Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063808 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

Post the link jor

Go to church, please! angry undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2020
pocohantas:
I don’t even blame Erica for the mental connection talk.

Watching Laycon, he has this happiness that is infectious. Every time I tune in and see him, something about him is soo sweet. He is easy to get along with it. That friend you trust to have your back...

You’ll typically enjoy them, till you decide to date them. Bam! Everything will spoil.

They are so clingy and possessive. You won’t be able to breathe again. grin grin

Welcome

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2020
laff wan kill me, keep living in dreams world

aroundnaija:
Laycon...........52.48%

The rest..........47.52%

All of una combine undecided

Se una wan try

Oya do am if e easy cool

#TwiceAsTall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:
who missed me?grin

I did.

Even though we are for different people. I missed your posts smiley. Welcome!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Olodo... why you no write the percentage of the last 2 make we take check your veracity by 8pm. Keep living in dreamland that Nengi beat Erica at the poll

Mad.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2020
nazablossom:
Red is my favourite colour as well kiss

That your friend is a spoilt pikin torturing you like that grin

Happy Sunday too smiley

See why we gel together like bread and butter? tongue tongue

That one is just a goat, I liked the idea until she mentioned the price though. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin

She sent it during the lockdown, penis was scarce then. grin tongue

That scarcity reach your side too .

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Olodo... why you no write the percentage of the last 2 make we take check your veracity by 8pm. Keep living in dreamland that Nengi beat Erica at the poll
Whenever you see any post stating Nengi beat erica, the vein for your head go dey show..

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Erica looks Blasian especially with her hair wet like this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Maybe it's because he also peppered you and you reported his account as well.... cheesy grin

So the thing dey pain you like this?.

Ericagoldiger. You dey Pepper this one o... cheesy cheesy

Nilknarf ...tatiana4u .. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Comman see ...another one bites the dust grin grin

Na my doings oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Andrew13:
yeah true, but don't bring that narrative Erica was trolled because she rejected laycon. Icons were even happy she rejected him because the thing was becoming annoying.Erica isn't the First Lady that will be trolled for sex on live TV, and she won't be the last. Bambam, Nina, and khafi were all dragged.so please die the narrative.
of course! I am his core fan now too. He won me with his 'motivation' rap. Erica wasn't trolled coz of Laycon o! it was d sex thing that brought the trolling.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Twoclans:

Welcome

Are you for Laycon? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2020
EricaNyansh:

She like Kidd and Kidd likes her.

What again?

It's not like she's fvcking Kidd..

She knows Kidd will never demand something else from her aside friendship, why won't she be free with him?

She was equally free with Prince until he started asking her out...

Nengi doesn't want to date anyone in that house, she also doesn't want to lead anyone on. If she sees you're catching feelings, she would withdraw...
That's what is happening with Ozo and Prince.

Kidd obviously understands what she wants..
Nengi's mouth piece sighted.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Ozo is still simpishly following Nengi about. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Brownsun:
See them shippers cheesy cheesy
grin

I just pray kidd fan should not get sense grin ,they should just continue their lovey dovey till final even though their fans combine can never stop Laycon movement from winning this milli cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2020
badinfluence:

Whenever you see any post stating Nengi beat erica, the vein for your head go dey show..

I should tell you but i dont care....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:
Sex-starved adults staying awake till 3:00 am to watch two humans fúck is all you need to see how pathetic and hypocritical some of you are. You were clamoring for the camera to move to the HOT suite, so you'll watch and enjoy it. Then login the following day to complain how Erica is disgracing herself. Hypocrites.

Tell them ooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2020
for the doubters and fake polls people, no one has gotten up to 30% of the voting percentage since the competition started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Are you for Laycon? cheesy

No I am not.

I have nothing against him ,he is a cool guy.I wish him the very best.I hope he can wipe away the tears Efe gave BBN addicts.

I also dont connect to rappers .It is a personal thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
M1cha:

I did.

Even though we are for different people. I missed your posts smiley. Welcome!
Aww,thank you dear.
Who is your fave?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by foldgram: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

There really isn't and the winner will not share their winnings with their fans/stans/bandwagoners. Look at Mercy from last year, she called her fans jobless youths who have nothing better to do with their time.

I will not be voting for any of them, also I will not campaign/de-campaign for any of them, I will just take the show for what it is, light escapism.

But this is clearly a lie, you are clearly campaigning for one and active de-campaigning another housemate.
Don't act all sanctimonious, let people support their faves however they want to as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or they aren't telling lies, stop pushing unfounded agendas. You take the show as a form of light escapism, others might take supporting their faves as light escapism too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2020
ersonleads:
please my people,it seems the organizers of Bbn Are partial & E done dey turn family & friends Affair.with what bbn are doing in their selection of housemates it's totally not acceptable imagine;
Jeff & kidd are step Brothers
khaffi & vee are family friends
venita & neo are related
Ike & tochi are cousins..Bbn is actually messing up I swear
I saw pictures of Tochi and Elozonam together. I would have posted them if not for Nairaland that won't let me post pictures I didn't get from Nairaland. Nengi is said to be a friend of Mercy. These people know themselves. It's annoying and really embarrassing. There's no free and fair whatever in Nigeria. Kidd already said his connections got him there. Too bad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bobo121(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Be like say this Nengi they use "touch and follow" for Ozo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Paxziano: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Threebear:

And what exactly is wrong with that anyway ?
Two igbos precisely from Owerri have won back to back.
If Yorubas rally behind Laycon to see him win , it's only fair .
I don't support tribalism of any sort , but at this point it's ennui , hackneyed and jejune to think Laycon's support is just bandwagon and Yoruba agenda.
It may have started that way , but dude has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he's indeed a top contender.
He's won three tasks back to back .
He's not the most boring person in the house and he puts up a decent amount of effort in tasks and games .
Give the man his flowers abeg !
Your insults are tired and boring at this point , all you're doing is making him stronger with this unnecessary hate.

Hello

I saw your prediction of only one housemate to be evicted last week and it came to pass. Just curious, are you really good at predicting the show or you hv some sort of insider knowledge... Seems I wud be taking your points and analysis more seriously make I no enter express
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Fayar:

Nilknarf ...tatiana4u .. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Comman see ...another one bites the dust grin grin
Na my doings oooo
Nice one darlinggrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Prince is almost good at everything.
This is the real asset.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
jayjaycee0:
for the doubters and fake polls people, no one has gotten up to 30% of the voting percentage since the competition started
If so, then it's because they're all always up for evictions with the exception of HoH and deputy. The %s would have been high if they were using the old format
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Guys is this correct? Top 3, (1)LAYCON 53%(2)Nengi 15% (3)ERICA 12% BOTTOM 4 Wattoni vee tricy tee and Brighto Going home ,possibly. Wattoni & brighto or trickytee
After all the Elite's mouth
Which kind lie be this naw..... grin grin grin it's even obvious self

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2020
EricaNyansh:

You're right..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
QuietHammer:
Ozo is still simpishly following Nengi about. Na wa o
It's so irritating.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Threebear:

And what exactly is wrong with that anyway ?
Two igbos precisely from Owerri have won back to back.
If Yorubas rally behind Laycon to see him win , it's only fair .
I don't support tribalism of any sort , but at this point it's ennui , hackneyed and jejune to think Laycon's support is just bandwagon and Yoruba agenda.
It may have started that way , but dude has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he's indeed a top contender.
He's won three tasks back to back .
He's not the most boring person in the house and he puts up a decent amount of effort in tasks and games .
Give the man his flowers abeg !
Your insults are tired and boring at this point , all you're doing is making him stronger with this unnecessary hate.
You're a man. These fake ass haters can't just accept the challenge. They can't face the competition with clear minds. Tufia

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Howfar na?

We are still waiting for your bottom 4 as you promised

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.