Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030046 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2020
amaniro:

I'm not a Titan or whatever but mercy was insecure.
really

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
He was

carammel:

That boy is annoying with all his fitness, even Hakeem wasn't that dumb with Cleo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Any livestream link aside the dstv now app
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=switlily25 post=92041327][/quote]Ipad seller...can I see what u 've got.. Originals and not refurbished o tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2020
carammel:

Lucy has a better self esteem than Nengi even with all her finess.
However, being beautiful and attractive covers her flaw, she may still be acting though but time will reveal that as she can't pretend for long.

self esteem and security is a thing of the mind. most times you wonder how bold some ugly girls are, you can't tell them otherwise, because their self confidence is on a whole league of it's own.

when a guy notices a girl falling heads over heel for him even if he admires her, he'll begin to form hard to get..that's why i hate that theory of girls making the first move, allow the guy to chase you,let him make that move first. it boosts the girl's self esteem.. I no mind all these girls who're trying to sound woke..

see how the ozo helped Dorothy washed her shoes this morning sef..he happily did it sef.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2020
shey the Nengi is an ally to agama

ndi low self esteem..

they do all the surgeries in the world, still their confidence is zero!!

tueeh for these girls abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
I've met ladies like Nengi...they expect Men to fall head over heels for them because they have the perfect body,but when they get the opposite of their expectations, they begin to feel insecure
I'm sure Nengi thought she will pepper all of then when she enters the house,but straight Erica and heavy loaded Dorathy is getting most of the admiration

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Tolani is so not feeling this gist with Bright. It’s very obvious grin

This is not true at all. Tolani enjoys Bright’s company and vice versa. I watched them too.
We were even commenting about the slow but sure buildup of a friendship/relationship between them. They had a good and interesting time last night and Kayode was nice to show their long moment. It’s an “everyone must be given a chance to shine” season. So that if they don’t, it is on them and not a result of a scamfest by the BB crew.
Good morning.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
stephleena:

self esteem and security is a thing of the mind. most times you wonder how bold some ugly girls are, you can't tell them otherwise, because their self confidence is on a whole league of it's own.

when a guy notices a girl falling heads over heel for him even if he admires her, he'll begin to form hard to get..that's why i hate that theory of girls making the first move, allow the guy to chase you,let him make that move first. it boosts the girl's self esteem.. I no mind all these girls who're trying to sound woke..

see how the ozo helped Dorothy washed her shoes this morning sef..he happily did it sef.
Thank God o, I was beginning to think I wasn't woke and probably old school.
The guy should be the one to chase the girl and not the other way round. If you admire a guy and he isn't coming your way, move on to the next man with similar qualities. You may give some subtle hint but it shouldn't be too obvious.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cruzzer1: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
styrese:
Ipad seller...can I see what u 've got.. Originals and not refurbished o tongue

I’ve got iPad for sale. Location is Lagos
You can check my posts or click on my WhatsApp link via my signature

Ciao
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2020
vee Don't pressure our resident town crier into a relationship ooooo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2020
What's up with Neo and Vee sef? They wan break up abi wetin? Neo obviously ain't feeling it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Innocentchild:

Erm no, it's been only 4 days

What that was, was a lot of assumptions and generalisations in one long post.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
DownChelsea:
Before you troll Nengi, tell yourself the truth.

DEEP DOWN, YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T REALLY BLAME HER!
This guy also got it all...but it seems she feels even more intemidated to make a move on this one.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amaniro: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2020
styrese:
This guy also got it all...but it seems she feels even more intemidated to make a move on this one.

This is not love island please. Nobi everybody go shipgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2020
styrese:

Good morning!
Tell my your three favs (each sex) for now and your least liked three too
Or have you picked a winner already? shocked cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Cruzzer1:

I’ve got iPad for sale. Location is Lagos
You can check my posts or click on my WhatsApp link via my signature

Ciao
Alright cool but it seems their is a special type of iPad switily is offering me lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2020
This conversation shows alot of people don't read...Neo is making sense but not putting it together coherently.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Neo is too dumb abeg.Arguing with Kiddwaya, Vee& Ozo that the medicine used in the old world is better medicine than 2day's world.Dude even said covid19 and spanish flu were lab experiments.What an Olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Sashaberry:
I've met ladies like Nengi...they expect Men to fall head over heels for them because they have the perfect body,but when they get the opposite of their expectations, they begin to feel insecure
I'm sure Nengi thought she will pepper all of then when she enters the house,but straight Erica and heavy loaded Dorathy is getting most of the admiration

100%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vizkiz: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Neo is wrong with some of his talk but he wasn’t wrong about the Spanish flu conspiracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Thank U Kayode Jare.What nonsenre!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
For all his chochocho, Neo is deep and intelligent yho...very deep and independent thought process shown right now.
He has finished Vee and she doesn’t even know it
I now like him!
Vee is the type that wants to shove her opinions down every throat around angry
I am glad Neo didn’t even budge!
Mxm!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Nengi is probably used to guys chasing after her but the guys in the house no send am and it's affecting her Psyche

styrese:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Neo is too dumb abeg.Arguing with Kiddwaya, Vee& Ozo that the medicine used in the old world is better medicine than 2day's world.Dude even said covid19 and spanish flu were lab experiments.What an Olodo.

He is not the olodo there at all.
He knows beyond “basic” knowledge and that is freaking awesome.
His mind is one that is searching for truths- very independent thinking abilities
“The truth about life lies within a few”

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vizkiz: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Eeghe:
For all his chochocho, Neo is deep and intelligent yho...very deep and independent though process shown right now.
He has finished Vee and she doesn’t even know it
I now like him!
Vee is the type that wants to shove her opinions down every throat around angry
I am glad Neo didn’t even budge!
Mxm!

Not everything you eat causes sickness by the way.

Malaria no be Watin person chop.

Did this Eric nigga just tell Lilo “I love you”?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Eeghe:

He is not the olodo there at all.
He knows beyond “basic” knowledge and that is freaking awesome.
His mind is one that is searching for truths- very independent thinking abilities
“The truth about life lies within a few”
I'll take this as sarcasm wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2020
vizkiz:
Neo is wrong with some of his talk but he wasn’t wrong about the Spanish flu conspiracy.

Nobody knows everything but his mind is an evolved one biko. You know when you are everywhere like Neo it may hard to use calmness and get your facts across.
His mind is the type that can dine with philosophers...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
I'll take this as sarcasm wink

Not even at all wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vizkiz: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Eeghe:

Nobody knows everything but his mind is an evolved one biko. You know when you are everywhere like Neo it may hard to use calmness and get your facts across.
His mind is the type that can dine with philosophers...

True

He should learn how to have conversations without appearing aggressive though. It is a turn off for me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2020
vizkiz:

Not everything you eat causes sickness by the way.

Malaria no be Watin person chop.

Did this Eric nigga just tell Lilo “I love you”?

I totally blank out Lilo and Eric
I don’t see or hear them
They have got absolutely nothing that I want for my BBlife cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vizkiz: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Eeghe:

I totally blank out Lilo and Eric
I don’t see or hear them
They have got absolutely nothing that I want for my BBlife cheesy

Lmao

Nina 2.0 grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.