Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5089222 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4428) (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
I never knew tricky tee was that smart .an impromptu question .yet was able to deliver.
Love needs to be tested to know true love.tri kytee (2020)
We are in a controlled environment,free food and light.till one stays in the real world and face challenges before you can call it love.tricky tee(2020)

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
All this Ninjas sef,stop confusing us nah.
Some of una dey praise Kidd dey call am MVP, and enjoy seeing ur fave with him.
Some of una dey call Kidd names while trying to defend ur role model.
Which one nah grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Lies! You don't drag Kidd because you have nothing to use against him. You don't drag him because Nengi will still chase him around and it'll backfire.

You've dragged Erica and even Ozo that is mostly close to Nengi, why then do you want to us to believe you can't Kidd.

I dare you, drag him if dem born you well! grin

Just look at Mercy 0.7 with her sad and fat cheek that got widened by uncircumcised preeeqs of Alhajischeesy grin

You want me to drag Kiddwaya and leave WhorErica alone.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

No I refuse. It's WhorErica's agbalumo titties I want to squeeze... I want to squeeze them so bad till they squirt blo.od.... cheesy cheesy grin

By the way do you know that your fav the wh0re bleached her skin.. I bet she wanted so bad to look like a Nengi that she had to change her skin tone several shades lighter just to curb her low self-esteem...

I'm sure looking at those white skin girls abroad really deflated her self esteem...No wonder her skin stone is so uneven..Tueh!..

I laugh in fake ass!... grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Who do you think is winning tonight's Hoh

Correct prediction will get a reward.

Bragging rights as reward. Lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dotez:
All this Ninjas sef,stop confusing us nah.
Some of una dey praise Kidd dey call am MVP, and enjoy seeing ur fave with him.
Some of una dey call Kidd names while trying to defend ur role model.
Which one nah grin
Isn't it obvious that they want Kidd to show interest in their Nengi aka low budget Mercy 0.7

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Kidd will not fvck NENGI... tongue tongue
LMAO
What makes u think so?

We dey watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Your over exposed olosho is the most insecure bitch in that house..

See how she quickly surrendered her Toto to be flogged by Kiddwaya all because she wanted to keep him for herself..Such a desperado..

Yet the Bobo's eyes are still wandering about... grin grin

As for Nengi's butt, if she worked on it, it's fine. Afterall it's part of the things that makes her unique..She's got it all. There's a saying that " If you don't like it, You fix it"...That's what she's probably done and is so happy about it. See how she flaunts that booty in your faces.... hahaha hahahaha!.. grin cheesy

I'm sure you always wince in pain whenever you see her shake that booty... grin grin grin

Kidd even likes it and almost encouraged WhorErica to get her boobs fixed too... tongue tongue tongue
whoever fixed Nengi's butt did an amazing job, she got a perfect Brazilian butt lift, unlike the locally fixed lopsided ones. If I didn't see her earlier pictures, I wouldn't know anything was done. Money well spent

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Isn't it obvious that they want Kidd to show interest in their Nengi aka low budget Mercy 0.7
LMAO

Not all of dem though

The confusion is just amusing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:
its funny to see Erica's apologists an intercontinental por.n dog coming for Nengi.

yes, Nengi's looks deceived us!! we thought she'd give us fresh por.n each day, but alas it was sister Erica ngozi with her black small nyash, whose puss.y has been flogged hard!

if Nengi had the opportunities Erica had,she wouldn't become a cumbag like Erica...Erica with all her education, career, and well travelled.. how's she doing? her mouth,is a semen bin.. tueeh!

don't compare Erica with Nengi.. Nengi lost her parents..

had to fend and provide for whatever she has.

struggled to get to the level she's right now.

while your useless Erica, despite having it all on a platter on gold..she's useless, an upcoming Mia khalifa.

and the tendencies of her ending as single mother is high again.

#prayers for Erica's mum#

Exactly!... grin grin grin

Chibabe sey it's P0rn dog... kikikikikikiikiki grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amya:

Uncle you fall under the umbrella of Kiddrica.

There are three parts. Kidd, Kiddrica and Erica. You're Kiddrica. All your comments point to that fact. You're not a Kidd stan.

Don't mind the Fool. He wants me to drag Kidd when he's not even a proper Kidd fan.. I bet he would even be laughing at Kidd if I drag him..

He go Wait tire.... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

I bet that Gbegiri is in 2019. Go back there and look for him..

I'm Erica's black nyansh!.... tongue tongue tongue

You keep shooting yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bookworm001:

grin

Abi nah

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

You want me to drag Kiddwaya and leave WhorErica alone.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

No I refuse. It's WhorErica's agbalumo titties I want to squeeze... I want to squeeze them so bad till they squirt blo.od.... cheesy cheesy grin

By the way do you know that your fav the wh0re bleached her skin.. I bet she wanted so bad to look like a Nengi that she had to change her skin tone several shades lighter just to curb her low self-esteem...

I'm sure looking at those white skin girls abroad really deflected her self esteem...No wonder her skin stone is so uneven..Tueh!..

Nengi's fans after searching the whole internet without seeing anything to troll Kidd with.

grin cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's Erica I blame for him making it obvious she chose Kidd over him. Normal levels, girls go dey form equal love for both guys until one of them borrows himself sense. Now see how her goodness is being used against her.
You can say that again.A rational human being would have been disgusted by such behavior.But you see some girls have spec,and seeing a pretty girl like Erica ,most likely Laycon isnt her spec.You know how a lot of Nigeria girls blab about being handsome and all that.Most likely shes not in his League.Laycon should have known that.But then he could still have tried,and he did.But upon experiencing rejection, he should just have left it at that.He was still rambling about it in his DS today,saying its difficult seeing someone he cares about frolicking with another guy,in the same house.Meaning he's not just able to move on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Seriously
You were beginning to make sense till your last statement

Did Prince not make his intentions known to Tolani
Neo and vee relationship is obvious...
Ka3na got dragged for that show wt praise only for her to say it's aggressive cuddling....

Do you think its because she had sex that's why she's been dragged this much....No thats what most viewers call content
I won't drag her for holding her shit

But
If she's asked who's Kidd?
What will be her response?
Just last week Kidd threw her under the bus and that's not the first time.

She met this guy barely 5 weeks, she doesn't know if the billionaire status was even a lie,the guy hasn't asked her out nor made his intentions known..

How cheap could that be in the name of being physically connected?
Even gals that get fgcked on first date..the guy will still have to lie of his intentions or confess love for the gal b4 she open pant

Woe unto anyone defending that gal,for fvcking a total stranger live on TV

Have you heard of FWB? This answer alone will stop all these your ranting.

She's said it herself that they're friends. He's said it too. In her DS today, she confirmed it again. Never has she said it was anything more. What is now the reason for all these dragging?

Stop pushing these nonsense narrative you guys have. People fuuuck in less than a week of knowing. These ones started in 3rd week. Whether he lied about his intentions or not, why are people fixated on that? Some even say she's a toy in the billionaires hand. Do you have proof that Kidd is a billionaire sef? Can you proof she's with him cause of his money?

Do you know what's funny? Kiddrica wasn't even a thing that first week that they are receiving so much backlash. In fact they became close after the major people became a couple. Kiddwaya was sick first week and didn't couple with anyone. Erica thought she and Eric would click but he went for Lilo so she started vibing with Laycon. Gave him friendship like no other only for oponu to go and fall in love. She didn't flirt like Nengi was doing ooh but no one saw that. Kiddwaya got better, saw a fine girl with no one going for her and decided to make her the center of attraction and now we won't hear word again.

Their union is what Pribaj would have looked like if Prince was remotely interested. So why is Erica being dragged? For having sex under a duvet in the darkness of the night, which was eventually reported by voyeurs who's only mission in life is to stay awake and peep on people sleeping?

Haba.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
I want trikytee to win HOH and pick wathoni as deputy. So that at least two of those "strong" HMs will go home on Sunday. And more people's yansh will open. (Bottom 6 or 7)

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

bragging rights kee you dia, drop kudi na grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Borrusia:
Olosho lover....

Get out my mention and face your who.re....

She’ll probably come out and give you pussy to fvck for supporting her on NL

You can tell who's a teenager by their outbursts on social media.

Nigga, quote me after you're done with your convocation.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
100naira:
bragging rights kee you dia, drop kudi na grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nengi's fans are now claiming they love Kidd.

Which kind force love?

Face your Ozo and Leave Kidd, stop being desperate over Kidd like Nengi.

What God has put together, no mgbeke silicone Nyash can put asunder.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
mizz2posh:

Kidd even pushed her to the floor and kicked her and said don't you ever talk to me or touch me, I'm married to whorica cheesy

Clowns

grin grin angry grin grin grin

I am enjoying his posts.... so funny.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

I'm sure looking at those white skin girls abroad really deflected her self esteem...No wonder her skin stone is so uneven..Tueh!..

Dem put you for corner today ...pound your head the way Kidd dey pound him wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nengi picked praise because she sees him as a competition, Prince was right.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Nengi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Does it matter who it is? Is kissing now a sin according to you guys?

Of course not! God loves a cheerful giver grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

grin
If it was live, biggie will wait for the advert to run before calling her

Where is Laycon diary session?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Tolani Said Europe is not a continent, she Masturbated in the house, she's forcing herself on Prince and Her As$ was even bared on life TV. Yet there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Vee and Neo has been Shagging like mad to the extent Vee has been "looking" for her Period. Neo even left her for sometime to Pursue another female who was later evicted. Yet, there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Laycon at the first Party, carelessly touched the As$ of females while dancing yet there's peace in Niger Delta

Praise "Aggressively cuddled" Ka3na and was already working doing same with Lucy, yet Peace Remained in Niger Delta.

But if Erica coughs, Smiles or cries, it's all over the social Space and there's fire everywhere and all the moralists discover there calling cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a life please

Who remembers the day Laycon mistakenly admitted to Tolani that he has a girlfriend outside the house and then immediately tried to play it down cos he wants to cheat on her with Erica.

Everyone took that with good cheer. No hate whatsoever.

I can't even think of how Nairaland Servers will Melt the day Erica would say she has a relationship outside the house.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:
Nengi's fans are now claiming they love Kidd.

Which kind force love?

Face your Ozo and Leave Kidd, stop being desperate over Kidd like Nengi.

What God has put together, no mgbeke silicone Nyash can put asunder.
Coming from an Erica fan?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
blezzy080:
A rear picture of Erica fans after playing defense all day grin grin

Stan peace of mind una no gree hear
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Nengi's fans after searching the whole internet without seeing anything to troll Kidd with.

grin cheesy grin grin

A typical kidrica fan after waiting for me to troll Kidd who they happen not to really Stan...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't troll Kidd because of a one sided kidrica fan who is a WhorErica apologist... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
igasiboy98:
I want trikytee to win HOH and pick wathoni as deputy. So that at least two of those "strong" HMs will go home on Sunday. And more people's yansh will open. (Bottom 6 or 7)
i think say na only me.

I want to see something grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4428) (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.