Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5031400 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
naetocemmy:
top five.u can bank on it.
Too early, more characters are evolving....besides their is always a wildcard...the favorite five don't always make it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Geezeem:

grin grin..... he should go and learn work from Nando's right hand man.... wetin be him name again oooo?

Bimp?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tolani warned Bright O not to use Never Ever to her angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kiddwaya is definitely regretting why he left his billionaire life to this ghetto house with girls chasing men and poverty stories everywhere.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
potbelly:
Preach bro! preach!! cool

cheesy

Na belle we get, we no kee person. Pot belly guys always take good care of their babes.

Palema007 take note.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
I just saw this on Twitter grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
This set of people can't win

1. Lucy
2. Eric
3. Bright.o
4. Ka3na
5. Tochi
6. Neo
7. Vee
8. Kaisha

Likely to win
Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Ozor
Dora
Kidd something
Something will change on this list by week 4....I can bet on it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Corbin: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin
Onozboy:
I just saw this on Twitter grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
We give God all d Glory
grin grin
Twitter people ehnn

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Corbin: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin
Onozboy:
We give God all d Glory
grin grin
Twitter people ehnn
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
kosky:
I want Kiddwaya. If I was in that house, I'll follow him around the way Lilo follows Eric. embarassed embarassed embarassed

una sure I no go like this Kiddy? I like what I am reading.... I can't wait to start watching properly grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Geezeem:

That Ludo card isn't happening lipsrsealed
Lol my dear...any fave yet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by potbelly(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
I dey tellz you... cheesy

AfroKnight:

cheesy

Na belle we get, we no kee person. Pot belly guys always take good care of their babes.

Palema007 take note.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sister over there, yes you..
Kindly open Lamentations 4 vs 6 and read aloud so that the church can hear....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Eeghe:

Geezeem will call her Delawood
cheesy

wait first until I start watching properly..... I could smell those from afar grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Goalnaldo(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Why is kiddwaya always looking lost undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Tolani is definitely getting tired. All she’s done is hang out with Bright and it’s now getting to her. Kiddwaya too. He’s just lost. Probably thinking about his soft bed at home but keeps telling himself that winners never quit.

Bright has mixed feelings. He can’t live like this for too long but doesn’t mind the enjoyment in the house and he’s a survivor so he will just hang in there.

Tricky T, Praise, Erica, Prince and Nengi are having a blast. Free drinks and food plus gist. They are in heaven. And each secretly thinks the moola is theirs. They wish this BBN can end in December cos the enjoyment is out of this world.

Dora needs a man badly and just doesn’t understand why these boys are slacking. Wathoni too. She’s lonely and misses her son. Craves male companionship badly but none of the guys here is interested.

Katrina dey kanpe. She feels she has a shot at winning the money so will endure but sometimes can’t stand these amateurs she’s having to deal with in the house. Mercy is her role model and the thought of Mercy receiving that large check last year keeps her going. She needs an Ike badly but none of the guys has that Ike X factor. She’s thinking Neo?

Ozor likes the experience but sometimes questions his motive for coming into this house. He’s getting a bit sick of hanging out with some of the guys in the house. Has considered voluntary exit once or twice but hopes and prays every night to be the winner. Probably promised God not to misbehave so he must stay away from the girls and their temptation. He wants to stay focused to win the grand prize.

Laycon misses his rapping and reading his books. But he is willing to do this for his career. He feels he can win the money and is trusting that his guys on Twitter, Instagram and Nairaland are doing a good job with PR. Apparently they are. He needs a babe badly but knows deep down that he has no chance except with Lucy who he doesn’t really fancy. He will try to endure. It’s all for the best.

Eric thinks he can win by showing his body. The gay guys and women are the key voters and should be in love with his body. He will try to be in a situationship with a girl or two to have people talking and create a social media buzz.

Lilo thinks she has the game figured out. Attach with the hunk of the house to have people talking in the outside world. Turn up the buzz with a fake boyfriend story. She thinks this is the winning formula and figures that if this doesn’t work, well a relationship with Eric too sure.

Vee came with the Khaffy script and hopes Khaffy and her fans are behind her. Also thinks Khaffy can get Tacha fans to vote for her. Thinks she has a good chance of winning but if that doesn’t work, she will marry Neo.

The thought of being with Vee scares Neo but he’s hoping she has papers so at least he can cross over to the UK if things don’t work out in Naija. He knows he can’t win but thinks this is a platform but he doesn’t know what his talents are. He’s still trying to figure the whole thing out.

Tochi is just confused. Has looked around and knows he can never win but is happy he has formed a strong friendship with Mr Waya’s son. He hopes he can get Kidd to promote his music and hopes that Phyno is watching and can sign him. He sha seems to be overthinking the whole thing.

Lucy just wants to fight. She wants to fight like now now now cos she wants to be the villain because many voters love the villain. But nobody is giving her that fight and she’s going nuts. She has no idea what she’s doing in the house.

Kaisha has no idea why she auditioned in the first place. Did it for the hell of it and surprisingly made it to the house. Now she gets there and sees all these people and gets intimidated. But every time she feels like quitting and going home, she sees Bright O and Lucy surviving and says these people no better pass me na. And if they are still here, why should I go home. This keeps her going. She secretly hopes to be the first evicted housemate so she can just go home and rest.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2020
But why are people hating on Eric and lilo ship, they are really cute together..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2020
DownChelsea:
Lilo is the more ho*rny of the two. Lilo should be the one to knack Eric before she gets evicted. COS THEY'D BOTH BE EVICTED ON THE SAME DAY
Lilo Hot? Trust me, lilo is using that airhead and he doesn’t even know it. Lilo comes across as unassuming, but she’s a gamer. She needs that dumbo to play her game(the relationship ish to charm viewers) hence why she’s been clingy. that airhead(Eric) go don reach house before he sabi say lilo use am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2020
DownChelsea:
I predicted Seyi, Mike, Omashola, Mercy and Frodd to make the top 5.

And it happened this way....

Seyi. 5th
Omashola 4th

Frodd 2nd runner-up
Mike. 1st runner up
Mercy. Winner.

Your spelling problem is an indication of a key factor as to why Frodd didn't emerge winner.

the joke is on you grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Kiddwaya is definitely regretting why he left his billionaire life to this ghetto house with girls chasing men and poverty stories everywhere.
Ah swear! It's almost of no use to him.

Maybe to be popular as a celebrity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Tolani is definitely getting tired. All she’s done is hang out with Bright and it’s now getting to her. Kiddwaya too. Just lost. Probably thinking about his soft bed at home but keeps telling himself that winners never quit.

Bright has mixed feelings. He can’t live like this for too long but doesn’t mind the enjoyment in the house and he’s a survivor so he will just hang in there.

Tricky T, Praise, Erica, Prince and Nengi are having a blast. Free drinks and food plus gist. They are in heaven. And each secretly thinks the moola is theirs. They wish this BBN can end in December cos the enjoyment is out of this world.

Dora needs a man badly and just doesn’t understand why these boys are slacking. Wathoni too. She’s lonely and misses her son. Craves male companionship badly but none of the guys here is interested.

Katrina dey kanpe. She feels she has a shot at winning the money so will endure but sometimes can’t stand these amateurs she’s having to deal with in the house. Mercy is her role model and the thought of Mercy receiving that large check last year keeps her going. She needs an Ike badly but none of the guys has that Ike X factor. She’s thinking Neo?

Ozor likes the experience but sometimes questions his motive for coming into this house. He’s getting a bit sick of hanging out with some of the guys in the house. Has considered voluntary exit once or twice but hopes and prays every night to be the winner. Probably promised God not to misbehave so he must stay away from the girls and their temptation. He wants to stay focused to win the grand prize.

Laycon misses his rapping and reading his books. But willing to do this for his career. He feels he can win the money and is trusting that his guys on Twitter, Instagram and Nairaland are doing a good job with PR. Apparently they are. He needs a babe badly but knows deep down that he has no chance except for Lucy who he doesn’t really fancy. He will try to endure. It’s all for the best.

Eric thinks he can win by showing his body. The gay guys and women are the key voters and should be in love with his body. He will try to be in a situationship with a girl or two to have people talking and create a social media buzz.

Lilo thinks she has the game figured out. Attach with the hunk of the house to have people talking in the outside world. Turn up the buzz with a fake boyfriend story. She thinks this is the winning recipe and figures that if this doesn’t work, well a relationship with Eric too sure.

Vee came with the Khaffy script and hopes Khaffy and her fans are behind her. Also thinks Khaffy can get Tacha fans to vote for her. Thinks she has a good chance of winning but if that doesn’t work, she will marry Neo.

The thought of being with Vee scares Neo but he’s hoping she has papers so at least he can cross over to the UK if things don’t work out in Naija. He knows he can’t win but thinks this is a platform but he doesn’t know what his talents are. He’s still trying to figure the whole thing out.

Tochi is just confused. Has looked around and knows he can never win but is happy he has formed a strong friendship with Mr Waya’s son. He hopes he can get Kidd to promote his music and hopes that Phyno is watching and can sign him. He sha seems to be overthinking the whole thing.

Lucy just wants to fight. She wants to fight like now now now cos she wants to be the villain like Cece but nobody is giving her that fight and she’s going nuts. She has no idea what she’s doing in the house.

Kaisha also has no idea why she auditioned in the first place. Did it for the hell of it and surprisingly made it to the house. Now she gets there and sees all these people and got intimidated. But every time she feels like quitting and going home, she sees Bright O and Lucy surviving and says these people no better pass me na. And if they are still here, why should I go home. This keeps her going. She secretly hopes to be the first evicted housemate so she can just go home and rest.

This is freaking hilarious grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Broobembem:

I was about typing something similar to this before I saw this mention.

Aside Neo, Praise is arguably the liveliest person in that house. He's underrated!

He's got something to say or contribute in any discussion or whatever!

For me, the only difference between Laycon and Bright when it comes to their level of liveliness in that house is that one is a rapper, while the other is a preacher of LORD! cheesy

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2020
geezprince:
Lilo Hot? Trust me, lilo is using that airhead and he doesn’t even know it. Lilo comes across as unassuming, but she’s a gamer. She needs that dumbo to play her game(the relationship ish to charm viewers) hence why she’s been clingy. that airhead(Eric) go don reach house before he sabi say lilo use am.
This "airhead" dey kill me grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Tolani is definitely getting tired. All she’s done is hang out with Bright and it’s now getting to her. Kiddwaya too. Just lost. Probably thinking about his soft bed at home but keeps telling himself that winners never quit.

Laycon misses his rapping and reading his books. But willing to do this for his career. He feels he can win the money and is trusting that his guys on Twitter, Instagram and Nairaland are doing a good job with PR. Apparently they are. He needs a babe badly but knows deep down that he has no chance except for Lucy who he doesn’t really fancy. He will try to endure. It’s all for the best.

Lilo thinks she has the game figured out. Attach with the hunk of the house to have people talking in the outside world. Turn up the buzz with a fake boyfriend story. She thinks this is the winning recipe and figures that if this doesn’t work, well a relationship with Eric too sure.

Lucy just wants to fight. She wants to fight like now now now cos she wants to be the villain like Cece but nobody is giving her that fight and she’s going nuts. She has no idea what she’s doing in the house.

Kaisha also has no idea why she auditioned in the first place. Did it for the hell of it and surprisingly made it to the house. Now she gets there and sees all these people and got intimidated. But every time she feels like quitting and going home, she sees Bright O and Lucy surviving and says these people no better pass me na. And if they are still here, why should I go home. This keeps her going. She secretly hopes to be the first evicted housemate so she can just go home and rest.
This right here is the reason some naturally hot headed housemates are trying to play safe...U folks must say the person is trying to imitate a previous season's villain..do u know if she is naturally like that..Nawao angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Zoroaster:
This "airhead" dey kill me grin
Na bolo....just get body but no sense. Funny enough I bin rate the guy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Please have mercy on my ribs. Na beg i dey beg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Excellent analysis..very accurate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2020
safarigirl:

Bimp?

yup!

executed his duties with military precision grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Lucy just wants to fight. She wants to fight like now now now cos she wants to be the villain because many voters love the villain but nobody is giving her that fight and she’s going nuts. She has no idea what she’s doing in the house.

Kaisha has no idea why she auditioned in the first place. Did it for the hell of it and surprisingly made it to the house. Now she gets there and sees all these people and got intimidated. But every time she feels like quitting and going home, she sees Bright O and Lucy surviving and says these people no better pass me na. And if they are still here, why should I go home. This keeps her going. She secretly hopes to be the first evicted housemate so she can just go home and rest.
perfect analysis

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2020
styrese:
Lol my dear...any fave yet

too early for me grin

i''ve learnt over the years

I am usually much invested in any housemate I like and I fight fair for them so i don't like to start for this early morning to begin speak grammar

easy does it for me.... though I am not watching for now.

when I choose, I will declare grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.