Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5098898 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
WetSmoke:
Erica said d show will be boring without d controversies. And whoever is perfect should cast d first stone. And that she has given viewers what to talk about. Naughty girl
She just gained more fans!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
aduntemi:

grin
I feel the remorse would come eventually. She's probably trying to be strong, I hope so

I know babes, I actually understand her. If my siblings were watching, I'm sure they'd have said Erica is my fave true true, I no dey show remorse until later. This is a game, she needs to calculate her actions!!!

Nigerians don't deal with this raw emotion she's displaying.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
i suppport erica but she wont survive this. lucy and wathoni are kicking her out

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
The Queen that deserves all the ACCOLADES

Give up for Queen Nengi.

The best housemates to fan

She won't give u HBP

She won't give u heart attack

However,

She will give you love, joy and Tranquility.

NengiXNinjas we are the best, the very best.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amya:
See Erica see disqualification.

Her fans are just wasting money voting her

Tatiana4u what is with you and disqualified HMs

Hahahahahahahhahaha

Some people carry bad luck for head like hot akara...I will always be wary of supporting any HMs some people here support, their second name nah badluck

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Even though I am all emotional right now, I will take solace and comfort in this post. Thank you.
kiss
She'll be fine. They'll all be fine.

And if she gets DQ, hopefully not, she'll still be fine. Both of them will.

Frankly speaking, Tacha is a living example that you really don't need to win it to make use of the exposure the platform offers.

Tacha seems to be doing better than almost every one who remained in the house after she left.

Erica will fly, that I am very sure of. Kiddwaya will also fly, if he decides to go into the industry in one form or another, too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
So in this house no guy apart from prince can handle a clipper?
No one to even cut his hair, yet he's the one cutting all the guys hair.
Biggie should do something about this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
ObaOni:

Are "visitors" meant to sleep when is not like she traveled... Just within the same house oo.
She get her bed now if she wan sleep...

She didn't sleep there, they were just there.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
mizz2posh:

Wait o, but you are an Erica fan nau

I don port since I saw her foolishness, after the fingering tape, I was still hoping she wouldn't continue, she kon worse.

I don port to team Laycon, best decision I've made.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
I swear... I'm sure some fans of Erica are moving to Nengi small small.
Erica loosing so much fans..
Erica's fans are loyal. Trust me on this.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
WetSmoke:
Erica said d show will be boring without d controversies. And whoever is perfect should cast d first stone. And that she has given viewers what to talk about. Naughty girl
it means she is purposely doing all she does. more reason why she has to leave

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Vee is becoming creepy AF! undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pericious:

One more strike and she'll be DQ'd
And then what?? Abeg shift!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chibabe005:
not so fair on ozo.

he deserves a warning.

Erica got her warning last week.

I agree. Why would he give him a strike for a first time offense? Anyways his house, his rules

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amya:
See Erica see disqualification.

Her fans are just wasting money voting her

Tatiana4u what is with you and disqualified HMs
When Tatiana, the Queen of trolls for tacha, joined Erica's team With some registered hypocrites here, i know it's a Time bomb waiting to expload... grin

Avoid the unhappy, and unlucky it is as well infectious... Robert green.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
topaz321:

Honestly ,I just declared my support for Laycon reading this comment. . And i think comments like these keep ppl supporting this guy.

u are a pure liar

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i suppport erica but she wont survive this. lucy and wathoni are kicking her out

The Wathoni that is going home today?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
So Erica is not bothered..?

Well you can keep on wasting your votes on her o.. she's not bothered at all.

I will vote more now sef
cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
tenderheart:
We are still taking application into Icons camp..

Do not delay your redemption..

Tomahrrow might be too late...

Join the Icons now..

Laycon omo ologo 9d grin grin
Eggzactly grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
xenoo:
Erica said "I never know the actual time"
Doubting if she is a CU graduate sef
Oga sharap... They in that house without time, how could she know, when I was in my 300L... My babe stayed up in my room without knowing the time because our phones were both dead, she insisted on going home to get something as her lodge ain't far from mine, On our way, I noticed everywhere was quite and I told her let's go back because we ain't sure of the time, babe told me why are my afraid that we should keep going highest now would like to 11... Omo na so cultists catch us oO, asking us where are we going by 2am, I shout 2am?? grin thank God I was fortunate enough to know one of them that begged on my behalf, i just settle with 5H....

So if she say she no know time, she no know time, unless you haven't spent quality time with your gurl....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
I swear... I'm sure some fans of Erica are moving to Nengi small small.
Erica loosing so much fans..
check my previous post u will see that i was a strong erica fan. i just started hating her. a for nengi, i rather support wathoni than suppport that smelling mouth angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

She'll be fine. They'll all be fine.

And if she gets DQ, hopefully not, she'll still be fine. Both of them will.

Frankly speaking, Tacha is a living example that you really don't need to win it to make use of the exposure the platform offers.

Tacha seems to be doing better than almost every one who remained in the house after she left.

Erica will fly, that I am very sure of. Kiddwaya will also fly, if he decides to go into the industry in one form or another, too.
You're mixing two different characters and personalities together.

Erica and Tacha are both different abeg.

Even Tacha will never allow Kidd to disrespect her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
toseen7:

Kiddrica's prayer warrior grin

We move!!!! Prayer, village people and juju! Erica and Kidd must hear word!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
ImaMmakara:
The Queen that deserves all the ACCOLADES

Give up for Queen Nengi.

The best housemates to fan

She won't give u HBP

She won't give u heart attack

However,

She will give you love, joy and Tranquility.

NengiXNinjas we are the best, the very best.
Erica, Kidd and Ozo are trending because of strike, but NO, you must carry this bag of silicon to feel among too.

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Deep inside, you'll be wishing she got a strike, so that she'll trend also. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Once these housemates see that Erica isn't in the bottom four, they should know that she's strong. She has never been up. If they were smart, they'd tickle her. She's very reactive and, as she said, she's not bothered. So, someone just needs to work on her this week and she might mistakenly get another strike. Maybe Brighto can do this; he's kuku the devil's advocate. lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I don port since I saw her foolishness, after the fingering tape, I was still hoping she wouldn't continue, she kon worse.

I don port to team Laycon, best decision I've made.

Yeah, I am mighty glad you ported. I couldn’t wait too. The way you were watching her vagina was tres disturbing to me.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Some of them shopping will not eat that food.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
People who have never liked or voted her doing the most with advice.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
So Erica is not bothered..?

Well you can keep on wasting your votes on her o.. she's not bothered at all.
Kwa kwa kwa
What's your problem??
Biggy gave her 2 strikes,you celebrated it and now,she's refused to cry or feel sorry for herself, you are wailing.
lmao!
Erica will continue to pepper you!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
homesteady:
But the rule was that visitors should not sleep there. Is there a world accepted time for visiting?

If most of them are still awake by 3am, so why can't they visit? Biggie should have put time visitation hours if that's what they wanted.

Which kind visitation she dey do till 3am, visitation that stopped DHOH from sleeping over.

You know dey messed up, no even try defend them.

U don go visit person b4 wey u stay till 3am if u no wan sleep there? Thank God Praise told Tolani to go call her, maybe na there she for sleep.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Once these housemates see that Erica isn't in the bottom four, they should know that she's strong. She has never been up. If they were smart, they'd tickle her. She's very reactive and, as she said, she's not bothered. So, someone just needs to work on her this week and she might mistakenly get another strike. Maybe Brighto can do this; he's kuku the devil's advocate. lipsrsealed

I bet you were sad when Tacha was DQed
Where is the empathy?
embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Slynation:

Oga sharap... They in that house without time, how could she know, when I was in my 300L... My babe stayed up in my room without knowing the time because our phones were both dead, she insisted on going home to get something as her lodge ain't far from mine, On our way, I noticed everywhere was quite and I told her let's go back because we ain't sure of the time, babe told me why are mine afraid that we should keep going... Omo na so cultists catch us oO, asking us where are we going by 2am, I shout 2am?? grin thank God I was fortunate enough to know one of them that begged on my behalf, i just settle with 5H....

So if she say she no know time, she no know time, unless you haven't spent quality time with your gurl....
sire the guy is talking about er grammatical error

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.