now I see why kidd was asking Erica if she had taking her drug.. He said he asked the drug for Erica and vee.. I am guessing it was postinor...

True

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
homesteady:
Poor Tbaj... She's just wishing Prince can come and do something like this with her..
prince nor send her..lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
MamBi:

Tranquility Tranquility Tranquility

They won't hear... grin grin grin

Na only one sentence don weak you so far?

@ Bold LMAO.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

More than one sentence o, that one just stood out cos i was laughing out loud and crying behind my laptop, and was forced to share the joke, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
konji dey hold vee... las las... we know where this rough play will end...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ehen

I no too look the girl well

I go check well next time

Lol, check her oo...she be like younger version of the woman sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
nazablossom:
Wtf. Seriously shocked shocked
Was their a caught? I can't believe this shocked Ahu sie la m anya grin
E be things...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I no dey hide my mouth

Ozo is falling hand with this nengi thing abeg

Really falling my hand, why cant someone talk to him, If i was there, I will say something, its like an unspoken gist among housemates

That garden scene just now was my final straw abeg

Ozo is a socially awkward man. It's so painfully obvious. He's also very emotional.

He can't really fit in with the rest of the HMs, at least not recently, I've observed. Let's leave romantic interests out of it for a moment and consider normal social relationships.

Dora is toxic, Neo & Vee are alright but to be honest, it seems Nengi is the only person in the house that he can converse with comfortably. He sticks out like a sore thumb when he's with the others.

In a way, I understand his plight, but realistically he still needs to give Nengi some breathing space. Nengi is VERY interested in Ozo, more than any other guy in the house. Anyone who has genuinely followed their situationship since day 1 knows this. But Ozo constantly shadowing her around will always make it seem like he's the stalker, and Nengi the reluctant damsel.

I was neutral for like the first 2-3 weeks of this season before I became TeamOzo. Without him in the house I honestly won't give a shit about any other HM. I'll keep defending the guy, but truth needs to be told: Nengi is in Ozo's head. And it's not particularly healthy.

He's pretty much alone in that house. Dora was emotionally abusive to Ozo when they were still friends. Now she's trying to ghost him.

I wish someone would actually talk to him. Make him realize that intimacy is not necessarily a priority in this show. Make him focus more on other elements of the game like the tasks and shit. In as much as I enjoy the drama that the OzoNe ship brings, I would hate for another Cee-C/Tobi explosion to repeat itself this season.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
TimiRume:
If I slap you ehn. You will remove Dora from all this nonsense talk. When I told you guys that Ozo was on a downward spiral and his one sided love relationship with Nengi would favour her at his expense, you people were still fooling yourself. As it stands now, Dorathy has a stronger chance to clench the 85million. She came to win, not to be an object of ridicule in the name of friendship.
when he picked her as deputy she didnt know that she wanted to win the money

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
badinfluence:

This whole thing feels like a scooby doo revelation ish.. grin
Nah bro. This is reality. grin
Myself and safari, we go way back. I know how she writes and all. “Insanety” writing in pidgin was just her own way of covering her tracks to avoid being discovered(But you know the street is always watching) grin

I wasn’t really convinced it was her, until “Insanety” made that post about Laycon.
The “Insanety” moniker was created strictly for trolling. She goofed by posting the “Laycon ish” via her “safari” moniker.
Her apology the following day, sealed it for me....”Insanety” was supposed to post that and not safari, hence the apology.

I knew this, but decided to keep mum about it. Truth is, I wasn’t gonn say anything before, but the moment I saw mediocre’s post? I knew I had to say my truth...for the culture. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
carammel:

Lol, I mistook the moniker for Ericahawk
Apologies bro smiley

K... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amya:

It crossed my mind on two different occasions but I dismissed it mostly because of the consistency in the pidgin English. A so called law student that consistent in pidgin English is real streets o. She should go audition for BBC pidgin.
She is intelligent..cheesy

Some of her ideologies need review.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
mediocre:

Insanety is here 24/7 dropping hot takes
What you quoted had a specific time when Safari said she was busy.

She didn't say she was busy forever. If I remember clearly, she mentioned a thing or two about law school runs. That doesn't take more than a day or two.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
carammel:

Several sentences dey weak me here on a daily, to survive on this street, you need the toughest skin.

Watching bbn without this thread since yesterday just seemed like I wasn't watching at all.

I know right.

Watching BBA/BBN is never the same without the thread. Too much wilding. cheesy cheesy

Howdy kiss

Have you gotten to the "Kslib" casting? E be things lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Rain is falling, signal is gone. Mother nature is giving me a signal to leave Big brother and to get a good sleep tonight grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Royal Ninjas thanks for doing again this week we can now relas and be taken kiaruff

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Insanety how are you?
You are not good o. see me laughing alone on the bed!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
mediocre:

Who be this one undecided
Prove it and stop asking me stupid question.

I can as well accuse you of being Threebear... No?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
carammel:
Vee and Neo though, I think they are cute.

We still owe Eric and Lilo an apology, they weren't given a chance embarassed

Lilo you mean? grin

Eric had an extra week and nothing changed. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:

Aren't you a sight for sore eyes... kiss kiss

... How was your day?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look at you pulling Waya's card, I'm sure it runs in the family... tongue tongue

My day was fine, went pretty well. Thank you.

Trust yours was great too? kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
"Since Mikel was playing in Owerri" cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh will not kee me die grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
innocentdude:
So when Ozo stayed away from Nengi for a week till the extent the babe started cornering him in the bathroom just to have talks. You guys called him childish and Petty

Now they're cool and he's giving her what she wants by them getting to know each other .You guys say he's obsessed with her.

Who do una this thing ?
E tire me o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
LordTheus:

Ozo is a socially awkward man. It's so painfully obvious. He's also very emotional.

He can't really fit in with the rest of the HMs, at least not recently, I've observed. Let's leave romantic interests out of it for a moment and consider normal social relationships.

Dora is toxic, Neo & Vee are alright but to be honest, it seems Nengi is the only person in the house that he can converse with comfortably. He sticks out like a sore thumb when he's with the others.

In a way, I understand his plight, but realistically he still needs to give Nengi some breathing space. Nengi is VERY interested in Ozo, more than any other guy in the house. Anyone who has genuinely followed their situationship since day 1 knows this. But Ozo constantly shadowing her around will always make it seem like he's the stalker, and Nengi the reluctant damsel.

I was neutral for like the first 2-3 weeks of this season before I became TeamOzo. Without him in the house I honestly won't give a shit about any other HM. I'll keep defending the guy, but truth needs to be told: Nengi is in Ozo's head. And it's not particularly healthy.

He's pretty much alone in that house. Dora was emotionally abusive to Ozo when they were still friends. Now she's trying to ghost him.

I wish someone would actually talk to him. Make him realize that intimacy is not a priority in this show. Make him focus more on other elements of the game like the tasks and shit. In as much as I enjoy the drama that the OzoNe ship brings, I would hate for another Cee-C/Tobi explosion to repeat itself this season.
I couldn't agree more

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
akthedream2019:
No sane human being can accuse threebear of posting wrong results this season... Wherever he get them from is none of my business.... He has been 100% accurate since day one.

I remember asking him how Lucy was doing.. That is to show that I believed him.

But for him to say that it was only safarigirl that was posting results last season, I didn't agree with that. That is a fat lie.

He challenged anybody to prove him wrong which I did with jo

If after this you dont understand why I posted his previous messages which he never denied, na your wahala be that..

I no dey shalaye Fc.

Current score.... 3 over 3 for Threebear..

See rhymes grin

LOL! The Bear has been accurate with the last four this season, that one no be argument. But last season, him and Feel.good messed up once or so and they were thoroughly trolled grin. Even 3bear trolled Feel.good a lot when he failed cus he was getting much attention before he messed up. Safari's was on fire throughout last season, she never got it wrong that some us were even begging her to stop leaking the results and allow us hear it from Ebuka because she was killing the suspense of Eviction nights. The only time Safari messed up was on the finals of Miracle's set, she leaked the result as ; Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex and Nina(which was right) but 3bear made a post that made it look like she was wrong, she now changed it to Mircale, Tobi, CeeC, Alex and Nina and got it wrong.

The fact is, once you begin form Nairaland Deloitte representative, you'll surely fuckkk up once in a while. None of them has kept it 100%, none at all but dem dey try. You can't take that away from them.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Munzy14:

E be things...

Spill na. What did I miss? I'm catching up and I just saw that onye oka ikpe is back grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Insanety is safarigirl, safarigirl is insanety. What a revelation.

In Dora's voice "E be things" grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bookworm001:

Including you na
I like it when you are always in pains...

I dey scatter your oily Dada steady..

You haven't seen nothing yet..

I full ground for una..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
geezprince:
Nah bro. This is reality. grin
Myself and safari, we go way back. I know how she writes and all. “Insanety” writing in pidgin was just her own way of covering her tracks to avoid being discovered(But you know the street is always watching) grin

I wasn’t really convinced it was her, until “Insanety” made that post about Laycon.
The “Insanety” moniker was created strictly for trolling. She goofed by posting the “Laycon ish” via her “safari” moniker.
Her apology the following day, sealed it for me....”Insanety” was supposed to post that and not safari, hence the apology.

I knew this, but decided to keep mum about it. Truth is, I wasn’t gonn say anything before, but the moment I saw mediocre’s post? I knew I had to say my truth...for the culture. grin
E. B. Things.. I've had a good laugh this night.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
akthedream2019:

Prove it and stop asking me stupid question.

I can as well accuse you of being Threebear... No?

You get selective amnesia?

You no see where him expose Safari?
undecided

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jesuspickin(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Neo and Vee, the real content of this show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
LordTheus:

I wish someone would actually talk to him. Make him realize that intimacy is not necessarily a priority in this show. Make him focus more on other elements of the game like the tasks and shit. In as much as I enjoy the drama that the OzoNe ship brings, I would hate for another Cee-C/Tobi explosion to repeat itself this season.
Ozo does not like gossips neither does nengi. You can only see ozo with other housemates when they are discussing ideas and general topics or he is seeking out ideas.
That's why I stan him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look at you pulling Waya's card, I'm sure it runs in the family... tongue tongue

My day was fine, went pretty well. Thank you.

Trust yours was great too? kiss
The Waya's card? What card?

He's got nothing on me. wink

Yeah it was. Cheers. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
lol, tonight has been so funny.....threebear, please drop updates for us oo....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.