Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5022357 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Khenga1:

Lol...Nengi seriously be looking for 2way trouble like this grin...Erica will just poison her and Ozo will boost her balloon yansh grin

E no concern Ozo abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Khenga1:

Nigga you're 2days behind the current show grin

Now watching jare
Thanks

Comments for here nearly make me run mad from what I was watching

Thanks
Streaming from fb na scam,
Been a while I watched from fb and am not going back there again,
I was confused two different pages were showing same thing and its different from updated on NL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
QueenCookie:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!!! You sound pained! Pretend you are intelligent and reread those two posts, who sounded more personal? Nonsense.

Downtrodden mentality, any opinion that doesn't favour your fav is personal. Like fav like supporters,jump into the lagoon if you are that pained. grin
You wish..... Keep posting rubbish oO, hopefully one day you may start getting paid for it....!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Your comment has killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

On Twitter, search for @glitzy_cynthia. I'm off though, I no get time for noise...

Catched up already
Thanks for coming through

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
QueenCookie:

This one you are saying you don hear, hope say you no go leave our dear Nengi?

Mbok kuyara esit, no leave Nengi o

grin grin grin grin grin

Nyad ke esit o o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chibabe005:
gbam!

team insecure, never fails..

Kidd obviously enjoyed lapping a fresh unflogged nyash.

see how he adjusted to meet Nengi's ass quickly.

by the way,kidd isn't married to anyone in the house.

he's not dating anyone there either.

by the way, fuckerica said they're are just best friends... so y'all deal with your desperate arses.

cant you just say something positive in a happy night like this must you say something to spoil the happy mood na wa for u oo

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
All4:
Threebear , please current standings as regards the voting.await your response .thanks

The voting line has not been open for up to 24 hours and you are already looking for updates? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brubembem:

E fit funny but e no too funny.

On this thread, no lady don fvck man wey never ask am out, all because of Erica.

On this thread, no lady don mumu for man before, all of them sabi Handle men, all because of Erica.

On this thread, no guy don simp before, all because of Ozo.

On this thread, all of us are emotional intelligent, all because of Laycon's poor emotional management towards rejection.

On this thread, none of us has bragged of something before, all because of Kidd.

On this thread, none of us has instigated troubles before, all because of Bright.

Trolling is cool, but when you make it a habit that you become toxic to the core, it becomes a problem. Tacha and Mercy caused a lot of social harm to most of their female fans. Bbn dragging weren't this toxic, until Tacha and Mercy's set. Their fans don't troll, they curse and hate. I'm surprised Tiatana changed a bit, very surprised.

Dry fish isn't a name of a fish, any fish can be turned to dry fish. Any lady that relates to the Kitchen very well should know this, same is applicable to meat, you can dry any meat. but one of our Bbn acclaimed chef casted herself all because she wanted to troll Erica.

Make we dey get sense abeg!
This...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
InSanety:

E go take time, but dem go get sense eventually

Dem no go hail their own people, na to dey wait for Erica to sneeze without tissue.

Such obsession.

E dey help us sha. The more they hate, the more people know of her, and the interest leads to more voting money for us.

One Kidd's fan sent 100k to vote Erica today, just because she no like as dem dey insult her.

Zicoraads, Brubembem, una people dey try for us. Erica really chose correct husband and better in-laws.
exactly what trolls can bring.... The more they hate, the more the votes keeps coming!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Drama wan continue cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
cool

Great.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
McBrooklyn:

The cruise na topnotch swears... Been a while ah don laff this kind cruising laff last grin grin
That's the kind of thing we should be seeing here not the kiddrica and ozone follow-follow thing that's made the show look drab and boring.
Many thanks to indomie and Dufil Prima!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Must Nengi sit on Kidd's laps? I'm really getting tired of ds attitude of hers. Wish Ozo can take a liken to one of d girls, or even be passionate ova Dora.

Nengi has no respect for Ozo n dats d truth

Hpeful Ebuka's taken notes. Nengi needs to stop ds shit or I'll send Lucy to her.

Ozo did awesome 2day...proud of him, Prince & Laycon.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
OfficialIce:

She's lived all her life in the UK and she and her fam moved over to 9ja this year.... Same way you know nothing of Wales....

You guys will just be spinning things anyhow. She lived all her life in UK and moved to naija this yr yet tears Yoruba anyhow, knows everywhere in Lagos and all ancient naija music. Ekene kewem unu

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brubembem:

You don't like Nengi?

LMAO

Does my posts suggest I like her?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anchor535:
Must Nengi sit on Kidd's laps? I'm really getting tired of ds attitude of hers. Wish Ozo can take a liken to one of d girls, or even be passionate ova Dora.

Hpeful Ebuka's taken notes. Nengi needs to stop ds shit or I'll send Lucy to her.

na for the drama they are acting, calm down

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
cant you just say something positive in a happy night like this must you say something to spoil the happy mood na wa for u oo

lol

they came for nengi first, as if the said Kidd is married or dating anyone in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vee & Dorathy throwing some madt jabs at each other.. Ah really enjoy am while it lasted grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chibabe005:
gbam!

team insecure, never fails..

Kidd obviously enjoyed lapping a fresh unflogged nyash.

see how he adjusted to meet Nengi's ass quickly.

by the way,kidd isn't married to anyone in the house.

he's not dating anyone there either.

by the way, fuckerica said they're are just best friends... so y'all deal with your desperate arses.

600 years happiness to you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO

Does my posts suggest I like her?

My Guy! Ozone to the world!

You must like Nengi by fire by force!

Babe wey build London bridge on top bed for your fav inside HOH lounge. cheesy

More are yet to come, Na skyscraper she go build this night! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:

E no concern Ozo abeg
Ah ah na....we'll know the boy has puppy love for Nengi na grin He's hurting seeing that ass that he's been craving to caress with reckless abandon but yet unattainable to him, sitting freeing and without stress on Kidd's fat dick cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
ImaMmakara:

I gave u facts with proof, but you are here talking about no business minded person will do what exactly, of course you are referring to struggling ones. What's the correlation between struggling business people and a multi billion naira business, who knows how to get people to vote with their hard earn money.

You are the one that needs the class...... What you wrote is totally baseless with no premise, neither proof.

you gave mean facts with proof, what proof, i guess proofs you assumed to be real.

So a multi billionaire business will waste time organizing voters for a show...believe me, you dont know what you are writing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Biggaboi:

That's the kind of thing we should be seeing here not the kiddrica and ozone follow-follow thing that's made the show look drab and boring.
Many thanks to indomie and Dufil Prima!

No lie Brother.. Haven't been this glued to the TV since the show started except for the HOH games.. The cruise just dey make me feel drunk & high grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
InSanety:

Laycon fans, I know where their own pain and bitterness comes from. I no understand, but I have made peace with it.

Ozo fans, I don't really notice their attacks on Erica, if at all.

But Nengi's own, anyway, I understand their own pain too.

Las las, everybody go dey alright. Show go end and people wey get life, go move on, people wey no get life, go remain here .

Eggzactly smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Amillionn:
Brighto party pooper! Poop all over his face. His expression says “what the hell is wrong with these ones”? They don’t know I only came here to win the money. Nonsense!
Should we tell him? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
I laughed so hard, it was so entertaining, plus kinda of expository, because scenarios like this play out everyday when it comes to marriage.

Shout out to laycon, prince, dorathy, vee for starting this...

Laycon x prince is a bromance with a lot of creative potential, I hope they realize and exploit it.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anchor535:

Pliz and Pliz don't always connect Ozo to whatsoever Nengi does with Kidd,u can connect Erica sha.

Ozo no get any woman for dat house

So sister Becky is free to frolick as she like

As you can see he was not moved,our guy is OK pliz
Don't give draggers topic of discussion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brubembem:

Kidd pushed her away immediately
Kidd should better stop catching expensive cruise for other people's head before somebody will put snipper in his indomie one night grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hehehehehe

caprini1:
Should we tell him? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy na so!

should I tell u... ngwa nyem mu last born unu.. cheesy
don't worry, nga passiri gi her contact oge school ga emepe cheesy
Forgive my igbo grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Vee & Dorathy throwing some madt jabs at each other.. Ah really enjoy am while it lasted grin
Vee's look still keeps baffling me. Still hard to believe how she looks so much like Remi Tinubu! Just can't stop gaping at her. If Neo were short and wearing agbada I would have said the Tinubus have entered biggie's house grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brownsun u don miss..

Are they done?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.