Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5074442 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
MamBi:
Has Wathoni started claiming BrightO?

How far with Dora?

Someone here said Dora talked with Prince about the bed issue.

Does anyone have the gist?

Dorathy felt rejected when BrightO stood up and left the bed leaving her all alone so she was lamenting to Prince about it and throwing some verbal shots at BrightO for the rejection...

Wathoni and BrightO had a conversation yesterday but in usual BrightO's way decided to avoid answering important questiob, however they made up before going to sleep early this morning...

As it is Wathoni has BrightO on lockdown although I think she is doing too much though...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i suppport erica but she wont survive this. lucy and wathoni are kicking her out

Wathoni dts going home soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why should he?
Does she consider laycon's feelings?
homesteady:

It's surprising how out of everything she said to Neo, it is only that one you people dragged out.

Laycon told her "let me just dance with you then we will go back to reset", you people did not say anything about that one, it is only the consolation part you people are dwelling on.

It's not like she said he should a shoulder for her to cry on, she just expected him to like say cheer up, she even gave an example.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
veekid:
This Erica will suffer for 1000 yrs

God forbid this post forever

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Of Course you can, but you must appreciate God's/Man's masterpiece in an AGAPE way!!!! grin grin

But that was what I did na grin

Moreover, I am a poet like Solomon. As a matter of fact, Solomon is my role model.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AdimGreat(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
So that idiot whorica told laycon who the fu*ck are you? I'm sure they won't see this one too. Dumb asses!

It's like you people reason with your ass or it's just the quest to belong and join the bandwagon in dragging Erica. If you want to be objective you'll know that that statement came from her talking about how she feels Laycon is making it look like she's forcing friendship with him.
All of you spewing rubbish here to drag her will likely say the same time or even worse in similar situation. These are normal things people do or say. Like when you feel someone is making feel like you are forcing friendship with him and go who does he think he is. What's there? But as una wan quench on top Erica matter, everything must be interpreted negatively.
Tueh!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Wathoni dts going home soon.

Wathoni might survive o if they are to evict one person though....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amillionn:
I’m sorry for you. You better face your girlfriend. Once you and wathoni quarrel small quarrel, she will boo up your friend. grin

bad belle grin

Swear say you no think am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Munzy14:
Mood! when u are for Laycon and Laycon alone...
I no dey even stress.

Just relass and be taken kaioff

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
laycon is being childish

Something bad happened to her, you cant say sorry

Very foolish of him

Leave our childish Laycon, abeg! Small time now, u will open your mouth to say "Laycon is obsessed with Erica"

Let him be childish please, it is needed for his sanity. He cook for her days ago, u guys drag him saying he is foolish, obsessed etc.

Leave Laycon alone

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:
Shey una hear Kiddwaya comment about Lay Corn.

I said it here that day, some people were busy arguing about street fight and whatnot.

Kiddwaya go beat am nothing go remain.

Una don too watch American feem. grin
I don't even understand, who wan beat each other before? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
homesteady:

This is why I will continually say anybody that is supporting what he is doing should be ashamed him or herself.
chai... So laycon caused everything, even kidd wey wire d babe no console am... Ds same u will call him simp if he started looking out for her... D fact is no one can do it beta and d wat he is handling it is so far better for his mental health... Why cant she avoid kidd to get her sense bak... Na d same emotinal weakness... Be ashame of pple supporting her too

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
scondy:

who r u to decide who should feel what fo which housemate?

dey ur dey my friend...the love and light that ur like keep hammering on till pickin go spoil beyond repair....tough love is the only way to set pple straight....

I am mily, and I know you on BB
Stop the dodginess
Own your gloating
...it is too early to dey our deys for the season don’t you think? Idea?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
dominique:

Unbanned
thanks ,I was about to send a mail. These una spambot eh cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
homesteady:

It's surprising how out of everything she said to Neo, it is only that one you people dragged out.

Laycon told her "let me just dance with you then we will go back to reset", you people did not say anything about that one, it is only the consolation part you people are dwelling on.

It's not like she said he should a shoulder for her to cry on, she just expected him tosay cheer up, she even gave an example.

it's quite surprising that out of every space in that house Erica like to romance with Kidd in front of Laycon while knowing his feeling..?

abeg don't be sentimental.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

But that was what I did na grin

Moreover, I am a poet like Solomon. As a matter of fact, Solomon is my role model.

It is the bible's love letter to women smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

Lol, how can you even say that Tacha is prettier than Erica?

Nawao!
So, you never hear say beauty dey subjective?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nah! She’s not my speck.

ArchAnge1:
bad belle grin

Swear say you no think am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Erica deserves every strike she got. Her total disregard for the rules had to be punished.

In her head she naively still thinks all Laycon wants or is to her is a friend. She doesn't know that Laycon wants more than friendship that's why all the PDA they do in front of him annoys and disgust him.

Imagine someone choking and smooching the babe you have a crush on in your presense grin

Another funny thing is I can't remember Laycon ever asking Erica to be his girl. So to her he is supposed to be a friend.

Laycon on the other hand after seeing tissue paper know they have been digging the girl he has a crush on, cannot and will not go and be consoling her.

That would be actually inflicting yourself with more pain. He should stay clear.

Erica doesn't look like someone that will reflect on what has just happened and adjust. That would be her end if she is not careful.

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
Don't ever I repeat don't ever compare tacha to Erica. You can compare her with Kim. Tacha was already a brand before the show while your whorica don't ever know where her life is going yet even though I don't like tacha but that's the fact.
Erica before Bbn was more exposed than Tacha of "Befroe Bbn"

Make una talk truth for once ffs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

Yes, why?
and you think no campany will be needing praise for publicity

Haba
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe and scondy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amillionn:
Nah! She’s not my speck.

what's your spec?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EazyJ(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Will there be eviction tonight?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
So i heard Erica said "who the fvvvck is laycon, look at him"

Delilah, just Wait, you would soon find out...

Wth.. I was pitying her for the strike sef.... undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Wathoni might survive o if they are to evict one person though....
They may evict 3 sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hazardfan1:

She's still doing hard girl, she'll soon breakdown but Kidds presence in that house is still helping her stay strong
Kidd is always there for her, something most ladies hating her wish they can relate.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

I went out and never thought this would happen. I'm so pained I missed it.

But don't worry, Biggie will reset it. Erica just have to be of good behavior till Biggie does.

When I woke up and was told ehn, I thought the person was trolling me as usual again cos I’m an erica fan and he’s an icon grin, until I was shown twitter clips as receipts.

Then I ‘rushed’ here.

I hope it gets reset really. Anything little mistake can be the cause of the last strike and may not even have to be an altercation.

Kidd missing hoh game for additional two weeks pained me sha after Carrying the house on his head for biggie.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dannyxy:
So i heard Erica said "who the fvvvck is laycon, look at him"

Delilah, just Wait, you would soon find out...

Wth.. I was pitying her for the strike sef.... undecided
She go regret soon. na matter of time...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
Don't ever I repeat don't ever compare tacha to Erica. You can compare her with Kim. Tacha was already a brand before the show while your whorica don't ever know where her life is going yet even though I don't like tacha but that's the fact.
Una think say some of us been no dey here last year?

Tacha was which brand? Tacha was only a twerker on IG. She was not a brand in anyway.

Erica is more of a brand. At least, she already has inroads into the entertainment industry.

Apart from showing her unclothedness on the gram, Tacha had none. Zilch.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
ItsCookie:

I know it's a matter of time before you blame Nengi.

Ozo that was whispering to Neo for something that doesn't involve Nengi?

Well, I don't blame you, you don't know how it feels to Stan a HM that gives you all the peace of mind in the world while being unarguably very entertaining without tainting her image and self esteem....

If it makes you feel good, blame it on Nengi

Wrong. It involved Nengi and Dora

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.