Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073258 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
kendrick93:
That was Erica who said they're not there yet
I heard what wathoni said. She said Ozo found love with nengi but she's not sure nengi feels the same. She then said she feels nengi actually found love with prince because they always did things together but she doesn't know if it is mutual
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Wait oh!!

So Nengi shouldn't touch Kidd again because of WhorErica?

Is kidd married to WhorErica?

Didn't you hear WhorErica say she's not in love with Kidd?

Abeg free my fine girl o jareh!

She can play with whomever she wishes. Kidd is her friend as well. Afterall he carried her this morning... tongue tongue

Lol, better dey thank God say no be ur girl Kidd catch, u shud be grateful to Erica for snatching Kidd, else na she we for dey drag now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Stupid something..

Don't regard as a human being, she is an animal in human body
This is getting out of hand o shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fayar:

Wake up my friend cheesy cheesy cheesy

go to twitter and see jazzy main ACCOUNT. Akpa ntu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Nengi is desperate to have Kidd, so are ladies supporting her.

Even Guyz supporting Nengi are desperate to fvck Kidd too, that's why they hate Erica.

Show me a picture of Nengi holding Ozo like this.

Kidd no even send am, watch closely grin

Nengi already answered that when she said she doesn't want to send the wrong signals. She knows ozo has feelings for her. She doesn't want to lead him on by being touchy with him.

As for Kidd waya and the rest guys she touches and play with, she knows they don't have feelings for her.

When she realized Prince was catching feelings, what did she do? She cut it off with him...

Until Kidd tells her he's catching feelings for her, she would keep touching and playing with him..

I'm sorry for you guys cause you have more weeks to cry and wail about that... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you are funny o...I laughed at that senseless comment you wrote about guys supporting Nengi are desperate to fvck Kidd.. That was very very lame..
I expected better intelligent Comment from you and not that jargon... cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
He's just a friend... he's just a bestie, but the day Wathoni suggested Kidd didn't chase anyone in that house, Aunty went rogue, cried and quarreled join. Who's fooling who really. Says one thing and does the complete opposite.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tonnyray:
Lol. That point was so off. I've been in church several times with my ex and anytime she steps out to use the ladies and sashays back to her seat, the sight of that yansh often makes me wanna fvck her on the spot. Now because I don't fvck her right there for the sake of cameras and people I'm fake? grin
What the hell happened to self control? The need to sound woke ehn.. grin
the Fact that you're salivating about banging a lady while in "church" already dethrones you from the "moral" stand you are claiming.the need to sound morally conscious ehn.we all have different levels of self control,and last time i checked kid and erica had sex on a bed not the public space you hypocrites are spewing around.Multichoice's Dstv And Gotv are not "public services" as you have to subscribe to view them.
if angels and god truly do exist,they would be tired of the numerous sexcapades flooding the heavenly TV'Sl
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
homesteady:
Tolanibaj said she was strategic by choosing Vee, because she was sure that people were going to save her and she wanted Wathoni and Trikky to have less votes. So she picked Praise and Vee..

She doesn't know that Vee was just one vote from being kicked out. grin
Pls how did Erica vote?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
goldenone:

I don't think its DS. He called him as HOH
Ok
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Macrex:
I don’t know why fans want housemates to fall
in love and marry so bad. Y’all ain’t never heard
of the word ‘fling’ ? Think of a summer fling.
Don't mind them. Silly people. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
nazablossom:
Ha! I didn't see anything seducing from the way she behaved in the diary room

Ahnn Ahnn...leave them biko grin

Agenda must Agend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, better dey thank God say no be ur girl Kidd catch, u shud be grateful to Erica for snatching Kidd, else na she we for dey drag now.

Hahaha hahahaha!

I can bet with my left balls my girl for no shalaye her Toto for kid..Na only play she for dey play with am till Dem leave the house.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's a reality show for goodness sake.
A show of real human traits, feelings, emotions and actions, etc.
A true reflection of the society.
A single girl had sex on the bed with a single man-- something more likely to ALSO happen when two people who are attracted to each other are together.
Stop spoiling this show for us with ignorant analysis.
Switch to Emmanuel TV or Food Channel for a different reality.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
samplanner:
This is the first time I will be commenting on this year's BBN.

Erica has never been real. She said a different thing about her relationship with Kidd while she exactly does and show the opposite. To me that girl is the cheapest girl I have ever seen in the history of BBNaija.

I will never be proud to have a sister like Erica who cannot control herself in a confine space.

I use to like her from the beginning but now I will be supporting Ozo and Laycon bcs I felt they have a lot in them. Ozo to me is the only guy with the good heart in that house.

You've seen how fake she is, she knows viewers watch diary sessions hence her constant denials.

In private when she thinks Camera might not be on them, she tries to cajole the guy into committing, she has done it several times but baba no fall, he's only bent on beating the pussy grin grin grin

Don't let them Eeghe, Kiddricahawk, slynation, Fayar, see this o grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninetiethcrown7(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
This triky tee Na bad belle grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amya:
He's just a friend... he's just a bestie, but the day Wathoni suggested Kidd didn't chase anyone in that house, Aunty went rogue, cried and quarreled join. Who's fooling who really. Says one thing and does the complete opposite.

the girl na complete nymphomaniac

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:

nopes.. I thought he already asked her out.

y'all said Kidd was planning a London trip with her

what happened to Mrs waya?

accept your friends with benefits tag,or better still osho-free tag.. in peace.

I can't even call her friends with benefit, because friend like that ain't obsessed or clingy they move on..

true friendship or connection isn't from choking, or multiple Mouth Action, or sex..

True!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nice one Tricktee!
You are saying nothing but the truth!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:
If you watch the full video of this, you'll be ashamed of Nengi. She was acting so desperate to Kidd.

Kidd shouted to her; Nengi leave me nh! cheesy

But her fans won't make a big deal out of it, they watched it and pretended, if Na Erica, they'll start wailing.

Nengi should leave Kidd alone, we no want am.cheesy

Even the blind can see that Nengi wants Kidd. She only respects Erica thats why she has not encroached his space.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I don't think Nengi will useless herself like that, even if she is the one with kidd

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tricky spitting sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
TrickyTee's diary section are always on point.
I don't just understand why this guy no get fans. I really don't.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Macrex:

go to twitter and see jazzy main ACCOUNT. Akpa ntu

My friend wake up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
innocentdude:
Mood?
Happy she hasn't stood up so far

Who did she vote out?
Vee and Wathoni. They're not her friends and she's indifferent to whether they stay or not.

Thoughts on Wager?
Can't paint. Doesn't know her the painting will turn out cause she's bery bad at painting.

Who's the hero she'll be painting ?
Her mom. She's closest with her. Can't think of any other person to showcase than her. Her being a better parent than some people with 2 parents. Wants to spoil her silly and is a bit sad she's not been able to do that so far but plans to take care of her when he leaves her.

Thoughts on repeated wager losses ?
Infringements have wrecked them. They'll try not to break any more rules and do their best to win the wager .

Over the years HM's have found love in the house. Thoughts on this years HM's finding love?
Neo and Vee have found love. She has not found love cause she's not looking for it. Kidd is like her best friend. Prince and Tolani aren't there yet. Ozo likes Nengi but isn't sure if Nengi reciprocates enough .

Anything else?
Apologises for infringements. She's on 2 strikes now and walking on eggshells . She hopes that it won't make her ball up into a shell and start to withdraw cause she doesn't want to get DQ'ed.

Unbanned...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
samplanner:
This is the first time I will be commenting on this year's BBN.

Erica has never been real. She said a different thing about her relationship with Kidd while she exactly does and show the opposite. To me that girl is the cheapest girl I have ever seen in the history of BBNaija.

I will never be proud to have a sister like Erica who cannot control herself in a confine space.

I use to like her from the beginning but now I will be supporting Ozo and Laycon bcs I felt they have a lot in them. Ozo to me is the only guy with the good heart in that house.
Funnier was when she asked laycon to 'protect' her from having sex with kiddi when she was drunk d other night.

The same person have bn giving him d cookey jar on a steady ever since. grin
Apart from d gorgeous smile she possesses , there's nothing different BTW her and d regular runz girls.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
nazablossom:

Her sitting position, based on her short gown too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
when They have nothing reasonable to say, they resort to ad hominems.Lol,you're A Joke

silence is d best answer for a _____ like u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Controlling your urge because camera is watching shows how fake you are. And sooner than later, you'll burst at the seams and be caught unawares.

So you can fu**k any where to show you are not fake?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
nazablossom:

Thank you! Also, I think you're probably the only Nengi fan that has been a bit fair to Erica, you don't troll unnecessarily, but you see that Chi something, that babe has so much bile and bitterness in her that I'm surprised she hasn't drowned in it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Even biggie is impressed by Trickytee's superb observations about relationship!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Nengi already answered that when she said she doesn't want to send the wrong signals. She knows ozo has feelings for her. She doesn't want to lead him on by being touchy with him.

As for Kidd waya and the rest guys she touches and play with, she knows they don't have feelings for her.

When she realized Prince was catching feelings, what did she do? She cut it off with him...

Until Kidd tells her he's catching feelings for her, she would keep touching and playing with him..

I'm sorry for you guys cause you have more weeks to cry and wail about that... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you are funny o...I laughed at that senseless comment you wrote about guys supporting Nengi are desperate to fvck Kidd.. That was very very lame..
I expected better intelligent Comment from you and not that jargon... cheesy cheesy
Show me another housemate Nengi has held like this. It mustn't be Ozo this time, just another housemate.cheesy grin

Why Kidd? Must she go wet because of Kidd?

Kidd even shouted at her "Nengi leave me nh", but you all sure watched it and didn't update us, if Na Erica, una go turn to ojuelegba NTA broadcasters with updates and pictures.

Why is Nengi so desperate?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.