Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073939 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
fabuloz1:

Ozo is the biggest fool I have ever seen. A handosme young dude but the greatest simp of all time. Very foolish of a man!

Ozo don suffer o

Even some unidentified atutupoyoyo self dey call am Fool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fabuloz1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
caprini1:
Wait first ,does been calm,cool and collected make a man a fool ?
Who's talking about being calm? As a guy you are, can a girl wiggle around you what Nengi is doing to Ozo?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anchor535:

Leave drama gist Abeg2x

Y is it only Kidd Nengi feels comfy wit? Has Erica ever played such expensively wit Ozo b4? D day Ozo will cast her is fast approaching. Note : The gentle stride of d tiger isn't a symbol of cowardice " she won't see it coming.........
Ozo strained his friendship wit Dora cos of Nengi. Yet she isn't satisfied. Issorite...her day's coming...can't believe I wasted my time & colleagues just spilting our votes 4 her last wk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kidd never said he had feelings for Erica. His Spec had always been Nengi. Erica just spread Totto for him freely tinking she can trap him with that.

Secondly, Erica saw no problem making out with Kidd in front of Laycon and so she should feel the same about Nengi.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zipopo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
OMG Laycon is good to entertain

Tolani is good to gossip

Neo is good to be nagging

Ozo is a lover boy

Help me out with others

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
2O22:
Bt wait oo those trolling nengi for coming 5th in MBGN i think say erica do MBGN too abegi make person tell me wetin she carry...
if you no know no just mention me
E be like Erica been reach finals cos she been win Miss Photogenic

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who mistakenly closed this thread again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Munzy14:

My man....cheesy

o kwa i ma my spec? between diane and wathoni kedu nke o yiri?
Diane's body, wathoni's dimples, naza's bum bum and fair
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brubembem:
They are now twisting it to drama, if it was Erica that say on Kidd's laps, they'll say she's disrespecting Laycon! cheesy

Now their desperate silicon mgbeke is obsessing all over Kidd, they are trying to twist it to drama!

Kiddrica all the way! No silicon mgbeke can break it.
Kidd never said he had feelings for Erica. His Spec had always been Nengi. Erica just spread Totto for him freely tinking she can trap him with that.

Secondly, Erica saw no problem making out with Kidd in front of Laycon and so she should feel the same about Nengi.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
igasiboy98:
Chai this life no balance. And this same girl dey build wall of Jericho for ozo last night. I hope Ozo's eyes can clear soon that she's doesn't really want him.her target is kidd, but whorica don chance am.

Nothing Concern Ozo abeg.

Sister Becky is free to frolick pliz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

[s][/s]those laycons fans na bandwagoners, them no sabi truth at all. Imagine if they had taken this thing to twitter, they would have annouced laycon winner since, whereas someone like tricky that put up a show and brought so much to the table would have not scored one vote.

The only thing laycon had was closing, his performance was under par, he didnt bring the so called intelligence to this task at all. He didnt say much about his tribe like tricky did[s][/s]

Thrash. Bandwagons that your whorica lack, u don't know say na bandwagon they win BBN, your eyes go soon clear

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Laycon,Prince and Erica playing cards

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Andrew13:
Laycon told Kidd to lap nengi, I come nairaland de see another thing.all this jerican fans sef

very insecured things,just as their oshodi Mia khalifa.

they know Kidd,is getting tired of. her Small black nyash, so they're always tensed when,they see him other ladies in the house.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:

Pliz and Pliz don't always connect Ozo to whatsoever Nengi does with Kidd,u can connect Erica sha.

Ozo no get any woman for dat house

So sister Becky is free to frolick as she like

As you can see he was not moved,our guy is OK pliz
Don't give draggers topic of discussion
My dear loud it plsss...trying to force one idiotic element down to our throat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
genius43:
Shey you guys enjoyed the pictures....? This was how it was supposed to be, but Fanbase Vs Fanbase is taking over the core purpose of the thread.

BTW iCons Vote o, leave Gbas-Gbos, keyboard wars won't achieve our aims. Let's be guided

VOTE Laycon to 32052 now.
Voted today, tomorrow we go again.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Andrew13:
Laycon told Kidd to lap nengi, I come nairaland de see another thing.all this jerican fans sef

Hahaha hahahaha!

You dey mind Dem?

I just dey read their posts filled with wails and be laughing...

Nengi sidon for that lap well well o.
Don't leave it....

Let them Quench!.... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Erica is shipping with Kidd, but if Erica kiss Kidd, they'll be like.

She's a dog, cun.t, whorre, olosho, desperate, disrespecting Laycon, bla bla bla.

But if Nengi the silicon mgbeke start obsessing and acting desperate around Kidd, they'll be like

They are friends, Kidd is not married, it's just a drama, bla bla bla!

Abeg Kidd's fans no want Una Silicon mgbeke oooo! Erica's fans no want her too, Kiddrica's fans are okay with Kidd and Erica. Tell your silicon mgbeke to stop being a pest around Kidd!

In Tatiana4u's voice "Kwa kwa kwa kwa"

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
eleshin:

Voted today, tomorrow we go again.

That is the spirit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Laycon and Prince .... aww...they are both getting closer.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zipopo:
OMG Laycon is good to entertain

Tolani is good to gossip

Neo is good to be nagging

Ozo is a lover boy

Help me out with others

Others can fvck themselves like rabbit cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Bibidear:
Laycon,Prince and Erica playing cards

I hope it ends there ohh... let her dey her dey

lol...Dorothy and Nengi are playing too.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oh goodness, Vee and Dora as mother’s have dabarued this introduction party.. grin

Sorry oh, I am watching one hour behind ... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
xenoo:

Gbam!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
eleshin:

Did you even watch it at all?
Nengi wanted to join Laycon's family, Laycon told her to sit beside him, she sat on Kidd's seat cos Kidd was not there at that time. When Kidd came back there was no seat, Laycon now told Kidd to lap Nengi. It was just for the play. Nothing serious abeg.

Yes I did!!! I'm not complaining about d drama but basically everyday. Maybe u need to watch more closely.
I'm guy & I know wen a woman is hitting on me, wit body language. It's something everyone in & out of hse sees.

I'm not saying she'd stop playing wit him, tone it dwn abit, Kidd has a love interest in da hse already (Erica) n u have Ozo( My G) I just expect a lil respect for herself n partners.

It's irritating please.

Fuvvvvck Nengi sef

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Girls like nengi are obsessed with guys they cant have because they are used to men drooling over them.
Nengi is obsessed with Kidd but she's using ozo the simp to keep herself busy and Kidd knows...
She made it clear that she like chasing men, that's why she's obsessed over Kidd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
WhorErica fans anytime they see Nengi with Kidd....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

you mad because Erica was 2nd runner up and Nengi was no placed, they dont count 5th.
na u dash am 2nd runner up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chibabe005:

I hope it ends there ohh... let her dey her dey

lol...Dorothy and Nengi are playing too.
yes ooo....don't want him to be called a rapist,being obsessed with her and all that.... but I love the friendship between Laycon and Prince

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Just spoilt my fav Laycon with 350 votes. The guy is very creative and innovative. He was the brain (alongside Prince) behind the roundtable comedy drama entertainment u just witnessed for ur viewing pleasure.
Please spoil him with more votes.
grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Prince can sit on my face angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Simran94:

They were not friends before the show. They both attended a beauty pageant show where they met eachother but we're never friends.
They were friends even before the pageant
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eeghe:

My dstv app
You may have to delete the app and download again?
Sorry, and thank you
@ condition, o ga aduchalu anyi mma Sis

OK. It seems its the highest package that can vote there.

Thanks Darling. Amen! I know. Oo Ogologo ndu na ahu isike ka anyi na ario. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.