Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5096316 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Lucy and coloured hair are like bread and butter.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2020
ItsCookie:

My mama born me well. I am my mother's daughter. As old as I am, I still remember how thunderous her slaps can be...

Nengi no be woman too? She no deh that house with them?
I have my feelings in check because I know my body, it's barely two months for crying out loud!
Is it possible for gals with good hearts to be slutty and loose? Erica's personality is contradictory.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2020
The way new watchers lipsrsealed are spoiling the game by simultaneously being bored and asking for twists in a reality show, asking for punishments and whatnot and forcing Biggie’s hand will be the death of the show and I am too much of an addict to not panic about it. FYI, Biggie has been known to call people into the DR, and with them refusing. Seydou from Angola was rude to Big Brother, DWahala HoH refused to sleep in their designated suites too, Stargame people almost staged a riot against their HoH and Biggie...Prezzo wielded a bottle on the show, my Zee was slapped off my screen....what is all this wimpy whining bikonu? Or it is a ploy to get Erica a strike and off your screens? cheesy She is whispering and must get a strike nyen nyen nyen...LOL, and a half.

Kidd and Erica defile HoH chair, bla bla bla
Erica is in the HoH suite and must be punished and other really childish, non-addict concerns...even when the viewer like mily Praise came with his own, it annoyed me silly. I knew he was “watching” like someone who never saw a real BB show. SMH.
Biggie should learn to ignore noise.

As Team Erica MUST learn to ignore ALL noise and vote for the Stargirl cool.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2020
Acidosis:

Laycon cannot do any wrong in my eyes again as far as this season is concerned grin

The most despicable things have been defended on this thread. There's nothing else Laycon can do that we won't defend.

Kidd threatened to beat up anyone that disgraces him on national TV, they defended him.

Nengi called people animals, nearly beat up Kaisha. Her fans put up a defence.

Erica was choked severally on national TV, she made it to xvideos. Her fans haven't relented.

Laycon, please go and sin. We are ready grin

This is a promise
So y'all better watch it grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2020
EricaNyansh:

E pain am!

Wen the thing don pain una too much, una go dey cry call mod... grin grin grin

You can't take half of what you dish...

These ashaworica fans are pathetic beings..Tueh!
Nairaland isn't what it used to be in terms of banter. Most of you are learning.

I can give you much more than you dish out, but there's really no point to it. Insult Erica all you want but if you insult me, I will report you every single time. I no longer have the time for senseless bants.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Nilknarf:

You woke up this morning and your first 2 posts on this thread is about Erica...did she deprive you of your fortune??
You are really doing a great job on this your whorika cheesy from monitoring every single post here to night vigil with fasting and prayer grin all Erika fans for don lean finish now cry

#prayforerikafans sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2020
teepha:

They all deserve the punishment, especially kidwaya and his sex partner. For sleeping in the hoh room(erica) and kidwaya for sleeping in the main room

lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hehehehehe... Froshloaded will not like this oooo. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
He understands. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Who him Wan punish
all of them.. strikes go dey today grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

shocked
my babyy. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Her mental connection will be too busy counting his 85million.... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Physical connection go don japa!!...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:
The way new watchers lipsrsealed are spoiling the game by simultaneously being bored and asking for twists in a reality show, asking for punishments and whatnot and forcing Biggie’s hand will be the death of the show and I am too much of an addict to not panic about it. FYI, Biggie has been known to call people into the DR, and with them refusing. Seydou from Angola was rude to Big Brother, DWahala HoH refused to sleep in their designated suites too, Stargame people almost staged a riot against their HoH and Biggie...Prezzo wielded a bottle on the show, my Zee was slapped off my screen....what is all this wimpy whining bikonu? Or it is a ploy to get Erica a strike and off your screens? cheesy She is whispering and must get a strike nyen nyen nyen...LOL, and a half.

Erica is in the HoH suite and must be punished and other really childish, non-addict concerns...even when the viewer like mily Praise came with his own, it annoyed me silly. I knew he was “watching” like someone who never saw a real BB show. SMH.

As Team Erica MUST learn to ignore ALL noise and vote for the Stargirl ooo.

with you on this abeg, started reducing my viewing time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

All these yarns na okoto meow. They all deserve the punishment because they flouted bigi's orders especially kidwaya and his sex object

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
alekside:
You never liked Laycon at any point and you chose Kiddwaya because he is from your state. Make una dey lie small small grin
I did.

I can also show you evidence, but you are not worth the explanation. Believe whatever you want to.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

I'm trying to learn more Yoruba delicacies coz of you.

Hehehehehe... You'll give people sleepless nights with this oooo. tongue tongue

Anyway, I'm fine with the Igbo delicacies, don't overwork yourself baby boy. kiss kiss kiss

Good morning hun. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Forget all this akuko, if Kidd wanted to spend time with Erica he would have chosen her as deputy HOH. There are rules and it should be followed, if not biggys house will be in a state of anarchy and pandemonium. It is biggys house n he can do whatever he likes,you cannot tell him what to do. He can listen to the viewers and punish the housemates or he can decide to forgive them.It is what it is.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Pls send this as mail to multichoice grin by the time you send 72k email,den go get sense grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2020
When u get notified that Biggie is coming back with punishments, and your favorite improper housemate has got nothing on rules flaunting... cheesy

Laycon's mama prayers strong ghan!

A favorite without heart attack... cheesy

Having fun and securing his bag,while selling himself longer to the world.... cheesy

It's a Happy New week to my Iconic movement..

How You relax, when eviction got nothing on ur favorite.. cheesy While reading okoto meows from Senior advocate on nairaland... grin

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Brownsun:
He understands. grin

Oh, beautiful! Your ship has gotten to the promise Land. We might have to go on a double date with my ship. kiss kiss wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Munzy14:
When u get notified that Biggie is coming back with punishments, and your favorite improper housemate has got nothing on rules flaunting... cheesy

Laycon's mama prayers strong ghan!

A favorite without heart attack... cheesy

Having fun and securing his bag,while selling himself longer to the world.... cheesy

It's a Happy New week to my Iconic movement..

How You relax, when eviction got nothing on ur favorite.. cheesy While reading okoto meows from Senior advocate on nairaland... grin

Lol....mad oooo

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
superlicious:
Forget all this akuko, if Kidd wanted to spend time with Erica he would have chosen her as deputy HOH. There are rules and it should be followed, if not biggys house will be in a state of anarchy and pandemonium. It is biggys house n he can do whatever he likes,you cannot tell him what to do. He can listen to the viewers and punish the housemates or he can decide to forgive them.It is what it is.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

How many of these examples escaped punishment?
The game has rules, they've been broken multiple times and there have been consequences. Deal with it.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2020
77up:
Pls send this as mail to multichoice grin by the time you send 72k email,den go get sense grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Guys is this correct?
Top 3, (1)LAYCON 53%(2)Nengi 15% (3)ERICA 12%
BOTTOM 4
Wattoni vee tricy tee and Brighto
Going home ,possibly. Wattoni & brighto or trickytee

After all the Elite's mouth

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:
who missed me?grin
this moniker is back yeahhhh. How was the watery beans in kuje

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Who are those stressing you for me? angry angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Wathoni has feelings for BrightO smiley smiley

Talking about marking territory n all.

Woman grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Guys is this correct?
Top 3, (1)LAYCON 53%(2)Nengi 15% (3)ERICA 12%
BOTTOM 4
Wattoni vee tricy tee and Brighto
Going home ,possibly. Wattoni & brighto or trickytee

After all the Elite's mouth

You are high, by the way laycon, Nengi, ozo top 3 this week

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2020
thatigboman, good morning
Thank you for defending Erica. I know you like Nengi the most but saw how you switched up the Laycon insults because of all the Erica hate...

Nobody has the monopoly of getting low and dirty. If I had any inclination to fight, I would be dropping bombs on heads myself. I can’t, and I just analyse my game as I see (they wouldn’t even let me do so in peace, mxm!). I just have a mission to keep saying my BBmind. I reported a Laycon’s DS once and they jumped in to attack me and my thoughts/ observations. Prior to that they were doing the “like” dance on my Laycon’s posts cheesy.
Herd/mob mentality, pick one.

Anyway, again, thank you for defending the fly without tail. I do mine by loving her silly, and voting for her
P.S. the hate on Erica and her fans started only because she dared to not choose a “god” cheesy
“I like Erica but she must stop saying/feeling/being abc...”
And other stuff like that. As if she is there to be a Mavis to an Efe, Stargirl like her cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2020
A happy sweet Sunday to Nengi's Ninjas

This week is a week of love and light, may love and light find us all.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Getnewinfo:
Wathoni has feelings for BrightO smiley smiley

Talking about marking territory n all.

Woman grin grin

Well, she'd have to up her game. I just saw a clip of Dora giving our Pastor handjob! shocked shocked

Godddddd!!! How did I click on that video this Sunday morning!!! angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Did neo and vee later make up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.