Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5108525 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Amya:

Posting a tweet about cucumbers? It's much better to use a cucumber to pleasure yourself than make yourself a sex.toy for a guy that hasn't claimed you. Erica is a disgrace.

The worst is that,the sextoy was hammered on live TV... cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Amya:
Selfrespect. 0

Selfworth 0

And they say she's an actress. Only God knows how many rounds per producer.

I can only Imagine....E be things o... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Mariinee:
No dey ask me stupid question.
Shurrup! You want Kidd to be dragged as well, not like you want them to stop dragging Erica.

Rubbish!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:

yes he did.

past midnight,they were discussing of sex tapes, praise, laycon.

Erica said something like,'making a sex.tape..Kidd said sex tape is the one people can see and Erica said people didn't see anything as she and Kidd, were under the duvets. blah blah.

before Kidd admitted to flogging her pussy..while the nkita smiled.

What a shame!!

And her fans will go around blaming everyone except her. Tufiakwa!!!

Thank you for the update. I appreciate.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2020
igasiboy98:
See the video Dickrica fans went to download from xvideos and claim it was Nengi. They think Nengi is like their po*rn star. Your agenda is dead on arrival.

The fact that they'd do this shows that they are not even confident or proud about their fave's sexuality and liberation as they'd have us believe.

grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
And guess what?
She proves everyone calling her all that name right daily
lolzzzzzz
I just pity her sha.
She has really lost focus and irredemmable
I thought she would come back to her senses after two strike but village people no go gree for her.
Fact is that nengi is pulling more weight than her makes it worst.
Even if laycon messes up, nengi go still win before laycon and Ozo is almost displacing her too
phelonrays:
I swear people stanning this girl deserve an award...

Just imagine the names

*Manipulator

*Delilah

*Narcissist

*Slut

*LovePeddler

*Whorica

*Black nyansh

*CUMbucket

*CUMtent

Chai!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
ba7man:
Why Minjin
Dude's like a Z rate artiste.
And so?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
The fact that Africans are always awake every night to monitor And know what will happen between Kiddrica says a lot.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lorayne(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Nairalanders!!!!!! Una dey try! 30 pages of banter,1/2 page of update! see energy!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:

he claims her pitiable pussy behind close doors but not bold to do it openly.. why?

I recall vividly, at first he told Dorothy NOBODY!! ..what sort of a man forgets the lady y'all claim to cheerish so much?

lol..let me remind you,that Kidd has said he's a flirt, a smooth talker, and a pleaser of women.. whatever he does are just parts of his numerous shenanigans. he can do more but never commit to dog Erica or ever be faithful.

at the beginning when Erica still had her home training, you could see a bit of pure natural chemistry..I'm speaking of the Erica who cautioned Kidd for groping her breasts.. not the wild wild dog we see now

anyone with eyes, can see there's more of sexual tension between them..they can't have a decent conversation without Kidd, trying to force his finger down her throat,or trying to choke her.

go through my post ,I said it that after their first sexual inter course I said, Erica is gone..but never expected it to go down this bad!! men don't appreciate easy cheap cun.ts.

only senseless girls and bloody bisexuals with bursted anus,would lust after a community prick like Kidd.. sorry if you're one..I'm not interested.

lol...kidrica never reach to peeper me, rather I'll be putting y'all in my thoughts and prayers. it's not easy, logging out at night and coming on the next day with your hearts racing, because of a cheap street dog who can't close legs for once.

and remember Erica dog, is just a step away from going home, no thanks to Kidd's Benue prick.

After this year's big brother, I will Stan whoever you're Stanning..I can't afford to be against you with all these savage responses.... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love this gal!.. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Mariinee:
Y'all calling Erica a whoree and whatnot, but what about Kiddwaya? They are both participants in the act, so why are you calling just the woman out? Explain this.

She owns the pusssy being flogged hard. She has control over it. If Kidd tries rubbish without her consent, he would be gone the next day.

If Nengi had allowed Ozo and not stood her ground, I'm sure her pusssy would have been slammed hard.

A sensible lady should know better. Like I said the other day, the pussy is already expired, she's 26 and have gone thru several heartbreaks, Kidd sef dey try.

He's equally useless. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Andrew13:
anybody donjazzy de support nor de win

Truth!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh tire!...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Shurrup! You want Kidd to be dragged as well, not like you want them to stop dragging Erica.

Rubbish!
You aren't smart, but are we really surprised?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
This thread is hilarious. grin
I've been laughing hard since grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Dear Superions, this is the time to vote for Ozo and forget about HOH games. It's a game of luck, anybody can win.

Normalize voting like he's been banned from playing that game forever!
Anybody can enter bottom 4 as it is now, so go hard for that young man

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Asgard13:

I’m pained .... but you keep calling the whole nairaland mods grin

My pain is affecting you ba?

Then I love the pain wink

Make sure you don't edit your posts o. Leave them like that let the mods see them... cheesy cheesy

If you edit them, then you are a chic.ken!..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

After this year's big brother, I will Stan whoever you're Stanning..I can't afford to be against you with all this savage responses.... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love this gal!.. cheesy cheesy

buhahahahaha

the feeling is mutual ohh!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Wantoni try endure , u almost going home
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:

because if I'm to go personal with you,this thread won't see the last of it.

why can't you deal with it,that Erica is a dog.?

it hurts I know... but it's what it's

Kidd told Africa he flogged her pussy hard,I'm sure the pussy is now in the same state as the fallen walls of Jericho

sorry!

Don't go personal Biko.....Don't want you to be banned!...

You need to keep hammering sense into their senseless coconut heads.... grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
lymelyte:
For Erica to be striked twice by big brother,then it's obvious that she has been messing herself up on the show..There is no smoke without fire..There are cameras in that house even in the bathroom and big brother sees everything..

Exactly, even them kayode are disgusted with the things they see that they are not showing us.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Lhimeet:
Fine girl, fine girl grin

Fine girl without brain na Toto dey suffer am
tongue

Choi!... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

She owns the pusssy being flogged hard. She has control over it. If Kidd tries rubbish without her consent, he would be gone the next day.

If Nengi had allowed Ozo and not stood her ground, I'm sure her pusssy would have been slammed hard.

A sensible lady should know better. Like I said the other day, the pussy is already expired, she's 26 and have gone thru several heartbreaks, Kidd sef dey try.

But Kidd is also using his dick, and his stamina. They are both using their bodies. In fact, it's harder for Kidd because men take longer to replenish the energy spent. So, I don't understand this one-sided moral outcry.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Brighto hitting Wantoni

Finally brighto did it with wathoni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lack of D has turned you into a cucumber lover.
continue o
But don't blame Erica for your konji!

Lame lines... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Why is Kayode torturing us with this kinda snore embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

This you?

Hazardfan1:

Me too, Erica is sooo adorable

You posted this right?

Hazardfan1:
Erica is the love of my life.....
Wow

Hazardfan1:

Erica loves Kidd too much, he seems to really like her too.

Chaiii, I wish I was kidd right now....see as fine girl fall for this guy yakata

You even confessed below that Erica treats Laycon with respect.

Hazardfan1:

Except Erica alone..

She's the ONLY one who treats him with so much love and respect.

May GOD save us from fake people who'll be ready to attack us after supporting us.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Agbgift:

Pls try another tactics.loool

Chai!

This thread is on cruise this morning!..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Pls who is beating whose kitty up.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Personal... you don tire to call mods....

You’re free to even go hell... who send grin

Why can’t you deal with it ... the fact that you’re a dog like Erica ... difference is that she had multiple orgasms and you’ve never witnessed one... inspite of all your wankings and digging around like Erica angry

The pussy is in more better shape than your pussy.. and you know this fact

We’ve seen kid coming around for more ... shows they both enjoyed it

Now how many men you know will be proud of your pussy and admit to have yansh you like kid over Erica

I under your truly pained and it’s none of my business

We can deal anyhow you want it.. grin

Still call the mods.... after all you’re comfortably giving what you can’t take

Full.

See how your grammar is quarrelling with one another.. I understand, that's how pains use to do somebody. tongue tongue.... kikikikikikiikiki grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Ebuka: are you gonna miss kidd
Erica: yeah he's the pepper in my suya,the lion in my jungle so yeah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Brighto was hitting Wantoni , she was even screaming , na wa

Kayode as usual , move the camera to sleeping snoring Nengi

Finally brighto is disvirgined

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.