Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5098479 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Pained LovePeddler
Dominique
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
meobizy:
So, without Big Brother these children will lose direction? Big Brother traveled for four days and:

1. It is rumoured that Erica is pregnant.
2. Lucy is slowly warming up to Praise.
3. Tolani is close to raping Prince.
4. Vee’s period has taken a vacation.
5. Ozo pleasured himself while caressing Nengi.
6. Wathoni wants to tempt a man of God.

What else will these children come up with? Your guess is as good as mine. Kayode is still an idiot so I expect their physical dramas to remain hush hush, only to get revealed in future discussions.

7. Obsession with wigs coming from the guys

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
eleshin:

You know Vee was one of those that advised Erica to go for Kidd. Vee, Erica and TBaj were close at one point. Whatever resentment Vee has for Erica right now has to do with how she's been disrespecting Laycon with their stupid PDA in his presence. Erica might not be aware she's disrespecting him but Kidd has been doing it intentionally just to spite Laycon. Vee is not against Kiddrica, she's just advising her friend not to give room for more disrespect.

Simple! They all want to destroy Vee simply because she advised a friend, even spinning wicked and insane narratives on her...tueh!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
youngpresidooo:
He only said he is catching his cruise and still said it many times to Wathoni....
abi you no dey watch?
If you believe that fine for you. As for me I believe the actions of an individual than what he or she says.
And if you have been following this show, from Laycons looks, eyes, body language and actions you will certainly know that that 'catching of cruise' statement is a mirage.

Abi just now now have you not heard the joke that Praise made? Saying that Laycon is even looking for some one to hit his gbola just like Vee did to Neo. Though it is a joke, but from careful observation you will know that it is the truth.......and the housemates know better.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
eleshin:

You know Vee was one of those that advised Erica to go for Kidd. Vee, Erica and TBaj were close at one point. Whatever resentment Vee has for Erica right now has to do with how she's been disrespecting Laycon with their stupid PDA in his presence. Erica might not be aware she's disrespecting him but Kidd has been doing it intentionally just to spite Laycon. Vee is not against Kiddrica, she's just advising her friend not to give room for more disrespect.

You be correct person....U dey follow ds show well.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The wrong crowd told him to feel disgusted at the sight of Erica and Kidd making out? The wrong crowd forced him to sit and enjoy conversations that clearly demonize a supposed friend/love interest? The wrong crowd forced him to twist narratives when reporting whatever happened between he and Erica?

I laugh in pure and not malicious! grin grin cheesy grin grin

Laycon has told Erica in her face that he gets disgusted when she's kissing Kidd and all the PDAs. It's not a secret. Erica knows.

Vee is the only one demonizing Erica. Prince gave a good advice. Neo did too. Vee is the one trashing Erica. This issue came up again coz of Vee. Laycon didn't start meeting everyone after he had moved on and reconciled with Erica. Vee is the problem. While Vee was talking, Nengi walked in and joined the convo both in the room and at the dinning. Prince got to hear of it when he sat at the back of Laycon at the dinning table. Neo came into the picture coz of Neo too.

Laycon wouldn't have started this issue if not for Vee. He didn't start the gossip, I swear it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Suddenly you care about Laycon undecided. How do you cope with all these monikers?
MissAnnBoleyn:
Don't trust so called friends that want you to drown in misery. Laycon needs to steer clear from Vee, she is weaponising his pain against her arch rival (Erica)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kayode, kayode, kayode... angry

From background noise, it is obvious that there are fun things happening the bedroom but Kayode has forgotten his camera on Prince and Trikky playing drafts in the kitchen angry whilst Tbaj is cleaning the kitchen...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
InSanety:

So, I no be better person so? cheesy

You should really try it, it's fun. Preferably another gender, make you see life on the other side.
You too like trouble. cheesy

I will.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chelseafan1:

Did Erica tell Kidd what Prince told her?
Kidd asked her in the HOH room and while she was explaining, kayode moved the camera to the kitchen!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
What i don't understand is why Vee would get mad at Laycon cus he choose to talk with Erica ..

I wouldn't even want Laycon to keep malices with Erica as that would paint him in bad light ..

Leave the boy to handle it his way .. undecided
erica is crossing her boundary, to d point of cooking, rubbinh his face, holding hands ,and getting some daily routine attachement... Dt isgoing to wake laycon again and its not gud for hus emotion... Vee is harsh bt i tink laycon needs a harsh hand... Vee using laycon dt way is beta dan d oda pesin...
Nb; vee is playing d damn game... Wanted to crush any supposed strong contender out of d way but i prefer her dan d oda grl because even if laycon develop feeling for vee, she will crush d feeling instan ta

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
It's so annoying
MamBi:

From background noise, it is obvious that there are fun things happening the bedroom but Kayode has forgotten his camera on Prince and Trikky playing drafts in the kitchen angry whilst Tbaj is cleaning the kitchen...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
CaSttLe:

Don't u have a nengi only pic? Must u nengi fans post both together?
Here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by buchi2104(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
no more thinking I stand with laycon

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Danishguy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
MamBi:

Swears. Dat dude is really incompetent
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
3gpvids:
Buh is the pot black?

My dislike for Vee has nothing to do with Erica, she is just too problematic.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sylviaunusual:
ERICA NGOZI NLEWEDIM
Thank you for gracing my screen this season, babygirl is the show...... PERIODT
bhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1296774043815878657

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chelseafan1:

We Laycon fans are grateful to Vee.

U needed to see how she helped Laycon heal, Laycon would have done something crazy when he was rejected last week after Erica became HOH, Vee came thru for him, Neo even allowed Vee bond more with Laycon to make him heal.....so, she has every right to feel somehow that he's cooking for Erica and getting distracted again.

Facts!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
This building of a brand thing ....

2018 .... CeeC showed absolutely no talent in the house , today she's one of the most successful one from that set on paper at least .

2019 ...Mercy showed absolutely no talent in the house , today she's one of the most successful from her set .

Now let's take a look at some of the people that displayed their talents ...

Triple T
Debbie Rise
Ifunenda
Ella
Frodd
Sir Dee
Ahneeka
Bam Bam
Teddy A
Lolu
Rico Swavey
Dee one
Elozonam
Gedoni
Seyi
Angel
Soma
Bassey
Kemen
Alex ✓
To name a few ...

I think the best thing one can do for his or herself is just to have fun while in the house.
Have as much fun as you can , because who go do well , go do well .
This concentrate on your brand thing no dey work .

Kim Oprah lasted only two weeks but she's doing better than some finalists .

Joe was there for a week plus ,but he's now working for mnet.

Miyonse did nothing except follow TBoss around , today he's one of the most successful from his set .

Nengi will likely sign the most endorsements after the house , but I haven't seen her displaying any kind of talent . grin

Just have fun and forget all these brand building .
Who go blow, go blow .

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
If Erica ends up feeling the negative vibe from Vee and she goes up to her to clarify it,I hope no one here will drag Erica despite all the hatred and bitterness Vee has for her?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:

No bro. Nepa has taken light since and I'm no longer watching. cry

Ok....pele grin

Nengi dragged Kidd go out go talk now, Ozo dey look like person wey wan cry.

They are back in the room now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
superlicious:
vee said she overhead Erica telling Kidd that if he messes up she would leave him for her friend Laycon and that they were laughing.

It's obvious Erica doesn't know what she really wants, she's just catching cruise and using Laycon in the process. Thank God Waya has sense, if not she'll be using him too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Broobembem:

[s]I watched the clip you posted and I was ashamed on behalf of Ozo.

Someone should watch this and tell me reason why Ozo shouldn't be considered as a disgrace to human race.[/s]

https://twitter.com/Eyesaymymind/status/1296581038123167744?s=09
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

All the men I've had something with cooked for me, the ones that didn't cook, order and they're all still SCUMS!!! Cooking no follow.

Besides, she didn't ask for it, he pestered her into allowing him to cook for her going by the updates I read here. undecided undecided undecided

E Kon be like say good men no dey this country again cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
stroller9795:

I don't hide my disdain for nengi so,park well!

Sweetie, I have left you in your lane since..

Do you see me ever responding to your cho cho cho?

Today's response was because you quoted me..

So my dear, take your own advice and park well.

Respond to people who are ready to play with you...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Laycon has not moved forward from where he was, he has only succeeded in hiding it a bit, which is never the solution. Whenever he is having a discussion, Erica's name is never far from his lips, remember what Praise said happened during the party. There was a day he was even complaining that he was with Kidd at the table tennis section and Erica just came around and he started kissing Kidd. I would rather Vee reopens old wounds, which to me it's patched fresh wounds, and we are back to Laycon asking for advice from everyone since he will never stop mentioning Erica's name yet, perhaps he will be able to judge the situation clearly and make the right decision rather than bottling up hurts with the hopeless hope of the table turning his way one day.

Most times (not all the time), it's the HMs that forces Laycon to talk about Erica situationship. Laycon would be minding his business, that Praise would bring up the matter, then Brighto and/or any other HM would join and Laycon would be forced to start explaining himself. Other times is when Erica meets other HMs to ask them why Laycon is now treating her that way. They'd in turn meet Laycon and the issue will come up.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Things Tolanibaj will do to Prince outside this house,only bedsheet can attest to it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chelseafan1:

Ok....pele grin

Nengi dragged Kidd go out go talk now, Ozo dey look like person wey wan cry.

They are back in the room now.
Ozo was looking helpless like a fool grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
LAYCON ON WATHONI BED OO

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fabuloz1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Threebear:
If ? Mmmh .
I believe you Threebear
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
3gpvids:
Things Tolanibaj will do to Prince outside this house,only bedsheet can attest to it
I swear, she don dey hold am since. Thank God for camera grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Nengi and Ozo slowly moving to the permanent site...... cheesy grin cheesy

Softly softly catching of monkey things grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.