Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5015567 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Even d Tatiana's and d kiddricashawks of ds world would never pray to have a girl like her as their daughter in law.
I would have insulted you but you're not worth my insults!
I supported Tacha and wished to have a daughter like her so why would Erica be different?
Isn't she someone's daughter??
Abeg swerve!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2020
SIRG120:
see as you dey reason like pikin. You expect her to jump all over him and start displaying PDA.....Just to prove to you viewers that she's in love.. Mchewwww. Nengi is very real.... She's street smart.... Very focused..... And emotionally intelligent.... Her self control and pride is quite commendable..... She sure knows OZO truly loves her and is aware that OZO is a big asset to any woman that wants a secure relationship........ This is a T.V show and there are some self reservation that are highly expected and she's not that loose to easily show her true emotions on live T.v for a guy she had started developing feelings for. Staying reserved for now will truly increase her self worth and make OZO desire her more....
That's a woman that has got integrity and dignity to protect....
She may have been displaying sluttish attitudes overtime but the babe sure knows her self worth.......... True friendship grows like fine wine...... Their love is gradually developing with the passing of time and they both seem to have great chemistry and deep sense of understanding. That's the way it should be for a relationship to be real and to last........ I was friends with my wife for 9 solid years..... Dated her for 3 years before I became financially stable and walked her down the aisle in 2018 and guess what bro..... I never touched her all those years and still met her a virgin.....
Our chemistry is out of this world.....
We do almost everything together and can't have enough of each other..... That's the worth of true friendship......
That's obviously what I see happening between Nengi and OZO...... Cos OZO is a family oriented man to the core and has professed her love for Nengi publicly.

Nengi knows OZO'S value and won't trade him for anything in this world........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:

Ofcos I was

Except for the idiotic Potential rapist and rape apologists calling Ozo Mumu on Twitter just for knowing his boundaries
Let me repeat myself...If respectable youth leaders like Segun Awosanya SEGALINK ,that i know dont have time for frivolity,could come and campaign and endorse Ozo on Twitter,who are those scumbags,that says otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
At least nengi is yet to mess up herself unlike some people

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
topboss:
AND FOR THE REST OF U DEFENDING STRANGLING AND SAYING IT IS BDSM, I HOPE U SAW THE PAIN ON ERICA FACE WEN KIDD WAYA, GRABBED HER THROAT WHILST HE LAY COMFORTABLY ON THE COACH AND SHE SAT NEXT TO HIM.

ERICA ALMOST CRIED AND THEN HE QUICKLY COVERED IT UP WITH A FAKE HUG.

WAT IS BAD, IS BAD, NO JUSTIFICATION FOR IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hFKGTCXSKA
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2020
topboss:
AND FOR THE REST OF U DEFENDING STRANGLING AND SAYING IT IS BDSM, I HOPE U SAW THE PAIN ON ERICA FACE WEN KIDD WAYA, GRABBED HER THROAT WHILST HE LAY COMFORTABLY ON THE COACH AND SHE SAT NEXT TO HIM.

ERICA ALMOST CRIED AND THEN HE QUICKLY COVERED IT UP WITH A FAKE HUG.

WAT IS BAD, IS BAD, NO JUSTIFICATION FOR IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hFKGTCXSKA
kwa kwa kwa
Haters are wailing about Erica because she stopped giving them Telemundo/BDSM/xvideos updates!
Who's the CONTENT again??
Erica Erica Erica!!!!
Enjoy your boring simp and his pretentious hoe and stop complaining about Erica!
We love her unconditionally,deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Kidd has been fuckingg Erica in the hoh suite

Tolanibaj said there was cum stains all over the duvet cheesy

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2020
topboss:

EVERYTIME, DEY WILL BE PRESSING HUMAN BEING THROAT AND SHIFTING HER ADAM APPLE, DISTURBING THE NERVES AND VEIN CARRYING BLOOD TO THE BRAIN.

kw kwa kwa
Stay pressed!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Tolanibaj just said she didn't use the duvet in the hoh lounge cos there was cum stains all over it, and that Nengi had to do alot of cleaning before her and Ozo could move in, na wa for some people Sha.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
All these analyses

I dislike nengi but if ozo didnt pick her yesterday, I will be very angry, she has helped him, life no be by sex, she has worked for him more than any girl in that house, even dora no do reach nengi for ozo

Nengi plays with all guys, she no play with ozo, na she know her reason but they are friends and ozo is ok with it, if not he would have started another ship talk yesterday, he slept off na she dey wake my guy dey find gist
Reason why I really don't av issue with her,and I try as much as possible not to badmouth her, sometimes I even do defend her on this street.

Buh wen I see all the insults and dragging Ozo get based on dat Ozone shii
It just doesn't worth mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kw kwa kwa
Stay pressed!

one more strike and she is out. tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
kwa kwa kwa
Deep down,you miss Erica and her escapades with Kidd but you won't admit it!
stay pressed!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
caprini1:
Let me repeat myself...If respectable youth leaders like Segun Awosanya SEGALINK ,that i know dont have time for frivolity,could come and campaign and endorse Ozo on Twitter,who are those scumbags,that says otherwise.

Naso!!!!

Ozo:- The SI unit for BBN Lockdown

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Good morning everyone...for d records pls..Ozo is not in any relationship in d house,,,neither is he married or a husband to any lady in the house. He doesn't belong to any ship in the house. let this sink right deep.

Superions pls carry on this narrative and shove it down their throats.

OZO IS VERY MUCH SINGLE AND STILL IN THE GAME

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Get to know him (OZO).
First male HOH
X2 HOH
Only HOH to win the wager task
X1 Arena games winner.
Betway travia games ORACLE.
⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕
Ozo is also a family oriented person with a very responsible upbringing.

Superions Oya loud it!!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2020
mizz2posh:
Tolanibaj just said she didn't use the duvet in the hoh lounge cos there was cum stains all over it, and that Nengi had to do alot of cleaning before her and Ozo could move in, na wa for some people Sha.
They will not see this one o.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2020
SIRG120:
see as you dey reason like pikin. You expect her to jump all over him and start displaying PDA.....Just to prove to you viewers that she's in love.. Mchewwww. Nengi is very real.... She's street smart.... Very focused..... And emotionally intelligent.... Her self control and pride is quite commendable..... She sure knows OZO truly loves her and is aware that OZO is a big asset to any woman that wants a secure relationship........ This is a T.V show and there are some self reservation that are highly expected and she's not that loose to easily show her true emotions on live T.v for a guy she had started developing feelings for. Staying reserved for now will truly increase her self worth and make OZO desire her more....
That's a woman that has got integrity and dignity to protect....
She may have been displaying sluttish attitudes overtime but the babe sure knows her self worth.......... True friendship grows like fine wine...... Their love is gradually developing with the passing of time and they both seem to have great chemistry and deep sense of understanding. That's the way it should be for a relationship to be real and to last........ I was friends with my wife for 9 solid years..... Dated her for 3 years before I became financially stable and walked her down the aisle in 2018 and guess what bro..... I never touched her all those years and still met her a virgin.....
Our chemistry is out of this world.....
We do almost everything together and can't have enough of each other..... That's the worth of true friendship......
That's obviously what I see happening between Nengi and OZO...... Cos OZO is a family oriented man to the core and has professed her love for Nengi publicly.

Nengi knows OZO'S value and won't trade him for anything in this world........
How do I like this post 1000000 times. Finally, somebody that is making good use of his brain smiley

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Nengi is fighting with ozo cause he didnt walk with her out of the arena today

She dey mad? Na so friendship be for her village

https://twitter.com/deborah_eme/status/1298163819483627521?s=09

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
mizz2posh:
Lmaoo. What were u expecting?? Kayode have only been protecting the small dignity they have left by not showing us.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Medunah:
Or you mean Neo? Neo is the king of indomie in that house
Let him just be in the same group with Laycon abeg
Na true sha.... But since kid met Erica he has been cooking noodles everyday grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cynic411(f): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2020
Amillionn:
She said close to the airport. So I don’t think it’s gwarinpa. Maybe airport road or even lugbe who knows

A while back, she was gisting with one of the HM (can't remember which) and she told the person she used to live in Apo but now stays in Lugbe.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
Deep down,you miss Erica and her escapades with Kidd but you won't admit it!
stay pressed!

Na you Dae miss the live fucking wey you Dae see for your HD screen.

I won't blame Tbaj for not sleeping in that lounge that Erica and Kate dd turned to ashawo quarters... Just see the filth that was there yesterday. That's your content na!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2020
I just watched Airtel & Tom Tom task presentation because I was so busy at work that day.leycon is creativity himself.he finish work abeg.the guy is obviously the winner of this season joorh.if to say person like leycon nor dey this year bbn, how the show for be? na so so boo up will go dey see?

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Brubembem:
For real? Kidd cleaned the Kitchen all through last week?

Nobody will loud this one.... not even the parrot we sent home on Sunday lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
Haters are wailing about Erica because she stopped giving them Telemundo/BDSM/xvideos updates!
Who's the CONTENT again??
Erica Erica Erica!!!!
Enjoy your boring simp and his pretentious hoe and stop complaining about Erica!
We love her unconditionally,deal with it!

I just imagine the tears in your eyes and the doubt in your mind as you continue defending the olosho

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd has been fuckingg Erica in the hoh suite

Tolanibaj said there was cum stains all over the duvet cheesy
And so?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2020
mizz2posh:
They won't see this one oo, They should just thank Kayode for protecting them. But why will someone be supporting and voting a wh.ore? Na Nengi and Ozo I pity Sha. Innocent people, they had to bring their own personal duve because of cum stains of those ho.rny dogs.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Sigh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2020
topboss:

one more strike and she is out. tongue
She wont die!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:

@ the bolded doesn't mean she's righteous.

I just pity the guys in that house. Just imagine the kind of mgbekes they have to live with. Liars, Whores, gossips, backbitters.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Peaceful morning yall.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Nengi is fighting with ozo cause he didnt walk with her out of the arena today

She dey mad? Na so friendship be for her village

https://twitter.com/deborah_eme/status/1298163819483627521?s=09
Dat girl will not kee me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.