Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021700 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2020
peacettw:
Why are we all ignoring the elephant in the room? Where in the world is Bigbrother? Or is he now back? Did the house win their wager or not?

The excuse that Big brother is temporarily on vacation for the first time ever in the history of the show reeks of such ginormous bullshit. My theories as to why Bigbrother is on 'strike' are these:
1. He knows that the show literally hinges on his voice so he demanded for a bigger pay cut and the network refused so he quit.

2. He is currently coughing and sneezing aka COVID-19 and is on isolation.

3. He broke some unforgivable rule in his contract which I am guessing involved snitching to his close friends that the entire show is scripted.

4. Big brother is blackmailing the show with the evidence he has gathered so far.

I think the show is desperately looking for a replacement as we speak whilst at the same time orchestrating some 'outrageous' moves in the house that will keep our minds away from the fact that something somewhere is seriously very wrong (Aso rock/Trump style).

Again I may be mistaken but the show leaves me no choice but to let my creative mind roam free

Are you saying a Crew of over 300 person's suddenly abandoned their posts?

In your mind Big Brother is one person.

So many well arranged Okoto........ In your write-up

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabilly1988: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2020
meobizy:
I would have wasted my sleep on rubbish. Kayode doesn’t have sense last last. This is one of the reasons I stopped watching Ultimate Love early this year, there is no way one will tell me Michael and Cherry didn’t “enjoy themselves” when it was obvious. Soon I go port to Biggy 237, this PG 13 program don tire me.

Which Channel i fit watch biggy 237
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2020
and to all those that voted Laycon...gosh,you just made me emotional....your pocket will not run dry.....God bless us all....and I love y'all

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2020
meobizy:
Laycon is really deceiving himself by forming family friend to the Wayas. This is the second level of simphood I’m lucky to say I didn’t reach during my mugu days. As he is so, forming being alright to whatever they do, there is an internal battery charging. One of these days the battery go full and he’ll admit for the nth time to Erica that he can’t take being just friends. Watch and see, people, watch and see. He was doing a lot better when he ignored her completely.

What should he do again?? For fvck sake
He asks her out,WAHALA
He keeps his distance, GOBE
He decides to let go and starts behaving as if nothing ever happened still you're asking for his head

You guys forget they are in an enclosed area where one can't completely avoid another..
And to me
I think letting go of the past and accepting Kidd as his friend will go a long way in helping him get over the feelings for Erica

Abeg leave am for us,his supporters
We're happy for the kiddrica
He said it himself that after Dora,Kidd is the person he adores most...
So should he keep malice with Kidd because Erica didn't accept to date him??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2020
topboss:
TODAY AGAIN, U WILL SEE OZO AND NENGI TOGETHER AGAIN.

THOSE TWO LIKE EACH OTHER MORE THAN FRIENDS.

IT WILL BE PURE WICKEDNESS TO SPEND THAT TIME WITH HIM AND NOT TAKE CARE OF HIM, EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE.

WOMEN ARE NOT KNOWN TO BE THAT WICKED.

Your narrative is whacked!

Did you watch the video? If no, go and watch again..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2020
When are you posting the full result? You dropped just 1st and last 4
Threebear:
I can't believe I used to support Erica over Laycon .
Both Erica and her fans are extremely toxic .....tueh !!

The best thing laycon did for himself was entangling himself from such toxicity .

See how he's been soaring .

Erica's fans are the ones pushing this terrible agenda , they're desperate to give the IndecentStar tag on Ozone .

Little wonder you people struggled to beat Nengi even though you had three teams voting ..... embarrassing ! grin cheesy , and laycon dusted you people up as usual .

Hear me and hear me well ...for this agenda you're setting , Erica will never ever win that money and she's definitely leaving that house before Nengi .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

wink Whats-up??

Not bad.

Just running around for my boy. I had to burn more candles for my boy. I am going to set aside money for him from my salary as from next month. Think of it as a tithe.

Laycon, Starboy. Omo Ologo.

Na love I love Laycon, I no kill person.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
Did ozo truly touched nengi inappropriately when she was asleep,very bad,such a shame.smh
No mind them, it was both hand together holding each other. Evil people everywhere, tomorrow they will be blaming their village people.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
spinna:
Bright don dey playfully slap wathoni yansh...benefits of keeping it light..Ozo continue doing sincere and sentimental mummies boy. Brighto sef don dey overtake you

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Okay, thanks

dominique:

Wathoni and Trickytee, that's a no brainer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Wathoni don give pastor bright green light tire grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Bibidear:
and to all those that voted Laycon...gosh,you just made me emotional....your pocket will not run dry.....God bless us all....and I love y'all

Amen. God bless you abundantly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
meobizy:
Laycon is really deceiving himself by forming family friend to the Wayas. This is the second level of simphood I’m lucky to say I didn’t reach during my mugu days. As he is so, forming being alright to whatever they do, there is an internal battery charging. One of these days the battery go full and he’ll admit for the nth time to Erica that he can’t take being just friends. Watch and see, people, watch and see. He was doing a lot better when he ignored her completely.
You know it's impossible to completely ignore her in that house abi??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2020
genius43:

Are you saying a Crew of over 300 person's suddenly abandoned their posts?

In your mind Big Brother is one person.

So many well arranged Okoto........ In your write-up

Are you saying that Big brother is being voiced by 300 persons?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Of laylay

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2020
The Lord's work has been done again!
Icons nor dey disappoint kiss
Laycon Laycon Laycon my guy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Mehn some people are really desperate to see ozo and nengi bleep. Am sure they have been waiting patiently Like a tiger

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Bibidear:
what is Laycon cooking
where have you been cutie kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Olodo24:
He acted like a pervert. That was what Kemen did that got him disqualified. Big Brother is biased though. Because Ozo is a top contender that brings money, nothing will be done against him

He didn't act like a pervert.

When has holding hands become perverted?

I'm not even a fan of this guy but have to say the truth about him.

He didn't act inappropriately towards Nengi my fav. Watch the video again and see. He held her hands and touched her face....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2020
styrese:
U are just decieving urself trying to do damage control....Ozo was shamelessly in the mood to fu.c.k last night.... Obviously Nengi just sees him as a brother and nothing more..if not she would have giving the horn.y fool a chance to taste her honey pot..
Lol my dear.... Don't mind the foool...We all saw everything..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2020
meziology:

Shut up ur mouth... She was awake and encouraging it... She carried his hand down... Then kayode removed the camera as usual.... Stop watching bbnaija on Twitter get a PVR.... Decorder .... LovePeddler

You are the one watching from your microwave....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2020
MizzD:
The people who started the kemen conversation last night, whether for or against Ozo were clearly not Erica fans.

But as usual let’s all run with the lies and blame Erica fans for everything. cheesy

What do you expect from Ozo's fans,they are as confused as their fave!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2020
mediocre:

Do you have multiple personality disorder? Because I am 100% convinced you are in fact safari girl. I have proof too grin grin
People who do that Sh** are not always too smart. They'll surely make mistakes that lead to them being exposed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2020

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wathoni don give pastor bright green light tire grin grin
na desperation and envy go kee that girl. E be like na Ph.uck wey she come do for this life
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
I seriously don't want nengi and ozo to fvck, let kiddirica hold their IndecentStar tittle for this season grin even though kiddirica fans are really looking forward to it.....on behalf of ozone and iCONs, we say to them that they will wait tire cheesy this tittle na una own tongue

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
77up:
where have you been cutie kiss
been here... reading and watching.....just happy for Laycon....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Threebear:

You are really all over the place .
Just remember that you guys had three whole teams voting and Nengi had only her team .
You should be embarrassed

With the result I heard , your Erica will even struggle to reach top 4. grin

You Don say!...... grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

So Las Las they are just noise makers...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/Bervelynnnnnn/status/1296600204653793282?s=20
cool
Just watched the video in her comment section,nengi was moving throughout, she also put the duvet down and they were both looking at each other, so what are nengi fans trying to do by saying he touched without consent?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2020
peacettw:

Are you saying that Big brother is being voiced by 300 persons?

Not 300 person's but the whole show have a crew of over 300 persons.

So think about it.

Big Brother isn't one person. Which I am very sure of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.