Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021575 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2020
kowema:
You people have evicted Praise now the House mates are sleeping like logs of wood

Not having enough fans is nobody's fault...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2020
tunde82seidat:
I really don't like the way people are slut shaming Erica .I'm not even a fan but come on- it's only Kidd she's been having her intimate moments with.You lots act like you v never had sex in your lives - isn't that hypocrisy. You will be amazed she's even more decent than most of the other girls in d house forming 'discipline' .Just because she wears hers on her sleeve doesn't mean she's cheap.And I see some comments that she won't get a good man to marry her- The same way Nina is married, bambam also n My Khafi engaged ( even tho I refused to believe she had sex ) is same way Erica will be married to her prince charming.I'm not trying to justify all her actions (who are we to judge)but pls cut her some slack . Proudly an Icon

The intimacy she was having before the show nko?
And after the show?

Are you saying she had no boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Dotez:
Kidd said people outside will be saying “get yourself an Ozo , a guy like Ozo not Kidd, grin this guy can talk
No wonder he is always on poor Ozo's case.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Erica last night, when Kidd mentioned that Praise threw jabs at Laycon for his looks:

"You can't make fun of somebody's body type, he didn't create himself"

Elites, before you enter mud with anyone, abeg, remember wetin Erica talk so.

Good morning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

True....absolutely true.

You can hardly see Erica without hovering around Kidd, when she's with him, dry talk about sex, intimacy and other nonsense. Nothing else.

I remember when she said she'd never do anything with Kidd aside kissing and making out. grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy

I'd have believed this if I didn't watch last night, they were together for almost three hours talking about different things without involving sex, they didn't even choke or kiss to my greatest disappointment. angry angry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Abeg make una give me updates...i just sneaked out of work.

What's popping?? Is my boo Ozo still following that mammy water up and down?

This evening na for alfa beach i dey go do incantations to free my Ozo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Personal... you don tire to call mods....

You’re free to even go hell... who send grin

Why can’t you deal with it ... the fact that you’re a dog like Erica ... difference is that she had multiple orgasms and you’ve never witnessed one... inspite of all your wankings and digging around like Erica angry

The pussy is in more better shape than your pussy.. and you know this fact

We’ve seen kid coming around for more ... shows they both enjoyed it

Now how many men you know will be proud of your pussy and admit to have yansh you like kid over Erica

I under your truly pained and it’s none of my business

We can deal anyhow you want it.. grin

Still call the mods.... after all you’re comfortably giving what you can’t take

Full.
[img]https://media1./images/b74c396bc00560fad02a0ea865c11ae4/tenor.gif?itemid=12800051[/img]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
People with normal sense and criticism: Erica shouldn't sell herself short as a sex object and let Kidd talk to her anyhow, she should have some self-respect and decency so when they leave the house Kidd can even consider staying with her for at least three months because right now she's just showing herself a sex object to the audience, anything else to offer?

Elites: LAS LAS E DEY PAIN YOU PLEASE CRY I LIKE DRINKING YOUR TEARS CHILE .
These so called elites are acting like primary school kids when they're saying mmeh ntoh mm paracetamol

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
"We'll hold you when things get rough"
"We'll be with you from dusk till dawn"

I'm not crying oooooo cry cry cry cry

https://twitter.com/_Herpinesssings/status/1297573529429344256?s=09

I'm back to watch this. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Hellites, good morning kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Bookworm001:
Team[b] Ozo we are targeting 2nd position this week ooo.[/b]

We are coming with armoured tanks and ballistic missiles to the voting polls this week.

Ozo till the finals

I've never been this happy being an ICon

ICons,we must cement that 1st position we're known with
I've never been number 2
I've always been number one all my life

Thanks for this again Icons
Proudly Icons

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Darumshaker:
Have been following this thread for a while now and I see a lot of people slut shaming Erica, even people wey collect knack in in NYSC camp of just two weeks. Just so you know, most of her fans still love her regardless and will not join y'all in your bants.
Just remember ceec and Tobi's case after the backlash she got in the last weeks she still topped Tobi. Y'all can continue to troll, she is gaining fans

She is gaining hoes and who.res like her, sensible fans are leaving

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2020
CaSttLe:

Nah, Dora, Ozo, Prince, and TrikyTee are discussing on the dining.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Anytime Ozo is talking...

My mum this
My mum that
My mum bla bla bla

Jeez angry angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mstick: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2020
This school is called Port Harcourt international School. She was my younger sister's senior. Her elder brother James attended the same school. I knew her as Rebecca then Sha.

This just proves that she isn't 22. grin

2O22:
A rare photo session of Nengi with Mai Idris Alaoma, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Usman Dan Fodio, Late Pa Ojukwu, King Jaja of Opobo, Margaret Ekpo, etc before WW1 started. Royal Ninjas�️ there's another war now that requires you to #FocusOnNengi. No dull o!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2020
gracechellar:

Hehehe. Thanks for This advice.

You're welcome sweet soul, if you need a good friend here. Make friend with Queencookie, she's still one of the good girls here.

Don't let these ones supporting a girl fucccking on TV without shame change your orientation, especially with a man who hasn't asked her out.

FWB things, while there's nothing bad in it, dey should be more discreet about it is all we ask for grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Getnewinfo:
Anytime Ozo is talking...

My mum this
My mum that
My mum bla bla bla

Jeez angry angry
He likes his mother a lot, it's a good thing, Jeez.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At the end of the day, all of us go die and when we face our creator, most of us go dey under the queue for premarital sex, God abi angels won't ask if it was done on TV or face me I slap you room, everybody match down to hell! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't condemn yourself to hell, while you're still alive, there's still maximum grace for you, just like Erica, you can still be saved and make heaven.

Hell fire na die ooo. U don't wanna spend forever there grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Star girl to the world. No noise making.

Haters can only hate.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
OffsahBoye:

I've never been this happy being an ICon

ICons,we must cement that 1st position we're known with
I've never been number 2
I've always been number one all my life

Thanks for this again Icons
Proudly Icons

It's a work in progress, we Superions will come for that number 1 position.

Take a chill pill and relax, the ultimate is the number 1, we came third last week and we want to be above third this week.

We will come for that number 1 spot, that's the goal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
zicoraads:
[s]I think what's manifesting with Erica's case is misogyny. The belief that as a man you can do anything you want to do and there will be no repercussions, but when a woman does same, she has to be questioned.

As I said before now, I can probably understand a Nigerian man having negative views about a woman's sexual choices and how she chooses to express it. But a woman thinking it's OK to call another woman names for her choices is what is truly sad.
[/s]
If you have ever called a man a simp for being emotional don't preach to anyone abeg

They are two consenting adults
but she is selling herself short on TV for ego Billi Billi and a man that is not interested in a relationship with her and does not rate her "flogged the pussy hard??" cheesy

and she has the guts to look down on people for things they are unable to control

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Hallenjay:
im not even concerned abr sex or no sex but d fact dat ds ia not allowing her to play d game wella... D too much attachment and less active in oda pples discussion aside his bf is d koko... Why i dont blame kidd is because its not affecting him because he still mingle wit odas, doing well by jumping on pple conversation

So, she does not mingle with BrightO, Tolani and Trikky? She even plays with Lucy and Dora a lot. How do you even know who she's minglin with, when camera avoids her like a plague, except when she either dey with Kidd, or Tolani?

Or is it housemates that are talking nasty things about her behind her back she should mingle with? People that any small thing she says, dem go carry am go do room meeting.

She was mingling just fine, before malaria hit her last week, and she was mostly on her own. This is a new week, bring up this complaint by Friday, and your point will be solid, but left to me, make she no even mingle, before una talk say she talk something. She no need to mingle with housemates, we like her like that.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I missed that, thank you. Her laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When they expose your lies and your escape is laughter emoji. God no go shame us.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2020
galaxyball:

The beat her pussy line came later,

he said it and as usual she was giggling like a castrated hyena

https://twitter.com/nidris2004/status/1297792521083461632

Gracechellar, here's one of the videos, the one where she was fingered in the 2nd or 3rd week is already on Xvideos grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Prove to me that she didnt sleep her way to be featured in this movie
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Though is normal sha
Bomboiy:
Star girl to the world. No noise making.

Haters can only hate.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Time for charity has passed bikonu... lipsrsealed
If Laycon is up for eviction this week( I hope he wins HOH this week sha), 98.4% votes should go to Laycon if not 100%
iCONS4Laycon

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2020
kowema:
You people have evicted Praise now the House mates are sleeping like logs of wood
so sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
77up:
You cannot come and kee yourself,I like you grin

My brother, na me for kon dey defend her or dey nurse heart attack like her fans are doing here.

God forbid. grin cheesy grin grin

Make she sha dey entertain us for Saturday night party and I still wan dey see her beautiful smile.

Las las, Multichoice will use her to make money and dump her. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Bookworm001:
Team Ozo we are targeting 2nd position this week ooo.

We are coming with armoured tanks and ballistic missiles to the voting polls this week.

Ozo till the finals

Why not first? I hope you know all positions are for grasp? Anything is possible on these streets
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Bennytwin:

Why not first? I hope you know all positions are for grasp? Anything is possible on these streets

Ok man
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Bookworm001:

Take a chill pill and relax, the ultimate is the number 1, we came third last week and we want to be above third this week.

LOL.

Nobody has cemented top spot, my dear. Make una no relent, anything can happen. The more people think they have no competition, the easier it is for them to slack.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
[s][/s]
Bookworm001:

As if Icons won't vote....
Your only hope of coming first on poll
Is when the anointed(Laycon) isn't up for eviction

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
CaSttLe:

He's talking with Dora, prince and Triky

I've noticed he's started to keep his distance whenever that mgbeke comes to disturb him as usual. His vibe with her isn't as strong as before so hopefully he's learnt from that strike .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.